Nootropics (reporting back)

Like a month ago we had nootropics discussion and I was interested in them before so I gave it a try. I started taking Piracetam in doses recommended to treat mental/learning disability.

I can confirm that effects of long term sleep deprivation (I only sleep 5-6 hours a day) got a lot less severe, I got a lot more concentrated, I stopped losing train of thought and forgetting what i was thinking about, I stopped forgetting where i put things and what i was going to do.
I used to have awful head aches before now i dont have any at all. Never had a head ache since started taking it.
Also i started seeing dreams sometimes(never had before).

I generally became more awake, higher concentration, more active behavior, high libido, lost all traces of depression but got a little irritable. Or probably being irritable is my natural side waking up from being a sleepless depressed zombie.

I can absolutely recommend it and confirm effects.

>Inb4 it is not considered medicine in USA
The couldn't oficially confirm that it helps retarded children learn better( cuz they are retards lol) HOWEVER it was confirm end to increace brain activity, improve blood glow and increace metabilism in brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

robuvit.com/home/
nootrostop.com/noopept-powder/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3153866/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJQrsZFQdE
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Also i started seeing dreams sometimes(never had before).

Do you mean your dreams have become more lucid or memorable?

Also, has your strength changed perceptibly?

How have you used your new state of mind so far?

Sounds good, how much does it cost per week, and what dosages are you taking? Do you take doses spread over the day?

How does this shit add up to some random ADHD pill like stratera or adderal? Anyone??

Bump
If anybody cares

>tfw the only nootropic website i know of stopped stocking phenyl/piracetam

how quickly did you begin to notice the effects? i habe terrible brainfog constantly losing my train of thought, ive experimented with Modafinil and Kratom and Phenibut so far, modafinil made me feel like absolute shit, and i like the effects of kratom and phenibut, but they dont clear my head at all.

Not at all. Nootropics need to build up, and are more for concentration. Adderal is gonna get you high

go ask on reddit's /r/nootropics - they know everything over there.

Russian brain pills. Seems legit.

I like where pol is going. Let's turn this shithole into a garbage can worse than a spam folder.

Is it similar to ProVigil?

I member you.

Thanks for the report. I'm impressed with the result. Had you considered though that you're lack of concentration might have been a direct result of your sleep deprivation? Also are you thinking about trying some of the others?

>lucid or memorable?
Memorable.
Btw most dreams I could remember were memorable any way. I just had any dreams very rarelyAlso, has your strength changed perceptibly?
No idea I dont feel it.
>How have you used your new state of mind so far?
It is not a weird new state of mind, it is like i am well rested and woke as if I was straight from vacation where i had a good time.
>how much does it cost per week, and what dosages are you taking? Do you take doses spread over the day?
I am talking 2 1200mg pills. This is recommended does for retarded children, pharmacist recommended to take 1 (they know students are using them to enhance performance)
In Russia pack of 20 pills

Do you mean it makes your blood glow brighter or stop glowing? I've been looking for the former forever!

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and take a pass on Russian medicine, thanks though.

Russia is currently leading in the development of these "brain pills", but America can't have that so as said it's not even considered medicine in the US.
FWIW, a relative of mine basically had their life saved by this type of medication, as they had potentially fatal brain issues that they managed to get under control with twice-yearly injections. More and more people are starting to take them as a preventive measure in general.

>how quickly did you begin to notice the effects?
A week into it.
>Russian brain pills. Seems legit.
Read it up.
They increace blood glow and brutal l conductivity, actively used to help stroke and injury victims.

I got the exact same results on non-ssri antidepressants.. used to wake up feeling not well rested now i actually feel like I've slept well. Perhaps these drugs work in similar ways

whats a good source for this on the internet?

I combine bacopa monnieri extract and
omega 3-6-9 . Good dreams like 4k-60 fps.
Increases recall, wider wisdom, less stress and better mental performance.

Hey ivanbro, on the topic of russian medication do you have any thoughts on semax? I heard it can be used for depression

I take 2 15 mg noopept tablets a day, ive definitely noticed myself being more productive, i do 3 weeks on then 4 days off.

Does anyone have any quick sheets explaining the basics of nootropic material types/effects? I would appreciate something like this.

what the christ does this have to do with politics?

I heard modafinil is the real-life NZT, is this true? I want to try them but they're pretty expensive.

an unsharp mind might drift into defeatist thinking, or even becoming a full time leftist.

I've tried Noopept myself for a couple months, but I feel like it's extremely mild as far as the effects go, even if there are no side effects.

Its not that I have tried every poll in drug store but its a common knowledge that the strongest nootropic stuff a round is Phenotropil.
It was developed to enhance performance of cosmonauts and is also confirm end to positively affect physical performance too.

My local drug store didnt have it so I went with piracetam.

So you're saying the way to have the right political mindset is to take drugs that alter brain chemistry?

Long story short they all do same thing Phenotropil is the best one, piracetam second best others are likely to be weaker/milder

Bluenesse is a Lemon balm and a natural double blind study confirmed Cognitive enhancer.

In case you dont want chemical stuff try this natural herbs.

robuvit.com/home/

this is an oak tree extract and it helps to get more energy into the cell. The effects are well studied.

For reasons I might be being prescribed pills (not SSRIs, next level up or something) ut because of a bad reaction to stimulants I'm weary of pills.

I've been looking into nootropics and stuff. Started on KSM-66 which seems to have had an effect and am looking into Rhodiola (brought some but it's shit, need a proper source). Haven't felt like myself since the stimualants, what can I take to get 'back' there?

