Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kGVTd5Dpbo0
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf
youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng
youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know this motherfucker was crying about leaks about Clinton since the start of this fucking election, the guy's a fraud

He never said he was going to leak anything today you fucking gullible idiots. Nobody on Wikileaks announced any sort of leaks today.

This is all a big set up to hurt his credibility and reputation. He promised nothing

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

he said that he had a big announcement, alluding for weeks that he is going to destroy Hillary with his "next" leak.

what the fuck did he think we were expecting, him presenting his books? holy fuck what a faggot

#droneassange2016

I'm glad someone here is taking the absolutely incorrect record and then correcting it.

LET'S DRONE THIS GUY

to be fair roger stone said Wednesday

>i have major announcement
>I need to cancel, it's too dangerous
>okay, it's on, let's do this
>now that you're all here...uhhh buy uhhhh my books uhhh
>yeah, uhhh, i have interesting stuff that shows uhhh how power works uhhh essentially uhhh, corporations uhh. They'll be release by uhhh the end of the year uhhh hopefully.

I'm with Hillary. Drone him. Drone Equador too. What are they gonna do?

Cast the first drone

HILLARY SHILLS

drone this pussy fuck. hillary you have the green light to drone this faggot. over.

Why can't we just drone this guy?

He literally spelled out on twitter that the conference was to celebrate the anniversary of Wikileaks, talk about their accomplishments, and their future.

It's not his fault that you're an illiterate retard.

I want blood. I don't care whose it is.

"THERES BEEN MISQUOTING" HE JUST SAID THEY "DONT WANT TO HARM CLINTON"

HE SOLD OUT WERE FUCKED BOYS.

GET READY FOR PRESIDENT CLINTON

Alright correct the record, we know your shilling this thread horribly, and nobody will take the bait.

Pol isn't full of retards no matter how atrociously you meme (see ), so please become a bit more proficient with your jobs.

We're gonna drone the Aussie faggot

It's our own damn fault really.
We trusted a fucking Australian cuck to do an American's job.

>Never Again.

LoL Info Wars cut the feed and is shitting all over it

JULIAN WILL BE GRANTED A FULL PARDON AND POLITICAL ASYLUM IN THE UNITED STATES UNDER THE COMING HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON ADMINISTRATION

Just a bit of banter m8 no need to be mad

>However, he stressed he was not going to 'destroy' Hillary Clinton's campaign and claimed he had been misquoted
KEK

>mfw

T H I S
H
I
S

>NoseWrinkle.jpg

This.
The mans a faggot, either put up or shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

BREAKING
R
E
A
K
I
N
G

So then what was the point of this whole thing?

nyahahahaaaahhhhhh.jpg

JESUS CHRIST,

SOMEONE LOOK AT HIS BLINKING

HE'S BLINKING IN MORSE.

yeah fuck him

just blow his filthy liberal cuck ass up with a drone. hes a fucking terrorist.

The point was that they don't have a bias, or personal vendetta in their leaks.

exactly he thinks he's being smart but he just lost all credibility and nobodies gonna give a fuck about him or wikileaks in future

youtube.com/watch?v=kGVTd5Dpbo0

WATCH IT

Titus
Get the drone

Can we drone this guy now?

The guy is literally spreading autism.

>Came for the leak

>Got sold a book

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he cried wolf

No really. Show me where Wikileaks said this was anything other than a birthday press event? Roger Stone, Alex Jones etc. were the ones crying wolf.

LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

Roger Stone said the Hillary thing comes Wednesday
today is Tuesday
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

Why was that cumdumpster with the raspy voice laughing?

FUGGGG. He is!! He's saying "UR A FAGGIT" repeatedly.

HE ALREADY RELEASED 30,000 OF HER FUCKING EMAILS! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

THIS IS A CTR SHILL IGNORE IT

Nah assange made a point about how hyped up this was, he obviously used the internet, he knew people were expecting a lot, and he exposed himself as a fraud, move on he's nothing.

This. Fucking idiots spilling spaghetti everywhere.

S...
O...
S...
BUY...
MY...
BOOK...

Wikileaks 10 year anniversary.

