Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYwiwbgMusY
youtu.be/eCdrUW--Jic
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
youtube.com/watch?v=kckEEQKXaCU
youtube.com/watch?v=u7isxoTIeYM
youtube.com/watch?v=1fC7b2LjVW4
youtube.com/watch?v=hyhlW0z6KU4
youtube.com/watch?v=pYDJ_tMNsGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All it makes me think is that women are dumb theres already piston dildos and such for females.

>talk about equality they can have ALL the sex toys but men are allowed NONE

Good. Women won't have to pay them minimum wage then, which by 2025 would be around $44.65 an hour.

>something that actually costs money as opposed to providing it
>replacing men

source?

Oh those poor, naive fools...

A lot of men have already given up on 3d women. If it comes to pass that you can get one that has all the benefits and none of the bullshit they are fucked.

That also means that sexbots will replace women, so I can't be mad. I'd gladly trade the type of women in my area for a robot woman.

Are they going to make the Robots go to work to pay for their dresses?

Just like sex toys totally replaced men over the last sixty years, right?

>implying women can afford one without her husband's job

>Women and men won't go whore themselves out, sex becomes more spiritual between humans.
Doesn't seem to bad to me, lose of STDs, also when Chad shoots his DNA in Stephanie and after awhile you get her pregnant, his DNA will always be apart of your child anyway because uterine walls absorb DNA easily. So win win?

>2026
>Robots sued for rape

Isn't this just a pathetic attempt to bait men into supporting ban of sex bots like women?

Guys can use dildo's too you knob. Go to your local store, buy the biggest, blackest dildo they have and Slip that big black dildo into your tight boi pucci and experience what your missing out on.

Can they get married to a robot, live off the robot's money from his robot job then divorce the robot and live off his robot alimony all the while complaining about the oppression from the robot ?

If not then no robots are not going to replace men.

feminist tried to outlaw sex bots . the only ones designing them are men. dont expect to many male sexbots. much like pron its a male consumer market

You bet the robot designer/engineer will be framed for this
>he literally made a rape machine!

women chucked a huge hissy fit over sex robots for men but want male sex robots. Women are pure evil.

is this another "The Media is being retarded" posts? Because they shame men and downtalked them having sexbots just a week or so ago

>2027
>robot revolts

Men aren't that petty. Also, I'd like to think a majority of men still have an entrepreneurial spirit, and haven't fallen for the socialolism meme, so they'd love the opportunity to make a quick buck off of desperate used whores.

>sex robots are being made to replace men by 2025

But vibrators have already existed for a while now

>implying men weren't replaced by the welfare state

Women would get replaced first tbqh

Get me off this crazy thing!

I'd imagine bitches have the same issue with vibrators as men have with fleshlites; they get boring after awhile. A robot has the potential meet more needs than a regular sextoy.

I just want to know if my female sexbots will be able to have dicks

>womens only value
>like they throw it away

>Male robots are invented to replace men
>That's fine

>Female robots are invented because real women are shit and won't have sex with them
>BAN THEM AT ONCE!!!

They're called vibrators

BIG ROBOT COCK.
TINY ORGANIC WEENIES.

A robot that can naturally thrust into and generally please a pussy will be FAR harder to make than a robot meant to sit still, maybe move its hips a little, and get a hard dicking.

That would literally never happen. I can't imagine anyone is dumb enough to think it would, so such a bait would be unlikely.

The sex-bot community will be aimed at men. Women are predatory and seek to, by their nature, cuck and control men. Its by their very nature that men cannot be replaced for women. On the reverse side, a guy will pretty much stick his dick in a toaster if it feels nice and he can treat it like a woman.

Afraid to try something that will rock your world? Something that will prove to you just how useless woman are in a modern society?

>sex robots for men
Literally rape!! You manchildren virgins can't handle strong wymyn! Man up! We need to ban these! We need roboethics to stop roborape!! UN pls help!!!

>sex robots for women
We're replacing you silly boys feminism wins again XDXDXDXDXDXD

underrated post, nice and simple, itl never happen

>men are happy with their robo-waifus that suck cock, cook food and does laundry
>women are...
I mean what a robot can give to woman that men refuse to do?

Lol what will happen when they program the sex robots for rape fantasies?

I want to cover you in petrol and light you up like the fag you are.

It wont last women are to egotistical.

Men are driven for sex. Women are driven for companionship. Sex robots will be bought mostly by men and not by women.

Does this end with them fucking?

youtube.com/watch?v=PYwiwbgMusY

This. Women are much more particular about what gets them off. Men just need a hole and something nice to look at. Sex robots for women would be a disaster.

Forget robots
GET HYPE FOR AUGMENTS

I've done that and all I experienced was general pain and the constant feeling of needing to shit.

>women create fully customized automatons with completely programmed personalities to service them

>still complain and blame the robots

>Women paying for sex
>Women able to coherently express what they want in a sexbot
>Women able to PROGRAM what they want in a sexbot

It will never work.

Why would a woman need a sexbot?

why are gringos so gay?
you faggots cant see two men interacting between each other without thinking in anal sex
jews really have fucked you up

Kunt

Robots cannot pay for their whims, so its not going to work.

The main target audience for these "sex bots" will be men. Let's face it, it's true.

That being said, once cloning finally becomes perfected, we will no longer even need women at all.

They know this. They know they are intellectually/physically inferior. They know they are on average, uglier than men (which is why they wear make up).

Why on earth would they still be needed (I'm talking like 100 years from now at least, I don't see robotics becoming that advanced during our generation).

Unlike women, men have value outside of sex

Normally you try to shit before you shove stuff up your butt. So you don't get a chocolate covered stick. Try again.

>mfw a mexican try to act superior to me
Don't forget your place, pedro.

To bitch and moan at and lift heavy stuff.

To give something to her husband, so she literally has to do nothing.

Isn't this the EXACT same thing women complain to men about ?

Ultimately women are running scared from this reality, they're the ones that want companionship and emotions when it comes to sex, for the most part. Most men just want an attractive hole to fuck.

Put an ATM in them.

So really it's a cuckbot. They need to work on messaging if they're going to sell any of these things.

> Sexbots for men
REEEE MISOGYNY SEXISM
> Sexbots for women
Good.
I'm really sick of their hypocrisy.