I have been taking pic related for maybe six days, and after the first dose i felt an immediate motivation boost (i have big procrastination problems) and went ahead to do a few tasks. One huge problem with it is it gives me a brain fog and im trying to figure out if it is because of hypothyroid-only negative symptom i get is the brainfog so far, so i have no idea if it is related. I did hear noopept gives brainfog to a lot of people if the dose they take is too big/too small so i will have to figure that out too. I was wondering if someone tried both noopept and piracetam could give an insight on whether piracetam is comparable in effects.

I took aniracetam for a month, didn't notice any effects at all. Its an overpriced placebo.

tried several types, i can corroborate your statements.

the downside, however, is that they are clearly functioning like narcotics. taken infrequently they seem generally safe, but taken regularly they are definitely harmful

I like noopept

Harmful how? Addiction/dependency? Liver problems?

which nootropic could I use to get more creative at drawing? i only used phenibut so far

>long term sleep deprivation (I only sleep 5-6 hours a day)

What?? That's what I get every night...I almost never get more than 6 hours sleep

Can I improve my life significantly if I get 7-8hrs?

nice try jew , i'm not buying your shit

Is this bait? 8 hours of sleep is suggested as a minimum for most adults, or people in general.

The well known racetams work nothing like narcotics, are not addictive, and are not harmful. I say "well known" because there are a lot of newer variations which are not well tested.

Piracetam is probably the most well studied and safest one. Even the LD50 is insanely high. As in: you can't order and ingest enough to put yourself at risk of death.

I consider the well known racetams to be: piracetam, phenylpiracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, and pramiracetam.

It isn't that severe but he is right. After I stopped taking nootrops after 6 month course I started to have headaches and feeling way less concentrated. The effect could be compared to taking steroids, after stopping your functionality plummets lower than it was precourse. Im sure this effect can be diminished by making reasonable drug course with gradual reduction.

People are different. I've known two people who functioned extremely well on 4-5 with no stimulants, drugs, etc.

no, i felt a low inclination for physical dependency. the damage is to the brain. whatever neurological processes which are stimulated are also eroded after repeated use. it takes time to heal.

>Can I improve my life significantly if I get 7-8hrs?
I think 6 hours is bare minimum of sleep while 8 is healthy.
Persinally I am ok with 6-8 but less than 6 accumulate and I used to feel like a complete zombie by the end of working week.

What were you taking? I've gone on/off piracetam and phenylpiracetam with no gradual change and no ill effects, merely a return to baseline.

I used to have headaches and being unconcentrated before I was talking it, I would by be surprised if it comes back when i quit.

>People are different.
I agree, hence:
>8 hours of sleep is suggested as a minimum for most adults, or people in general.
>most adults

also,
>The well known racetams work nothing like narcotics, are not addictive, and are not harmful.
Does this statement suggest that they can be taken daily without the harmful results noted by others in the thread? What about other nootropics?
------
What were you using?
So essentially, it would require the nootropic equivalent of nofap to restore to a healthy condition similar to before the usage period?

I tried it (the same brand too) and got zero effect overall.

Choline, on the other hand, worked great for me.

noopept has done great things for me, especially when taken concurrently with ritalin. when i have exams coming up, i take a 20mg tablet of rit, along with 15mg of noopept (re-take noopept every 45ish minutes) and i can study all day without any hassle. would recommend /10

although i forgot to say, noopept tastes like absolute shit and saking it subliminally is apparently the best way to take it so you gotta soldier on while doing up

Doesn't really work

>noopept tastes like absolute shit and saking it subliminally is apparently the best way

Do an experiment for us all and see if you feel the same effects from swallowing it. I read people saying to take it with fish oil or some sort of oil. I'd rather swallow it than have to taste it under my tongue for 30m.

I'm getting Alpha Brain today. Its supposed to be delivered in an hour or so. Anyone tried this before? I just have a friend who's trying to be an MMA fighter recommend me this. So i got them. I already take ritalin for exams, but this is my final year of uni, and after smoking for the past 6 years, I really think my brain has died and needs some fixing.

I was under the impression that most nootropic supplements / stacks take several days to truly give effect. Have you taken it without ritalin and experienced these effects so quickly and powerfully?

oh yeah of course, i take 20mg twice a day every single day, its just that during the exam periods, i add ritalin into the mix. using it by itself will also give noticeable effects like train of thought and enhanced logical thinking but if you use it with ritalin, its much more amplified

i shall conduct starting tomorrow and report back in this board in 3 weeks with results

If you want lucid dreams drink apple juice. Someone told me about it and at first I thought it was a troll to get me to piss myself while sleeping. After a quick google search, you will see a lot of forums talking about it. I can confirm that it works. You don't have to drink a lot of it either. 10-12 ounces will do the trick.

Ate nootropic for couple of months. Got massive migrane after binge use. Eating eggs cured the head ache but it was pain in the ass.

>Relying on a natural primate brain in the modern world
Step it up famalam

why do russians think stimulant drugs are nutrients

Interesting. Could you give some specific examples of your usage results? I'm interested in making my own stack.

I meant to use the word 'vivid', but I was interested in lucid dreaming for some time. How exactly does apple juice affect sleeping/sleep lucidity?

>The flame that burns brighter, dies out sooner.

There's only two that actually work. Modafinil (aka modalert / provigil) and the racetam family. All other nootropics have negligible effect.

While not technically a nootropic, I highly recommend phenibut as anxiety reliever / general mood enhancer. Phenibut turns introverts into extroverts basically. Legal, too. In most places at least.

