youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo
youtube.com/watch?v=q2tNNh_9vC8
youtube.com/watch?v=_NrpQc5TlZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when wasn't he

KEK

He was always garbage

He became garbage when other youtubers helped him with this sue on him and he was like uuhhh i can't insult them anymore they are so kind hurr durr

He could only fight his inner Jew for so long. Same thing happened to Ben Shapiro and Matt and Trey.

>makes reaction videos
>was ever not garbage

he always was what do you expect from a fucking kike that ripped of MDE vids and made easy rant/reaction vids to low hanging fruit and easy targets??

His rants always boil down to
>haha wow look at this guy doing this video wow he is so stupid haha wow i can't believe this guy is making a living off of exploitative youtube content!

when he made a youtube account

I missed when he did short funny clips like ainsleyharriot.exe or his reaction to creepy nigger videos.

He was always a pile of faggoty garbage to appeal to 15 year-olds with a "weird" sense of humor. Typical kike.

it was always jewish shit.

This, .exe videos were the best.

Didnt care to watch but whatever it is just remember that hes a kike

Why is youtube turning to complete shit? I only watch ASMR videos now. Like whats the appeal of 10+ minute vlogs?

>isreali jew
>supports BLM

gee I wonder why :^)

I fucking unsubscribed after today's video when he spewed some Grade A bullshit about BLM

F P B P
P
B
P

>Why is youtube turning to complete shit?

Normalfags and the greed for money ruins everything.

Well he is a jew from Israel who migrated to USA and begged goys for money on peatron.

fucc jew

jesus fucking christ

post the "serves him right, he trusted a jew" picture. seriously disappointed that its not the first picture.

Let that sink in.ThatĖ™s around 38.000$ a year.+with his views he probably already makes 10.000$ a month adding up to over 150.000$ a year doing easy job.

No wonder he moved to a new apartment

>Friends talk about how funny he is
>Show me a video
>No one laughs
I don't even know why they bother

Here you go m8

what an unfunny kike faggot nigger lover

>there are people who actually thought that his underage humor was funny in the first place

heh, next you'll tell me you also laugh at filthyfrank

fuck you go watch lefy u fuckin autist

Why the fucking does he talk about BLM when he clearly have not read about it beyond facebook memes. How embarrassing

he said in an earlier video he "turned down a partnership at an investment firm to do what he loves", e.g. making comedy on YT.

pure coincidence late 20s offered partnership in investment firm

btw hes a kike i don't see it said itt

idubbbztv is still fairly redpilled.

>has an actual career outside of youtube
>calls out kickstarter scams
>isnt "pc"
>is a goy

Back when they were more aligned with Cred Forums. Hell they got there start here.

youtu.be/lCdHP1BBR_c

Also the old MDE type videos he originally posted years ago where great

When they started catering to more rebbit crowd is when it when down. That's where the money was though.

I still don't think it's that bad. One of few youtubers that aren't unbearable.

Happen in the past year really.

He's from America his wifes not

Filthy Frank's creator is a normie with SJW tendencies. Dude is near wigger sometimes.

he's gay through

H3h3 is scaring me

>jews leaving NYC for California

You goys living in NYC area should be ready for happening

Don't forget all that money that people gave him for his "lawsuit" that he "doesn't touch" and plans on using for other Youtubers facing copyright claims. Funny how in the middle of all that he kept saying they were broke while taking trips from NY to Las Vegas and back and then flew to Florida from NY and back a week or two later.

since always. i thought Cred Forums had better taste than this.

he left because the costs were getting unbearable, especially his health care stuff.

you have to admit that Ethan is really funny though.

so LA is cheaper than NYC?

I thought they would be around the same, can some burger clarify?

He was maybe 2 years ago, lately he has been really shit. His political views are starting to steep into his videos, it has become very apparent. Hes trash.

>implying thats a bad thing

>Cred Forums is for the discussion of news and political events

GTFO

hes completely out of material but still has bills to pay.

420blazeitfaggot

youtu.be/JbsDYF6RTnw

Proof #1231 that Cred Forums is mostly underage kids

>n... no-homo?

