Greatest irl aussie shitpost troll

Drumpftards will defend this

JUDAS ASSANGE

deploy drone

so what happened? he released nothing?

MAYBE
he will deliver after the election
WHEN NOBODY CARES ANYMORE

Reminder that nobody at Wikileaks said there would be a leak today.

nothing happened

GUYS WHAT IF THE REAL BROADCAST WAS INTERRUPTED AND THIS IS FAKE

>buy my book
HERE YOU GO FUCKERS

>we'll release something by the end of the year
>so buy my book! it's 40% off this week only!

you fuckers actually thought this would be it

he released nothing

2 hour press conference about wikileaks history

HERE WE GO

they...wait

(((they))) said devastaing infos

You all got baited so hard.

I knew this was coming, you all gotta understand that Assange is not your friend, he's just in the business of leaks.

He'll just as easily attack Trump as he will Hillary.

Hillary was right after all.

Can't we just drone this guy?

DAILY REMINDER FOR ALL THE SMALL DICKED DRUMPFKINS:

- Hillary's health is fine, it was just pneumonia.
- There will be no damaging leaks, no october surprise
- Trump is going to lose the election and we will have a Hillary approved supreme court
- This supreme court will finally ban assault guns and racist speech.

Link

What a letdown.

it's over. we're looking at a CGI Assange. they got him.

He's not releasing anything today, but they have a list on oil, the election and google. They don't want to post anything because they don't want the media to cover something else in the leaks place.

He is just stating intent

Actually, he was never the one who said he was going to leak anything. It was the media. They're setting him up for a fall.

What's the weather like in Melbourne?

Lol I literally predicted this in another thread

Thank you, for correcting the record!

I'd want him to leak stuff on trump too

I don't give a fuck about seeing trump elected so much as I want the corrupt criminal assholes in government getting some fucking justice for their behavior and crimes.

Assange confirmed for Hilldog buttplug

It's great. Just had dinner with my feminist girlfriend at a nice vegan place, we laughed about you guys the entire time.

Can't wait for hillary's election victory night!

>we have many new publications coming out

what a faggot

He played with his dick like the cuck he is. I wasn't expecting to do anything good. If he recorded a fart it would have been better than that shit book he wrote.

Everyone who watched that feels sold out

why was I lead to believe there was a huge leak coming on the clintons and why has it not happened already?

He forgot to add
>literally nobody cares about

There is no leak. The right has been trying to find dirt on the clintons for years and they have nothing but unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

I WANT HIM DEAD AFTER THIS

SOMEBODY DRONE HIM

hahahahaha she is avoiding the question

I HOPE YOU ALL SEE THAT

I'm here to speak for the Left. Trump got BTFO at the debate. We've got the media, Hollywood, television, the schools, the unions, the scientific community, the universities, the jews, the immigrants, hell even a few of your former Republican presidents, as well as the rest of the world on our side, AND EVEN ASSANGE and we are going to win. Even if by some miracle Trump pulls an upset, we'll eventually win. It's inevitable, honestly. Either way Trump changes nothing. We are going to win.

The Left has been on the correct side of history since the beginning. Abolishment of slavery, homosexual rights, ending child labor, animal rights, social security, protecting the environment, climate change, women's right to vote, women's rights in general, minority rights, freedom from religious superstition, the list goes on and on. And the right opposed it all.

We are going to win.

But remember WikiLeaks has published 10 million documents over the last 10 years -- an average of 3,000 documents per day
>WikiLeaks has published 10 million documents over the last 10 years -- an average of 3,000 documents per day
>WikiLeaks has published 10 million documents over the last 10 years -- an average of 3,000 documents per day

is this their catchphrase or something?

Why the would you care about burger's government that much?

CTR boring posts and Julian Assange is a twat.

What a night.

WikiLeaks lost all credibility

So do we kill ourselves now or?

But that's just false. Abraham Lincoln was republican. The Democrats fought to maintain slavery. Both sides agreed that nigbeasts were subhuman.

i just like seeing fascists cry

Lmao he just rambled and shill for his shitty books. Fuck this shit. He won't do anything and just wants our shekels.

Wish I could see all the Trump babies bawling

when will you cunts realize this all is a production? HRD and DJT are the same serpent you doughheads. The western world is done, make your peace with the lord.

>Abolishment of slavery
>Democrats

odd that i never say Democrats in the post
you babies can't read

I guess you're a Bern victim then, because Hillary is no lefty.

This is what happens when you go against the alpha queen Hilldog

Of course it was him and not (((them))) that got you all hyped up for a release he never said was going to happen.

he never hyped it up. It was you fags and Ales Jonesberg and Roger Stonestein that hyped it up. If this doesn't allow you to see how much this whole election is a production, I pity you. Alex is a subversive stratfor cunt.

Hillary is a dog, a dog infested with AIDS of course. Don't whiteknight criminals you would sound less laughable if you didn't post at all.

Lincoln ended slavery, expanded the power of the Federal government and modernized the economy. Lmao when retarded, ignorant southerners say that the Union tried to "curb states rights" all while claiming Lincoln as their own. He was a progressive republican in a time when the entire north was republican and the idiots in the south were retarded conservative backwater democrats. But it doesn't matter, I'm talking about two competing ideologies here, not candidates. The Left and the Right aren't even tied to the candidate. Hillary is liberal enough and powerful enough for us to use. Trump is a dope who gets the low IQ whites riled up, but without women, college educated whites or minorities he can't win. Just wait. We even got to Assange. He said "before the end of the year" on the release, ahahahah. We have won.

>women's rights
>on the right side of history
You're in for a rude awakening, user.

You'd think differently about that if you were a woman.

hy jones.

You fucks will believe anything.

"um uh" -Julian Assange 2016

Biggest dissappointment of 2016: Wikicucks or No Man's Sky?

It is a strong possibility. However, he said there will be a scheduled information dump every single week for the rest of the year on a variety of topics including the US elections. That is awfully specific. So I guess we will see if anyone got played or not after each of the the ten leaks happen.

its over

wikipleeps is dead

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@wikileaks&src=typd&lang=en

What happened

>all those angry infowars fags
KEK

One cost $60, one cost a few hours of sleep.

>Hill leaks before election
>Trump leaks after election

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

well, from now on we pronounce wikileaks like this;

(((wikileaks)))