Are Armenians white? Middle eastern? Eastern European? Why do they have weird noses?!

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehate.ru/opinions/1444/5
counter-currents.com/2013/09/the-tragedy-of-the-romanian-iron-guard-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Armenia
youtube.com/watch?v=lRKdSruWAKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Armenians_associated_with_Amalekites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do they have weird noses?!
We don't

>OP pic
Frunzik was a great actor. Here is a great Armenian wrestler.

You're not jap, get back to service private

The mere existence of their country triggers roaches and Arabs, that should be enough for you.

Some are Arabs, like the Kardasians for instance.

Armenians are absolute bros in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine. Very positively stereotyped, I don't know what you're talking about.
You don't know what an Arab is.

they are less white than georgians, but more than arabs

Only their father was armenian, dickwad.

“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian”

Armenians are a lost tribe from India. Just like all Romanians.

You can still find that tribe in India. They got church and stuff.

They're Jews without the money.

one of the lost tribe of israel.

>Poo in loo
>Designated tribe
Eat shit, Pajeet

I actually hung out with an armenian from Jordan. We were jamming together to ''udrub udrub tel aviv'' this palestinian song,lol. Are Armenian in Jordan bro tier?

Spotted the smelly Armenian with a proxy

Yup, they are. I have an Armenian friend. Nice guy, insanely quiet tho.

Retarded Pajeet is high on his shit and doesn't understand I'm an Armenian living in Russia.

Glad to here that. Btw you know any Circassians?

>Armenian living in Russia

Most of then don't like your kind there senpai

/thread

Yes, many. Good people.
Weirdly though I've never met a Chechen.

>all
Look at this fucker taking memes into real context

Gypsies aren't even 4% of the population, they aren't even the biggest minority , kill urself ,take your subhuman crow thrash with u while you're at it

lovehate.ru/opinions/1444/5

Tl;dr Most Russians don't like Armenians

gas pajeets, race war now

Why would I give a fuck? It was not my choice to live here, I was born here and I'm planning to move to Armenia. You two dumbshits.

This. Just as cowardly and backstabbing but less intelligent and thus no money. Crying over the fucking roaches btfoing them for a century now

It sounds a lot like you hate your ancestors.

stop lying just because it's the internet

>tfw posted about Codreanu in another thread a few days ago
>tfw I've never seen him posted on Cred Forums but since then I've seen the same picture I posted re-posted 4 or 5 times

I hope I've brought some awareness to this great man. Fire up yer legions boys.

How bout you stop believing every shit u find on forums ,take a break from bowing to your 2 billion animal gods and learn some real science and statistics

>Fire up yer legions boys.
>mfw It's illegal to even mention him on public websites here. Him or any fascist or communist leaders.

Mostly so the EU would like them , because these laws usually just get ignored... We've had politicians publicly endorsing him,antonescu and even denying the holocaust...even though all of this was "illegal"

An example being that , while it was illegal to "endorse" antonescu , a fucking mayor once tried to put up a statue of him , until the EU went all butthurt(france if i'm not mistaken but i can't remember exactly) and we had to stop the whole thing and tear it down

t. Suckissian

Bro, I got it from wiki, it's the first picture you get if you google glorious Codreanu. He's a great man, though, and it's awesome you've posted his pic. Actually, Cred Forums is pretty uneducated, so no need to have high expectations of people here, heh.

Half are white, half are honorary nigs.

Oh right, didn't realise I posted the pic from wiki kek. Yeah, I'd expect more people to discuss him here for all their harping on about morality and fighting degeneracy. Have you read Evolvas essay on him?

To be honest, no. Is it a good read?

Oh and my favorite writer an person of all time - Ernst Junger. Never have I seen him mentioned here, either.

>believes all of India is hindu
>don't know statistics is a jewish trick

Sure thief. I'll go read some REAL science.

counter-currents.com/2013/09/the-tragedy-of-the-romanian-iron-guard-2/

Here you go. Ernst Junger was a hero, storm of steel is the GOAT account of modern war imo.

