So, who all got fucking trolled by watching one of the shittiest live streams ever created by wikileaks?

So, who all got fucking trolled by watching one of the shittiest live streams ever created by wikileaks?

>uhhuhhuhhhuhh
>uhhh
>uhhh

Shilling his products, claims it's big, nothing happens,

>won't release until the end of the year

KILL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
twitter.com/doomsdayscw?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom#The_Moment_of_Truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it, why would he do this? What's the motive?

Alex Jones claimed he "made a deal", which I actually could believe. I can't believe how much of a shitfest it was. Fucking embarrassing.

>not going to release it until nov 8

Sell out.

Did you not fucking watch the end?

>Publishing every week for the next few weeks
>Election documents to come out before November 8th
>Upcoming series' include significant material about arms, oil, google, and the US election

TROLLED

Well I couldn't hear shit over the shittiest audio that sounds like it's coming from a red solo cup.

I've been watching the Alex memefest

At least he didn't play that anti-abortion vid

>tfw Assange got bought out by the Shill

SHILLARY GOT TO HIM

pulled this from another thread, kek

Did they get to him? Is he a troll?

Seriously, what the fuck Assange

Young Cucks claim that Roger Stone is full of shit looking pretty goddamn accurate.

He want a pardon, hes been stuck in a fucking house in london for 3 years, anyone would go mad.

He needs money so is plugging stupid wikileaks shit.
Their leaker is dead now so no more big leaks.

Its over, Hillary has won.

kek failed us

The Trump campaign is now over. Don't even meme. His one shot through the death star was assanges leak bomb. Now we are boned.

They couldn't even get a quality production like jesus christ, also alex jones stream is top kek.

>We sold arms to Syrian rebels
>We went into Iraq for the oil
>Google tracks all of your shit
>The US elections are influenced by the media

My God, the bombshells...

more from other threads

He literally spelled out on twitter that the conference was to celebrate the anniversary of Wikileaks, talk about their accomplishments, and their future.

It's not his fault that you're an illiterate retard.

Guys dont listen to op, go buy the book it has all the info! Available in paperback soon!

What are the laws surrounding his murder. Can I kill him, legally, I mean he's an enemy of the US. I should be able to kill him.

Hillary should have droned the guy.

>Being this mad

Have you seen any of the streams?

Range ban these faggots!

He was going to leak something big, but Hillary's response/threats were so scary, he delayed that, but still had to show up to the anniversary "party"

more

Also, Hillary kicked his ass. He's fucking pathetic.

S E L E C T I V E
H A N G O U T

FUCK THIS SHIT

Fucking retard they never said they were releasing today, all they said is that they were having a Q&A for their anniversary and even released a schedule that literally says what was going to happen. You trolled yourself you autist.

uuuh... i don't ummm have aah anything against uuh hillary... uuh buy my uuuuh book

Alex Jones going super saiyan

Plus he's campaigning everyday up to the Sunday debate. That's means no prep. Meanwhile Hillary is taking the week off to knock out Donald. He MIGHT get 30% of the popular vote and 100 electoral votes.

Didn't mean to wiki your leaky

It is pretty suspicious how bad it is.

I was left confused and disappointed.

We should carpet bomb Australia.

This meme is very accurate

Fucking australians

I agree.

agreed, you can't outshitpost a professional

Hillary probably threatened his wife and his wife's son.

So, new leak this week, but he won't clarify if it has anything to do with the election
gay

Makes me even question Snowden now. This asshat helped Snowden "escape". What if that shit was all planned? Just as fucking planned. Oh we expose what we are doing, it will be huge enough that people will think they can trust wikileaks to blow the whistle. Then like bait Snowden and Assange help governments catch all whistleblowers for shekels

Psy op by Roger stone and Alex jones to discredit assange

"WE WILL NOT DESTROY HILLARY CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN"
AHHAHAHAHHAHA
FUCK THIS FAGGOT

I GUESS I WILL JUST TRY TO EMBRACE HILLARYS PRESIDENCY AS A FEMDOM SOCIETY AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL SEEM EROTIC

I doubt Alex Jones has a motive like that. It's a shitty live stream and setup they had. It's bad, they could have hired professionals.

is that an exact quote?

i c wut u did thar

He was tweeting about dropping a nuclear warhead on her campaign non-stop prior to this, what happened?

People are also claiming he was being held hostage or some shit.

>Wikileaks is what I do
>You ain't as Liberal as me bitch
>Buy my book
>I never go outside

It was a 10 year stream and people had assumptions about the upcoming leak.

>10 year stream
>shittiest stream in the world

You'd think they would have at least put more production into, even if they didn't have assumptions.

this

You've all been fooled by an intentional false hype up by alex jones into a discrediting attempt on wikileaks. Alex Jones is a CIA running the honeypot that is infowars. He always does shit like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg

well fuck him. i knew nothing would happen. attention whore

I'M SURE THE REAL LEAKS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER

ROGER STONE TOLD ME SO.

