Why do you hate her?

Why do you hate her?

Because she's a woman?

Then why don't you hate your mom?

Checkmate Trumpfags

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2015/03/12/politico-taxpayers-funded-clinton-foundation-staff/
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
investmentwatchblog.com/how-the-clinton-foundation-ripped-off-haiti-updated-with-new-judicial-watch-article-from-today/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/194-clinton-donors-rewarded-appointments-state-dept-advisory-boards/
rt.com/usa/361459-secretary-clinton-drone-assange/
breitbart.com/video/2015/04/27/report-only-6-clinton-foundation-expenditures-go-to-charity/
nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-taxes-exclusive-idUSKBN0NE0CA20150423
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
abcnews.go.com/Politics/bill-clinton-cashed-hillary-secretary-state/story?id=30522705
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/21/mystery-surrounds-sources-many-bill-clinton-speaking-fees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i do actually hate my mom though

She's a corrupt piece of shit. Then again so is Trump. At least she's competent enough not
to run the US economy into the ground. Protectionism will cripple the US to it's knees.

What is the evidence she is corrupt? Oh wait, there is none.

No, because she's a crooked lying cunt that's robbed the taxpayers for 30 years, ya sheep shagger.
why do you like her?

My Mum is a lovely lady who raised me right despite shitposting on a forum.

Hillary Clinton on the other hand is a self serving narcissistic cunt like all pollies.

My mother died when I was eight and I've been alone since then.

Trump is a clown. Hillary is a cobra.
I'd rather a clown in the White House than a venomous snake. But what does a Britbong know?

This

My mom is a psychopathic bitch that's caused my family a lot of trouble

she's an evil shrew

wtf I love hillary now

I hate her because she reminds me of my mother
always talking in a fake, controlled way
never honest, always saying whatever is convenient
whenever she fucks up, she backtracks and lies - not even because she cares about the effect she has on people, but because she's worried about her image
I fantasize about going to my mother's house, going into her room at night, and decapitating her.
then I fuck the head and the body until it gets cold
god I hate both of them

Just because some hate this particular woman does not mean we hate all women.
Plenty of women who hate her too

isnt this a if x is true how come y check mate thread. cant we get this tard banned for a day or 2 for this? its at the top of the Cred Forums page

Everything she touches turns to shit.

Everything.

My mom isn't a senile, psycho cunt (yet!).

I love my mom; she's voting Trump

This is a slide thread to distract people from tonight's Wikileaks livestream.

sage or ignore

Nowthatswhaticalledgy.jpg

>t. CTR clone who was just unfrozen five minutes ago

You have a lot to catch up on.

Nice digits.

taxpayers fund the clinton slush fund.
hotair.com/archives/2015/03/12/politico-taxpayers-funded-clinton-foundation-staff/

clinton slush fund fucks haiti, AND NOT THE GOOD KIND
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

investmentwatchblog.com/how-the-clinton-foundation-ripped-off-haiti-updated-with-new-judicial-watch-article-from-today/

clinton and lybia
Clinton and waco
clinton being broke when she moved out of the white house, yet has billions, being a public servant

Clinton pay to play while SoS
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/194-clinton-donors-rewarded-appointments-state-dept-advisory-boards/

She's the reason Europe is flooded with refuges, and if she's allowed to continue you will be too. Only for the benefit of the global elite and the demoralization of you.

I'm glad you can't vote, roo.

My mom's a nice lady but I wouldn't trust her to buy a car alone much less pick a president. She watches the view and Dr phil and can and all that tired shit you can't imagine somebody actually watches.

My mom isn't a murderous Psychopath (that I know of)

it has nothing to do with her being a women. It's that she'll be the most criminal president in history. With knowledge of her criminality completely exposed before hand and idiots like yourself think being a women will somehow make her a magical wizard compared to other politicians.

Shes literally one of the worse politicians in history but gets away with it completely because idiots like you think a vagina nullifies the fact.

She is pure fucking evil yet no one cares because 'hur xD how progressive having a woman president'
'she can do no wrong because patriarchy can't handle the vaginas lol xD xD XD'

I can't wait for her to take office because the first people she intends to fuck over are the progressives who voted her in.

She praises bush, openly speaks of war with nuclear powers which will lead to a draft for both women and men to die on the front lines of the start of world war three until she says fuck it use nukes. Which she has stated she has no problem using.

You claim she is for peace yet she praises bush and openly states she wants war with iran, china and russia.

She celebrated and joked around on tv over gadaffis death and him being stabbed, beaten and sodomised with knives.

how can any progressive support her. She even believes progressives are basement dwelling faggots who still live at home and speaks openly about that to her oligarchs.