>How exactly does apple juice affect sleeping/sleep lucidity?
I tried to find an answer to this. I think it has to do with choline.

i take 4-aco-dmt every day, and am now a god.

no need to take these, stop all drug use and stop eating sugar. Your brain will thank you. 10,000x concentration. Stop looking for magic pill and eating the food jew (sugar)

My brain got fucking discombobulated when I took one of these, didn't last long and it wasn't traumatizing like psychedelics have been though.

Basically I became really depersonalized and freaked out for like 20 minutes and then felt really great when it wore off

Also gwern.net has great writeups of basically all nootropics.

They aren't stimulants you fucking idiot. Stimulants work by releasing neurotransmitters. These work on a completely different mechanism, that while not well understand is nowhere near similar.

powdercity com

Lower carb helps my brain function

Yeah but the side effects, though.

how do you get it?

im honestly not sure if its more of a placebo effect or actual psychological thing but heres what i've noticed
- Easier to find connections between things, eg, if im writing essays then i can more easily draw and bring in multiple different points to form arguments/conclusions
- Less mind blanks, can focus for longer periods of time without feeling the need to check social media or any other sort of procrastination
- Train of thought flows like water, kinda like the first point i made but still
- i feel less anxious/stressed even if i have exams and shit coming soon. prior to hopping on noop, anxiety and stress was my biggest killer while studying but thats been minimalised by a fuck ton

i think thats most of the effects i've noticed, if i can remember anything else then i'll post again or if you have any q's feel free to ask

Anyone tried 5-htp?

nootrostop.com/noopept-powder/
right here my dude, it shipped and arrived with no problems what so ever. i bought the 100g bag and shared it with some friends. it comes in 25g bags with a 10mg spoon in each.

Pretty much this. Nootropics were originally developed to combat degeneration of brain tissue due to various causes; like stroke, transient ischemia, aneurism, physical damage and so on. Part of their effectiveness on you is determined by how healthy your brain is to begin with, it might not magically make a 20-yo academic prodigy into a god of critical thinking, but if you had a few knocks and a drinking problem that one time, it's worth a try.

For how long do you plan to take it?

Piracwtam will turn you in an overly agressive cunt with OCD

Where exactly do i get these sort of things?

i also recommend powder city.

they just recently stopped selling synephrine, which is a bummer.

I used to take it the week or two before using MDMA

Any noticable effect on mood?

I tried modafinil but I haven't a good opinion on this : it was supposed to awake people who suffer of too much sleep (don't remember the name of the disease) but the first time I took it I was starting to doze off...
And I didn't notice more concentration or better cerebral activity or anything else.

If anyone has pieces of information about modafinil...

The fucking body load is awful. Other than that, you'll trip balls.

Thank you the suggestions and link.

So then taking choline supplements could potentially do the same thing, right?

I've been interested in nootropics to reduce brain fog, increase my sense of present-tense presence, and aid in learning/memorization (for language study). Have you by chance studied a foreign language while using nootropics?

Wait, you foreigners don't have nootropics over the counter? Why do you ask so many questions? I thought it was no rocket science

There was a pronounced but only slight mood elevation. I took a low dose since I was scared of getting serotonin syndrome when I dropped, it may be more effective at higher doses.

racetams and most noo's are pretty much the exact opposite of a narcotic.

nah man, nothing to do with foreign languages. more of a med sci type of guy here. you could just order a small dose, like 1g which will already last you a long time, and try it out for a few weeks and make note of any changes. It's piss cheap too, like usually $1/g

Piracetam is not and nootropics, but it have sides effects and contraindications.
If you have some of theme, you can caught permanent encephalopatia.
Mechanism is modulating of glutamat receptors and glutamat excretion.
1) иcкpивлeниe шeйнoгo oтдeлa пoзвoнoчникa
2)нapyшeниe вeнoзнoгo oттoкa пo cиcтeмe шийных вeн.
3)любыe нapyшeния ликвopoдинaмики
4) кypeниe тaк кaк пpoвoциpyeт хpoничecкaя гипoкcия
5) любaя гипoкcия ocтpaя или хpoничecкaя.
Пo cyти пoбoчныe эффeкты cильнo cyжaют oблacть пpимeнeния.
Дa yвeличивaeт пpитoк кpoви к мoзгy, нo нe yлyчшaeт oттoк. Apтepиaльнaя гипepeмия, пoтoм вeнoзнaя гипepeмия, пoтoм гипoкcия и энцeфaлoпaтия.

I don't know about other countries but in France, you need a prescription. So you need to see a shrink and to prove that you need this. Not easy at all, you can imagine. Or you buy nootropics on internet.

All western countries are like this. The USA is the absolute worst and most strict.

>mfw they allow fatties to stuff their face until they die but I can't choose what chemicals to put in my body

It's only OTC over here, in the US, as I understand, non of these drugs are certified for sale in regular channels as none have passed extensive testing, and they don't give a flip about our results.

Seeing all the Aussies here, their issue I think is actually getting the stuff shipped to the other side of the world.

Meh I took noopept, oxi/priracetam daily until I ran out of them at some point a few months back, even took those fucking celestrus seeds. Not a fucking thing, didn't make me play better/improve faster or anything even slightly noticeable.

As for modafinil it didn't improve focus or anything just killed the urge to sleep. What the fuck is there that'll make me play games better?

>What the fuck is there that'll make me play games better?
Git gud casul scrub.