Thank you for trumping the record

>twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

He posted that on the 1st of Oct before the schedule was changed you fucking moron.

when hillary becomes president, she'll give him a pardon as part of the deal

>ever trusting an aussie

> Came for a potential leak.
> Stayed for the salt.

she laughed about the question asking if he had any affinity for Trump. she needs to be fucking facefucked

The magic bombshell that he said he's been withholding until October.

Thank you for being such a huge cum-guzzling faggot

What the FUCK was that?

that bearded dude running the sound on infowars is on Cred Forums right now. hello

What could it POSSIBLY be? With all of Hillary's sins. what could POSSIBLY be revealed that would sink her? Honestly think for a moment. What kind of scandal would actually stick?

This was posted recently.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF ITS REAL OR NOT.

There's a war on for your mind!

>TFW you realize what massive shitposters aussies really are

what do you think people are going to wake up to? CNN saying nothing? MSM is going to laugh at this you fucking idiot.

the other 30k containing sensitive/classified info with sap sprinkled in there, unredacted of course

>He cried wolf.

Bullshit. He promised nothing this morning other than a 10th anniversary announcement, which he delivered.

YOUR MEME MAGIC FAILED YOU Cred Forums I WON

Somebody help this man. He is clearly being held hostage.

>alluding for weeks that he is going to destroy Hillary with his "next" leak.

He said that his next leak was going to effect the elections. That's literally all he's said. He never said it was going to be tonight. He did say tonight though that the first of a series of leaks involving google, and the elections is coming out this week.

>I HAVE NO IDEA IF ITS REAL OR NOT.

That's because you have Down Syndrome.

The first thing he said was he knew about our enormous expectations. He let us think it was big. Why didn't he release a tweet squashing a leak thus sparing his image?

Hint: it's not.

JULIAN THE LEAKS HAND THEM OVER

Add him to the fucking list. Hopefully he dies before clinton, in a trolling accident.

OH YES, OF COURSE, THE SECRET 30k WHERE SHE DIDNT HINGS THAT WEREN'T BORING BEAURECRATIC SHIT.

JUDAS ASSANGE
EVERYBODY'S GOT A PRICE

>What could it POSSIBLY be?
Seeing as it could be absolutely anything that's the entire point of wanting him to just release it. Hell I don't even believe it will be some special smoking gun scenario, I just want him to release it so the hype around him will die off.

Where did Assange actually say this? He said he had information, not that he'd release it today. It is a fact that you will NOT find any source online that says giant information will be released today, or any information whatsoever.

This was all hyped by Alex and Stone.

This

He just said there will be a series of documents relating to the election, coming out each week for the next 10 weeks.

Starting later this week.

I'm sure you saw them all to be able to say that with such certainty

Probably because the only people that are sperging out are autists on pol and Alex Jones.

BUY
MY
BOOK

>1 post by this id.

He wanted to pat himself on the back while the world watches.

Not only is Assange a shitty public speaker, halting, pedantic and monotone, he's also a cryto kike who only wants to fame whore, sell his book on the back of happenings that don't exist.

Now I believe he raped those whores.

He just raped me with this shitty conference.

It's the ten year anniversary of wikileaks

EVERYBODY IN THE CHAT TYPE JULIAN IS A STUPID NIGGER

lul

what is cry wolf??

WE
DID
IT
GIRLS!

It means letting your wife fuck niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf

To be fair they tweeted that they're going to release stuff over the next 10 weeks.

He fucked up this morning, but I'm not ready to totally discredit the guy.

THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS HE IS RELEASING DATA OVER 10 WEEKS YOU RETARDS

kekked

how about you go to google.jp and type in "cry wolf 意味" slappy jappy san

Someone should leak his book.

>
nigger, we ain't got no 10 motha fuckin weeks bitch!

When you make a false alarm too many times, then a real alarm happens nobody listens because they think it's just another false alarm.

What did the announcement claim was going to happen again?

Oh, that right. Fucking nothing.

Dipshits.

if it was anything important he would have at LEAST teased it

>He just ruined his rep.

