HE IS FUCKING DONE

No leaks coming.

No October surprise.

Scandals fucking everywhere.

Two more train wreck debates ahead.

He's DONE.

Everybody wave to the big fat dumb shitty racist orange Turd going down the drain.

Bye bye, Drumpf! BYE BYE, deplorable fucknuts!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/361533-assange-documents-elections-usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEW PUBLICATIONS EVERY WEEK FOR THE NEXT TEN WEEKS.

I don't even care anymore

Good luck Hill

I hope you drone strike this faggot aussie 100 times over when you win

this, try harder CTR

Why do all hillary supporters act like children when they are exited

This I'm going back to being apathetic about politics. I don't care if there is a third world war and we're all wiped off the map. Let it come. I'm ready.

Well, at least we have potential for a happening if Hillary starts a nuclear war with Russia.

thanks doc

>LA times

That poll has been consistently reported as just polling the same people over and over, picking people they like and making the sample size bigger and bigger. It's incredibly biased and would make sense since it goes against major polling organizations that aren't even run by the liberal media, or so we think.

Oh, look, an irrelevant tracker poll. Meanwhile he is getting MURDERED in every legit A rated poll.

I smell shit. Must be a brain-dead babydick with a red cap nearby.

#SHEWON

What happened here? Did he really say that there will be no leaks anymore? Or just at a later point?

>mfw Assange JUST cucks himself up and releases nothing

>Saying Assange is releasing new docs every week leading up to the election
>Makes me CTR

Is no true scotsman in effect at Cred Forums or is this CTR reverse shilling?

Butthurt salty shill confirmed

This is the week we break their spirits. Hold babydicks right wing heads under until they stop fucking moving!

Now the Drumpfuck is on the ground. Taxes! Models! And vet bashing! Oh my.

Hillary's heel is literally poised over white America's balls right now. She is going to drive it in DEEP she that fat orange retard faces her in the Sunday debate.

Bye bye, Drumpfucks! BYEEEEE!!!

Why is he butthurt? He's correct. If anything you're the salty one.

A poll with a similar methodology predicted Obama would win in 2012. Also, it noted that Obama had a great lead over Romney over the same period of time

>over the same period of time
around the same time.

>says he's leaking something every week until the election
>no leaks
??

>tfw Cred Forums and r/The_Donald were literally fucking begging for a big leak because they finally fucking realized their candidate is in a PR death spiral and will continue to free fall in the polls

sauce for the inevitable faggot that can't google
rt.com/usa/361533-assange-documents-elections-usa/

Trump turned out to be a dickless beta. The best we can hope for is Hillary droning the shit out people

Bring on Shillary and bring on the Mudslime invasion and WW3. I don't care anymore.

"A-bloo-bloo-bloo the racism elemental who couldn't find China on a map isn't going to be President of the United States!"

It's just bantz m8

DELET THIS

Fucking kek

After reading this thread. I think I'm finally done with Cred Forums.

Lol if murricans gonna elect hillary i will forever remember USA as a country full of cucks run by woman.

This was all a production. I feel bad for the cunts that actually thought there was a difference between HRC and DJT. Nothing can save the western world. Kiss it goodbye. lol @ daft cunts who wear their MAGA hats. This was all to create more division and it is evident that it has. All you spergs are a joke, but left and right.

I don't want Trump to win either you strawmaning faggot. I think this whole election is a three ring circus, and I hope neither of them win. Whoever wins this election, our country is fucked.

I just thought that tonight the amount of corruption and globalist politics might have been exposed. That the proverbial Jew might have been named. Instead we get strung along and treated to 2 hours of pretentious ummhs and ahhhhs and then fucking nothing.

See you tomorrow

Are you a far right pantshitter? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!

Get out now. Go, while the going is good.

Pretend you never bought into neonazi retardation pushed by an oompa loompa. Fish out your micropenis and give it a good whack to being it back to life. Now that you're abandoning the racist bullshit, there's a chance a woman will touch you again.

I believe the good burger was implying that the OP was CTR and needed to try harder, and was in fact agreeing with you.

But wait
> clintonkaine.com

You have corrected the record, OP. Collect your shekels at the counter and go fuck your Hillary sex doll now. Good goy.

you libcucks know what happens if trump loses... right?

You all thought you could fight the Jews, you all thought wrong.

Shhh. Not now

literally nothing.

Thank you for correcting the record, Tarquin. Does the Clinton Shill Media have any more 20 year old tax returns to overhype?

Meh I couldn't care less so long as Trump pulls the gloves off and yells out every single crooked thing that he knows Hillary has done.

It'll make him lose the election for sure because Americans are cucks and always try to save-a-hoe in a distress. I just want the satisfaction of seeing Hillary getting BTFO live on tv. Trump did that for the first 30 minutes of the first debate but then he just stopped like the fucking shill possible Hillary-plant that he may be.

>Bye bye, Drumpf! BYE BYE, deplorable fucknuts!
You realize Trump was just our posterboy, right? Nothing has changed. Trump was merely an initial demonstration of the power of the alt-right.

OP i love you! seriously trump is a disaster and no composure about him. wat a meme trump is

trymp = kilt ?

bump because #I'mWithHer

>using an out of date chart

Bye bye Hillary supporters enjoy being bombed. Russia will destroy you circus freaks.

Because the know they are going to get some of your candy.not just the candy they earned

he better start today this douchebag.

The worst thing about Trump is that he isn't smart enough to put forward these arguments in a way that gets people thinking. He doesn't make them look legitimate to anyone who doesn't already agree 100%.

I think we all projected a bunch of shit onto somebody who isn't very smart and doesn't even have any convictions. He's just an attention whore mouthing out the words.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Bangladesh-

Fucking POO

>go fuck your Hillary sex doll now. Good goy.
Sounds hot to be honest. She got a nice ass.