I can do that today by strapping an ATM and a giant dildo to a turbo charged forklift.

Where's my copyright money?

Sex robots will never have any value to women, i promise you all, anyone who thinks they could mean anything to an average woman ever, is a fucking retard

Its like they're trying to trick us into thinking they'll have the opposite effect of what they'll really do so that we ban them before we get them and never fix women or feminism at all

These fucking crafty kikes

Feminists will get sexbots banned, deal with it

>tfw male robots can't pay for all your shit

Women will stick with this for about 3 days.

how will women pay for them?

Who will put money in said atm?

Pic makes zero sense. Women don't couple with men just to get sex so robots will never be able to replace men in a relationship.

On the other hand, sexbots can replace women for a certain percentage of pragmatic and autistic men, but that percentage is still going to be a minority.

Good looking women can men to do anything, only ugly women would need Robo-chad.

Good, lets leave them to their devices and us men will go start a new Sparta, where we fight, drink and ride motorcycles with all the little cock hungry nymphs who arent poisoned, bitter old hags.

>Black dildo

>Wanting to slip a turd or a car tyre up your anus
Not surprising a /polgbt/ poster has awful taste

Free market will fix it. Do you think jews would refuse such profits?

>Women don't couple with men just to get sex so robots will never be able to replace men in a relationship.

And if they do, they can already get guys who are out of their league by just going to a bar or swiping right on tinder, so a robot would be a huge waste of money

>2030
>men are now 2nd class citizens
>not allowed to work b/c do not meet the new OSHA work regulations of possessing a vagina
>all domestic work is now done by robots
>all manual labor is now done by robots
>relegated to being sperm donors only
>any genetically challenged (non chad) male must enter the black market of pretending to be a robot in order to survive

>Robot pleasure bot-FUCK ME SILLY WITH YOUR BIG BLACK DICK/Model #295820A- was found guilty of rape. The model was destroyed by crushing.

Did I hear someone say "sex robots"?

Most buff guys have faces which are puffy. Buffness is nice but I'd take a decent face and a big penis over steroids.

>sexbot for females
>WE DONT NEED NO MAN, HECK YES WHITEYS MUST DIE!
>sexbot for males
>omg ugh u mysoginists jeez u disgust me

And all this occurs because some beta faggots couldn't get some pussy the normal way.

Itl be VR first, itl take like thousands of years to get robots that look and move lifelike and wouldnt crush your pelvis because you're being humped by a 2 ton death machine

WTF is that

>black
Why do you coalburners have to make us faggots look bad?

Only in Sweden

yeah i'll slip that huge BBC right into my vagina

>Coalburners
>gay

why are faggots so stupid

>Man found fucked to death by robot

I find it depends if they are bulking or not. If they have got to their target weight / lifts / whatever and are trying to loose body fat, they look good as. I'm of moderate strength so I have this weird problem where most people that want me are normally weak as shit and it ruins it for me. How can I let a guy fuck me that couldn't overpower me.

some kind of toy robot having sex with a plastic pussy

Web is just 31 years old

My big dildo that I own is actually pretty pink. But this is Cred Forums so the straight boys have to take their daily dose of big black cock.

Even againt all odds I'd bet somehow feminists will manage to piss off even fucking robots

youtu.be/eCdrUW--Jic

I don't have to tell you to kill yourself because you'll probably end up doing it.

I look "Weak" but I regularly push picture related, not even joking, not just five of them but probably like the lines pictured. Metabolism is great for not getting obese but no matter how much I want to look like a big snuggly guy who could pick up my boyfriend and hold 'im prolonged I'll just look like a computer teenager.

I'm implying if they could, they'd carry nigger children. God damn BBC-loving homos.

Welfare state

>implying that by 2030 any alpha male will exist.

They barey exist mate, gays hate niggers and shit is usually what they want to avoid getting on-near them, even if you fuck anally nothing is more embarassing then having washed and accidently getting a little on your tip when doing it. So a nigger isn't really going to be so much attractive in that case.

Best post desu.

Men sex bots won't have the societal impact that women sex bots will.

Who will pay taxes to said welfare state?

But considering my father's a big mother fucker and he looked weak at the start of his miltiary career, I think i'll bulk when it is probably appropiate and doesn't look weird (30's and shit)

Real Dolls have about the same weight as women and he is working hard to turn them into sex bots.

Unless those sex robots print money I don't see how they can replace men.

severely underrated post.

> Implying when smart enough to invent fuck robot
> Implying kikes wouldn't sold fuck robot for overprice
> Implying first fuck robots wouldn't be woman-like

1. yeah ill probs off myself this weekend one coke and cock

2. That's a really weird measure of strength. I don't buy that your "Strong", fit looking maybe, but not traditionally strong. Moving a literal ton of car is easy as shit, that's what wheels are and why they are so widespread. My room mate brags he spends his entire day lifting heavy gutters and moving them around the warehouse. I took him to the gym and all his lifts were beginner level. While not for everyone, weight lifting is at least objective. 100kg bench is 100kg bench wherever you are in the world. "A Big Stack Of Trolleys" is whatever you want it to be, it could be literally 10 plastic trolleys.

Are these secs robots also going to genuinely listen to them complain about all their fucking bullshit self created problems and melodrama

How long before the novelty wears off and real men are needed?

But by then will there be any? Nu males will be all grown up by then and most of them will have transitioned to female to gain social power or turn gay due to effeminacy

ps post boi pucci

Underrated

Ahahaha

Downunderrated post!

pls. By 2025 the female political ruling class will have passed design laws requiring robotic dimorphism for the sexes. Sex robots for women will look like: while swex robots for men will be like

Wouldn't work for the simple reason that women are neither creators nor protectors.
A world without men would crumble in 2 years max because of bitchy infighting and go back to the stoneage.
A world without women would probably colonize space in 5 years or so.

It's going to be the other way around, I've been thinking about writing a book on this subject for a long time but have been really fucking lazy. Honestly, women are going to go near extinct due to the introduction and falling prices of near life like quality of sexbots.

Imagine you making your own sexbot online, choose their height, weight, hair/eye color, ethnicity, and personality. Then couple that with the fact that sexbots will never age, never abandon you, never divorce you and take half your stuff, never cheat on you, never give you any STD's, won't nag you and will have sex without you whenever, wherever you want on the fly.

