CLINTON INVOLVEMENT IN CHILD SEX-TRAFFICKING RING

HILLARY IS FINISHED

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

>Bill Clinton was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
>Clinton took multiple trips on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's private island where he kept young women as sex slaves
>Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
>He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
>Epstein has a host of famous friends on flight logs, including Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and even Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

>"Some of the most shocking allegations against Epstein surfaced only after the conclusion of an FBI probe, in civil suits brought by his victims: for example, the claim that three 12-year-old French girls were delivered to him as a birthday present. "

>"Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com."

>"The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAVs_S97mXQ
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
snopes.com/2016/09/06/pretrial-conference-for-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-delayed/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-comments_us_57f250d5e4b082aad9bbf2d7?
fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578088/Dark-tales-molesting-beauty-queens-raping-ex-wife-Claims-racism-cosying-mafia-gets-closer-White-House-TRUMP-stripped-bare.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/donald-trump-accused-rape-woman-7858242#rJUj9YEHx7x9Hf8m.97
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-denies-rape-teenage-7857357
mrconservative.com/2016/04/72311-breaking-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-girl/
inquisitr.com/3044556/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-claims-trump-forced-12-and-13-year-old-girls-to-peform-oral-sex-on-him/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546047/Beauty-pageant-organizer-accused-Trump-unwanted-fondling-contestant-claimed-said-women-bimbos.html
nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/harassment-suit-trumped-article-1.764918b
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-unsettling-behaviour-dozens-women-a7030506.html
therealdeal.com/2016/06/20/jane-doe-files-civil-rape-complaint-against-donald-trump-in-ny-court/
deathandtaxesmag.com/294361/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-teen-girl-rape/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/06/husband-of-prosecutor-investigating-bill-clinton-assassinated-3365507.html
cbs5az.com/clip/12483898/georgia-assistant-attorney-general-camila-wright-news-conference
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
courthousenews.com/2016/09/30/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump.htm
snopes.com/2016/10/03/rape-lawsuit-refiled-against-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS

That's from May. Everyone proved they're too retarded to care.

That's why Assange needs to drop a fucking HUGE bomb.

Finally a major network brings this back out

youtube.com/watch?v=dAVs_S97mXQ

what the fuck.

I don't even know how huge it would have to be. She could go execute a million google babbies ISIS-style while Bill jerks his limp cock onto their smoldering corpses and nobody would give a fuck.

It's the current year. No one cares what her husband did apparently. She's a strong independent woman who should be judged by her own actions. Like the emails and the cf rorts. She doesn't need a man to fuck her shit up. She's perfectly good at destroying her own campaign. The only thing she needs men for is help up the stairs.

this beats that wikileaks POS, off to sleep

If a clinton is speaking, a clinton is lying.

old news, yawn.

This will change nothing. I know so because it was posted in May and hasn't changed anything.

At this point I think video (with audio) footage of her saying "I hate niggers" would cause more of an uproar than her strangling a baby.

>a major network
Srsly?

You realize Trump is friends with Epstein and would joke he liked to fuck young girls with the press

Old news OP

I had someone on my kikebook today talking about how trump is involved with epstein in child sex scandles and when I talked about Clinton he wrote it off as conspiracy nonsense.

People will believe what they want to believe despite evidence.

Trump raped a 13-year old girl.
But that is ok.............

The God Emperor can take what he wants

> 2016/05/13

Nah...a video of Bill fucking one of Epstein's coked up 15yo hookers would end them both.

Of course the question is: does he have anything that big? Some emails about Hitlery selling weapons to ISIS won't do it because her voters are fucking morons and the normie "independent" American voters are too shallow and/or have too short of attention spans for it to impact their vote.

I suppose hard evidence that she has Parkinson's or some other degenerative neurological disorder would be enough.

Personally I just hope Kek causes her to shit her pant suite and die at the next debate or at some speech some where.

And your mum gargled cock on the streets to pay for crack.
It sure is fun saying things with no evidence

>things that never happened: the post

Inb4 the Clinton defense

>durr I dunno what happened. I wasn't supposed to do that?

It's sad how true this post is.

Underage sex scandal, yes, but I think it would have to be Hillary slamming the hebe snizza.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

>"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

snopes.com/2016/09/06/pretrial-conference-for-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-delayed/

when ctr posts an old story to make people think its the new news, but they're actually fuckin retarded.