>not realizing PewDiePie is now one of us

He said to vote Trump in one of his latest videos, and has been acting atrange for a while

reddit.

>ALL THE SJWS IN THE COMMENT SECTION ARE BLAMING REDDIT FOR THE RACIST TROLLS

KEK
E
K

Atleast he's really anti sjw though

Good first step for the target audience young kids

>has an actual career outside of youtube
What career is that?

Sucking boipussi

How does he make money doing that?

It's kind of amazing how Reddit always catches the blame for being a racist shit hole despite them removing their more hate based sudreddits.

i see this guy all the time in my neighborhood

>sucks boipussi
>gets paid after

Its not rocket science.
Ever heard of prostitution?

he's an electrician's assistent (training to become an electrician himself) or something like that

electrician, he's talked about it before.

I thought that was just a meme.

That was a joke. He seems like a douche irl.

DJT sub is still not banned.

HE IS A KIKE

essentially yes. because he probably lives in the valley now while the shoebox apartment in NY is probably much more expensive than a house somewhere near L.A.

literally fucking no. he's such a tryhard nowadays it leaks into his vids. he was funny once but not anymore.

MDE stopped making videos so he had to come up with his own shit

(((Klein)))

Idk like 4 months ago

>"I miss the old Ethan, straight from Isreol Ethan..I hate the new Ethan, the fake dude Ethan..."

Alright, that's it guys, let's settle this once and for all. Feel free to copy and paste this to enlighten other Cred Forumstards.

Red pilled youtubers/entertainers: H3H3, Filthyfrank, Pewdiepie, Theneedledrop(Anthony fantano), Million dollar extreme, Sargon of Akkad, and Milo.

Blue pilled youtubers/entertainers: Ramzpaul, Millennial Woes, Golden One, Varg Vikernes, Styxhexenhammer666, Stefan Molyneux, Libertarian Realist, Anything involving TRS, Red Ice Radio, and Murdoch Murdoch.

I'm sure there are more cucks that I'm forgetting, But there you go. This is objectively true btw. Not up for any kind of debate.

>He seems like a douche irl
Have you met him? From all the behind-the-scenes vids he seems pretty cool.

All he said was that BLM was about police shootings. Which is objectively true. Even if it's bullshit and they don't know what they're talking about, that's still true. Also he's just pointing out that Joey Salads is race baiting for youtube clicks.

Most YouTubers are. H3H3 has these shitty overdone forced memes that his young stupid demographic think is funny.

warm it up.exe is still, for one bizarre reason or another, one of the greatest videos on youtube

Million Dollar extreme is blue pilled

Aside from the mind blown video, which he references in the description, what else did he copy?

Ramzpaul and Murdoch Murdoch are great you faggot.

New York is a lot denser than LA by an order of magnitude, living directly in LA city would cost you as much or more as living in NYC, but the surrounding areas are less expensive.

LA is a massive urban sprawl which includes its surrounding areas. It's much less centralized geographically.

The skype bagel originally had a very "pure" format for simple mockery and reactions. I suspect that as he got more popular, he began to gravitate away from what made him popular to what he perceived would KEEP him popular. You can see this with many creators, they essentially corrupt their own material. Of course that's entirely subjective and hes entitled to create his own shit but its gotten kind of obnoxious as of late. Who knows.

Filthy Frank is a blue pilled normie irl. Same for Anthony Fantano

When you turned 18.

They're all in it for the money. Hardly any of them talk about it but shitting out YouTube videos makes a fucking boatload of money.

So basically it depends where they moved to?
Suburbs is gonna be cheaper, city itself more expensive?

And what about insurance, gas and other costs ?

Top tier shitpost m8!

>pewdiepie

putting that faggot anywhere near on the level of papa franku is a fucking travesty of justice. Joji is a legitimate artist who went full sperg to make a ironic youtube shitposts, im sure pol can empathize.

leftists are more charitable than trumpniggers

If you think that's bad, look up Jessica Nigri's Patreon. She gets paid $25,000 a month from one single website because a bunch of pathetic cosplay scene virgins think she's hot.

