Can't we just drone this guy?

Can't we just drone this guy?

Hillary was right after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hillary was right after all.
I never fucking thought I'd agree with a statement like that.

you and me both. hes out

Kill him, drone his ass.

It'll trigger the Deadman's Switch.

At least THEN we'll get the fucking documents! Jesus Fuck!

This, he's worth less than his documents

I used to Support Trump. I used to love that guy.

But then this guy made me stay up late for some Hillary-Bombs!

What a joke!

Going to vote Hillary now!

He sold out might as well done him now

Lets tar and feather this fucking piece of shit.

can we get #DroneHim trending on twitter?

Julian completely lost his credibility tonight. it's a sad way to celebrate a 10 year anniversary but some people just need to fucking do that I guess.

Assange is toast in terms of public support

WAY TO BE FUCKFAGGOTS, WIKILEAKS

Hillary was fucking right. God damnit. I want him dead so fucking bad.

>he promises to torpedo Madam President's campaign
>does jack shit

>all the stormweenies calling me a shill yesterday for saying that it would be nothing

to see him sitting there smugly with that shirt "truth"

"truth"

he may be the epitome of ego and megalomania

I want him convicted of rape and then drone striked into oblivion

and let's get this straight: this boring nonsense was supposed to be spoken FROM A BALCONY?

what the hell is Wikileaks thinking? fucking oldworld faggots

He's just trying to set the field, today was about addressing most of the msm lies to make it harder to obfuscate the upcoming leaks. apparently we'll have something significant by the end of the week.

Why are you guys surprised Alex Jones exagerated this conference? Of course it wasn't going to live up to Jones' wild hype train. Give it time, sounds like some heavy leaks are coming up.

and let's get this straight: this boring nonsense was supposed to be spoken FROM A BALCONY?

what the hell is Wikileaks thinking?

No

drone him yesterday, I would have cared

drone hime today, I might cheer

Nice try CTR

They said over a week ago on Monday that it would be this Tuesday. Then a couple days ago they said "Wednesday." Now they are saying "Every week for 10 weeks"

If it isn't started by Wednesday I will no longer memorize their Timelines but I can understand the hesitance.

WHAT HAVE ANY OF YOU DONE LIKE ASSANGE AND COMPANY? NOTHING. THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS EPISODE TODAY. THE FUTURE OF WIKILEAKS.

Get ready for this week people, it's gonna get SHADIER AND SHADIER

Watch the spin articles tomorrow... "Trump got BTFO'd by Assange, watch this video of him saying "Uhhh" 15 times because the government is slowly killing him from a distance"

cunts boring. he fucked up big time, an announcement of nothingness.

Julian UHHHsange just trolled the drumpkins hard

surprise! it's fucking nothing!

he even said that the quotes about him saying he's going to 'destroy hillary' were wrong

he's going to release a bunch of nothing and hillary will win

Sure, why not? He was always an annoying self-righteous faggot acting as if he were making the world a better place.

The only thing I wanted was more chaos to ensue from the leaks because Hillary does some crazy shit when she's angry like when she launched a media war on a cartoon frog.

gotta admit, watching this InfoWars mental breakdown they're having... so fucking funny. watching them go from "good organization, great Wikileaks. we love WIkil- wait what, there's nothing? you fuck. you fuck. YOU FUCK."

(OH SHIT THEY SAID THEY'RE GONNA TAKE PHONE CALLS.)

This

That fuck just cost me 6 hours of sleep

Fuck the drone strike, I hope he gets tortured in Gitmo

And Nuke Australia

Nice try you stuoid desperate trumpfag, trying your hardest to make the last bit of cucked supporters trump has not leave him

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

lmaoing at you shills

The leaks are planned for WEDNESDAY you dumb nigger, this was the 10 year anniversary conference.

The media is trying to spin this as the big release so everyone thinks he's full of shit.

Nothing personal I just don't like him.

What did she say about him?

Better risk my life for a shitty glorified advertisement because I'm a fucking sheltered dumbfuck who's been jacking my peepee in the embassy where I will slender the rest of my life :)

This trigger shills.

"can't we just drone this guy"
*spend

Assange only ever promised that the Clinton docs would be released before the election. ALl other claims are fake and made up by hopeful right wingers... He reassured that we will still get the leak before the election and also added we get bonus leaks once every week for 10 weeks... ONLY BELIEVE ASSANGE"S WORDS AND NO ONE ELSES (retard alex jones).

This:
www.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562

I'M VOTING FOR QUEEN HILLARY NOW YASSSSS, DRONE STRIKE ASSANGE, YASSS!

Now he's saying before the end of the year. What's fucking stopping him?

Big release is supposed to be tomorrow, this is just the 10 year anniversary and looking back on what wikileaks has done over the past 10 years.

What if he destroyed his own credibility so that he wouldn't have to have a heart attack by shooting himself in the back of the head and not telling anyone that he was suicidal or writing a suicide note

Release. It's tomorrow.

>Alex Jones and his friends hype up something that never existed
>Press conference was implicitly stated to be a celebration of Wikileaks
>Alex sucks Assanges dick comparing his '' liberal values '' to that of Thomas Jefferson and says he loves him
>Alex then bashes him for the exact same reasons he praised him for, implying he's bought and paid for ( Classic techniques )
>There is not one statement by Assange or anyone involved in Wikileaks that stated there would be releases today, just that they have information, no shit
>Alex Jones and what occured tonight was a hit piece to destroy Hillarys greatest threat, which is the truth from coming out
>With the left and right now hating Assange, the documents Assange leaks will have much less impact

You're all being fucking played.

He never said he would release THE leaks TODAY

The only winner here was Australia (again)

>tomorrow, just one more day, I swear, pls buy my book

People seemed to miss this very important piece of information

youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng

post that shit tomorrow there are a lot of shill on ATM
that being most of us aussie are have a great time

Dude wtf?!
I hate feminists and special snow flakes as much as the next poster but rape is still bad.

You're on a forum with underage edgy teens that like to post frogs with helicopters.