That can't be true or late-night comedy would be making jokes about it

As long as the baby was white.

>trump has been saving dirty diapers to send to clinton

lel

>(((nymag.com)))

You realize that the woman who was a 15yo hooker for Epstein, who brought all of this to light, never saw Trump there. And her attorney explicitly said that he did not believe Trump had ever participated.

She did, however, see Clinton there with under aged hookers on each arm, even though she didn't fuck him personally.

>wild claims with no evidence that just happen to pop up right before election
>must be true

Shit like this is why I hate the elite.

Cool. That's just 1 underage person and her lawyer. These pedos hang out together and are friends.
Who goes golfing with Epstein and Bill Clinton?

Jealous much ?

TRUMP OCT.14

U jelly?

>"just 1 person"
>the girl who spent a great deal of time there
>the girl who named multiple famous / powerful people who were there
>the girl whose testimony led to the investigation and the flight records that show Bill there
>no evidence from anyone or from the investigation that trump was ever there

Keep trying CTR.

When are they going to start talking about the obvious? That Epstein's Lolita Island was mossad/Rothchild plot to gain control over politicians, media people and financial VIP's.

>Cred Forums conveniently missing Trump off Epstien's list of friends

Stay hypocritical, bootlickers.

Ok, Trump just hangs out with pedophiles then

Hillary is married to one

So both are fucking gross for associating with them. Hillary defends her husband and Trump jokes about his friends fucking young girls

>fox news
Trashed

As a right winger I agree. Every evidence we have of Trump shows us he's controlled opposition yet pol doesn't want to see this.

Do they have proof that ties him to fucking little girls? Just flying on the plane doesn't really cut it.

>Just flying on a plane designed for pedophile orgies doesn't really cut it.

Mhmmm.

So everyone who's buddies with that guy is a kiddie fucker?

"On June 18, 2010, Epstein's former butler, Alfredo Rodriguez, was sentenced to 18 months in jail for trying to sell a journal that he said recorded Epstein's activities. Among the names alleged to be in the book is 2016 Presidential candidate, Donald Trump. Special Agent Christina Pryor reviewed the material and agreed it was information "that would have been extremely useful in investigating and prosecuting the case, including names and contact information of material witnesses and additional victims.""

>13th May 2016

OMG, HillyBilly is finished you guissse....UltraFatty AmeriLard finally got to the newsfeed in mere 5 months

>HILLARY IS FINISHED
Says increasingly nervous Drumpfkin for 7th time this year.

I WOOD....you'll too

It won't make a difference. Hillary calling her voters "uppity niggers" wouldn't make a difference, simply because the media will tell her supporters it's okay, but the majority of them wouldn't even hear that because they don't follow politics at all. Plenty of her voters can't name her husband. They generally would prefer ISIS in charge of America to Trump because the media told them so.

Hillary could literally strangle a baby to death in love tv at her rally and she would still be running for president untouched

This election is creating so much hatred for the Democratic party it's delicious

>this, this is our October SURPRISE!!
>isn't even related to Hillary
>all circumstantial

Boy, it's not looking good for trumpkins.

Anyone remember the name of that incident, I think in Arkansas when Clinton was Governor(?) there...

Where some kids were found dead by a railroad track and there was mountains of evidence linking it to Clinton and the CIA?

Indians poo and pee all over the place. India and Pakistan are one giant toilet.

Yes, everyone in the world and nation think the Democratic party is the crazy one...

Now is a better time than never to post this.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-comments_us_57f250d5e4b082aad9bbf2d7?

B-b-but Trump wants to have wincest with his daughter... TRUMP BTFO fo real tho

Nowhere does OP even say it was related to wikileaks you fucking CTR sperg. You guys are running maximum damage control and the leaks aren't even out yet. If you're THIS scared that must mean they're damning at the very least.

Meanwhile not even the most militant Drumphturd likes the Retealican Party !

dont let the SHILLS slide this one

they're the ones devoting hours of airtime towards a cartoon frog hacker named pepronivich

Please let this be real.

All the Hillary in the world cannot sanitize the streets of hindustan nor prevent women from getting gangbanged by a pack of dindus everyday.

You sound angry.