>h3h3
>skype
>in it for boatload of money

kikes razor dictates follow the money, seems about right.

Citation needed faggot, btw sick vpn bro.

This is a well placed shitpost since most people here don't watch more than half of them at most. Well done.

>When did h3h3 become garbage?

'Vape nation' was the point of no return. He was on a spiral before that.

Daily reminder: you have to be older than 18 to post on this website.

This guy has been making memes and content for Cred Forums for over a year and just look at it
patreon.com/christchan?ty=h

Pandering to the right is the biggest mistake to any artists or media personality.

He would always copy jokes from MDE vids. Plus his old reaction shtick was ripped off of sam's KSTV series.

ex
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=5m3s

youtu.be/WRWrmT0ovPE?t=2m8s

he used to always comment on MDE videos, kissing their asses before he got popular so it's not a (((coincidence)))

>So basically it depends where they moved to?
Pretty much though even shithole Mexican infested apartments in the suburban areas will still run for more than just about anywhere in any other city or state.

Dunno about gas in NYC but it's less of an issue there since people can generally walk or take public transit where they need to. Gas in California is overall more expensive than most states due to state specific gas regulation and taxes, IE there are California specific blends of gasoline which drives up prices. Where I am in LA county gas is currently around $2.50-3.00 per gallon depending on the location of the station, the national average in the US is currently ~$2.20. Insurance and the like, no idea how it compares per state, you can always expect general living expenses in New York City to be higher.

this

>Murdoch Murdoch sitcom shit isn't complete garbage

That's right.

hahhaa what a fucking faggot

Modern Jewtube is garbage anyway

>israeli jew
>israeli
I'm offended

Anthony Fantano did nothing wrong and the Death Grips is the best band ever.

Also is Red Letter Media red pilled?

Shame MDE sucks.

And you are a fag

MDE does legit suck tho

#NotAllJews

MDE sucks, man.
WP is the best thing they had done, but that does not say much.

and MDE has always been leaps and bounds better than h3h3. Unlike mr cough and gag DUHHD, mde actually puts effort into their content

>Also is Red Letter Media red pilled?

Honestly?
Probably, they seem to dance around the subject, but give enough hints if you know where to look.

Watch last plinkett Force awekens review.

First they mock the whole racial thing, and then they destroy kikewood by proving the black character was pretty much useless, and the whole diversity shtick ended in entire cast of faceless corporate ghouls.

>When did h3h3 become garbage?

About a year or so ago, seriously, "fame" completely got to his head, now he is lazy as fuck and creates crap content.

MDE has very good editing and A E S T H E T I C S, but humor itself... Well, it's just not there. Most of their sketches have no real substance and their delivery is not enough to sell anti-humor. Or at least I fail to see, what's supposed to be funny about it.

Come on, his content was always lazy as fuck.

He used to be till he went full blown career mode on us

>Cred Forums discussing ecelebs
you guys are more cancerous and underage than Cred Forums

>sam hyde mannerisms that ethan ripped off are really funny

ftfy

n-no goyim its not garbage, just look at all these subscribers

Well who do you like then m8?

Are you a MaxMoefoe fan?

>Well who do you like then m8?
I don't watch eceleb garbage

Are you sure you don't m8?

You came to this thread.

lol, great bait, son of a nigger whore.

>Are you sure you don't m8?
I'm sure

he always was garbage, you were just too high from huffing kikeshit to see it

>Come on, his content was always lazy as fuck.

True, but it seemed funnier.
Maybe just the stuff he was reacting to was better.

Are you a Leafy fan then m8?

there hasn't been a joke in a single one of their videos that has made me laugh, the source videos are usually funnier than their reaction videos and almost every video consists of the fat fuck squashing up his face and coughing while dressed like a loser.

>Are you a Leafy fan then m8?
No. All eceleb shit is terrible, my man.
They're all talentless hacks

Any of you guys watch The Sw1tcher?
Y'know, Matt, Pat, Woolie, and Liam?
Their leafs but they're still bretty gul

>They're all talentless hacks
So you have seen them then m8?