Dear btards, don't listen op. Because op is retarded faggot. This nootropics is effective but dangerous. If you used piracetam incorrectly, you must have cerebral hypohia, and become real rwtards with heavy encephalopatia.

What'll make me git gud faster?

What's something easily available that i should try? I'm kind of overwhelmed when i look into it.

About noopept and modafinil, I felt exactly the same as you

Dude weed

nah australians get this stuff fine, just find a credible site and you're set. makes it to your doorstep without a problem

>blood glow
Had fun on your Pripyat trip?

We don't need a prescription here. Feels good not being a Europoor

Depends what your problem is. Stimulants if you have trouble focusing, narcotics if you mess up due to over thinking / stress.

>claims
>no proofs

The racetams are known to be pretty exceptionally safe and well tolerated

So is there actually no problem with importing it or is it just they don't really catch it often

Noopept has poor oral bio-availability, get a nasal spray version, it works very well

Modafinil is good, but ratalin like theme but jentle. You feel good, and you concentrate you work.

I have tried Semax and it helps me focus more on repetitive tasks and seems that getting words out is easier. But it doesn't work for everyone.

If you want a site to buy it from to get the original go with rupharma, ceretropic works as well but I think they make their own in a lab here in the u.s so it's not the original but most likely the same.

I'd say the former, I'm generally just inconsistent.

I also have an ADHD diagnosis but concerta isn't doing shit for me and I can't try anything else until the next appointment. Recommend anything?

Lol!

im like 95% sure theres no problem with it, i've ordered twice from powder city, who seem to have stopped selling nootropics unfortunately, and it arrived without a problem both times.

narcoleps. that's the approved treatable condition in the usa.

i believe modafinil works pretty well if you're sleep deprived and want to function like a normal human. that's what i use it for.

apparently the air force utilizes it for their pilots. it's meant to reduce decision fatigue, and keep their heads screwed on more straight.

No it's not fucking bait, I just like to sit and shitpost until like 10-11pm and I get up at 5:30-6am for work/PT

>It's piss cheap too, like usually $1/g
Are you seeing this on Nootrostop? It's $4.87 USD + shipping for 1 gram there. Savings like you mention only really come from the bulk 100g option which sells for $68 + free shipping. That said, 68c/g sounds quite cheap. I don't even see how I would use 100g unless I shared it and used high doses twice a day.

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

>adderal
its fucking amphetamine - just nigger it, google

nootropics are placebo

That sounds like bullshit. You said the mechanism has to do with glutamate, which would mean that any effect on the blood influx is secondary to the effect on the actual neurons. When it's purely functional like that, blood inflow shouldn't normally exceed the outflow.

It could be possible if piracetam was affecting the blood vessels themselves to increase brain circulation, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Where did you read this stuff you posted?

This is relevant to my interests. I bought noopept 12 months ago and noticed it helped with concentration and attention span (usually I have to have a break from work every 30 minutes or so, but could work for more than double that after taking it). But then it lost all potency even though I kept a constant dose of 10mg three times daily with a day off a fortnight. I haven't tested this, but I think noopept is super sensitive to air. More so than any other peptide based on mine and other personal accounts online.

Alright, was just curious. Given the shitty exchange rate I don't think I'll ever order anything...not that I'd know where to begin anyway...or that I even need anything at all.

Does the concerta help the problem? If it does then you could always ask to go on a bigger dose, or you could go on to a more powerful stimulant.

Sorry, are those your proofs? I can't read commie-scratch. Perhaps one of the kind anons here can translate it for me?

>super benis juice

hell no, man. in the usa i'm pretty sure every single (shitty, definitely no racetams or anything) cognitive booster otc is targeted towards old folk.

i'm pretty sure if you asked a doctor about a "cognitive booster" in this country they'd just look at you funny. they just wanna prescribe painkillers, anti-depressants, and regular stimulant ADHD meds.

source: work in pharmacy

The "healthy range" for sleep varies from person to person, but a majority of people don't get what they should, or don't have the lifestyle to support getting less. You can try sleeping longer for a week or two as a test and see if anything improves. You could find greater benefit in just increasing your fitness and dietary health though, as I see it.

Where the hell Can i get some

Despite proper diet and exercise I am incapable of functioning with less than 12 hours of sleep.

What do?

>bittorrent Complete Silva Method

>buy Noopept

>take 100mg+ Noopept 2 x day while doing all the Silva Method exercises

>?????????

>DEVELOP FUCKING SUPERPOWERS!!

no, srsly.

I'm in the military in an airborne regiment so we do a lot of PT, so I'm fit already.

I'll definitely start going to bed earlier though, from now. I just like having my own free time and the only time I can have that is late in the evening

>long term sleep depravation
>5-6 hours of sleep a day
what?

wow, man. that sounds like a lot of wasted time

>install high speed neural interface in skull
>supplement with 100mg of Cytropex
>cut it with two tabs of Nuerotropinbenzocrax to give me an edge during long delves in to the Netscape to prevent neuron fatigue
>hook up IV of Gelma Corp. vitamin rich nutrient paste for all nighters
>never have to leave my cyber deck

get on my level

microdosing lsd also enhances brain function and productivity without any negative side effects

I used to be the same. Man up. Just power through the shit feeling of 7-8 hours of sleep a day. You'll get used to it.

How does one microdose lsd

my method is simpler, and based in reality.

on the other hand, "nuerotropinbenzocrax" is one of the funnier made up words i have heard recently.