Calm down, I'm sure tomorrow will bring good news ^_^

Hillary could literally murder someone on stage live on T.V. and they would claim it was self defense and amazing how strong she was and didn't run when under pressure.

1) old news
2) Trump is also connected with Epstein, this is a dangerous dog to encourage.
3) Julian Assange is the original Australian shitposter!

>mfw 90% of people ITT don't know about the Lolita Express
and you dare call yourselves oldfags...

Oh wow, this is really bad for Bill Clinton.

DELETE THIS
BUMP
GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Yeah, Epstein is old news, but still big news. A whole bunch of the NWO pedophile shit started getting uncovered right then. Jimmy Saville, there's a bunch of hungarian and other weird, obscure countries' royalty that is way into this shit.

The people in those towns in those countries know about it, most of it has been covered on their local news but doesn't make it out.

People of Rome know about the Vatican's little abduction vans and all kinds of other shit. If you get into the Occult you know that there is a reason for this shit happening, not that all Occultists are into black magic. Some are bad ass white magicians like Eckhart Tolle or something similar.

If you're into Pedowood I strongly recommend you to read Programmed to Kill (fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf)

mindblowing stuff I tell you what

So what he fucked a 15 year old. The age of consent in germany is 14 you biblehuggers.

What does that even mean? Alt right is hit and Trump is pee pee poo poo plays in shit?

Why do you think the left has been pushing rape hysteria so fervently over the past few years? It's a tool for them, they want the power to ruin any man at any moment.

There are legitimate reasons Trump would be in Epsteins book, the same cannot be said for Slick Dick Willy.

the illuminati give their puppets women or children or whatever they want, that's their payment amongst other things.

actual redpill 101
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY

>Some emails about Hitlery selling weapons to ISIS won't do it because her voters are fucking morons and the normie "independent" American voters are too shallow and/or have too short of attention spans for it to impact their vote.
They trust the media to tell them what's """important.""" If the media doesn't say that her selling weapons to isis is a big deal, in their calculus it must not be a big deal.

If Hillary executed a million niggers she'd absolutely win my vote. That's why #I'mWithHer

>Clinton took multiple trips on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's private island where he kept young women as sex slaves
>private pedo island are actually a thing

W-what?

“Can’t we just drone this guy?”

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas AGAIN!

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809

Hillary quits Nevada in email sent out this morning

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771

I thought he was Trump's bff.

Even if it were true youre defending your child rapist

H-how do we get invited lads?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
>He is a registered level three sex offender.[3]

Do you americans give a power level to rapists?

That's directly from wikipedia, and it's pretty interesting that Trump and not, let's say clinton, is the only one mentioned,
It's almost like someone wants to make Trump look bad before the election.
Now that's just too crazy to be true

Interesting story, and i wouldn't be surprised if Bill tapped some underage poontang, however Bill isn't running for President..

DESIGNATED

delete this

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/

First sentence of the article

>Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl

> Cites Snopes unironically

>Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both implicated in pedophilia ring
>Hillary Clinton, the person actually running against Trump, not involved at all
>Cred Forums: "this will surely be the end of Hillary's campaign!"

This.

He's so alpha, I wouldn't care if he ate 12 year old girls everyday.

Normalfags horribly underestimate our love for God Emperor.

And what are those legitimate reasons?

>three 12-year-old French girls were delivered to him as a birthday present. "

How do I become friends with this guy?

noses that look like quarterpipes always made me feel uncomfortable

>inb4 "dishonest right wing sensationalism"

1-1 trade for american girls

but they're objectively the best types of noses especially on females

>Epstein

Hmm...

>more-than-previously-known
and you think something will come of this? seriously?

I just like a slight upturn.

>Celebrity news
>Reliable
Pick one

How much you want to bet she still gets elected, the election is rigged, dead virginians being registered to vote, full official election boxes brimming with fake votes for Clinton found in some random warehouse in Ohio last week.

Shes just going to rig it, only the second amendment people can step in and save freedom and democracy at this point.