I think idubbbz is prettty good.

Is this that famed "german" humor I've heard about?

MDE has always been hit or miss.

No m8 it didn't feature human excrement.

But it does. Its literal shit

I met him once and he was. He seemed like he was in kind of a depressed mood at the time but he was nice and genuine in person.

That is good to know.

Do you think he is gay? I can't tell. He is very difficult to read.

Man I'm so addicted to this guy lately, I can't stand most of his friends or most of the (((commentators))) on youtube but this guy is fairly entertaining, I bet he visits Cred Forums regularly, he has the whole meme schtick and edgy humor. I mean look at the this youtube.com/watch?v=IqAERpg5MtE

He was always a snake.

it was pretty good in the beginning when he was the meme, now it's just about old memes he discovers on the internet

he ain't actually gay, nor is he an electrician.

look at his twitter follows though, he follows lauren southern, trump, etc entry-level redpilled but he does still have to pander to a 3mil sub fanbase who probably would dump him if he even slightly deviates from the (((youtube narrative)))

>he ain't actually gay
I know his "I'm gay" meme doesn't mean he is literally gay. But I still think he might be.

Sometimes he sets my gaydar off and sometimes he doesn't.

>explains the maymay

is this your first day on the intewebz?

hes a fucking jew you idiots

how many fucking times do you redditors have to learn this lesson?

Redpilled tier: MDE, Ramzpaul, Molyneux, Black Pigeon

Semi-pilled teir: PewDiePie, Memetano, Sargon of Akkad, Milo

Bluepilled tier: Filthy Frank, Millenial Woes, H3H3

I don't understand why he doesn't go to fucking Ohio or Indiana or Texas or something. Or South Jewida. Like any property there is dirt cheap you could literally buy a house for his current year of salary on patreon alone. But I guess it's not hip to live in the fucking sticks.

the people I was replying too genuinely believed he's a gay electrician

closer to YT central, networking and shit

well, you replied to me too

i'm sorry, I just clicked on all the cucks I could see. shouldn't you be out washing cars with the other poles at the local immigrant carwash?

You stopped being 14. Congratulations.

>polish flag
>immigrant

It's almost 12 here, so 1AM is bong land, wou should be awake

it always was you stupid faggot

nobodytm>everyone else

it's 11am not 1am you dirty pole

so at least you can check the time, not totally sleeping pajeet

100% white you dirty brick layer

I thought so too but Mike went off on a rant about how good diversity was in starwars, and that he wanted to see an interracial relationship between a white woman and a black.

>It's almost 12 here, so 1AM is bong land
are you fucking retarded?

stop posting, it's time to prepare the bull for your wife britcuck

>Mike went off on a rant about how good diversity was in starwars
He played both sides of that arguement.

When he reached around 100k subs, he also just became old repetitive.

doubt there are any 100% white brits left, also your batz are pathetic for mostly white bong pajeet, nice try

Yea, but then he wents on ranting how useless it all ended, and how pathetic kikewood was for doing shit with it. Dunno if he was sincere or just preparing the ass for buttrape

Yea, I could say I was testing the sleepy pajeet, nut I just pushed the hour in wrong direction, my bad

He literally kissed Filthy Frank m8, that's pretty fucking festy.

FPBP

Dirty kike needs to be gassed

It wasn't much of a kiss. No tongue at all.

Fence sitting is not redpilled, it's weak
Should have said nothing at all instead of humoring both sides.

Imo he ran outta material, its the game theory syndrome, look at his feminist critiques, they started of light weight and actually entertaining but then recently turned into Amazing Armoured H3H3 of Akhadfoot, fuckimg disappointing. He also got really into BUILDING OUR COMMUNITY GUYS, WE HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO BE A COMMUNITY GUYS, failing to notice most his fans are 13 and building a community with them is p cancer

Btw the context of it wasnt about useless diversity, he claimed the characters were too robotic and Rei should have dated the black man to seem "more human". Really pissed me off.

>Really pissed me off
It wasn't ideal but he still said focusing on diversity the way they did is stupid and only retards care.