OH, and i forgot to mention: you can throw in a Muse headband, for those who want to accelerate the process and have a few hundred spare bucks.

take 1/8th of a regular dose every day

I like your style.

you won't event feel anything up to 50 micros

I love LSD and psychedelics in general and I've seen people saying this over the years. I find the claim rather dubious in the light of the commonly known principle of needing to double the dose every time to achieve the same level of psychedelic effect.

yes. i'm really intrigued in this kind of enhancement. why take shit that turns you into a kind of pissed off, agitated guy?

psychedelics can bring on a more ultimate understanding. i at least believe in that kind of thing.

makes me wish i grew mushrooms again. never even knew microdosing was a thing back when i grew em.

Analyze your diet and exercise further. Analyze your room for lights of all kinds, as well as your acceptance of lights before bed. There's a lot of things people don't take into account that can cause poor sleep. For example, the lengthy half-life of caffeine, and technology stand-by lights in your bedroom.

I can't comment on your best course of action since I don't know your lifestyle. More sleep, within reason, is good for almost everyone. If anything, you can test it for a few weeks.

Maybe you could try lucid dreaming? I haven't had much success with it myself, but you could potentially enjoy it. Two birds with one stone.

Tell me more about your history of growing mushrooms. That sounds like fun.

Can some person who's done drugs before explain what it's like?

Lads, i URGE you to condsider trying this complex out.

Come 10th, gonna by stacking it with Brain Force and Phenotropil, cutting out tobacco and alcohol completely.

Leave humanity behind.

I used to grow them as well. I actually ran the shroomery.org's IRC chat for years kek.

What kind of drugs? That's too general of a question.

I believe you meant to respond to .

Oh, you're right, I must have clicked your post in the reply chain on accident. But yeah I grew them as well. It's quite easy. Start with PF-tek (brown rice and vermiculite) and work your way up from there.

My 12 hours of sleep is usually completely unbroken. Also I can't sleep with any light anywhere so I wear one of those sleeping masks.

you need someone who sells you acid and tells you relatively exact how much acid is on your blotter. then you simply cut off a piece from it proportional to the lowest active dosage (20-30 micrograms, but varies dependent on things like gender, weight etc.)
this should enhance your cognitive capabilities and your senses in general :) you build a tolerance for around two weeks, after that the dosage should be the same as before

i was living by myself in college. i had a friend that also lived alone that grew pot. he inspired me to grow shrooms for money and to have easy access to a sometimes illusive drug.

ordered spores online (legal to order for 'research') and taught myself through youtube videos and forums how to grow psychedelic mushrooms in my closet.

did make a reasonable profit. buyers generally want to pick up a good amount all at once. buyers are chill. i enjoyed the hobby of cultivation, trips to home depot, all that.

i actually learned a lot about mycology through it all.

I don't mean to grow psychedelic mushrooms. Could I still use this method with common edibles? Also, I've heard of people using coffee grounds. Anything to note about that?

If you have problems that severe, perhaps you should have a sleep study performed (having sleep analysts monitoring you while you sleep) to see for problems.

I likely wouldn't make psychedelic mushrooms, but I wonder if cultivating mushrooms would be fun in it's own right. I hear you can make some decent money with some non-psychedelic mushrooms too.

oh, nice my dude. shroomery was a lot of help to me. love that site

As far as I can tell it's doing nothing. The first day or two that I took it, I thought it may have made me able to focus on a task for longer but not concentrate any better. But after that I haven't noticed any benefits whatsoever even after I doubled the dose.

Somebody said concerta is shit for instant effects and it's more tailored toward increasing productivity as opposed to quality and that I should try to get instant release methylphenidate instead, so I figured I would ask about that next appointment.

Ideally I'd want Adderall but from Google I couldn't find anything similar over here that was actively prescribed.

make, or take? because i would encourage any healthy human on earth to make some time to take mushrooms if you haven't.

and i would say it's fun. it's like microbiology + gardening.

Would any of those help with chronic fatigue and come in a patch form?
I've got a major serotonin deficiency (and ultra-rapid metabolism), which has been decently handled with Prozac + Daytrana (Ritalin patches), but the Daytrana has become near impossible to find and my doctor hasn't come up with any alternatives.
Tried pills in the past, but I'd process them too fast and end up just getting 1 big burst of energy early in the day and building up a tolerance pretty fast

Make.

>it's like microbiology + gardening.
I had an interest in medicine-making at a time, but couldn't find good resources on what plants did what, and the processes/dosages to use for anything.

People of eysterday had problem with vertebrum.
Only 30% approximetly have no problem with outflow.
You can ignore me, you can understand pneumo plug in you ass, ollso i hope you can search some scientific literacy about this.

Any opinions on N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT)?

i take it at night sometimes. it's sour. might not order again.

There's tons of methods online now for cultivating mushrooms. There's an edible cultivation section on the shroomery.org (or there was I rarely go there now.)

Cultivating mushrooms is fun though. It can be frustrating at first because usually substrates are prone to contamination. If you have the motivation and funds build yourself a glovebox or flowhood, it will save you a lot of contamination heartbreak.

Yeah they're good people. I went to all the first shroomery gatherings. Had a lot of fun.

Wait, they don't prescribe adderall in the UK? What about dextroamphetamine? ffs they still prescribe methamphetamine here for certain severe cases of ADHD.

>not just snorting pure amphetamine salts daily
I shiggy diggy

what, you have like a garden or something? or you intended to set up a closet-gro operation?

If its anything like Canada its a pain in the dick to get prescribed ADD drugs because some idiot doctor gave a 9 year old 20x the dosage of an adult during the 00s and the kids heart exploded.