I THOUGHT HE WAS A STREET NIGGA TURNS OUT HE WAS A FAKE ASS NIGGA

SMHFAMLIA

Alex Jones is shook af

If you love him so much you can get drone striked too vegemite head ass boy

okay that's cool. why did everybody think it was going to be a huge announcement though?

Nope, if you tease it so the people find out approximately what it's about then be sure the people concerned will see it comming and prepare a defense/damage control.

I don't love him. He's a dipshit just like you.

WIKILEAKS IS FINISHED! IT'S REAL!

anything past this week or the next is completely irrelevant and i wont even read it

Because people are fucking retarded and fell for Alex Jones hyping the whole thing up for nothing

They never said they were releasing any leaks today

He never said anything was going to be released today. Wikileaks stated that this conference was to celebrate Wikileaks and that's it. No one ever stated information was going to be released today, except Alex Jones who hyped everyone. Alex Jones went from sucking his dick calling him a good liberal like Thomas Jefferson to destroying his character for the rest of the show.

Alex and his friends are the only ones who said any information was going to be released today. This is all the truth, you cannot find one piece of evidence that states anyone involved with wikileaks said that information would be released today.

Alex Jones is looking to be the opposite of Bill Cooper, and that's why he's alive and Bill is dead. Because Bill was real and Alex is a fucking fake.

Because assange has been speaking of a release for a long time and canceled his previous event so hype built up. There will be a leak this week.

HAND OVER THE LEAKS JULIAN

you're gonna carry those delegates

> night of oct 3
> october is over now

Don't let CTR push the narrative that both infowars and Wikileaks are discredited.

Were being raided

> He is wanted by the whole free world.
> He hasn't been able to leave an embassy for 5 years.
> He does this for his image.

u4realz,m8?

>be me
>say mutiple times he has been promising leaks that would end Hillary for a fucking year without delivering anything
>point out he is just a troll and he has been baiting us dozens of times
>say this mutiple times, every yesterday
>receive dozens of answers calling me a fag, idiot, that I know nothing, to stfu, this new, etc.

I was right, eat fucking shit you gullible inbreeds.....

I haven't watched it :( *shame*

He never said he would be releasing what would guarantee a Hillary indictment TODAY

>>say mutiple times he has been promising leaks that would end Hillary for a fucking year without delivering anything
He has literally never said anything about Hillary all he has said is that it is important to the democratic process

All 4/pol/ has left is dumbass gullible mouthbreathing hardheaded normie losers. You wasted your time for the gratification of being right against a sea of morons.

cripple/pol/, now that's a den of intellectuals right there.

no u

Assange... The leaks. Hand them over.

>t. Infocuck

he put this video out to reclaim his rep. worth the watch

youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng

>give me the leaks Mr Jones my penis is huge-eeeuuuuggghhggee

1. Say a wolf is attacking, when there is no wolf.
2. Say a wolf is attacking, when there is no wolf.
3. Say a wolf is attacking, when there is no wolf.
4. Say a wolf is attacking, and there is a wolf! Nobody believes you. You get eaten.

>he thought assanger would ever deliver

the leaks assange.... I need them

The (((Jewmerang))) is officially dead.

RIP the upside down Jew.

Cant we just drone the faggit?

implying anyone will report it after he just destroyed any credibility he had left. Have you heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf? Praise Hillary

Would it matter if he released anything? None of you Hillary cucks would believe him anyway.

Wait, what?

American Cred Forums made baseless assumptions and now calls for the droning of one of their best allies when he failed to live up to their expectations?

Bunch of spoiled kids on Christmas Eve

He didn't do anything. It was infowars lies as usual.

Fuck Alex Jones and (((brietbart )))

They're trying to discredit wikileaks

ayy lmao

ITT: people who still fall for the (((Infowars))) disinformation propaganda

not,

youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

?

tfw you realise AJ is controlled opposition for the 873th time

He better not fuck up on this

thanks for correcting the record

faggot

If you stop crying rape when all you are is assblasted, maybe people wouldn't need to be so skeptical about every rape claim.

Just CTR and leftypol

THIS

fuck everything. i'm done

He just sodomized the right.