>american education

Thanks a lot, mate, I'll surely read this essay.

Yeah Storm of Steel is just... amazing. I had given my book to my friend who is facing (and he will be imprisoned for sure) a 3-5 year sentence in Armenia for protests we both have participated in, I hope he liked reading it lol, nothing else to do there anyway. Btw, have any suggestions? What I could buy for him to read in prison? Hah.

This is fair for all ethnicities between Black and Caspian seas. Sometimes it's hard for good citizen from this land to separate himself from those who are playing a role of Russian niggers.

>Handbook of Traditional living
>Revolt against the modern world, Men among the ruins and Ride the Tiger by Julius Evolva
>The end of quantity and the sign of the times by Rene Guenon
>The upinishads
>The Bagdhad Vita (Himmler and Ghandi both carried a copy of this with them as their guide-take from that what you want lol)

War:
>The things they carried by Tim o'brien
>Dispatches by Michael Herr

It's mostly Traditionalist stuff because that what I find helps me when I'm in a rut or sticky situation, i.e. relating to ancient civilisations and learning how I'm just an insignificant observer in the grand wheel of time.

Best of luck for your friend m8.

>*Reign of quantity and the sign of the times by Rene Guenon

>Bhagavad Gita
Need to lay off the glue

>It's mostly Traditionalist stuff because that what I find helps me when I'm in a rut or sticky situation, i.e. relating to ancient civilisations and learning how I'm just an insignificant observer in the grand wheel of time.

This is exactly what I need. Thank you for your suggestions and for your wishes, mate, I'll try and find these, so I can send some of them to him.

Kek.

No worries, all the best

To you too, brother.

That guy looks like a turbo Jew.

>mfw I'm half greek half armenian
>mfw I genetically hate roaches
>mfw white as milk

That's absolutely disgusting

I'm a quarter Armenian and I definitely am pro Israel!

Palestine is not a country

Armenian here.

1. Armenians are Caucasians (strictly referring to their skull types).

2. The Armenian homeland is in the Caucasus, but historically speaking Armenians have also lived in Eastern Anatolia and the Levant. See United Armenia for more details: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Armenia

3. Armenians as a whole form a nation that is an amalgamation of its own distinct culture as well as others surrounding them. Since we do speak an Indo-European language (like the Greeks), an argument can be made that we are a European people living in the East.

4. As for our noses, the aquiline nose is a common feature in the Near East, and is not exclusive to Armenians.

5. Armenian culture is ARYAN in origin: youtube.com/watch?v=lRKdSruWAKg

TL:DR we are Proto-Aryans.

Also, many people believe that the Jewish vs. Aryan battle is relatively new—think again: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Armenians_associated_with_Amalekites

real armenians were exterminated by turkroaches tho

Don't most armenians fuck blacks? I would say non-white.

Armenia is not in Europe
Armenians are genetically middle eastern

>we do speak an Indo-European language (like the Greeks), an argument can be made that we are a European people

Hmm, so Gypsies, Afghans, Pakis, Indians are also European people?

And what are Basques, Finns, Hungarians, Estonians? They don't speak Indo-European languages

>rmenians as a whole form a nation that is an amalgamation of its own distinct culture as well as others surrounding them.
That's true for every single nation

Frunzik Mkrtchan was a god tier introspective comedian. He was the Soviet Constanza.

>Are Armenians white?

no. definitely not.

More accurate to say Europeans are Armenians living in the west.

quality advice.

>white as milk

sure you are.

good point.

He only said an argument CAN be made. Though, I, personally, doubt we are European and I don't give a fuck about it, pretty much.

Middle-eastern in this sense sounds a bit over-simplified. It isn't entirely correct. I wanted to share some info on migrations to Europe and some theories, but I guess they wil be discarded anyway and I'm also lazy. If you have a bit of interest in the subject you could maybe study some simple theories on our ethnogenesis and proto-indoeuropean motherland that just might have been on the Armenian Plateu. Anyway I think there is no need to act like armenians are european, I don't see how it's 100% valid. I consider ''european'' armenians to be huge cucks.