I dunno, according to some fucking reddit post on google you need a private prescription or something for dextro, and I saw something about instant release stimulants being stingily prescribed due to abuse.

Fuck.

tfw desperate to get modafinil but cant order it because customs x-ray and dog sniff every package that isnt from a major retailer

Canada's healthcare is basically a vampire like most other socialized heatlhcares (UK/Europe). THey rely on the free market to develop new drugs and equipment. USA is in a bad spot because you have to bribe the government to give you a pass. The same happens anywhere socialized medicine is prevalent. Canada works the same way. How else do you think drugs get passed that end up killing people or injuring them and being banned eventually?

that sounds lame as all fuck

God, if this is your grammar after taking drugs, I'd hate to see how bad it used to be.

>o guy

wat

yeah, drugs' accessability and legality is bullshit. why was that emergency DEA kratom ban put into action? 'follow the money'.

>Finland has drug sniffing dogs that know the odor of obscure nootropic drugs

lel don't be silly m8. They don't train dogs to hit on shit like that. They're trained for the big 5. It's a numbers game anyway. 95% chance your package will arrive, especially if it's a small one.

Though I don't know your laws but the worst that can happen here is they send you a love note about seizing your package.

>tfw modafinil is class one substance in le glorious Russia

Get hard time simply for posession

I love it. I like armodafinil it lasts longer. used to get it from modifinilcat.com

Thanks for the link and suggestion. I'll bookmark this for review should I decide to grow.

I had some herbs and flowers with medicinal properties nearby that I'd use as trial materials. I have moved recently, so those aren't accessible anymore. That said, I could have set up a garden or in-door operation easily enough. The hardest part is finding good information, not finding the plants and equipment.

I have stayed awake far too long (and I'm the one telling people to sleep more!), and must go to sleep. If you have anything to say, I will read your post in the morning.

It's the same with recreational drug use and firearms. The government uses alphabet agencies to enact laws without input of the population. That's why pay to play is so rampant or some other agenda.

>bacopa monnieri extract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3153866/

>This study provides further evidence that B. monnieri has potential for safely enhancing cognitive performance in the aging.

I need to grab some of this stuff.

cool, weird. but cool. i gotta beat it as well.

well, if you ever want to begin a mushroom grow, this is exactly where i started: youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJQrsZFQdE .. really great tutorial that i show to anyone that sounds interested.

just based on your posts i feel like you might find growing worthwile. i recommend it, user

Kek'd irl

What would you recommend to a procrastinator, chainsmoking stressful faggot like me? I'm beggining to study again after a long time and I can barely concentrate, and everytime I sit in front of my books or the computer I just chew through a pack of smokes in a few hours. I tried to stop and in fact I did for a month or so but I became an irate cunt and was unable to achieve anything.

Don't know about the effects of nootropics, but try this
>sleep 7h30min to 8h a day, not more not less and always in the same time frame, at night
>drink Water, 3-4l a day
>go jogging 30min 3 times a week
>meditate daily, be serious about it, concentrate, 20mins or more if you like

There, your mind will be clear

Which specific drugs are the most effective? Omega-3s? Ginko? Some name brand mixture of everything? Seems expensive but potentially worth it.

I wonder especially about the stimulants which is best and least disruptive. The only easily obtainable one seems to be nicotine.

You didn't get the visual effect?

That was the most striking thing I noticed when I took Pramiracetam. It put a beautiful golden tint over everything in my fov. I believe the same thing is depicted in the movie Limitless. That part was real. It was exactly like that.

I didn't notice any improvement in my ability to focus and concentrate but I kept taking it just for that visual effect.

I'm a Russian currently living in Murrica. Can I order this stuff from a Russian online pharmacy and not get busted by US customs? I know people who even get shit like weed by mail, but I'm paranoid I'll get in shit for it.

I've done Piracetam, Modafinil, and Armodafil.

Where do i start and how cheap can i get it?

Just learned of this because of this thread. Definitely going to give it a try very soon. Thanks for the info Ivan.

Pls respond. I want to try phenylpiracetam, but it's banned in competitions so I'm worried it might get me in trouble. It isn't a C1 controlled substance, so it isn't straight up banned but I'm worried I can get in trouble due to ordering RX drugs from outside the country without a prescription

Where do i buy phenotrophil

I take 3.6g of Piracetam every morning. Effects are very subtle, but I believe I experience less brain fog. I spend most of my work day analyzing data so it's important that I remain focused and don't lose my train of thought. Piracetam certainly hasn't done miracles for me, but so far I feel like it has helped me perform better. I order it from Czech online pharamacy DocSimon for like 8€ (Think it's 120x1000mg). Delivery within 2 days or so in a small unmarked package, never had problems with customs.

Took phenylpiracetam
No effects

Took noopept
Gave me headaches and no other effects

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

kek

Don't forget to activate your almonds too.

>tried modafinil, tidied my room 3 times in a day and did a bunch of work.

Every other time I've taken it, I've just shit posted faster than normal.

On no drugs and good sleep, I am more productive, or at least I'm currently happy with my productivity levels.

Your post has convinced me that eating soaked almonds every morning is following the Golden Path. Praise the Maker.

I take noopept and a choline supplement daily. I'm a mathematics major, and I there's at least one class I wouldn't have passed last year without them.

Phenylpiracetam is my second favorite. I take the nootropics in a protein shake with medium-chain triglycerides.

Nootropics are great for clearing that afternoon brain fog. I used to use stimulants but those would just make me wired. Nootropics will make you clearheaded and focused, though some also have a stimulant-like effect.