Women would never be able to compete, feminist will try to get them banned but don't forget who holds the real power in this world and it's men.

Women would get bored quickly, a sex doll with no achievements or unique looks would give her 0 satisfaction.
Men on the other hand create their own accomplishments by work and effort, having a cute sex doll cheering them up every day is all they need and with artificial insemination they would never ever look at a real woman again.
Why bother with an emotional wreck that can destroy your life whenever she wants when you can have pure, unconditional love and devotion even in the worst of days.

>2026
>robots are being lynched for rape
>free robots are specificly targeted by the police for their disproportionate crime rate
>2030
>To kill a mockingbird: robot edition, is a classic staple of the robot rights and all kids in American schools have to read it
>2040
>first robot president
>Robot lives matter. Robots riot in the streets following rapist and criminal robots being deprogrammed by the police
>white people will defend them

It's probably true. Men will be the people buying these male sexbots.

fucking lost

Women only bring their pussy and looks to the table.
It's true.
Women have no value and if we develop robot women with incubator wombs there will be no reason to keep biological women arround and the entire female gender will be "corrected" during pregnancy, going as far as classifying being female as a birth defect like down syndrome.

Close to 25//8 steel trollies, not plastic. Not on flat platforms either, usually along a hilled carpark.

It is a odd measure of strength, I've got 20kgs at home and they're not amazing levels of strength, but think about this, SASR soldiers regularly bench 60kgs and that's 40kg more then my usual.

You try manual labour one day senpai, sitting on a bench pushing something up and down is a lot more different then also moving it back and forth.

>Boipocci
Not sure what image you've got of me because I'm almost 6'2 with an hairy anus. Not trap matieral. Especially since I'm eight inches. I'm only complaining about my metabolism which is stupid, yes, but I'd like to bulk.

Good luck keeping the automation running.

There interesting thing is that robots and automation HAVE been peripheralising males for decades.

It's made life significantly easier and cheaper for most women, while its primary negative effects have been on males.

But males never complained. Now that those technologies are going to allow us to to the same to women - but sexually.

Roasties be mad.

Both of these really.

Choosing a non-robot female will be down to the fanatics that think non-synthetic life is the pure, and only right way to live.

Women will fight it, but they won't win. It's not a fight they can conceivably win.

Kek they think lonely dudes are gonna make them for women. Dumb cunts.

>relegated to being sperm donors only
wait for conception from 2 ovaries, and we're done.

>on the verge of perfecting artificial wombs

>feminist and women websites start writing about artificial sperm (lmao) and now sex bots
>"sex robot near perfect synthetic humans by 2025"

This is hilarious. We wouldn't even need such things if you cunts would go through childbirth. It's not even the raising of kids that stops them, it's the actually pregnancy and birth process. They know they will get the baby rabies and likely want to leave work to spend time with their kids, but that's not what a stronk womyn does.

>Also
>that panic about wombs that still need a full zygote for the baby to happen, synthetic womb or not
>women literally funding and dumping money into synthetic sperm research
>millions of dollars actually spent on robot sperm with fucking synthetic DNA because fuck all men
>now it's sex bots because getting robotically and unemotionally fucked by a large dildo is preferable to men when you could just do in vitro fertilization if you wanted baby

>instead of the standard post masturbation depression and loneliness as you clean yourself off, you have to stare at the cold, lifeless, unblinking eyes of your giant dildo as it reminds you constantly that you're a single 30 year old woman with no kids, no husband or potential husband in sight, who dropped 20k on a walking human sized dildo that does nothing to calm her motherly instincts or loneliness

All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

Hahaha and who is going to design and build those robots? Women? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>women would rather have sex with robots if she can't have sex with Chad

>mfw in the future women will attempt to ban female sex bots yet simultaneously try to push for make sex bots
>they proceed to get the shit beat out of them and stoned to death because they forgot they let Islam take control and rule their nations

lol fucking Time Prophet

This is why I laugh at any concept of automized self-pleasure beyond toys or shit for teasing. Andriods have got a long way off.

Just likey you want to fuck your waifu because other women are shit.

>Andriods
You sure that shouldn't be a Chinese flag m8?

I've got one already, she runs on simple carbohydrates and water
She also does the washing up

Just take a look at Japan and how dating sims and visual novels keep growing as a market.
All we need is advanced AI and flesh-like bodies, but the mentality is already there and even the initial stigma would quickly wear off as your "true men with true women" slowly realize they could be living their dream relationship if they'd just try it.

The problem is that women desire more than just sex from a man. They desire an emotional commitment, and they use sex to get that emotional commitment.

Men desire sex, so they use an emotional commitment, or the promise thereof, to lure women into sex.

Two very different mating strategies for two very different goals. Robots won't be able to replace men until they can form an emotional commitment with women, which would be a fucking phenomenal and scary breakthrough in AI technology.

Men just need a hole with a pretty face, sometimes not even a face, and they can be happy. Which is why sex robots will most likely be banned. The female imperative can't have their mating strategy ruined by robots.

I guess she also has a strap-on then.

>boohoo you made a wrongie
Get off your nigger saddle

Great post.

They can come crawling back when they realize that the expensive robot they bought does nothing for them that a real man can't.

Men will have the choice then, and who would pick a non-robot?

that actually made me laugh
yes, she'll do whatever I say

>2026
>some muslims kill robots because they are abominations and souless bla bla bla
>robots starts to kill muslims
>...
>Sweden starts to support muslims

nope, women will push laws to ban them or restrict cuz it will be objecifing women and raep culture since robot cant say no.

But at the same time that slut would be riding Turbo Dick Master 2000.

WOMEN CANT IN TO LOGIC.

technology is a mistake

>Women hit middle age
>Realize they want actual companionship
>They look for a man
>Tells the man they used to fuck a sex boy
>Immediately rejected
YOU FUCK THE BOT YOUR PUSSY IS SHOT

Does someone have the name of a company (or several) that works actively on sex robots. I would apply, it's like my dream, not building a flying car or cure cancer.