You may be right, user
You may be right
If so, we truly are in hell

THE LEAKS JULIAN HAND THEM OVER NOWWW

He literally said nothing else on her until after the election.

He's done, he's on their side.
I always knew he was a cuck faggot, I mean just look at him. I hated the faggot Manning leaks, that was actually war time footage.

But he isn't honest or truthful. We won't give out the info he has on Hillary, even after calling her a demon and knowing his informants were murdered by that cunt.

Fuck this faggot.

That's a fucking dumb way to look at it. Snowden gave hard evidence of the NSA violating the 1st 2nd and 4th amendment, Assange did for a while but this was a product plug.
I want Snowden back, send Assange to Russia, he would make a better author for the Endless Steppe.

Clinton, Trump, Jones, Assange, maybe even Putin, all a bunch of liberal puppets

Idiots, theres nothing to leak. There never was or will be, its all clickbait. Newsflash, the world is not interesting and there are very few real actual conspiracies. Sitting around in your parents basement all day hoping for "happenings" because your life is boring is messing with your sanity.

I would kill myself but i'll wait until I can get on another hype ride before the elctions

I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD AT THIS SHIT

SOME OF YOU ARE TRULY HOPELESS

ENJOY THE NEXT FOUR YEARS!!!

Roger Stone was going on about how "HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN IS FINISHED!!!"

and wow! it's fucking nothing

Fuckingng autistc Australian shitposter.

Maybe Hill Dog should've droned his ass.

Hahahahjajahjahahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahua hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahbaba mhabanababbababhahahahahahahahahaha shit it down folks Hikary won I'm with her faggits hahahaha it's over hahahahahahhahaha Hilary Hikary Hilary Hilary

>Gee maybe all those people saying Roger Stone was a cuck weren't CTR shills

Dumb point of view to be honest. Tons is going on, so we should just be sheep and follow the herd? Life's more than that, lifes about questioning and having a good quads every now and then shill.

he knows what he's doing
>pic related

Three full hours of coverage and Hillary is still innocent.

I'm drunk but I got this feel that won't go away
Why hasn't there been any more major leaks from the NSA since Snowden supposedly did his "heroic" blow of the whistle.
Cause they are all dead. Not even in some secret cell. Just dead. They did this as a mass cleanout to cover up even bigger crimes than what was "exposed" They pacify us with Snowden and Assange releasing little bits of dog food for us to happily suck up.
This just exposed that shit I feel.

OH ITS ANOTHER FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT

HE IS A FRAUT NEVER GONNA RELAESE THE TOP SECRET STUFF

>Dumb point of view to be honest. Tons is going on, so we should just be sheep and follow the herd? Life's more than that, lifes about questioning and having a good quads every now and then shill.

Has anyone read the new book? Thoughts?

Holy shit

I just tuned in and realized the hype was all controlled ops Alex jewnes. ASSANGE CONFIRMED NO DUMP THIS MORNING. ALEX (((JONES))) CONFIRMED FUCKING WITH ASSANGE'S REPUTATION

MAYBE IF WE BUY ENOUGH BOOKS HE WILL HAVE MONEY TO GIVE US THOSE LEAKS

Don't forget

Assange is likely /OurGuy/

Top kek

Don't be so dumb or treat us like idiots. The Twin Towers were blown up, the CIA organized a coup in the USA in 1963. Those are two big ones you can verify for yourself.

Snowden volunteered on his own that he was (is) a CIA agent trained as a spy. He's always been suspect. He delivered us nothing but more fear and self-censorship.

Me right here. I did, I'll admit it. I'm always willing to fall for this crap because I'm like a heroin junky for redpills and happenings

Alright I'm off to bed, night anons and CTR shills

Also, remember to praise kek, may he guide us.

He doesn´t have shit and you know it.

He could´ve started off with the first batch today to tease the media.

This means he either has a)shitty shit everyone already knows b)one semigood thing

Honestly, if Hill drones Assange in those four years, it'll be worth it.

Hahahhahahahahahahahbahahahahahahaha who's a cuck now hahahahahahhahaha drumpf BTFO

I don't think it's that simple.
If you watched the infowars stream they were just as pissed off as anyone else watching it.

Assange claims that it was all hyped up by journalists and wikileaks said nothing.

Allow me to correct the correct.

Wikileaks liked this tweet. Why do this? Because they were hyping it themselves
>ASSANGE HAS NOTHING
>HE HAS MAYBE 1 LEAK OUT OF 10 RELATING TO ELECTION
>NOT EVEN NECESSARILY RELATED TO HILLARY
>HE ADAMANTLY DENIED CLAIMS FROM PRESS THAT HE DOES NOT LIKE HILLARY
>HE LIKES HILLARY

Because Alex Jones doesn't shill every 20 seconds about his brain, liver, testosterone pills he's selling on his store, and the billion other pills?