He's not redpilled if he's actively asking for interracial couples in mass media. That's my point.

He was more criticising it from a film-making perspective saying the male lead and female lead should have had sexual chemistry.

I guess he is probably in the "colourblind" race camp which I suppose isn't redpilled.

I think you might have read too much into that statement it doesnt matter hes black, the one time he says "is it because hes black?!" was meant more as a joke. The point he was trying to make way more is just that everyone is a sex drive -less mannequin, like really why didnt anyone date anyone

Good desu, redpill theory is kinda for retards

He also follows gavin mcinnes
But Frank (filthyfrank) is a bernie cuck so he is keeping the redpill down low

long ago he made a video about how it shouldn't be illegal to own a confederate flag and he also ripped a Quran in half

he's pretty good for a jewtuber

>h3h3

i thought he was funny 3 years ago, then I saw his face and his subreddit, he is quite the annoying little man now

can't stand 'im desu

this

No one will use this meme, it makes no sense
Amazing Atheist? The Banana is a big bernie kek

he went and got involved in youtube drama which got him insane popularity, and the quality of his videos generally declined with it. his reaction videos weren't terrible but they're a lot better than what he puts out now. he essentially became what he parodied and called out all this time.

here's your reply

When they stopped Ethan and Hila, the superior channel.

I want to see Ethan react to those black riots where they chant BLM.

>Reaction videos
>Both supported Bernie
>"When did it become garbage guys?"

Hmm, really made me think.

you probably have never even watched these vids nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=LcGKO0U7qa8

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tNNh_9vC8

Why is it that Jon Tron is always friends with the shittiest low lives?
He hangs out with H3H3 and we all know his other past friendships.
Is it poor judgement of character or a 'better by comparison' type deal to mask his own shortcomings?

Mutual promotion.

He isn't a bad dude or a degenerate imo
He just isn't very funny.

I think you guys are overblowing this. His video doesn't seem to support BLM as much as he is just getting on Joey's ass.

>inb4 CTR
BLM is nigger but he wasn't taking their side

He has a very gross looking double chin, it speaks miles of his laziness and disgusting lifestyle.

But it is worth being associated with shitty people.
He has to have connections with better youtube creators who probably have triple the number of h3h3. Or maybe it's the other way around. He's trying to help his shitty friend get hits.

>his laziness and disgusting lifestyle.
He pretty much has a mail order bride

He has that typical flabby low testosterone manchild look.

Vape Nation was the only good video by him ever, except for the excessive coughing.

>But it is worth being associated with shitty people.
Of course it is. There are 10 new subs for every Cred Forums autist complaining about that crap.

protip: he always was

fuck dude, you forgot drunken peasants in red pilled. also add that youtube celeb faggot david duke to blue pilled.

>I just clicked on all the cucks I could see.

hubba hubba

You're missing crowder and shapiro

fpbp

this makes me fucking sick

all this shit is where all the nu-males are going after bernie failed and gamergate

If it's so easy why aren't you doing it?

Stupid cunt.

content cop on h3h3 fucking when

he kinda already did it
youtube.com/watch?v=_NrpQc5TlZ0

minute 8:47

it's basic bitch anti-sjw/feminist shit

It doesn't fucking matter if you think the BLM is the KKK or whatever, no matter how you look at it, this social """""experiment""""" is fucking retarded.

Why is he outside a convenience store for his BLM segment? Stores all have cameras and no-one is ever going to assault someone on camera outside a store with hundreds of witnesses nearby.

Even if we assume all the black dudes are real and not actors, the way this experiment was conducted invalidates any conclusion you could ever draw from it.

atleast the fucking pewdiepie threads stopped
some of Cred Forums worshipped him because he made one or two edgy hitler jokes

-Checked- XYZ4 -Panama-

Sam hyde should be in the blue pilled column to be honest senpai

>Youtube asscancer
>+100 replies

What is it with people linking to youtube ecelebs on here now?

Are we that flooded with Newfags?

I dunno, when did this unfunny fat jew make his channel?