Well that's sort of the beauty of it.
Our hypothetical opens up with men getting the women they actually want: gentle, loving, devoted, obedient, sexually accessible, submissive, charming, and productive around the home.
In an outrage, women demand that men come back to them. Men refuse, their surrogate women have their hearts now.
In a further outrage, women demand that they be given equivalent men to look after them and stoke the fires of their lust.
Surrogate men are created who embody the things that drive women crazy: rugged, dominant, self-driven, independent; incapable of being shamed and henpecked into submission, they remain aloof and in control of themselves and their own destinies - never once giving quarter on their desires in order to satisfy the interests of another.
These bold, assured men stray forth into the world to behold the women they were created for...

And they go fuck the surrogate women instead.

Don't care, post boi pucci.
Ps modern soldiers aren't good soldiers by being the strongest. The Mountain wouldn't automatically be the best just because he's huge and objectively strong. So I wouldn't base the pinnacle of strength on Soldiers, even SASR. They have other skills that make them great.

>Women able to coherently express what they want
Is the real hurdle here.
Why do women have such a hard time figuring out what they want, and expressing it clearly?

>Women able to PROGRAM what they want in a sexbot
Just pay someone to do it, assuming it's not as simple as opening settings.cfg in notepad.

And a ching chong nip nong to you too young lady.

Women

Source on these cute boys?

>sex bots can understand women's greatest fantasies through advanced synchronization technology
>proceed to start raping them constantly
>we created rape bots

Kek

>yfw toastburning becomes the new way to filter out whores

THEY ARE NOT ROBOTS THEY ARE AUTOMATONS REEE

lol imagine the headlines. Mass rapes committed by robots

You know, if it's equally illegal, importing a child sex worker from Indonesia is cheaper in my country than buying a new car. Granted, the price of cars is artificially inflated as fuck by patent trolling and bullshit regulations, so it might not be a good comparison.

It's quite cheap to raise a human to breeding age, if you cut out extraneous bullshit. Cheaper, I would imagine, than building a sexbot.

What's your point then? You're conceding that they all have different purposes. I'd agree, SASR aren't strong. They're fit. Which is what most soldiers should be. Soldiers don't bulk, usually their muscle growth is the result of Personal Training.

>He watches Game Of Thrones

This is why I feel the whole gym game is silly, I realize why people do it but I just think general health and fitness is more benecifial, and as long as you don't look like a holocaust victim it's fine.

At this point, you might as well post yours. You know I'm not the type to do so, neither a "Boy"

This is also true. Men know what they want in a sexbot because men are methodical, organized and robust in their way of thinking. If you ask a man what he truly wants in a woman, he'll tell you the truth.

If you ask a woman what she wants in a man, she'll give you a vague soliloquy about how she has good taste in men, and she'll think this is true until she forgets all about it when a man who actually attracts her wanders by.
If you let women dictate how their own sexbots act, they'll lose interest in seconds and then come up with the most fascinating mental gymnastics to explain why everything but their own introspection went wrong.

The same thing is replacing women. We will have no need for those leechy, useless whores after we get robots. We are men, we control this world, we will be rid of the parasites which have stolen our resources and greatness from us throughout our existence. These vile, harpies are good only for 1 job: making children. This task can easily, and more efficiently, be replicated by a robot, a machine. A non-living creature is superior to a "human" at its own fucking job, that's how shitty women are.
MGTOW is the only way for men of the future. Join the growing movement, kick women to the curb, you have nothing to lose but your chains. Agree or you are a cuck.

#NotAllRobots

>The problem is that women desire more than just sex from a man. They desire an emotional commitment, and they use sex to get that emotional commitment
fucking LMAO

You are legit reddit tier blue pilled. You know what women want? Chad.

Literally all women want Chad. ALL of them. Go to ANY good looking male model's instagram page. Women from ALL across the world, whether it's America, Australia, Africa, Russia, remote mountain villages in Mongolia, hell, even "oppressed" countries like Saudi Arabia...They will ALL be FAWNING over Chad, and believe me, it's not "emotional commitment" that draws those women to them. Fucking lmao.

Women only demand "emotional commitment" from ugly men with something to offer. They begrudgingly put up with men they hate in order to get money and a nice car while fucking Chad on the side. And no, not some pua definition of 'Chad' that's some 5'6 asian fruitlessly using flowcharts from 'the mystery method', we're talking about a natural hot guy chad, 6'3" with a big ass jaw and piercing eyes that women go crazy over.

Hang on.

What if the free market fixes it?

What if the biocunts have to get competitive?

>men spend thousands of years custom tailoring women to perfection
>try to stop
>immediately start constructing perfection again

no matter how you look at it, it holds true

>What if the biocunts have to get competitive?

How would they compete with sex-bots when the bots have literally none of the down sides?

Unilaterally this.

We need to go deeper. We need to have robots watching robot porn over the internet.

Kek. Now i want robo-buddy more than robo-waifu.

Government aid, marry a biowoman and get tax deductions on everything.

Thats sad, but maybe we can go back to those glory days?
That would propably take a WW3 and apocalipse to reset things.

That's the beauty of it, biocunts won't be able to compete. Look back at all the pro's of a sexbot over a real woman. The free market is fixing women because they've put themselves into this situation with Feminism and divorce laws, they've overpriced themselves out of the market so hard that robots will soon be replacing them.

They will try to get them banned, but they won't succeed, you can't stop progress. Once Artificial Wombs enter the picture, it's over for women. You know that women will accept defeat at first once women start a mass migration into the 3rd world where men can't afford these robot waifus but eventually even the 3rd world will be able to afford sexbots and women will be done, and humanity will be much better off for it.

T-That's quite the robo-booty you have there user...

Unless she can't divorce you and take half your shit, still not worth it.

I honestly think sexbots will replace women before they do men. Japan is making lots of progress each day!

Why would that suddenly start being a thing?
They'd just demand affirmative action and welfare dickings like usual.

I'm not chad and I get lad plenty. Still friends with a bunch of exes.

Go outside and stop writing posts online that would embarrass your future self

Stop being weak

God bless the Japanese, if it's any country I have hopes in getting it done first it's the Japs.

>I get lad plenty
SWEDEN YES

Bahaha, welfare dickings.

Ok. Will they earn a paycheck that you can blow on shoes too?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MANCHILDREN

Thought so.

That's a fascinating question, but they wouldn't..not really.