Choline supplementation is recommended for maximum benefit and to reduce the chance of headaches.

Someone fill me in on phenibut.

Would dosing this substance have any benefit to studying or writing an exam?

Noopept is water soluble.Just swallow it on an empty stomach. It's one of the few of not only racetam that is.

>all the gullible retards here who fell for some advertisment of OP

Go do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

took stratera for almost a week and started having hardcore audio halucinations desu, scariest shit of my life.

google.com -> CAS 77472-70-9 -> ??? -> profit

Sounds like a good way to get arrested

confirming powdercity as top tier

not regulated where i'm from - you're free to order tons of it and sell it

Anyways my daily regimen:
>Phenylpiracetam or NOOPEPT (gives me muscle tension but has absolute best effects, total trade-off)
>ALCAR
>Agmatine (most important/interesting of them all)
>L-Theanine
>Red reishi powder
>Glucosamine
>Magnesium Glycinate
All with my morning coffee

>not taking Phenibut and enjoying increased concentration and memory while social anxiety basically disappears

Commie cosmonaut brain drugs are best brain drugs

I've had some phenibut for about a year now and have taken none of it. It would probably work too well and I would probably like it too much which has kept me away.

Just bought 180 pills for 27 bucks of phenibut, they let me use amz payments

If you go a week of daily use make sure to take 2 weeks off. Be careful with that shit senpai. The physical addiction side of it builds up fast and then you find yourself in basically rapidly formed alcohol-esque withdrawal.

What about just once every other day to help me workout?

Nah nootropics are legit
I went into nootropics skeptical as fuck
Didnt expect any of them to work.

I basically could zero in on assignments like a fucking laser pointer and destroy them.

Hyper vivid colors is also another side effect
Can agree that it helps with depression provided you start changing your mentality as you take them and it has to be an active effort.

Nootropics work pretty well for UNI and ive gotten alot of people taking them now and all their GPA's have increased.

I quit tobacco
I quit soda

Now i just need to finally finish nofap and kill those addiction centers ive built up

You don't need this shit you just need to change your diet. Stop eating processed frozen garbage. You need magnesium, zinc, and iodine. Eat fish every day. Sardines. Eat more vegetables. Supplements and tablets aren't going to help you if you don't tackle the root of the problem first. Also don't drink anything besides water. Black coffee is fine. Some whiskey is fine as well.

Retarded. Fish has mercury in it. This is a great way to die.

Tuna has mercury in it. Sardines do not.

All fish do Tuna are just the largest and thus contain the most. They absorb more, but eating fish daily will give you mercury poisoining

>e
jokes on you niggers

I only eat krill and I pass it through my fucking balleen I had surgically installed because im a whale-kin

I took 5-HTP for a year or two. Stopped for a few months. Now started using it again.

I haven't felt any benefits whatsoever.
Either the effects are very minimal or I got straight up ripped off.

This would reduce the risk decently but I'd still factor breaks into it to make sure you drop any potential tolerance buildup. You'll probably be fine but it is always always good to approach shit with addictive potential with caution.

Not politics.

Not politically incorrect.

Not your blog.

Fuck of toothpaste. Segad.

desegad senpai

Can someone tell me some of the brands available in eastern europe, i can't tell what is a nootropic and what isn't.

For example are neurozan or VIGORIX INTENSE nootropics?

Which ones?

I took noopept with several friends for a couple of months. All of us stopped as it was doing fuck all, placebo worked for the first while and we worked harder but it faded and then it made no difference whatsoever.

If it still does he placebo for you fair enough but for most it won't. If you need to focus to do more work stick to the proven drugs modafinil and adderll (more extreme).

Modafinil is the only drug approved for use in the military as a focus enhancer.

how fucked would shipping be to order from somewhere like powdercity.com all the way out to there? Because it is guaranteed quality and lowest cost but possibly not after factoring in shipping. Maybe you guys have an equivalent site somewhere on that side of the pond. I would stay far away from name-brand shit unless you want to pay for the branding markup of like 300%. Raw powders are also far cheaper than capsules. I just toss and wash the -racetams and mix all the other ones in hot water and swig.

I mean probably nothing would happen, but shipping will fuck me the same no matter from where.
Branding isn't that much of an issue if i find a eastern european brand, it's going to be cheap, but so far i've found only stuff with ginko biloba in it, but it's not too expensive anyway.

Vitamin B12 mouth spray really helped my ADHD and sleep problems

I prefer to live life with out the crutch of medicine. Now did anyone see where I set my bottle of bourbon, cigarettes, and who has a line of cocaine?

look for these:
Those are all ones I've tried and tested and stayed with for ~2yrs now

I want them to help with anxiety, that's all i need really, and fuck anti-depressants, they feel like they are slowly killing you.

If you want some crazy dreams try st. Johns wort + 5-htp
The only problem is it starts to get difficult to tell your dreams from reality lol
Plus st. Johns wort will give you weird heart palpitations if you drink while using it.

Agmatine sulfate (can't mix with alcohol)
And L-theanine are what you want

Tianeptine is the nuclear weapon of mood pick-me-up

I'll try to find those thanks.

Shit I think I'll try that, I'm tired as fuck a lot of the time too which is apparently a symptom of b12 deficiency.

Any other stuff to that end?

Ever hear of the placebo effect?

>tfw can't get piracetam over the counter
why restrict access to this stuff jesus

I swear i have seen this thread and same replies before.
Not sure why.

robots to control what people are talking about.

