TRAINWRECK

THIS IS A TRAINWRECK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can anyone understand him?
All I hear is muffled autistic monotone white noise.
>MhhhWrrrpppMUuuhhh AAAAH mRrrggmmmwwppp UUUUH mmmwrrrpp

T R A I N W R E C K

R

A

I

N

W

R

E

C

K

Just assassinate him already.

last 15 minutes of fame ever.

now hes just another washed up faggit.

SHE LAYS OH THAT SHE WANTS ONLY LEAKS THEN SHE SAYS THAT ITS 3AM

OP BTFO he has the goods

Can't we just drone him ? ffs what a waste

he's stalling so hard what is he trying to do?

Faggot cut a deal at the last moment, that's why all he can say "ummm" "uh" "ummm" because he wasn't prepared for that and he's thinking about how he's going to spend that sweet Clinton and Saudi money.

>set alarm
>fall asleep
>peaceful slumber
>wake up in time for wiki leaks HUGE announcement
>a bunch of nerds spew liquid shit into their awful microphones
>silver haired rapist takes control
>"this is the moment the world changes"
>Alex jones humiliated
>my head is about to explode with rage

MFW

Ok, so nothing today, but releases every week up until the election, the first of which is releasing some time this week.

Why is everyone mad? I mean I understand wanting the stuff now, but does it really make a difference if its today or if its later in the week?

I hope he kills him self.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND

UHHHHHH

That fucker oversold and under delivered

Actually it's better for Trump to have dirt on hillary released every week rather than it all at once.

The debate

>Wikileaks isn't partisan schlock trying to sway an election
>this is somehow a bad thing

Could you imagine how much respect Wikileaks would lose if they exposed themselves as a tool of the GOP, or any political party ever? And it would be well-deserved, Wikileaks should not be strategically withholding information in order to influence elections, they should be about exposing the truth.

Please, Madam President Hillary, drone this man to death!

Fuck this piece of shit, he knew he hyped it up. Asange is fucking over.

>under delivered
he didn't AT ALL

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he has no dick
>julian assange is a hillary buttplug
a-alex no, dont...stop.

JULIAN KYS

Because he promised to leak something that makes Hillary drop out today, just to pull the rug and get free coverage.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks but if I had to stay up to 3am just to hear him advertise stuff I would be plenty mad.

sitting over here laughing at all you trump faggots who thought that there was going to be some big damaging thing aimed at hillary. welp, ASSange pretty much just confirmed that there's nothing specifically targeting her.

can you guys kill yourselves now? it will make the hillary victory margin wider. thanks.

IM DONE, GOODNIGHT YOU FUCKS

OR GOOD MORNING RATHER

FUCK

Thanks for correcting the record.

WAIT I JUST STARTED WATCHING WHAT DID I MISS

But the goal is to put Hillary in jail and not to make her more unpopular with the masses. The election will get rigged anyways.

>Thanks for your Big League Truth. $.10 has been deposited in your account.

Nothing.

nothing. You absofuckenlutely nothing.
Then he asked people to subscribe and buy his book.

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER
FUCK THIS FAGGOT
AND FUCK HIS BOOK

Cred Forums BTFO LOOOOLLL

I facepalmed when he was like "Why would I do this at 3am" after telling me to stay up until 3am.

>Cred Forums got rekked by a swede

how we laffed

Very boring press conference, but he did say that the upcoming publications would "have a significant impact on the U.S elections" and will be released within the next weeks.

>Do you heehehe
>do you eheheheeheheh
>feell any affinity to donald trump xDDD

Can someone put the 'just fuck my shit up' hair on him and make his eyes bloodshot?

Second thread with someone using rhe same term.

Man I knew Cred Forums was taken over my establishment shills but holy shit could they makenit less obvious?

>By jove, if we get this Trump fellow into the White House, America will be so weakened that we can use our superior naval power to reclaim our lost colony! Britannia rules the waves!

Nice try.

It's not the establishment. They're just parroting what Alex Jones said, because he's funny.

>oversold
DESU, ALL I SAW WERE 15
15 YES
15 CONCURRENT THREADS IN THE TOP OF THE CATALOG
ALL OF
"OOOOOOH NOES, HILLARY CLINTON ABOUT TO BE BTFO"

STOP MISDIRECTING THE BLAME, IT WAS YOU, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE A BUNCH OF OVEREXCITED FAGGOTS WITH SELF-DOUBT ISSUES WHO CAN'T AGREE IF WANTING DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT IS A SYMPTOM OF AN UNDERLYING PSYCHOSOMATIC DISEASE OR IF YOU ARE GOD INCARNATE

source that it was us, and not false flaggers?

like now

It was originally Tuesday... Stretched to Wednesday... A lot of people got excited over nothing. No reason to bring out the Caps Lock

Exactly, for all we know this was another CTR monitoring experiment.

Alex Jones' information has become less accurate since his Mossad agent wife divorced him. It's probably just a coincidence.

i can tell, i know how you post

make your mind right now, either you are sick in the mind or the system is, you can't keep changing opinions every week

#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

Hello CTR

WIKILEAKS NEVER PROMISED A SINGLE LEAK FOR THE PROGRAMME TODAY

STOP SHILLING YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS KEK

why are you so gay for this self-absorbed cunt?

You're right. The rightwing media who makes money deceiving gullible retards made it. And "Cred Forums - Retardedly Gullible" fell the hardest.

>Fighting CTR mind slavery
>hurrr hello CTR durrr

Perhaps I misread you. Sorry, I just woke up and I'm a bit groggy senpai.

Thank you for correcting the record.

That's what he always says. Or tweets. It's always next week.

Honestly he always sounds that fucking awful. You should have seen him on fox a couple weeks back

I'm glad I woke up at 2 fucking AM to get blue balls with Alex Jones. I mean, long run its probably better to dribble it out over the next few weeks to keep it in the news until election day but using this as a way of getting views on wikileaks' dickstroking party was bullshit.

I'm gonna be dead tired at work today because of this. Fig.

Assange has a ten year track record of revealing huge state secrets. He is a hero. Just this election season he's BTFO the DNC and that horrible kike Debby washerwoman. Remain calm and remember Assange is a hero.