Prepare For Shills

Friendly reminder of the CTR tactic.
Once Assange releases the info, CTR shills, regardless of the leak, will claim it's nothing.
Do not reply. Report, hide, move on.
Do not give them your time of day.

This concludes this PSA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once trump becomes president, we'll round up the shills and gas them to death. Probably get a lot of the jews in there too.

So yeah, ignore for now, they'll get theirs soon.

The defeatism is getting to me. Fighting off the shills is just so exhausting. Almost makes me consider going to the_donald.

Literally right wing SJW's

Ignore opposition remarks, just call them racist and misogynist ...oh i'm sorry , cucks and shills

Just ignore the shills mate, it's that easy if you have half a brain.

So basically create your own hubris of butthurt, and echo chamber in order to avoid dealing with the facts?

Sure is hugbox in here trumpcucks, didn't you guys used to hate hugboxes? Or is it only OK when you do it?

FUCK YOU SHILL KEK. YOU'RE GOING TO CAMP... TO CONCENTRATE.

Nice pre-emptive damage control. This way, if the leak does turn out to be nothing, you can convince yourselves it's a big deal.

Don't forget to spam a bunch of online polls to make yourselves feel better afterward, that made such a huge difference the last time.

Stay on your side of the wall.

You have to go back, shill.

this. what was that shit you Ruskiebros used in that theater?

Ten junk threads already I've reported, mods do nothing.
Look at my youtube
Let's talk about this guy on youtbe that makes videos for kids.
Look at my youtbe faux philosopher
look at my youtube add channel
Hey let's talk about that time my dad molestered me
is (x) more white than (y)

MODS DON'T CARE, otherwise this board wouldn't be the flaming pile of dog crap burning on your front step.
I miss snacks. Hiro, please bring back WT snacks, or make me a temp mod. I'd clean this shithole up. Promise.

this

You never see trump cucks address any criticism towards them ,it's just >muh shills >muh cucks

Implying everyone who doesn't like him can only be paid ..i mean ...it's not like this is Cred Forums and trump has already publicly announced his allegiance to the jews

>Once trump becomes president, we'll round up the shills and gas them to death. Probably get a lot of the jews in there too.
Trump is the #1 servant of Jews though
Nice fanfic you got there kiddo

The facts hurt really bad huh? Did I perturb your delicate trumplet hugbox sensibilities?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

GOOGLE IS REAL

@91433042
We call you shills and cucks because we long realized that you're either too far gone or paid to be able to understand reasonable arguments :^)

>it's already begun

Fuck you. Go suck on a churro and get killed by a druglord beaner.

anger on the right and left stoked by media tentacles of the global upper crust to prevent the peons from realizing they share much more commonalities than differences.

classic divide and conquer so we don't start building guillotines for what a raw fucking deal we've gotten.

>Not being able to understand the difference between disagreement and shilling
>Not understanding the what slide threads are
>Being this retarded

Except we don't ignore the opposition. We see it and its always completely full of shit.

>Not being able to understand the difference between disagreement and shilling

Bullshit , i've never disagreed with a trump supporter without having a retard in the thread screaming "SHILL SHILL" like somehow not liking trump automatically makes me a clinton supporter. A fucking retarded binary either A or B mentality like a bunch of sheep .

Are you fucking retarded? This whole thread is about ignoring the opposition ,as are others

What if it really is nothing?

I don't care. I'm not the one whose face is going to be flayed off by degenerate cartelbangers.

>doesn't understand that Wikileaks has a perfect record

10ft

Cunt I have been here before you even learned about the emu war, don't try and tell me who the fuck to ignore, fuck you. I am the eternal shitposter. I cannot be destroyed.

if you kill me 5 more will rise in my place. Fuck you and fuck your mum in her stinky ass after I lick it.

>Mooooom, this Romanian guy isn't playing the game right!

As a ctr shill this upsets me, so far its been nearly 30 minutes of...wait for it

Absolutely.Fucking.Nothing

Who let this bitch speak.

I'm sorry but this bullshit is getting really annoying. It feels like i'm on some fringe reddit forum with "you're either pro clinton or pro trump".

Would I vote for trump would I be in the united states , yeah maybe , but it wouldn't be a vote for trump it would be a vote against hillary. I get the "2 candidates" system , i've vote just against X in my country as well , but does that mean that i'm not allowed to criticize trump , especially on fucking Cred Forums? no ..fuck off . I'm really getting tired of these trump fanboys faggoting around like they're the new prophets of pol.