A few decades ago the sexual revolution forced men to get competitive. A small percentage, known as "manchildren" created the friendzone/niceguy phase by being too childish and inept to accept that they needed to competitively improve themselves in ways they may not have particularly liked, in order to get pussy. Instead they got angry and women and DEMANDED to be loved without earning it. The rest of men silently but dedicatedly put themselves to the task in some capacity or another. Some more than others but what the hey, the point is we learned to be hot even at the cost of our own comfort.

Women's populations would, and currently are, representing the flipside of this given sexual competition. A small minority would silently work to improve itself, focusing on virtues of youth, chastity and obedience. The vast majority would take to the streets loudly DEMANDING that men love them again. This is because the vast majority of women, like the small minority of men, are children. They do not solve problems, especially not problems that make them uncomfortable. They demand instead that the world be child-proofed on their behalf.
The proof is in the pudding we're being served now. The body acceptance movement, the reaction to the mere promise of sexbots.

Women are nice and cozy under the umbrella of male adoration, and they don't know what to do when they get shoved out only to discover it's been raining out here all along.

>Stop being weak

Thah coming from Sweed....we made full circle,ONLY DOOM AWAITS US!

I mean considering we'll get artificial wombs eventually with gene editing etc...

What is the downside to not having kids with a bio woman?

I'm investing in a cat farm, i'll make so much fucking cash

They're robots m8, they can work full shifts at 2 shitty jobs and still have plenty of time to hand over the pay packets and fuck her ragged a couple of times.

Jokes aside eventually someone will bring up the problem of female depression and suicide rates skyrocketing.
At that point you will either have government ban on the female bots/artificial wombs, or women will have to sign a social contract in which they acknowledge their role in society.
But even then I doubt you'll be able to force men to give up their perfect women, this is one of those things you will never be able to go back from.
It would be like telling people to stop using cars and get back to horses, good luck with that.

>Islam in control
>technological development
pick one

.... And not three weeks ago feminists were calling to make sex bots illegal for men. What a fucking world.

Until they want independence desu, then women are fucked because who will fight for them?

>sex robots for men
"LMAO WOMEN BTFO GETTING KEKED BY BOTS RIP WOMEN"
>sex robots for women
"wow really makes me think, i wonder (((who))) could be behind such a thing"

>We already have a name for it
What a time to be alive.

In the future, 95%+ of jobs will be done by robots. Humans literally won't be able to compete with robot efficiency, riots will happen, many will die and we'll be forced to have some socialist monetary system simply due to the fact that people won't be able to compete with said robots.

Same thing, cooking, cleaning, muff diving. It just won't give her money so it will be tough for her to get off on it.

robots dont have wallets

Women who buy these kinds of things usually are the financially independent ones

>financially independent
You mean divorced.

"Muh lineage" "muh lonely old man"

RGTOW

>replaces men
>robot breaks down
>women can't repair it
>need the brain of a man to do it
>men don't repair said bots
Win-win situation.

>be a beta male
>get your brand female sex bot
>customize its software to cuckold you

I'm not joking, and you can't undue Pandora's Box. Once Sexbots are near life like and Artificial Wombs are a thing, women's fate is sealed. Some women will still exist, I'm sure some rich people will have little girls of their own. Designer babies will be a big thing in the future, being able to choose hair/eye color and sex will be too good to pass up while also eliminating certain inheritable diseases as well. When given the option of sex, what do you think most people would naturally want their child to be, a boy or a girl?

>women can't make money unless a man is behind her!!
You sound like a butthurt beta shut-in virgin

>That
>Requiring strength

Aussie shitposting taken too far.
Pushing rolling material means jack, I've pushed around pic related for laughs, and that was before strength training.

In my experience, Mexicans are some of the gayest men on earth

just fucking LOL

Women won't give a shit. Literally nothing will change. The only people who are going to be buying sexbots are incels who weren't getting laid anyways. It's 2016, women make their own money. They don't NEED incels to provide for them. You think incels are going to be missed by women? LMFAO

What they DO need is no strings attached sex from Chad. Believe me, Chad won't be complaining. If anything, this is just going to leave more women for Chad.

God damn I despise women. Let them have the feminism, I don't care. 2D all the way.

CHROMED
CLANKED
PROGRAMMED

>man shows up to repair robot
>ends up like every porn ever

Winner winner stick it in her!

Nobody said "can't".

Your power won't work here, roastie.

giving woman sex for money is not a good business strategy

In a few decades I can say I made up the term senpai

We bow to your superior knowledge in the field of gay sex tourism.

Oh, it'll start with incels and people who most likely wouldn't have reproduced anyways. That is until they're near life like and even Chad wants a piece of that sweet robot pussy. Sexbots will offer all the best women have to offer without any of the downsides.

Women thrive on attention and the fact that they know the only real value they possess is the commodity of what is in between their legs, take that away from them and what do women have to offer?

Screencap this post for future pole humor

Only the purest form of love

yfw the ultimate female sex bot is farting, belching shitting poz machine that's so misogynist it makes this place look like jezebel. Can't make this shit up, we meme reality now

Tits.

The vaginal jew fears the samurai

Why would Chad bother with real women if he has a more convenient alternative?

Do you think good looking guys have some superhuman ability to tolerate a 21st century woman's personality?

>Robot just heads over to best buy and buys a hard reset/fresh install of windows complete with new serial number.
>Has all of his memories/career/skills on an external or flash drive.
>Not the same robot as he was before
>Woman get's btfo all alimony

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
It's ok, women are about to obsolete.

Before men get replaced by sex robots, women will be replaced by them first.
I mean girls usually just lay down anyway, much easier to build a robot which does that instead of one doing all the work

>implying sexbots can't provide tits

They'll get near life like or life like completely, what then?

youtube.com/watch?v=kckEEQKXaCU

yawn, morning

>If anything, this is just going to leave more women for Chad.

if you knew a thing or two about woman you'd realize sex is about leverage.

Kek my sides

>“Show me a beautiful woman, and I’ll show you a man who’s tired of fucking her”

Relevant.

Frankly just invent the artificial womb first.
Having some convincing crossdresser hail it as "liberating women from the pains of giving birth" and you may even get #killallmen radfems to fund it.
They'll be the architects of their own destruction.

Ha! Smells like theyre trying to inb4 because already theyre panicking over sex robots replacing women thereby making men no longer subscribe to the plantation. Hilarious.

absolute truth

What feminists don't understand when they say things like "artificial wombs and sex robots will end men" is that it's the complete opposite.

