VOTE HILLDOG

This woman isn't corrupt. Benghazi is a lie. Vince Foster is a lie. Emails server was dumb, but done out of a desire for privacy, not to cover up anything illegal.

She solicits large donors because presidential campaigns cost billions of dollars and that's what it takes to be competitive. Don't hate the player hate the game.

TPP isn't evil and US should enforce a no-fly zone over Syria.

You're welcome for correcting the record.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/syrian-opposition-group-which-killed-child-was-in-us-vetted-alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=_RSIVhT4B1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking piece of shit shill

QQ

we hate the game and hate the player who doesnt want to change the game we hate

I will glass you you fuck

Then maybe you should fucking root for the candidate who wants to overturn Citizens United instead of a corporate manwhore like Trump

The second you said correcting the record I knew who you are. You really enjoy selling out humanity for cold hard cash I presume. See you in naraka you fucking shill. The frozen wastes await!

Bitch I ought to join CTR so I can get swag for tryna educate chumps like you

SHE WANTS IT OVERTURNED BECAUSE IT WAS A COURT RULING SAYING THAT THE CITIZENS UNITED PAC HAD THE RIGHT TO BUY ADDS ATTACKING HILLARY

You will know my face. Im gonna infect your mind. Im a remote viewer. Ive seen all of this. You won't win. Ill be shoving an icicle down your throat. You see thats my job in the afterlife. To punish those who have unresolved karma. There are so many of us. You will suffer for so long...

Hillary for old folks care facility 2016

no electric chair

She mishandled classified material. She should be in prison. Sage

>US isn't evil
>US should enforce a no-fly zone over Syria
Good luck with that, sunnyboy

You're in the wrong place buddy. If you want to shill for hill go to an old people's home or a hay club. People might actually listen then.

this shit is retarded

You guys will go to ANY length to hate on the people who are trying to give you a leg up in life - like Hilldog

It's ok

>Benghazi is a lie.

>Don't hate the player hate the game.

>US should enforce a no-fly zone over Syria

SO what do you think about it, user?

WTF I hate trump now

None of that's true idiot, you're the one pushing proppy-gandys

> has a longer killsheet than most special forces teams
> takes money from known human rights violators while sending weapons back
> knowingly let a US dignitary get raped and mutilated then killed in Benghazi, WHEN she had 2 special ops teams in the region ready to respond.
> takes money from the embodiment of the corporate boogeyman, including all the warmongering industries
> having paid for her campaign they own the poor bitch
> has seizures and sessions of severe memory loss
> lies about sniper fire, private email servers which she used to move and view CLASSIFIED INFORMATION (exactly what the State Department email is for)
> had to pay gullible thick hopeful liberals to shill for her online because she knows nobody would ever vote for her unless they had it crammed down their throats

Need I go on? Also, sage. Fuck off.

Did you poop out that horse shit yourself, if so that's pretty impressive how you can type with hooves

Put some effort into the bait you shit cunt.

I'm not putting out bait, I'm correcting the record faggot

So you're denying that Mahmoud Raslan associates with the CIA's al-Zenki boys?

It's hard to figure which of the things you said is most retarded

> reality
> Clinton isnt as bent as a roundabout

Pick one, shill.

You're giving no answers at all. "Nuh uh" is not an argument or proof contrary to video evidence that has been confirmed by the US.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/20/syrian-opposition-group-which-killed-child-was-in-us-vetted-alliance

Yeah cos I dont like playing imaginary connect the dots with psycho autists at 5 AM

youtube.com/watch?v=_RSIVhT4B1Y

>VOTE FOR SHILLARY PLEASE I BEG YOU
Ahahahahaha

Clinton should hang for what she has done to Syrians.