>2016
>using a credit card

I will never get a credit card, I enjoy being debt free and not a Jew's slave.

Enjoy being jew slave.

no one cares what you shitpost about

I you want to succeed in the system you've got to buy in. Pay it off right away and you don't have a problem.

i care

I'm with you bro

you do realize that you don't have to actually rack up debt just because you have a credit card, right?

there are free credit cards where you get free money just for spending shit and paying your bill on time. why not beat the financier at his own game?

>free credit cards where you get free money
lol nothing is free. You're getting fucked, you just don't know how.

I've never owned a credit card. I live within my means and have about £25k in the bank. Why would you ever willingly owe someone money for no reason

I care.

enlighten me fuckwit.

>"""Jew's"""
obvious CTR shill

>live in a creditcard wary society
>very few foreign webstores accept our national way of paying online

Then explain how we're getting fucked. Let's see your dumbass explanation.

Can anyone explain to me the oppressive feeling of when I need to pay my credit card bill? I'll spend like 20 dollars with it and feel like I need to pay it RIGHT NOW, or it's too late.

What about Visa Savings card?

Prepaid debit card.

Please stop breathing the oxygenated Jew, Aus, we've had enough.

Bin the card. Just save your money, you fuck tard.

Not an actual credit card, that charges you interest etc.

Don't tell me you're one of those morons that actually types their debit card number into the internet, or swipes it at a grocery store...

At a minimum all of your personal information is being sold to everyone who will pay.

Someone's mad they have to suck jew cock all day. Enjoy being the jewish controlled bank's little bitch.

Ever heard of a no interest credit card? Have fun never owning a car or house.

Jew slave

Debit cards aren't really a thing here
We have ATM cards but you can't use them online

Good for you! Your mom's special boy aren't you?
This isn't your text diary, Tommy. It's a place where adults discuss politics.
So go outside, with your toys, and let the big people talk, mommies little cowboy.

I'm worth millions, got a PhD. Smart people don't have credit cards.

This. Jews between them accept only cash.

this to be honest family.

credit cards are for good goyim.

savings account master race.

As long as you pay the minimum there is no interest you dumn niggers.

>jews only accept paper debt rather then a digital notion of someone else's debt

I run a small business that does about 3M in revenue a year. We use credit cards for EVERYTHING since we get so many rewards points back.

Sounds like you're financially illiterate. Have fun getting a mortgage with no credit faggot

This, however it's all about showing your credit history. I put most of my purchases on my (((credit card))) and pay it off straight away. I've got 60k in premium bonds with the winnings going into my wife's premium bonds account. As you gain more money than with it sitting in the bank.

The plan is to get as small a mortage as we can.

just dont spend more than you can afford to pay.............

i use my cc for everything and i get a 1.5% cashback on every purchase.......

ive probably made over a few grand since i first go it, just by always paying my bill on time and never having to pay interest......

its not hard op, just dont miss a payment and you wont be in debt.

>mortgage
>Ever

I Buy houses out right. Stupid faggot.

So you're a chink

You're a complete fucking moron if you don't build your credit. You just never charge what you can not pay for, and never ever miss a payment.

Plenty of credit cards with no yearly fee that give like ~1% back from what you spend. If you're not retarded and pay your bill on time you'll never pay interest.

>a convenient secure way of paying for things without needing cash that won't cost you a dime more if you pay the bill on time like a normal person without extra chromosomes

have fun never ordering anything online.

This could be a good idea once you get a house/car, but beforehand you really have to build up your credit sadly.

>Not having a custom Credit Card

I use my visa debit card. The payment comes out of my savings. I spend $1000 yesterday on various items on ebay-with my visa debit card.

As long as you're careful, credit cards can be useful for building a rating, short term borrowing, or other benefits.

Hmm, if only there was some board that is specifically for financial discussion, darn!

How do you go about purchasing online? PayPal with linked bank account? Buttcoin?

I use it for online purchases and pay quickly to avoid paying interest.

>I will never get a credit card
that's because they don't allow abbos into banks

I thought the same thing. But if you don't intend on having debt, just get your credit score up, get a mortgage in a state with homestead laws, then get a bunch of credit cards and lie about your income to get the limits high, then do cash withdrawals. After 8 years or so it will disappear off your record, and you can repeat the process. So roughly every decade you can gain $100k. You can pay off your house with that and fuck the jew over.

But even better money maker is bankruptcy laws! Just hide the money.

Within the country all webstores accept a payment system jointly developed by all Dutch banks
Some foreign accept it as well
Within friend groups there is usually one person with a credit card which you borrow if you need to make a foreign purchase

Interesting. Seems like a real pain in the ass though.