I want hillary to win just to spite those who've voted for hillary because she's coming after you guys first.

Although my Mom is one of the more villainous members of my family, she doesn't want to drone strike Julian Assange...

rt.com/usa/361459-secretary-clinton-drone-assange/

A high-profile public 501(c)(3) makes for a pretty shit slush fund, m8

Look at this cunt, asking questions, making too much sense and shit.

My mom hates Hillary.

momma's no dyke

I don't hate her. She is what she is and I don't think she makes out too much otherwise.

I hate her fucking hateful supporters.

So you can prove anything I've posted as wrong? Or you just have no argument?

HERE WE GO AGAIN KIDS
CLinton foundation pays less than 6% in actual charity
breitbart.com/video/2015/04/27/report-only-6-clinton-foundation-expenditures-go-to-charity/

Clinton foundation on charity watchdog list.
nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

clinton foundation; clintons to refile years of taxes amid audit
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-taxes-exclusive-idUSKBN0NE0CA20150423
>special note that normal people only get to refile three years, clintons can do six

clintons profit off Russian uranium deal
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Would you like more?
Bill clintons speakling engagments soar in price as his wife holds office.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/bill-clinton-cashed-hillary-secretary-state/story?id=30522705

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/21/mystery-surrounds-sources-many-bill-clinton-speaking-fees.html

It's a slush fund, fueled by peddling public policy and the clintons are the biggest sellouts.

I absolutely hate that filthy cunt AND I hate Hillary.

>all these long replies

She's a smug elitist fucking BITCH. Do I actually need another reason to hate her very existence?

FPBP

bitch made seven kids, two of which have no idea who she is because she was degenerate and put them up for adoption at 19.

My mom reminds me a lot of Hillary too. She """forgot""" she owed her father $20,000 back in 2007 when she married a piece of shit (with an art degree) and had a literally autistic kid plus three more down the road

anyone find it funny seeing the mexicans try to sell illegal parkway drive merchandise to the band parkway drive?
Even while talking to the band pretending not to know anything and continue trying to sell them merch like gutter scum.

I know child abuse is mostly the doing of women, but you won't make be believe that most of you hate women because it happened to you.

mfw I hate my mum and hillary

my mom never lied about killing me

You're a silly Nazi if you don't want this. With America isolated, people will forget all about how much they hate Germans and you can have another go at ruling the world.

3rd time's a charm.

>Then why don't you hate your mom?

but i do hate my mom OP
>and you're a faggot too!

>Why do you hate her?
>
>Because she's a woman?
>
>
>Checkmate Trumpfags
You just proved we're not sexists. Thanks

is CTR using aussie proxy's?

you will never posses the raw shitposting power of the sheepshagers from down under, shill.

Did you just assume my mother's gender?
Fucking bigot...

Because what happened, exactly? I don't hate women, I just hate that bitch and I am very distasteful towards my mother

being this new to the chan

>1 post by this ID

why are you retards still replying? maybe Cred Forums really should be deleted.

>she's a crooked lying cunt that's robbed the taxpayers for 30 years

Only losers pay tax and you are entitled to rob losers if you are smarter than them.

(page 1)

Because my mom raised me well and taught me many of the values which lead me to strongly disagree with Hillary Clinton. She taught me to tell the truth, and Hillary Clinton is a compulsive even pathological liar. My mother taught me to avoid conflict when possible and end conflict swiftly and decisively when I couldn't, while Hillary Clinton supported in word and vote the longest, most worthless, most unnecessary war in the history of the United States. My mother taught me not to steal but Hillary Clinton wants to use the power of the government to force people to give the government even more of their hard earned money. My mother taught me to take responsibility for my failures and work to improve myself yet Hillary Clinton has been and continues to be a horrible person who uses the power vested in her and her own political connections to continue to avoid punishment for her reprehensible and illegal behavior.

I hate Hillary Clinton because she is the exact opposite of my mother and her continued existence outside of a jail cell is a spit in the face to each and every thing I learned to value in people as a child. I wouldn't vote for her if she put a gun to my head.

My mom isn't a woman.

1) we not hated her. We must vomiting.
2)she is sponsored from rerrorists.
3) she lobbing for rerrorists
4) she support rerrorists
Be cause, moderate rebels in syria is rerrorists. Acctualy, they are is al-quaida. An-nusra was shooting charly hebo, and make massacre in night club. Before that, in 2001 another part of al-quaida make 9/11.
5) she starts 2 war
Did you live her still?

Live to live
Fucked t9