> 71 k likes

Why is this cuck so popular?

youtu.be/zaD84DTGULo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rL-qX2GI7dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because of people like this.

he tells them what they want to hear

Because the vast majority of people are retards.
>DRUMPF!!! LOL!!!

lol

implying it was a choice

she looks like a man

Liberals would rather be spoonfed their opinions through comedy than actually take the time to examine their beliefs

I wanna curb stomp his smug fuckin' face REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's funny. Don't overthink it.

I wish you were wrong. Look at his comment section.

More like inherit that 5 head.

Americans of any political stripe love to hear their opinions in an English accent.

Bryan looks like a cuck. Cucks seem to be Current year man's main audience.

What the hell happened to American men? When I see that faggot that you screencapped, I just want to kick his ass because of his vapid facial expression. He looks like a damn airhead.

Please tell me that's true? Please tell me he's actually that much of a fucking pussy ass numale cuck.

Nah, conservatives generally prefer a Texan accent because Brits sound like corny faggots.

Women of all stripes most likely love the brit accent but I'm certain that most men don't. We generally prefer someone who sounds American.

She chose not to have kids the same way I chose to stay a virgin

Don't be too sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=rL-qX2GI7dc

Libcucks.

did that song thing really happen??

You can literally smell the high levels of estrogen

71K "likes" is actually shit-tier for a nationally broadcast figure

Because he's smarter than most.
Comedy central is failing because of it's lack of online presence, outside of a few shows. ANY current media host knows that the network judges their performance on views (on line especially). He's shitposted enough, cucks view him + a few bots wouldn't hurt his ratings.

Please don't make a thread when you are done with your day, about how to remove your clothing. I'd hope you could figure that one on your own.