You didnt need to check but here.
>Epstein was born in Brooklyn, New York, to a middle-class Jewish family.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

no. Small noses look like they are underdeveloped

All the damning evidence in the world does not matter because amerilards do not care about facts. They have their opinion from day 1 and don't often change it. Nay they refuse to hear from the "other side" or any evidence against "their" candidate. It's more a horserace than an election. And that's just the people who even use the internet not just to shop or post on fagbook but to look at news. Most, if they're "enlightened", watch MSM on cable television. The other 80% of the nation just gets news from their neighbor who knows a guy who knows a guy who read it somewhere.

The lazy, fat, incurious, apathetic, and unintelligent populace has exactly the government it deserves, and the rest of us are just stuck in this hell by sin of being born here. When it comes to the point where a turd world rice-munching banana-picking gook knows more about american politics than the average american, something has gone horribly wrong. The lemmings are too content with modern convenience and frivolities. The nation is one leg over the cliff already.

>Let's talk about Epstein

Damn are you faggots stupid

w-what doujin is this?

Donald Trump raped and sexually assaulted numerous women over several decades. This includes a case where a 13 year old Was raped by Trump while he was at a party hosted by personal friend and now convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3578088/Dark-tales-molesting-beauty-queens-raping-ex-wife-Claims-racism-cosying-mafia-gets-closer-White-House-TRUMP-stripped-bare.html
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/donald-trump-accused-rape-woman-7858242#rJUj9YEHx7x9Hf8m.97
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-denies-rape-teenage-7857357
mrconservative.com/2016/04/72311-breaking-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-girl/
inquisitr.com/3044556/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-claims-trump-forced-12-and-13-year-old-girls-to-peform-oral-sex-on-him/
redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546047/Beauty-pageant-organizer-accused-Trump-unwanted-fondling-contestant-claimed-said-women-bimbos.html
nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/harassment-suit-trumped-article-1.764918b
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-unsettling-behaviour-dozens-women-a7030506.html
therealdeal.com/2016/06/20/jane-doe-files-civil-rape-complaint-against-donald-trump-in-ny-court/
deathandtaxesmag.com/294361/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-teen-girl-rape/

No she isn't finished.

>Old news isn't news
>Trump frequented the same plane and is also buddies with Epstein.

Uh, racist and sexist much? What does this have to do with HILLARY?

Lol. The size is fine. The shape is superior.

>Why would people accuse a BILLIONAIRE of raping them?

If you're rich, people will do anything to get your money.

>calls all eromanga "doujin"

kys bongcuck

Bill Clinton is rich too and yet Cred Forums takes the rape accusations against him seriously.

And men to fight her wars

Your statement needs no evidence. user is more than enough proof of your accusation.

>All the damning evidence in the world does not matter because amerilards do not care about facts.
If only it applied to Americans, sadly it's the west as a whole.
>The lazy, fat, incurious, apathetic, and unintelligent populace has exactly the government it deserves, and the rest of us are just stuck in this hell by sin of being born here.
Pretty much. I only feel bad for the victims born and abused by the system. The enablers deserve everything, but some kid getting murdered or raped and then covered up because of a corrupt system, it's them I feel really bad for.
I cant say I'm happy with this life, but atleast I havent had the full impact, so I can cope. Coping includes not having kids, I'm not letting my children or grandchildren suffer through this, it's only going to get worse and there is no end in site.
I like to think God is real, not for heaven but just so certain people can burn in hell. But atheism is fine too, as everyone will die, the universe suffer hest death and no more suffering. I hope Buddhists and Hindu's are wrong, one life is enough, fuck reincarnation.

Hes also been involved in more scandals than the mafia.

is there any reason the FBI hasnt raided the island??

Serious when I ask for sources. I've heard this before and need to see the proof to decide for myself.

The sad thing is that even if absolutely everything Fox News reported was for propaganda purposes that doesn't make the stories false. The problem with liberal media always reminding their audience that Fox News is primarily right wing is so they will reject every news story outright without ever giving it a chance, much like many right wingers will do for whichever left leaning news outlet they're asked to look into.

It's idiotic when both sides just plug their fingers into their ears and shout they're right.

How about a leaking heart valve:

>Obama was so worried about Hillary's health he set up a secret medical check-up for her at Walter Reed - but she refused, fearing her LEAKING HEART VALVE and arrhythmia would be exposed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

>Donald Trump raped and sexually assaulted numerous women over several decades.

