Lesbian Islamic Apologist BTFO

How will she ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/inforumFM/posts/10154349940396858
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any suggestions on what else I can say to this dumb dyke?

Tell her she needs some real cock

I'm all for btfoing lesbians and Muslims. But I hate cunts that post their Facebook arguments here just as much.

Straight-up offer to pay for her plane ticket

You don't think my scissoring remarks are hilarious?

Ask her Tits or GTFO, Devan.

I don't think you'd be interested in seeing her tits. Pic related.

Can anyone explain to me why lesbians give a fuck about planned parenthood?

You don't need to say anything else. Your last post to her pretty much wrapped it up.

Jesus Christ, real-life lesbians are repulsive untermensch.

Chain mail breastplate or gtfo

Feeds into their conspiracy theories that men spend even one minute of their lives thinking about her body, much less "owning" it.

We could learn a thing or two from the Muslims.

>signs made out of pizza boxes
Do hamgalaxies actually do this?

I dont think she'll ever recover. Btw, what happened to your FB page? Did the lesbian police take it down? I want to monitor this BTFOing.

Another reason why 2D > 3DPD

kikebook.com/inforumFM/posts/10154349940396858

This is literally my 7th shill account.

This

nice full house

>I'm more scared of angry white males with access to guns than I am islamic.

>riri
Thats andy

You are really fucking sick psycho

You used terrorist as an example when it's not needed. Show her how muzzies feel about the gays, show her the laws for being gay in a muslim country.

Anyone got that photo graph of circles representing the breakdown of Islamic beliefs about believing women should listen to men, death for leaving Islam etc?

I don't think they'd punish her for being a lesbian, I think they'd punish her for being a pig. Haram as fuck.

yep OP you are just edgy as fuck, you happen to be on the correct side but you dont know why,read some more

Ask her if she supports gay marriage. Then ask her if she supports men being able to take multiple wives. When she says no, call her an Islamophobic bigot.

Good idea. She stopped responding to me anyway.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/here-are-the-10-countries-where-homosexuality-may-be-punished-by-death-2/

Pretty much

Offer to pay for her plane ticket. If she refuses, accuse her of being Islamophobic.

THIS.

Yeah, this.

Exactlt what I expected a lesbian feminist to look like.

>implying that isn't you with the lewa avatar

Fuck that's awesome.

> I've written several blog posts on solidarity with fellow #PoCs in the Middle East
> You've probably never heard of them
> Shitlord

>implying I have a twatter account

10/10
Your doing God's work user

good lad

walking into a mine field is dangerous

>you dont get to define my experience

>being surprised at how dumb lefty's are

Should've mentioned something about how her "normal American society" largely bends over backwards for her special snowflake lesbian status anymore. She receives more support than any white male does today.

Her calling you privileged is pretty hypocritical.

>you don't get to define my experience by your opinion of what the world is like

W E W
E
W

START ARGUING ANY TIME

I didn't even realize what she was talking about before you pointed it out. I have a hard time understanding what she was blathering on about since I'm not a Gender Studies major like her.

>You don't get to ibbidi dibbidi ibbidi dibbidi!! I a stronk lesbo!
When will lesbians be sent to concentration camps to scissor each other for the rest of their lives?

Yeah sometimes that pseudo-intellectual crap can be hard to figure out. They take a few sociology courses and suddenly they think they can talk circles around anyone with out any actual point.

>Kate, the vile lesbian BTFO

Which one of you was that? Normies don't know what BTFO means.

BUT I THOUGHT Cred Forums HATED GAYS

Cred Forums hates everyone and everything including Cred Forums.

We do

>muh tolerance

I wish I could post images there.

What % of Cred Forums would support death for adultery though

93.7%