I'm here to speak for the Left. Trump got BTFO at the debate. We've got the media, Hollywood, television, the schools...

I'm here to speak for the Left. Trump got BTFO at the debate. We've got the media, Hollywood, television, the schools, the unions, the scientific community, the universities, the jews, the immigrants, hell even a few of your former Republican presidents, as well as rest of the world on our side, and we are going to win. Even if by some miracle Trump pulls an upset, we'll eventually win. It's inevitable, honestly. Either way Trump changes nothing. We are going to win. Period.

The Left has been on the correct side of history since the beginning. Abolishment of slavery, homosexual rights, ending child labor, animal rights, social security, protecting the environment, climate change, women's right to vote, women's rights in general, minority rights, freedom from religious superstition, the list goes on and on. And the right opposed it all.

We are going to win.

You don't speak for me.

Hillary Clinton is not the left.

She is corruption incarnate.

Go fuck yourself.

we're going to murder you in the streets

we're going to win.

>We've got the media, Hollywood, television...the jews, the immigrants, hell even a few of your former Republican presidents
Top kek, and you still think you and your candidate have anything to do with "the Left"?

youre going to lose, and probably die from stupidity in some sort of accident.

Dude we get it you vape; we heard it before your shit is irrelevant, thanks for sharing

You understand that Lincoln who abolished slavery was a racist right? he only did it in hopes of slaves revolting in the south and getting on britains good side at the time and womens right to vote was bullshit because men had to sign up for the draft while women did not and social security age keeps going up

All OP said is true apart from being on the right side of history.

Tits of GTFO

>we haff all dees tings
>butt i bedda post on dis korean cat cooking website just in case!
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Its a troll brate

We either win at the polls or we win on the battlefield.
You don't stand a chance.
We're taking our shit back one way or another.

you look like a half breed nigger

If you already have won why are you trying so hard here?

>abolishment of slavery
Done by a rightwing president named Lincoln
>homosexual rights
That's always been around since ancient times and has more or less gained traction recently
>ending child labor
Was going to be ended anyways due to technological reforms regardless of politics
>animal rights
Same as homosexual rights
>social security
Yes, this is the only thing created by leftists, such as FDR. But we really don't need it.
>protecting the environment
Same as homosexual and animal rights
>climate change
Doesn't exist
>women's right to vote
A mistake anyways, countries were better off without them.
>minority rights
Also a mistake, minorities should be treated equally like anyone else. No special treatment.
>freedom from religious superstition
Always been there since ancient times, so pretty much the same as homo rights, animal rights, etc.
>the list goes on and on
Leftists really don't have that many accomplishments.

>the right opposed it all
And this is blatantly not true at all.

cheap bait

Nope. You're the useful idiots who don't even realize you are the useful idiots. You are living proof that those who favor feelings over facts shouldn't be allowed to vote, ever, or even be able to influence any important decision, ever. You are living proof that the left has rejected any and all reason, and that you get all your info from the MSM.

I'm more of a centrist, but because of the left's constant stream of bullshit, you have driven me and many like me, to rally under the banner of the right.

You. Will. Lose.

>I'm here to speak for the left

>we'll eventually win.
Hi, The Left

I agree with you!

The problem is, your inevitable victory will coincide, though not coincidentally, with the inevitable collapse of western society.

This isn't a good thing. It will not simply make way for a glorious utopian future. It won't even make way for a marginally better future. It will be decidedly worse, for everyone, certainly not you. Certainly not me.

Anyway, wishing you the best! God bless! Enjoy your victory. You will deserve it, but He loves you regardless.

>We've got the media, Hollywood, television, the schools, the unions, the scientific community, the universities, the jews, the immigrants,

You've got that backwards you bluepilled moron. You are their pawn.

You dont seem to realize that most of the people who are voting for trump are no conservatives and that most conservatives are neverTrump faggots

You are no one and nothing OP your opinion, much like your life, does not matter....

CTR does not even try anymore jeez...complete delusion

>"the right side of history" is the ideology that comes after the one that actually brings prosperity, and precipitates complete and total societal collapse

How

How can they be so blind and deluded