Men work, invent things, fight, are usefull, ....

Women are here to reproduce and satisfy men. If the men don't have to cope with their bullshit to reproduce and to have sex they will stop giving them money and abandon them.

Hyped for not asking for this

You faggots are retarded and deluded.

A robot will never fully replace either women or men for sex or affection. Maybe in the future, but not in our lifetimes.

Just go hire a fucking hooker you niggers, hookers also offer girlfriend experiences. If you faggots are even remotely close to being as 'powerful' and 'independent' as you love to pretend to be (because you're men, funny), you won't mind dropping bucks on these sluts.

And I'm a man as well, but I'm not a fucking deluded manchild like a lot of what I'm seeing in this thread

Fucking saved!

Bless you fingolian! Blessings of the three gods you magnificent woodelf.

The robots wont have what women want in men
Someone who has status and will cater to her every whim

Men just want sex so robots are fully feasible to replace women, not the other way around

>tfw robot engineer makes first female sex robot and gets shut down by feminists but gets full clearance to make male bots
>tfw he only makes them 4" gay and premature out of spite

When it comes to money listen to the jude!

Puss puss is every where and for free.

Men wants forms and touch feelings mostly. Women wants money and security. What's easier to achieve?

>sex robot not replacing women for sex
>sex robot not replacing women
>sex robot not replacing
>sex robot
>for sex

>nigger dick

No thanks cuckstralia

>sex robots made
>discover alien life, bioware was right
>men leave women for asari, quarians and Turians
>women reeeeeeee hard against perfect woman

>tfw I fell for the boipussy meme
What a fucking shitty lie that was. I even bothered to have an enema to avoid having to stare at my shit covered fingers and wonder what went wrong, and you know how it felt like? shitting backwards, that´s it. Really fucking annoying feeling and an absolute waste of time. I asume that fags just stick so many things up their butt that they overwrite the shitting sensation of their body with pleasure, but honestly I don´t know who has so much free time in their hands aside from some mega NEET.
Yes I´m mad

>the only real value they possess is the commodity of what is in between their legs
there's where you're wrong

Chad's don't have sex with all of these women just to get off. That would have gotten boring years ago. Otherwise they might as well just watch porn.

They do it for FEMALE VALIDATION. The validation from a female is truly powerful, it's the ultimate evolutionary success getting validation and admiration from girls, your genes know they will get spread. It gives a massive dopamine rush. A robot cannot provide female validation for the same reason watching porn or escorts don't.

A truly sub4 incel never experienced how it felt to have a women attracted to you/wanting their dick. So they can't really envy 8+ Chads.

It's hilarious that 5.5 to 6.5 guys actually have it worse then truly ugly guys, and have to suffer so much more. They're so close and yet so far.

Seriously ugly guys don't ACTUALLY have a TRUE IDEA of what they MISS. They might think "oh yeah it would be nice to kiss a girl". But they don't actually KNOW how FUCKING HOT it is: To have a girl gazing into your eyes with a horny gaze, touching your crouch, and moaning to you... only to you.. etc.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=u7isxoTIeYM

>only to you
Not in this day and age.

But human bodies are covered in moles, scars, warts, stretchmarks and filled with guts and poop. It's disgusting.

Fucking a robot is so much more civilized.

>They do it for FEMALE VALIDATION

this. I have realized that I don't want to fuck women just because their vaginas feel good, I do it because I like the idea that a separate human being would find me attractive enough to let me basically get naked and jump of top of her and hump her until some liquid comes out of my pee pee

sex to me is boring af when the girl just lays down and says nothing, when that happens I just try to finish quickly, but when the girl is moaning and twisting her body in pleasure then my dick evolves from geodude to graveler to golem

You're either retarded or your standards for sex are rock bottom if you seriously think a sex robot will be able to give you the same quality of sex a real woman can give you.

It's as simple as the fact that robots are stiff and they can't mimic human like movement properly, and they won't be able to anytime soon. And sex is all about movement.

Then there's the guys who have a fetish for robots and will be the only people genuinely satisfied by these sex bots.

i've had that and i would still rather have a sexbot for various reasons that im not going to go into detail

>Puss puss is every where and for free.
Free pussy is like masturbation.
Sure you can nut in her infertile cunt and you feel good, but in the end you have dodged your biological imperative.
If you actually make one pregnant then you will have to pay for your entire life.

Any non-ugly guy can take a trip to Asia and experience this.

Most Chads don't care about female validation because they have no respect for women left. Why would you care about validation from women? Do you care about validation from cats?

This guy is getting cucked everyday when he leaves for work and on his way drops his wife's black son in school and he is trying to pretend it doesnt happen. Its not even funny.
webm unrelated.

tell that to all the girls who act like dead fish that i've fucked.

Lifting heavy things, opening jars, maybe fixing things.

>a sex robot will be able to give you the same quality of sex a real woman can give you.

It will if you program it to talk about shoes and clothing

You confirmd the
> only the bagina is of value

And thats why there are artificial woombs.

Women btfo.

>Still friends with a bunch of exes.
lol

I'm "friends" with a few exes as well - as in I only talk to them for booty calls and ignore them at any other time, and they're fine with it even if they bitch occasionally.

Women don't really have any self-respect once you've bent them to your will. I've even had a girl admit that she knows I'm bad for her but she doesn't care.
These are the girls that will find themselves a beta provider once I've settled down.

Have you ever had sex? You can't compare jacking off to some porn vid to having sex. Validation is just a shitty roundabout way of saying having sex. That is Chad's main goal, to fuck how ever many hot chicks as time allows, you think Chad uses Tinder for "validation" or for some easy pussy?

In the future, you'll be to program your robo waifu to be Tsundere or whatever shitty Jap trope you want your robo waifu to be on the fly.

Womens primal attraction comes from being dominated, that's why beta men don't get womens pussy wet, only dominating alphas who don't give a fuck about her, make her ovaries tingle.

Which begs the question how on earth are they going to feel the danger of being dominate by a robot they have unilateral control over?

It's well understood that women use sex as more of a tool to aid in bonding and commitment rather than for pure sexual lust, which means robots are never going to be able to give them what they truly want. Women are emotional creatures they want an emotional connection otherwise sex is just meaningless.

