I see more and more genuine anti-Trump postings. Is Cred Forumsdisenchanted with its former God Emperor?

I see more and more genuine anti-Trump postings. Is Cred Forumsdisenchanted with its former God Emperor?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/trump-accidentally-insults-his-own-alt-right-meme-army
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What method do you use to determine genuine from not?

Trolls Gon troll. Worry not.

i-it's CTR n-n-nothings wrong he's doing great.

Its a mix of trolls and paid / volunteer shills

It is CTR tho. It goes in waves. You'll see how much they spent at the end of the year.

i think a lot of people are realizing this isn't "4d quantum chess". he really is a retard and is in way over his head. there's not going to be some epic turnaround unless he magically gains 30 IQ points in a week before the next debate.

You could see it right before the debates they were gathering steam. No anti-trump posts right before debates either here or on reddit. Then during and after immediately tons of anti-trump stuff.

Na its because of all the Cred Forums write ups in the MSM. There was another one here today.

Man his hands look really small.

4D chess argument only comes up on reddit from CTR shills.

Fuck you OP
I'd walk through an electric fence to cast my ballot for the glorious mad man.

for some reason Cred Forums turned on Trump right when he made fun of 400 pound losers.....

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

salon.com/2016/09/27/pepes-post-debate-identity-crisis-Cred Forums-ditches-donald-trump-after-his-presidential-debate-fiasco/

vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/trump-accidentally-insults-his-own-alt-right-meme-army

I don't believe that Trump is genuinely retarded or something.

It's just that every politician packages his message so retards can understand. Republicans have to appeal to trailerpark rednecks, Democrats to ghetto dwellers.

>genuine
no, they're not. they're paid shills and they're all over the internet after the pepe thing blew up.

(((they))) are going all out. ive never seen a flood of shilling so massive in my 8 years of being here.

plus its not just here, reddit used to have a shitload of anti-hillary posts all the time now theyre carpet bombed to oblivion

>Implying CTR can turn this American DEADTIME into an anti-Trump nightclub for foreigners...

This picture is Trump posing for the camera, no more no less. Sure they may have made business deals but no way is that guy worse than Hillary. He straight up defended Assange on TV against Hillary's allegations, saying "We don't know WHO did that hack. It could be the Russians or it could be the Chinese. It could be a 400 lb guy on the Internet!"

If Trump were a Clinton plant, then Julian would be a Clinton slave... But we all know that narrative doesn't collude with Hillary accusing ALL OPPOSITION of straight up Russian involvement... It is sick and ridiculous and she will go down in flames for this.

>sage

Fuck off you soulless piecenof shit. Both Trump and Clinton are globalist Zionist shill puppets and anyone with firing neurons knows this.

You keep saying shills, but I genuinely don't want Trump to become president because he will obviously be bad for india. Hillary, will increase H1B visas, Trump will decrease them. The choice seems pretty clear to me. Please dispute my reasoning without memes and name-calling. I genuinely want to know why I should support Trump.

see this is the whole problem with you guys. you are so stuck in your echo chamber you can't realize that MILLIONS OF REAL PEOPLE HATE TRUMP. he has the worst favorability rating of any candidate ever. he is not a well liked person. if you can't accept this fact and realize that people genuinely hate him, and that those people post on here and reddit, you are simply a fact denying moron.

What if THIS is a CTR meta-shitpost?

This thread is CTR

And guess what: >50% of people in my demographic (a fucking white male) are voting Trump.

Honestly after the first debate I started disliking Trump somewhat and stopped giving a shit about all of this. I still think Hillary is a kike shill there's no way I'm ever advocating her, but I don't even care if the jews win anymore.

The CTR shilling on here is very real btw, and it's actually kind of working in a way sadly. Everyone assuming people are shills is making this place even more of an echo chamber.

Hillary is massively hated as well, especially among the younger people that spam internet forums. If you actually think theres been a huge shift of anons/redditors that have been won over by hillary over the past 3 weeks youre insane

Trump literally has unpaid shills lurking this shithole and correcting everyones record

Cred Forums is ant-circlejerk. When something becomes popular people will hate it and shitpost to trigger the hardcore fans

>cuckistan
Thank you for Correcting the Record™
$0.01 has been deposited to your account.

There's no argument to get an Indian to oppose H1B, but it's the Americans that have to see benefits.

H1B undermining the wages of American software developers is a fact.

No they are Soros/Clinton funded trolls.

The clinton campaign realized they are getting buttfucked by a anime imageboard so they invested more in their paid shills

both those guys in the picture are friends with well known pedo Epstein. No wonder they get along so well, they enjoy the same "hobbies"

You sure about that, trumpshill

desu that's a compliment for me, I'm 401 pounds heavy.

So cucks, the population most likely to left their wife/gf get fucked in front of them. Nice company

Yeah they were out in full force a few minutes into the debate. Smart tactic really try control the perception of the debate by posing as trump supporters and saying im worried guysss

It's CTR, someone posted proofs, I screencapped it before the thread got shoah'd
1/2

2/2

I know. But why do these people expect me to support Trump because of the benefits he'll bring to America and ignore my own interests? Then they call me a shill if I disagree.

>genuine

How can you tell?

Almost every single pro-hillary thread posted on the catalog has a non-US OP.

how is your country ever going to become a superpower if america keeps taking all the people that could make you a superpower, from you?

this a thousand times

if everyone sticks to pro-trump threads and just ignore the shill posters trying to shit in them, they will get mad that nobody pays attention to them.

>Is Cred Forumsdisenchanted with its former God Emperor?

Lie after lie, eventually people are gonna wake up.

N-not at all user

In fact, we are supporting him more

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

shitposters + genuine shills