>absolutely zero real proof

Good luck with that, Wikileaks shows bill did. The one against trump is just.. trumped up, she even dropped it, and then tried again because obviously shes being paid to slander him.

it's not

>proof

There is none, just bullshit spread by the shills.

>that link

what the fuuuuccckkkk

If you want to know what the elite does in it's free time watch "salo 120 days of gommorah". It's like eyes wide shut but much sicker.

If you haven't noticed, those are the only news outlets reporting on it. Take it with a grain of salt, but the evidence is there.

Its not that. Epstein is a professional blackmailer. Its the reason he bought the house that he did, its the reason he only got a year for using underage prostitutes (he got Dershowitz). If he's got Trump on camera choking out a 12 year old and cumming on her face, he controls what Trump does. This is a huge problem. Trump may just be a plant.

>flight-logs-shows-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
>more-than-previously-known

>Prince Andrew, son of Elizabeth II and Epstein

Really could do with a comma, there.

THE FUCK?

>salo 120 days of gommorah
>gommorah

No campaign will touch this because both Trump and Bill was fucking friends with Epstein. We've known this for years.

You do know Epstein was also a close friend to Trump ?

Franks a man after my own heart.

Well technically he owns his daughter so it wouldn't really be rape

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1336260/Meet-Rhea-heart-melting-baby-bird-no-feathers.html

Trump addressed this issue over a year ago, you dumb fucks

>le faux news may may
Pull your head out of your ass.

I uploaded wrong vid, but Google trump Epstein, first result for daily mail

so she's fine with loli-sex?

doesn't that mean I should vote for her?

A Georgia state prosecutor in child trafficking started investigating this last spring. It looked like it was leading to Epstein and Bill Clinton.

Then her husband turned up shot in SW Atlanta but not robbed. He was a Lyft driver.

I think there has been no further investigation.

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/06/husband-of-prosecutor-investigating-bill-clinton-assassinated-3365507.html

cbs5az.com/clip/12483898/georgia-assistant-attorney-general-camila-wright-news-conference

seriously, do we need a based commie country to deal with this? what jurisdiction is Epsteins island?

Yup.

Agreed.

>(((snopes)))

Three rounds center mass and the commoner wuz drt.

yep
at the age of 'optics > facts', only a viral video would do the job

Wow, nice non story you got there.

>implying they'd allow normies to have loli-sex

>AOL

damn son why you have to go and make me feel like that

this story should be meme'd to death, though. it's probably the most powerful one there is to finish her. it needs to get pass the normie wall

He was killed by nigs in the ghetto. Why would (((they)) bother with the husband when they could kill her in an instant.

>It looked like it was leading to Epstein and Bill Clinton.

She's still alive.. so finish the investigation..

Seriously though nigger, what doujin is this?

I expected to hear something like this sooner or later.

a doujin is rule34. Eromanga is original characters

Seriously why the fuck isn't that piece of shit behind bars, well those two. Nixon will be a fart compared to this lit atomic fart of a disaster called the clintons and their corruption, pedophilia and cover ups, rape and cover ups...

It's like isis, I said for a long time... well the only thing missing is cannibalism, but hey there they went all though for a shot only, this one seriously eats people

She's way more insulated than Nixon. She has the entire media in her pocket to keep people from hearing about what a god awful person she truly is.

this is an old fake scandal it just makes you all look REALLY bad in front of the normies..

Sad but true. Filthy bitch.

>fake scandal

Kek. Look up the Franklin Scandal. It's another one that got covered up but still worth investigating since it involved politicians.

Just think of the child rape scandals that were actually exposed: Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Jared from Subway, etc. These are individuals with a fairly decent amount of power/influence and it took a lot of time and resources to finally bring them down. Now imagine billionaires with far more power and influence, how on earth will they be ever exposed? If Jared from fucking Subway almost got away with it how do you think billionaire media moguls or former presidents will ever get caught? It's terrifying.

You are a gullible if you think the sick disease of pedophilia wouldn't reach the upper echelons of power by now.

This is old news though. The kids were refereed to as 'chickens' when she was invited to her satanic rituals in her emails

i knew this 6 years ago, bill is also pedo.

t:pedo

>people not realizing that Trump would only "date his own daughter" because in the timeline he is from that is his wife
newfags I swear

>lets not intelligently and factually criticize HRC's policy positions which would lead to her defeat

nah

>lets conspiracy theorize.