Only at a low dose, assuming you're already well studied. Phenibut is best for easing anxiety and social interaction. Like an alcohol buzz, but without the immediate impairment.

Read up on it before dosing, you'll want to know about the side effects.

You'll build a tolerance to one night rather quickly, so it's best for on/off again usage.

Do you enjoy reading more when youre on these?

Also, don't let yourself get exposed to mold.

For reals, that stuff will fuck up your short term memory and ability to concentrate.

cutting blotters omfg youre mad? what you need to do is drop it into 1 liter of water and then drink proportionately to what dosage you want

5 HTP needs to be taken with vitamin b6 and 12. So take an Emergen-C with it and you'll be covered or any multi. Otherwise it'll just convert to melatonin (very close to seratonin) and you will just get sleepy/calm.

I've DEFINITELY noticed effects of 5 HTP. DO NOT TAKE IT BEFORE YOU DRINK ALCOHOL. It may kill you user ass. It goes great with weed though FYI

Srsly?

Just curious because I know they try to control the dialogue big time. But proper health and nutrition does change the game for the individual.

The big food companies and FDA and AMA don't want us being all healthy, so what they fuck is the point of educating people on drugs that may help them?

Or are you proposing it is all snake oil bullshit? (which actually sounds like the official story)

You can buy it on Amazon lol.

Try magnesium supplements too. I was tired all the time too until I started taking them. A LOT of people are magnesium deficient, and it harms brain function.

I take phenibut, adrafinil, and phentylpiracetam masterrace.

I also take super b complex vitamins and choline bitartrate

I get phentylpiracetam from nootrostop.com or powdercity.com. nootrostop.com is a sister site to powder city but i think their phentylpiracetam has better prices.

ceretropic com

nootropicsdepot com

newstarnootropics com

2016 not stacking Epitalon Amidate , semax , selank , bromantane , and Methylene Blue

it's almost like you don't want to leave humanity behind

i did keto, best nootropic effect yet.

>tfw allergic to Nuerotropinbenzocrax

thanks for reminding me amribro
(i need brainpower to efficiently shitpost on Cred Forums about jews)

>taking (((cytropex)))
>not taking (((neuralstem)))
>being this big of a shazbot

retard

Isnt that illegal?

You need normally a prescription for it, is this stuff even legit or just sugar pills?

>not taking St. John's Wort

Really helped my anxiety has hundreds of years of tradition with depression and anxiety here in germany

i use laif 900

Look out for serotonin syndrome if you literally take anything else but a glass of water to wash down St. John's.

Hahaha... If you kids think noootroopics are cool, try drinking your own piss.

WIDE AWAKE

modafinil is the best

Cred Forums is fucking retard... why dont they have an >>>/drugs/ i need it. but noooo its all about bays video games and some fat lard asss anime.

drugs are bad kid.

Thanks for the link.
>Phenylpiracetam is my second favorite.
I may be confused; noopept is a nootropic stack, and phenylpiracetam is a single nootropic, right? How do they compare? Would you use both at the same time?

>Does this statement suggest that they can be taken daily without the harmful results noted by others in the thread? What about other nootropics?

With the caveat that people are different and some people have issues or sensitivities that would cause them to die from ingesting a peanut...you should be able to take the recommended doses of the well known and studied racetams for extended periods with no harm. Indeed, there's evidence they are protective of neurological function.

That's not necessarily true of any other "nootropic." The word is in quotes because people assign a lot of drugs to that category which do not belong there (Modafinil / Adrafinil being two examples).

KEY POINT: make damn sure you have the real drug and that it's not contaminated in any way. There are only certain vendors I would ever trust, and they have independent lab reports to back themselves up. I've read more than one report of side effects on a racetam where it was painfully obvious the person did not get a racetam and/or mixed it with their regular street drug addiction.

Cred Forums is the wrong place to cover this adequately. Visit reddit's /r/Nootropics/ FAQ.

Thank you for the clarification.

>whatever neurological processes which are stimulated are also eroded after repeated use. it takes time to heal.

Racetam's are not Adderall and do not work this way.

nootropics are worthless placebo bullshit. just take adderall like a non pussy

t. computational Neuroscientist

Thanks for the heads up.
I've been curious about this supplement for a future LSAT Exam

Yes, noopept is a stack. It provides a small but noticeable boost in focus. It has no stimulant effect, and I would sometimes get headaches if I did not take it with choline.

Phenylpiracetam enhances focus and also is a mild stimulant. I take the phenylpiracetam if I have to function at a high level after not getting enough sleep. I build a tolerance to the stimulant effect pretty quickly, so I save this one for when I really need it.

Nootropics give me a small boost and I am able to study more effectively. My mood has also improved, perhaps just from relief of some of the stresses in my life due to exams, family, etc. I started exercising more and eating and sleeping better after starting nootropics. The effects of all of these improvements are cumulative.

They are pretty cheap if you buy them bulk from nootrostop. When I was starting out experimenting with nootropics I just ordered a variety of small bulk packages and found the ones that work best for me. For choline, buy some Alpha GPC or Choline Bitartate. The bitartate tastes and smells awful, but is less expensive per dose. Like I said, I mix it into a protein shake but if you prefer you can buy empty capsules online or from a health food store and make your own caps.

Adrafinil is a legal cousin of modafinil. It gives more of a long-lasting stimulant effect. I take adrafinil sometimes before I go on a hike to give me an energy boost for several hours. It can be hard on the liver and tolerance will develop, so use it in moderation.

5-6 hours of sleep a day for long periods of time is sleep deprivation.