Use a credit card. Pay it off every month so no interest accrues. Use the rewards to get cash back or airline miles

what is it with white people in being proud of borrowing money and gaining huge debts to jews?

It's not bad as most people just buy domestic to avoid getting a credit card

Fuck the kikes they are like greedy children
Take away their allowance & they always come begging

Wtf, that sucks. Nearly every bank here issues a debit card with your account. You can use it just like a CC but I use it as a debit card whenever possible (safer and instant transaction). If I go to another country I can use it anywhere Visa/MasterCard is accepted. And yes, it even has that gay little chip.

No. Enjoy being a Jew's slave.

I knew Cred Forums is just a bunch of phonies and this thread is proof of that. You losers talk the talk but none of you walk the walk. As long as you're going to keep feeding the system and the Jew Beast nothing is ever going to change.

>b-but what about my hedonistic lifestyle

You're just a weak willed faggot, that's the problem.

>get credit card
>use it for all small purchases
>no interest if payed off immediately which I do
>build credit
>no extra fee other than a yearly $20
>mfw my fico credit score is almost 800 just from owning a credit card for a year

You're a fucking retard Leaf

it's important to build credit if you ever expect to get a mortgage

>It's a place where adults discuss politics.

Never had a credit nor will i need one. If you can't save at least $1000 per month you're fucking yourself over with useless crap.

>not building credit

m8 i order me woolies online and pay with me commonwealth bank credit card along with me adsl internet and dodo $5 a month phone, then pay off the total balance at the end of the month which is usually under 300 dollarydoos

>Wow man I can spend all this money, then pay off all this money

Why the fuck don't you just use your savings.

To build a credit rating so I can buy a house one day from a Chinese person

No he's not. Businesses are getting fucked by a 2.5% processing fee

I'll send you a postcard from my next vacation paid for with free rewards points senpai

>To build a credit rating so I can take out a loan on a house one day from a Chinese person

Fixed.

You retards' ignorance about credit cards allows me to carry on benefiting from purchase protection and cashback without paying a penny extra. This card issuer can only offer this because of the obscene interest income they're getting from dimwitted fuckwits who pay the minimum each month. If everyone did what I'm doing, the cards probably wouldn't exist in their current form.

Whenever you pay with a method that doesn't offer cashback or other rewards, you are literally subsidising me. That money doesn't come from nowhere. It's charged to merchants in the form of high processing fees. Do you think the merchants just absorb this cost? Fuck no! They just increase their prices to cover it. But they don't/can't increase the price only for credit cards; they increase it for everyone. If you aren't getting some of that back in the form of rewards, you're paying more than you should for literally everything.

>2016
>using a debit card
>online

Enjoy your fradulent charges and no refund

Credit card companies have saved me from problems before through chargebacks a number of times.

As an example, my electricity provider spiked my bill way too large one month. I called about it and they said that they had gotten my meter mixed with my neighbor and I had gotten the incorrect bill. However because of they are currently in the process of 'upgrading their computer software' they said there is nothing they can do to remedy the problem and I am stuck with the bill.

I called my credit card company and got a chargeback, took care of the problem for me. If I had paid with just a bank account or debit card I would have been fucked. In this same way I get an added layer of protection from any online seller or merchant.

>Be me, 27-years-old
>Never owned a credit card in my life
>Recently had to get a credit report run for a penthouse loft I wanted in downtown Honolulu
>795 credit score
>Got the penthouse I wanted, pay for everything in cash and will never pay interest on anything, ever.
>MFW building credit is a myth perpetuated by the jew

Enjoy staying in flea bag motels and never being able to rent a car and about a dozen other things.

I live at home.

>>mfw my fico credit score is almost 800 just from owning a credit card for a year
I find that extremely hard to believe. Just from one credit card? You don't have any contracts or loans in your name?

>americans literally proud of having a credit card score that jews gives to them
>nothing more than cattle with id numbers

just use a prepaid credit card

This guy gets it, haven't owned a credit hard for two decades now. Use cash or debit card for anything, including international purchases. Own 2 houses and 3 cars worth a combined ~1.4 million$
Enjoy being slaves to the banking jew

Ah, I see

Nice thread ya got here ;^)

How much was your penthouse? Do you live there all year long? Do the natives hate you? Also, pics pls

>Own 2 houses and 3 cars worth a combined ~1.4 million$
>Enjoy being slaves to the banking jew

How?

>australia

>Paying directly out of savings
Haha ok.
So trusting.
I'm happy to use the extra layer of security with my Visa card.

>millionaire
>shitposts on Cred Forums

Seems like something Shkreli would do

u are aware u can use a CC w/o being in debt right? just pay it off monthly and dont be a nigger with your money (who needs 300 pairs of 300 dollar shoes?)