>not a clickbait article on a literally who website
>foxnews at that

We did it boys. Unwavering confidence in Trump was rewarded.

The best chance democrats have of ever getting into the whitehouse again is if they start publically shitting on Hillary. They can't defend or justify this one for the sake of getting more democrat representatives without looking like fuck ups.

This is the perfect time for the resurgance of Joe Biden's pedophilic behaviours.

bump

Can't say I'm surprised by your attitude Ahmed.

Trump would not fuck a 15 year old. Here is how I KNOW that to be true. 1st. he cheated on both his wives, with voluptuous curvy model badass bitches, 2nd he likes them very matured. all three wives were mid to late 20's/30's as he was getting older so did his tastes. he isn't 70 with an 18-22 year wife. Based on taste alone, as what he finds attractive, i call bullshit.
Now Bill on the other hand, was early 50's fucking an 18/19 year old. So yeah, he may go lower, he like the "power over" characteristic of sex. Using his position and age to advantage.

Anyone have the collage of Biden making women uncomfortable?

Such a gross dude.

It seems like liberals think that EVERY scandal the Clintons were involved in is a conspiracy theory. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

What is it? Cautious of following links on Cred Forums

>HILLARY IS FINISHED
Bullshit. It will not stick, because it was Bill fucking children, not her. In fact, it won't stick to Bill, either. If anything, The Cunt will get sympathy for being married to a giant asshole.

I just called it.

It's a book. It's chillingly terrifying. I recommend reading it.

Bump

>its okay Clintons raped children as proven by mountains of evidence, which are probably all dead now to prevent any leak, after all there are baseless accussations against Trump raping a child circulated by libfags working for the Clintons

Assange is either a [SAP] psyop, or is currently in US custody and being used as part of a [SAP] psyop.

Either way he should be ignored and ridiculed for sucking

>HILLARY IS FINISHED

Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's jet "more often"
More often than Donald Trump?

Jeffrey Epstein hooked up Donald Trump with underage girls A LOT MORE OFTEN than Bill

The TrumDumpsters are only outraged over Bill flying on a pedophiles jet.

The real irony is that Trump raped a minor, and every day he flies on a pedophile's jet.

The Clintons could literally murder a child on live television, and people would still vote for them just because they don't like Trump that much.

she's sitting on his lap, he is clapping. likely was shifting for balance.

notice he isnt even looking at her.

most you can say from this is that ivanka sat on his lap at some event

TAKE THIS DOWN

People are so stupid that they don't care about stories like this unless there is a picture or a video. If something has to be explained them it may as well have not even happened for these people.

liberal friend:
>hey mr. trump supporter (calls me this because I won't denounce trump as a fucktard, not because I've ever said I supported trump), did you hear about that lawsuit against trump for raping little kids?
>yup
>what about your trump now?
>explain who this guy is, who flew on his plane, how they are making this association to attack trump, convenient they aren't attacking anyone else
>uhhhh, no, clinton doesn't have anything to do with it
>yeah dude, he was on the plane even more and spent time on the island
>I never heard that, why wouldn't they go after him, must be bullshit
>yeah just like the hard evidence against hillary that the fbi just decided to ignore?
>silence.....well I don't believe it
>ok dude.

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

courthousenews.com/2016/09/30/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump.htm

snopes.com/2016/10/03/rape-lawsuit-refiled-against-donald-trump/

(partial screen shot of one of the supporting affidavits attached)

LOL. This is sadly typical of the Trump campaign: accuse the Clintons of something that Trump is guilty of.

I guess this is your way of running interference for the new rape lawsuit filed 3 days ago against Donald Trump by the 13 year old he raped forcibly at Jeffrey Epstein's place.

You guys are actually evil, you know. I wonder how the people on /pol haven't figured out how cleverly you use propaganda techniques on a day in day out basis.

Trump raped a 13-year old girl. Trump is a pedophile.

He literally flies on a pedophile's jet every fucking day.

>2016/05/13

Why are democrats such degenerates?

>Why are democrats such degenerates?
It's true that Trump has literally been a lifelong limousine liberal Democrat all his life, but he very recently changed his party affiliation to Republican.

Apparently with the GOP, he can fool all the people all the time.

ANTI-SLIDE