The boy who cried wolf

The boy who cried wolf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He calims that Hillary wants him dead. So what? He is an enemy of America and a paid stooge of Putin.

>Trump criticizes Hillary for her handling of her personal emails that might harm America's safety.
>Trump supports Assange who released a million secret documents to our enemies.
What a logic...............

Shut up

the white wolf will deliver, screencap this

*A shekel for a good goy*

You're not American, shut up

Screencapped

Kek the allfather notice this post

A

It is past 10am in this Berlin country where is October surprise no where that is wherer jew$

No, he is the wolf.

Stream is literally nothing.

he's been threatened or paid off

Just drone him already and put him out of his misery.

We've been trolled.

Where is the October surprise of wikileaks?

Drone him. He's a fucking liar and clearly just wanted pointless attention today. Fuck you ASSange. Stop wasting our fucking time.

when did Trump support Assange exactly?

Sucks to be you for getting hyped by buzzwords

hold on

DRONE

THIS

MAN!

REEEEEEEEEE!

So what's the scoop?

>Trump criticizes Hillary FOR
>FOR

>Trump supports Assange WHO
>WHO
these two words have very different meanings in their context, you literally just BTFO yourself

WHAT IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?

literally nothing

The announcement just happened 10 documents released over the next 10 weeks regarding the US elections and arms, oil and war. GTFO you fucking nigger shill

Welp. I'm suddenly with Hillary. Lets drone the shit out of him and Equador. Fucking midget spics

And this one?

THERE IS NO SCOOP!! he cried drone!!!

>So what's the scoop?

Literally nothing.

I do not believe him anymore.

>Australia

I hope we get to nuke your country. You're basically niggers

>Trump criticizes Hillary for her handling of her personal emails that might harm America's safety.
>Trump supports Assange for releasing a million secret documents to our enemies.
Fixed.............

You naive fucks actually thought something big was coming.

FUCK. YOU

Oh, look. Its nothing. We need to word ban wikileaks, assange, and range ban Australia.

I know we all want something now, but maybe there's a reason for this. Leaking classified documents from the most powerful nation in history surely has some speed bumps.

IT WAS A RUSE ALL ALONG.

LMAOLAMAOMAALMAOA

After all, he's just fucking straya.

drone him

Drone this cuck. The only reason I ever tolerated him was due to his possible career destroying leaks. I hardly ever understand what he says during his interviews because he has such a soft effeminate voice.

But this is the interview where he said he would end Hillary

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Al Capone's Vault 2.0

THERES BEEN MISQUOTING HE JUST SAID THEY DONT WANT TO HARM CLINTON. HE SOLD OUT WERE FUCKED BOYS. GET READY FOR PRESIDENT CLINTON

He has been saying...NEXT WEEK some more will leak
2 weeks in a row
leaks nothing

Wearing shirt with 'truth' on it

Guys go buy my book! Paperback available soon!

Also be on the lookout for the devastating evidence I have on cern blackhole monster portals that I will release soon!

ATTENTION ALL CTR POSTERS
ATTENTION ALL CTR POSTERS
Good work and please continue to try and slowly chip away at Assange's credibility. The big leaks are right around the corner and we can't have people in this country vote for Trump!

wait what, really?