He can't be late 20s, he looks at least 35

That's not that high considering his subs. Spoony was getting 5k at one point and he only has 100k subs and doesn't make any content.

Of course he doesn't anymore. RIP Noah.

he's like 31.

Self-advertisement is against the rules on Cred Forums.

Btw, the reason your patreon is pathetic is because your content is. Kill yourself already.

He is a Jew and what do Jews do best? Copy shit that works and make money. h3h3 just clones bits he finds off the internet that get views and cashes in.

>hating Cred Forums content
spotted the nigger loving Cred Forums OC wrecker
Get fucked you bitching sheepfucker

Any kind of novelty that is goofy can be fun when you discover it. It just takes some people longer than others to realise how bad it really is.

Now I understand why you guys hate so much jews :')

@91456042
We have a certain standard for OC here. Here are a few guidelines: Not fucking gay, not fucking cringeworthy, not fucking self-promoted and not fucking fucking shit.

You broke every single one of them.

>@

>We have a certain standard for OC here.
No, we don't.
That being said, his "content" is fucking atrocious.

>giving (You)s to shitty artists

> A Jew defending niggers
Nothing new here

>LE JOOOS LE LOOOSE

It's a way to starve them of (You)s

I misspoke, not for OC, but for continuing memes. His was fine as OC for one page, after that he was trying to force it as a legit thing. And something that cancerous doesn't pass here.

FUCK YOU STUPID MUDSLIME WITH A COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT FOR A FLAG! NOTHING WRONG WITH FUCKING SHEEP!

>redpill theory is kinda for retards

Pack your shit up and head back to plebbit faggot.

your comic fucking sucks though

>NOTHING WRONG WITH FUCKING SHEEP!
FINALLY someone gets it

I used to watch Kassem g going deep with porn actors. That shit was funny. Why did he stop making videos though?

>Not wanting to kiss a nip.

Everyone in the comments saying 'Ethan has changed!' is just a meme, but I do genuinely think he's changed.

>he ain't actually gay, nor is he an electrician.
Probably the best sentence I have read all week.

here's your reply

This comment must be satire, no one is this retarded

Because he doesn't have the best teeth in the game.

Every h3h3 video:
>Ethan watches youtube video
>something happens
>Ethan starts coughing violently and gipping
>Insert intert meme
>More coughing and hacking
>Ex-Mossad girlfriend just sits there looking puzzled.

Very funny m8.

Why did H3H3 re-upload that video?
It came out like 4 days ago

He never commented on black lives matter at all he just called Joey Salads a filthy do wop deigo for faking a video which is targeted at racial division so he can get views.

Even if it wasn't satire, that many people liking it is depressing. I honestly don't understand why Jews aren't enraged by comments like this, or people that compare everything to "literally hitler", or "literally muh nazi germany". In this case, blacks are literally being elevated beyond the point of culpability for criminal behavior. That's actually the opposite of what we understand about Nazi Germany and how they treated the Jews.

Why do Americans always think there's nobody on the internet but Americans?

They're literally the most retarded people

He always was garbage

Like many others have already said, he rips off MDE, he supports BLM, he's borderline SJW. His gf is a pretty strange creature, i like to think she turns into a demon at night-time and fucks ethans asshole.

I hope you aren't defending MDE. Extremely cancerous forced humor garbage.

yeah i am faggot

you probably haven't even watched these nerd:

Wasn't he always?

He's ranted about the poor oppressed niggers being violent because of whitey before. He's a secular metropolitan Jew, what did you expect?

who is this out of shape arabic looking piece of shit?

This 100%

I love this sentence since you pointed it out. Thanks gave me a chuckle

They make $3400 a month on patreon alone and have a net worth of around 650k just from making these shit videos that redditors eat up.

He was always was trash and he's always been a kike. I even brought this up awhile ago in one of your fucking threads OH HE IS ANTI-SJW fucking bullshit.

watch the sad cooking show video.
laughed my ass off at this one because he tried to cook himself and then went on a ferry while eating that dish.

650k what?

honestly, being anti-SJW is just cucky now

they are the lowest hanging fruit, the easiest target to criticise right now, even 10 year olds recognise their stupidity.