> sweden
> get laid

Too late. Sexbots will already replace women by 2020.

I think youre the retarded one for thinking sex robots wont get supper sophisticated at time goes on. Not sure what youre trying to imply about the movement thing though. I mean, its not as if we dont have complex machines that move in very precise and deliberate manners to do wide varieties of shit right?

It wouldn't work.

Women desire men with looks, confidence and status. Robots can't give them any of these things.

Do not wait my brethren.
Save money now.
Establish a business.
Live frugally.

The artificial womb is coming.
Only the wealthy wil lbe able to reproduce industrially in the thousands.
Do not let the women, googles and others dimwits inherit the holy Terra.

And if you don't reproduce for you, at least reproduce for your gynoid wife.
She'd be very sad to never use her motherhood.exe program, and do you want to make her sad ?

Prepare NOW. Between an eventual ban of the technologies in your country, an high-cost at the start, scalability, having a small mound of money can't hurt.

Screencappers, add me too in it pls

He bottoms.

>Have you ever had sex?
Not him, but I've had so much sex that just nutting into a girl gives me no satisfaction anymore.
She needs to be interesting and cute at the same time at least.
Relationships are also a waste of time.

Of course I like cute girls and the smell of a well groomed vagina.
But I'm smart enough not to idolize and chasing the pussy to the extent that some beta men do it.

Pussy is abundand and replaceable.

Finding a girl who is not completely fucked in the head and also looks nice is the really hard part and that's where I'm having difficulty right now.
Every girl I think is interesting turns out to be a vapid whore once you fuck her a few times and get to know her.

At this point I just want to find a girl with good aesthetics that is not too fucked in the head and then make her a baby and call it a day.

Chasing pussy 24/7 is something for losers and betas who have no higher ambitions in life.

Only guy with a remotely accurate idea of why Chads are Chads.

Not really. See the post above yours

>if you seriously think a sex robot will be able to give you the same quality of sex a real woman can give you.

You're right, it'll be many times better.

This, i then cried in frustration cause i realized i wasn't even a fag

>really makes you think

no it doesn't, go away you dumb SJW whore.

see

but female sexrobots are le sexist?

lmao so fucking wrong, but still close, just the opposite

sex bots are meaningless to women because they can already go on tinder or go to a bar and fuck men who are out of their league with no strings attached, and they wont have any use for robots as providers because they'll generally cost a lot more to buy and run than they'll provide

>replace men
>in 1 month robot sick of female talks and nonsense
>goes on vacation to some never heard location
>never comes back and drinks his oil coctail

eww that's like totally creepy

A sex bot will be just as good as the best prostitutes, which are already many times better than most women.

>outcry about sex robots for men
>enthusiasm for sex robots for women replacing men

I know it's a no name publication reporting this but if that is the position of feminist MSM then christ, fuck those people and their hypocrisy.

He's a spaniard, basically a slightly less tanned nigger with equally low impulse control.

The problem with people like that is that they think their animalistic urges are unique to them.

I also get really horny and fuck girls I like, I don't make it the crowning achievement of my life though, because I got more going on and higher goals than doing something that our species has done since the stoneage.

I'd say having slept with 20-30 different women is the point where you realize that all women are the same and just chasing sex with no reproductive result is a skinnerbox and you begin to rationalize the whole experience.

I'm at a point where it makes no difference to me anymore if I fuck a girl or just jack off.

Sure when you have a fling and bone her it's nice, but I've fucked so many women and looking back I haven't earned anything of tangible value other than bragging rights and a few nice memories and a few annoying ones from relationships that overstayed their welcome.

Literally the only proper point of sex is procreation. If you fuck women without planting your seed it's just glorified masturbation with a talking fleshlight.

That wasn't the point of my post, my point was that you can't compare having sex to just jacking off.

I know how you feel though, I'm tired of chasing after hot young ass, I just found someone who is reliable, isn't a major whore and we get along pretty well. Even though she isn't a 10/10 she's good enough and I want to have children with her someday.

I'm sure you'll be able to use those porn star pussy molds on your sexbot and change them up, even to kid shit if you're a sick fuck and gets off like that.

>I'd say having slept with 20-30 different women is the point where you realize that all women are the same and just chasing sex with no reproductive result is a skinnerbox and you begin to rationalize the whole experience.
>I'm at a point where it makes no difference to me anymore if I fuck a girl or just jack off.

This is exactly how I feel

Not my fault you bang dumb sluts.

I did say in my first post that sex robots would get better, but not anytime soon. Not that I expect you to read, this is Cred Forums anyways.

And human movement (just like most animal movement) works fundamentally different from the way we move our robots, a biologist can go full autism on this surely.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fC7b2LjVW4

This is a recent video of a robot walking, this is the point where we're at now, now open any porn video and look at how the bodies move and their full range. We're still miles away.

I'm bored. sexbot engage program I want to go shopping.

>mfw men have so much more to gain from sexbots than women

Prepare for divorce BEFORE getting married.

>That wasn't the point of my post, my point was that you can't compare having sex to just jacking off.
I used to think like that during my 20s but I revised my opinion on masturbation. I don't masturbate to porn, because that's cucked. I masturbate to looking at myself in the mirror. At least I'm looking at a face of a person I value.

With all the girls I dated this year after having fucked her 5 or 10 times I get a sinking feeling of futility. They're all annoying as fuck, got nothing to say and other than looks and faked interests there just isnt much there.

It's really weird but I've come to accept that women are only made for breeding. You can't really use them for other things. They have nothing of interest to bring to the table most of the time and the few ones with interesting personalities are most of the time really fucked in the head with daddy issues out the ass which makes dating for a longer period of time a pretty masochistic thing to do. So better cut your losses early.

Not to be that guy, but what if the robot looks like a 9 year old?
I mean wouldn't this be a stepping stone to legalising pseudo pedophilia?

Have you forgotten all the beta orbiters that will be more than happy to fix m'ladies fuckbot

Youre still fucking retarded. Were talking about sex robots and already established they are coming and they will work. Then you go and post a fucking walking robot to say were miles away? Good job man... its all about movement...

Just go to Thailand if you want to fuck a kid so badly

your gonna need to order a new spyro matic nut sack, mylady.

It gets even better with eugenics.
And genetic engeneering we can have space marines, to eradicate the leftovers and reclaim holly terra.