Just like Infowars/prisonplanet takes resources to run, so does info wars. The last time I checked Alex is a multi millionaire.

hey you nigger he has promised over and over again that he has devastating info that will indict clinton!!

^So does wikileaks

The inference and imagination are commendable.

>94 / 22 / 61 / 1
He never said it was today, wetback of asia. He never had a release date. This is all fact, he never said he was going to release anything today. He said he had information, that's it. Info wars and their affiliates hyped this up.

Bill Cooper died and Alex got to live, if you want to know who was real and fake there you go.

This. Either they deliberately trolled us by liking this tweet or they are playing some type of 954963839d chess.

>won't release until the end of the year
He said he'd be continuously releasing leaks for the next 10 weeks you mong.

>damage control level 1000

Imagine Assange giving that speech on the balcony. Security threats my ass.

attention

this faggot loves attention

What did I say that was incorrect?

What? I don't even ducking care about the leaks, they will come. I'm just wondering if anyone has read his book, but I forgot Cred Forums only knows how to read Ayn Rand

Did that tweet get deleted? It doesn't show up anymore

Nope, my point of view is rooted in a high level of understanding about how the actual world works, because I actually interact with it successfully and im not some wierdo autistic NEET who cant go at least one social interaction without muttering about one conspiracy or another. In other words, Im actually taking the time to stop and enjoy my life instead of obsessing about things that dont effect me or try to come up with silly fantasies about """""truth"""" when things dont go my way.

MUH BOOK GUIS I HAVE A BOOK

I posted a 20 year old clip of bill cooper calling out alex jones for doing exactly what he did tonight

bill and alex not withstanding assange has promised that he would realise this data today. "wednesday hillary clinton is done"

It's over. Kek has forsaken us.

Abandon all hope.

twitter.com/doomsdayscw?lang=en

tweeters seems to have made their tweets protected

sauce?

The tweets said the Clinton campaign would be over on wednesday but it's tuesday right now, sin't it?

>this cunt

You think Kek belongs to the americans, aussies have been following Kek since they could talk.

>one of the shittiest live streams ever created
We got the worst though:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom#The_Moment_of_Truth

They are huge bombshells but you're desensitized.

Assange is an idiot. There is no point releasing 30000 emails if there is no easy way for normes to reliably digest the information. Arguably he has already released enough to convince everyone to never vote for hillary but it is not in an easy to read format. Some people are just too fucking busy to flick through 20000 of nothing to hit that 1 incriminating email. The media sure as hell wont reliably report on them either.

He needs to just summarize his findings in a good video format with a good fucking speaker. But he is too egotistical to do that and for that 1 cardinal sin, his work will be in vain.

I don't have one, but I have a million of these.

You think he'll use the information he's got as leverage for his immunity against persecution from the US?

Thanks for fucked my sleep schedule up, jewlian

not his fault you're a moron

It's only 7pm here but I didn't watch. I had the feeling it was whipped up into something it wasn't by over anxious tin foilers.

>>Publishing every week for the next few weeks

NEXT WEEK!!! PUT THIS ON A STICKY AND MOVE IT EACH WEEK!!!

at some point this becomes pure comedy. how many fucking months has it bee NEXT WEEK SHE'S GOING TO PRISON!!!!

You're still waiting for the Great Pumpkin?

It's our fault, though. We wanted him to release something ultra damning and told ourselves that he would.

It was still a passive-aggressive, fucked up stunt.
He sould have just announced that Wikileaks is over because it sure looks like it is.

Truthbomb: that was probably a fake murder, part of a seemingly endless stream of hoaxes perpetrated In the "news"

he said that too many times

he already promised a weekly leak back in july
promises promises

he is compromised
i cant fucking belive it

Thanks I went too poo on streets. Had a great. Still worth after not watching it.

i don't believe you, i think you live in an apartment with a nice girlfriend and drive a decent car.

Wikileaks really failed on every single possible platform today.

Sure, you could argue that the hype built up over the internet wasn't there fault, but they didn't do anything at all to clarify no leaks would occur - because they wanted the views and attention.

And thinking about it from their perspective, about celebrate the anniversary of the group's construction - Assange wore a fucking T SHIRT to the event. No credibility at all.

>Wednesday
Today is Tuesday.

JULIAN DID NOT IMPLY ANYTHING BIG WOULD HAPPEN IN THE CONFERENCE

I got his book on google, which I plan to eventually read. The short excerpt on their site made it seem interesting. They probably have the same kinda thing for this new book too, can always check it out before getting the actual book.

i have to admit i admire your courage to write down bullshit
it's like, you could just be a regular amerifart and just eat burguers and jerk off but no you took it as a personal task to shitpost online

hats off

Trump plays the media and Cred Forums celebrates

Assange does the same and you're butthurt. He didn't fail anything, you failed to read between the lines just like the media. Learn to read, bitch.