Most of these anti-SJWs are just basic bitch liberals that are only a few steps removed from being a SJW ideologically. Most of these basic bitch liberals share the exact same positions as SJWs yet attack them because they are worried that they are making liberals look stupid.

>ethan agrees with Cred Forums
>haha so based so good

>ethan disagrees with Cred Forums
>kike has NEVER been funny

Why are you guys so transparent?

Do any of you suspect he's pulling this major SJW shit in order to avoid the wrath of "YouTube Heros"?

If you are on the right, SJWs don't even need to be a target anymore because the left is already eating themselves up over it. There are a lot other bigger concerns to be had over fringe leftists that the left is already chewing itself up over about.

F P B P
P P
B B
P P

When they joined the both channels.
Became shittier but at least its a little fun and good commentary to aburdity of todays PC culture. There are far worse than him even considering that hes a jew.

this. he is cuck and supports the heforshe campaign as well.

he got lucky with Marzia because she doesn't have a spine basically. but other women could really wreck your shit if you don't watch out and then drown you in feminist dogshit and have you by the balls being all cucked.

Idubbbz is based, no doubt about that.

h3h3 being a faggot like usual does not incur guilt by association.

I feel like right after they hot sued the wuality of thiercontent went down.

>Le high and mighty youtube police man
>Makes the same overreaction video over and over using someone else's videos

Internets equivalent to shit laced gruel. React to this post you boring kike, I'll fucking eviscerate you.

Dude, MDE is fantastic.

It's post ironic meta-memeing at its finest.

What's the name of this Jew?

He always was

Unfunny bilious faggot that cannot create material, only mock people who are even more garbage than him

Sometimes he even mocks nice people who are just unlucky enough to be slightly dumb or retarded

He's an integral piece of shit, and needs to be punched in his fucking face

>React to this post you boring kike, I'll fucking eviscerate you.
tuff guy

USD

My point being he's shit at his 'job' and even I could put him in his place. Now please don't send a drone, I loved Kingdom Of Heaven.

this desu

fpbp

let me clarify I meant how do you know that.

Filthy Jew

monkey

FPBP this is literally dude weed lmao tier shit.

You should stop being a Jew for your own good.

Honestly, I was like that at one point.

It's poor judgement stemming from naivety.

are you syrian per chance?

Like every Jew
When he started getting money

Stopped watching him once he did that cringy vape shit.

Post in the comment section challenging him to recreate it to see if it was faked and upvote anyone else who says it.

He might actually see it.

post his gf

No, not even refugees want to migrate to here. Feels good man.

>become the biggest YouTuber ever
>be Swedish so no one suspects anything
>pull a 180 and redpill your audience of kids and young adults everywhere
Genius

Ew. That's just gross

I liked their videos when it looked like they didn't really care about Youtube that much. Though I'm sure they did but now it simply looks too sterile. Poor Ethan being miserable in Israel is best Ethan

he's a Niggerfaggot though*

Wasn't that the "pranks in the hood" video where the kids went around the city provoking niggers and getting justly slapped.

haHAHa
Migrants that come here volunteer to go the fuck else by themselves after a couple of weeks.

Also some Musmus ambassador's kids beat up a whittey so now most people couldn't give a emotional shit about migrants

They've said in their videos they don't need the money any more. The patreon is for enthusiasts.

I think he is an electrician or something similar as he has takes about lame college degrees and how important it is to be smart with money and stuff

Wasn't it an online casino or something?

hila is qt

>mfw #NoChin

I dubbbz is pretty good

Yeah but don't dare close it down! That would be bad

Nah man, MDE is good. I think most people on this site are used to neurotic/witty subtle Jew humor. Which is fine and what makes it on tv. What MDE lacks in that makes up for in directness and creativity. It's shock humor that doesn't venture into ridiculous territory like Eric Andre but delivers a message.

Also they're /oneofus/

/THREAD

This dude has always hovered just above shit-tier.
He was never complete shit because his "redpilled" facade was used just because it was popular for youtube.