I had a gf who was a few years younger than me during my mid to late 20s.
She was into cosplay and I fucked her in all costumes and positions possible for 2,5 years.

I was really ready to settle with her, despite her obvious personality flaws.

When we got really ready to settle she got cold feet and broke it off.
Since then I fucked countless other girls, 3 of them were almost entirely identical clones of her, facial structure and personality wise, just with a few minor differences in clothing choices.

Really made me fire up my neurons and realize how weridly creepy and similiar women actually are once you get to know them.

In most cases the personality is just a facade and beyond it there is a huge gaping void.

>Most Chads don't care about female validation because they have no respect for women left.
No, Chads don't care about female validation after the first few times because by then they KNOW, subconciously, they have good genes that they can garunteed spread if they wanted to.

By 'female validation' he meant "access to the means of production (wombs)"

All that money wasted on robots when we should be trying to find a way to replace the population with delicious futas.

Aside from it being a hypothetical question about ethics, I'd never go to Thailand unless I depserately want to lose my wallet.

It's liberating when women do it. Everything that they want is a undeniable human right that should be provided by the government. Everything we is some form of ist and we should be put in camps for thinking like that. Liberals are only expected to be critical. Conservatives are expected to have to by absolutely undeniably correct or they are totally wrong. Also we can't say true things that hurt feelings.
They Sue everyone involved in selling it to them duh.

There was a period of my life where I was fucking alot of women for the validation, but after I went to live in Asia where almost any white guy gets this validation, the validation had no value. So I started to see sex for what it was and realized why I was chasing pussy and how pathetic it was. Since then I have largely lost interest in casual sex.

>I'd never go to Thailand unless I depserately want to lose my wallet.
Visited a thai friend of mine this year.
Expected third world, got fucking first world that is cleaner, safer and cheaper than germany.

At least speaking bangkok here.

It's basically a less advanced jungle japan, but in many ways more futuristic and modern than germany at least.

Of course there's still extreme poverty in some places in thailand, but so is in europe.

I think in 10 years or so they're going to be fully first world.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyhlW0z6KU4

The prostitution stuff is in ibiza style resorts for fat, old tourists from europe and japan.

Bangkok itself is a very modern city.

>never comes back and drinks his oil cocktail

I don't know why I laughed so much. They should make a movie about the oppressed male sexbot who learns why women are such cancer

Sex androids already exist, they are called blacks

But they carry STDs and condoms are not so reliable as promoted.

Kek

>once I got pussy the first few times I no longer worried about getting more
Because your dumb ape brain doesn't understand contraception and just assumed you probably got those first few girls you fucked pregnant and eased off on the "SHIT I GOTTA FUCK SOME VAGINA" mentality that's only there to ensure you have kids or die trying.

"There is only one woman in the world. One woman, with many faces." - Nikos Kazantzakis

That's the name of The Game, brother.

If you already know a single woman very WELL, you could already be a successful player.

That's what robots and autists don't understand.

Shit's easy.

Implying someone will wash man-made public robots really clean.

Try fucking a bunch of women, after you get to number 50 or so you will probably be questioning the value in what you're doing.

>Shit's easy.
Getting laid is easy.
Creating a genuine human connection and ensuring you find a good mate for your offspring and have a stable relationship is the hard part.

Getting laid is literally only learning to drive with training wheels. It's the first step but not the end result.
The really diffuclt part starts once you want more than fuck and chuck.

>ou get to number 50
The problem is that in stone age times we would be KANGZ with all the offspring we technically created, but thanks to the pill and feminism all that semen and effort is basically wasted on what ammounts to masturbation with a breathing fleshlight.
That aspect really bothers me.

You didn't disprove what I said.
The quantity of women you fuck is what lessens your urge to fuck them as much, your dumb ape brain thinks you've already spread your seed and ensured a bunch of kids.

>Creating a genuine human connection and ensuring you find a good mate for your offspring and have a stable relationship

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
fuck off

I agree with you though, but marrying just isn't worth it nowadays. I know a few divorced guys here in Italy in their 50s. One is going through divorce after 20 years (20 YEARS) and 2 kids. Three are divorced. The four married guys I know are zombies. They're unhappy, their wife controls them, they can't even go out with us anymore.
Don't know if it's better in Germany/Rest of Europe/USA, but oh well.
Won't marry in Italy. Won't have children.

Ha ha ha, yes I forgot about them. Looks like there's a job out there for mgtow's after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYDJ_tMNsGw

>m'ladies cuckbot

>Don't know if it's better in Germany
Even worse.

That's why I'm saying it's the hard part.

Getting laid is easy. The problem is creating something out of it. Otherwise it's just masturbation.

Being proud of getting laid is being proud of not drowning in the kiddy pool.

>tfw a 24 yo grill
>tfw not a feminist
>tfw have a stable job
>tfw a bit religious on sexual matters but still okay with social life as long as not degenerate
>tfw is ready to be a committed wife and vows to be with each other till the end
>tfw no white prince in white armor riding on white horse to take my hand in marriage and live like a normie Asian couple
>no feet because it's haraam.

I said "lessens" Hans, not removes.
Also Bill is more likely to be dicking kids than bimbos.

Go to Fillipines, get out of your muslim shithole.

>Also Bill is more likely to be dicking kids than bimbos.
I think everything with a hole is fair game for bill.
He probably needs to double down on his perversions to even get his rocks off anymore.

Everything in life is metaphorically "just masturbation".
I enjoy getting laid with different women because I genuinely enjoy femininity, doing stuff with them, cooking with them, drinking with them, talking about illogical shit with them etc.
The flame dies if you get to know the other person too much, I remember reading that love dies after 2 years.
I'm not really interested in having children because 1. I wouldn't be a good father 2. I hate long-term commitments (can't work a job/on a business for more than 1 year), 3. I don't want them to go what I went through (existential depression, substance abuse and friends).
What's the difference between enjoying spending time and fucking women (just masturbation) vs. getting a Ph.D (just mental masturbation)?
Do what you enjoy, do it because you actually enjoy it and not because you delude yourself into thinking it is the right thing to do.

>tfw specifically mentioned white knight in previous post
>he redirects me to another not nice place
And I'm wondering and wondering and wondering when will my life begins... *sigh*