ABORTION PROTEST IN POLAND

So, how did it turn out, pollacks?
Can't trust the media on that one, going as a far as two "up to SIX MILLIONS (haha) women might go on strike".
So was it YUGE ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fby4JIQrmTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let the women go on strike. Women are almost always shitty, unreliable, and incompetent workers anyway.

If the Slavic race doesn't kill it's self off we're going to have to go back to the original answer to the Slavic question. Get the gas.

Apparently there were 30000 people protesting in our capitol, so that isn't much mainly these are super turbo left progressive KOD faggots, funded by Sorros.

Doubt government will change their mind, so they can keep protesting.
>booty blasted nigger
Shouldn't you be on street and chimp out?

Fuck women, they banned my mouth fedora!
They actually allied with British American Tobacco and are actively trying to get people to revert to smoking because they were losing money from tobacco tariffs. Bet you didn't hear about that on the news.

if they want abortion so bad why don't they start with themselves

why dont they just travel to a country that allows abortions. they can literally drive to them and its not even far.it would be like me driving to the beach. a couple hours

are feminist retarded?

Did you try just buying a new vape rig and e-liquid online? If that's overly regulated (gotta love the Nazi EU), then make a friend in the West to ship it to you.

They only banned online sales, you can only purchase them in person. But it's not like cigarettes where you can get a refill at every news stand or grocery store. The only semi-developed chain is owned by BAT and offers horribly overpriced technology from 10 years ago in hopes that smokers will try it and go back to cigarettes.
Our biggest online stores already switched wording from "purchase" to "reservation" so you officially pick out stuff at their site then the mailman "sells" it to you, so I'm good.
But all the casuals and curious smokers with no prior know-how are fucked.

>British American Tobacco
They bought out E-smoking world like 2 years ago you moron, Tobbacco companies do not care, they will just sell you liquid

It's overregulation from EU, and farmaceuticals losing monies from selling gums, plasters and other shit

also sites are now switching to oficially being from Hong-Kong so they can still sell via online.

As always, poland will find a way to move around the government

Only the people who were not aborted are those who support abortion. Really makes you think.

Anyway, this whole abortion shit is non-issue.
Its just a smokescreen to push CETA/TTIP

They will sing this cancer under the table, and then yield the abortion. Fucking morons will hail a huge win for human rights.

Fucking morons everywhere, new government, same as old government, cannot get a fucking break

What other EU countries banned online sales, bases over 20mg or bottles bigger than 10ml?
And the legislation was in the works long before BAT bought ESW. They're just using the EU law as a pretext to push smoking and curb the alternatives. They even went with a "gamers are dead" tier media campaign to convince the public vaping is actually WORSE than cigarettes.

Medium sized demonstration in Warsaw (about 30 thousand people - large demonstrations start around 100 thousand), small demonstrations (a couple thousand people) in larger cities, maybe 5% of women chose to not go to work or dress in black.

Nothing to write home about but the media presents it as the most spectacular event in history of womynkind.

Yea its being overzelous, and the gov is actually "losing" money. And the fact that ESW alone created over 23k jobs in 3 years is not-important

fuck i hate this shit so much

It's the majority of women who don't want abortions, goddamn.

They're the ones who act like they just went through a warzone of PTSD after an abortion and write a heartfelt article on Huffington post about how awful it was.

Maybe they should take the hint that if it affects them so much they could just not do it.

There was around 200 protesting in my city. Funny thing is, I was going to the library when they were assembling and a group of stronk womyn was (rudely) asking people for directions - they were clearly *not* from here.

So glad it was raining as hell - maybe they'll get sick now.

Meh, 30 000 (((reported))) ? Quite far from a mass movement. I also suspected most of the protesters would be liberal arts college bitches and KOD grannies.

It's the same thing with everything

We were overproducing rapeseed so rapeseed oil costed like 90gr for a 1,5l bottle, so people started using that for fuel in old diesels.

It's proven 1000 times over that its actually eco friendly and runs like a normal diesel.

So they introduced tariffs, and now rapeseed oil costs as much as sunflower oil even through we still overfarm rapeseed.

And LPG is rising 80% every year.

we need a revolution, and a bloody one at that.
Everyone in government born before like 1980 needs to hang, and we need a new constitution and tax law

>protests on Monday
>HUGE TORRENTIAL RAIN

>excellent weather on Tuesday

Most of them are from KOD, so they are whores, paid shills, feminists and trannies. Second half are (((progressives))), rich actress and female students, that fuck 10 guys, don't know who is daddy and need to abort baby so their father can keep funding their art or liberal college.

Yeah, 30K reported but as I mentioned majority of them are from KOD.

few dozen thousand women went.
The weather was shitty.

Anyway, such protests don't change shit. The proposed laws will be change on their way to become an actual bill.

I'm against forcing women to give births to Down Syndromes and other retards, but if the nation really wants them to then well, I don't give a fuck.

By the time I have kids either the law will change and it would be non issue or I will have enough money so my woman will be able to terminate it if something goes wrong and has a mutant in her womb

Anyway who gives a fuck? It's the next day and the weather is a lot better. Life goes on, people liked the FB posts and hashtagged them properly, made some selfies.

I fucking hate peaceful, toothless protests like this because they can't change squat and my gf will need to work extra hours.

Thank you God

>asking people for directions - they were clearly *not* from here.
Women can't read maps and have shit sense of direction.

>few dozen thousand women went.
>The weather was shitty.

And that sums up internet activism perfectly

Old town is literally a grid of four streets. If they were local, they'd have known the way.

I've never understood Cred Forums's obsession with abortion.
In Western countries, its more often than not a shitskin having the abortion. In the US, for example, black women are 3x more likely to get an abortion than white women.

STOP ABORTION

WE NEED TO TRAIN HUSSARS

youtube.com/watch?v=fby4JIQrmTM

This. It's a fucking good thing.
>we want young stupid single mothers raising more retarded criminals for the next generation
What the fuck for?

fugg, why is that so funny?

Literally nobody gives a fuck. It's literally just opposition protesting against le ebil muhsogynistic government. It's just your daily polish liberals butthurt.
Saying this as a "pro-choice" person.
Also, every sane person knows that the government is not going to ban abortion anyway.

you guys are fucking retarded niggers

all non-poles retards think abortion is legal here like in their degenerate countries, and they're trying to regulate it. abortion is illegal right now, except for some cases like a retarded fetus, and this act tried to ban even that. there are barely any abortions made in poland now, and those few are done because the kid's shit is fucked up. our current law regarding that is literally perfect, and there's no need to change this.

for people who supposedly believe in eugenics, or at least making your country/nation as good as possible, you're pretty eager to bring in more useless retards to this world

and the new law not going to pass anyway

>6 milion
20k per city (we have like 5 meaningful cities). It was 100k max all over the country, I don't know anyone who could go there.

Also it was raining all day, so I think God wasn't happy...