Australia is cancerous to our planet

I've come to a conclusion that Australia is the most cancerous nation on earth.
>shitposting online (kind of acceptable)
>shitposting irl
>trolling people irl
>making americans stay up extra 2-3 hours for bullshit claims
Your scientists shitpost bbc.com/news/world-australia-36863324
And your journalists do so too. Fuck you. Delete australia when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're just made they have more star of David's than you.

It's rosh hashana you filthy goy! You shouldn't be on the internet right now, kofer!

Haha oh wow, you really got mad in that other thread m8

But seriously tho, maybe it was made to distract hillary from something, or alternatively, to see her immediate reaction

I ain't even mad, this is reaching legendary levels of shitposting.

Fucker made us stay up till 6-3am in the morning. "Haha, you didn't think we'd release documents regarding the US at 3am?" Nah, instead he just talks about Wikileaks, its history, and his new book! Oy vey goyim, don't forget to buy my book and donate to keep are site running!

The British really knew what they were doing when they separated these people from the rest of the world with oceans.

It seems the size of your nose has blocked your ability to correctly ascertain greatness or cancer.

Get fucked oven dodger

Buttmad kike faggot

Love you too, babe

Crikey Kikey!
Calm down lady

all I can do is laugh

Fuck, if you didn't slay in college with prime women, just suicide like me and Elliot.

Why so butthurt? You can't expect every single person from a country to be awesome, but Australia is easily one of the best two countries in the world.

>Be born with top tier genes
>Literally in the .01% of the world
>Be in the prime of your life
>Get a stupid fucking tattoo that ruins everything

Why are women so fucking retarded?

>Kettle calling the Pot Black: The Thread

This video demonstrates why Aussies are a threat to world peace:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

i totally agree, them and america

This was the most elaborate shitpost by an aussie in history. My sides have made first contact.

Love you Aussies!

All Aussies have tattoos, it's a national requirement and Un-Australian to not have any.

I don't know, user. I really don't know.

A tattoo has never made a woman more attractive.

>Crikey Kikey!

Well yeah but our mandatory southern cross tattoo doesn't REALLY count

Lol, and could be.
Fuck you queen ass licking peasant.

Assange's announcement was one giant shit-post.

ho ho get fucked kike

you'll never stop us, this is only the beginning

I'm thinking of getting a Southern Cross, but I want an original design

A true patriot

absolute butterfaces

Thanks for the kudos mate. Honrstly, you kiwis are our best territory of the three.

If Australia is cancer then you are AIDS.

I am loving his expression like 'ah m8 u didn't expect me to have a phone kunt'

10/10

quit being gay for a second.

I think the one on the right is hot

Well played. You cunts are mostly alright too.

FUCKING NEWFAGGOT FUCK OFF

Well youre probably so used to man jawed teutonic women that you dont know a qt when you see one.

Cool story bro.

The man is a living meme. Not at Trump's level of course, but still.

Australia is paradise. the only issue I have with my country is the spiders. I hate spiders and had to go to war with a massive cunt of a spider last night.

Other than that. It's paradise.

Israel is the worlds crusty asshole surrounded by monobrowed freaks.

SHILLARY PSYOPS TO DISCREDIT WIKILEAKS IN PROGRESS

SAGE YOU FUCKING GOOGLES

well being an immigrant to this glorious nation, we literately have the prime seat for spectating any happenings.
>refugees in Europe, grab a kebab and turn on the news and shitpost on Cred Forums
>black life matter riots, sniff petrol with your local aboriginal and laugh about niggers
>poo in loo vs pakistan, go to the local curry place and shitpost on Cred Forums whilst you take a shit in the bush
>presidential election USA, get assblasted on vodka as well as a few joints, hit the local maccas 2 am in the morning and puke all over the place so you can jack off to 15 year old girls having to clean up your puke

Life in Australia is great, the weather is a bit too hot. Might grab some VB soon

Guess since I have trips I actually have to do it

>jews
>coming to any conclusion

you couldnt even conclude your own fate you filthy kike rodent

underrated

> Australia
> journalists

That's what happen when a man like him owns 100% of all media for 25 years

Canada is a banter paladin and Australia is a shitposting necromancer.

Boom.

you're right. They're fuckable but not gf material

You Canadians are shitposting amateurs. There is no way we are not clear winners.

Our shitposting classes at primary and secondary school prepare even the underachievers for a lifetime of bantz.

University-level shitposting is carried out at levels you Canadians would not understand.

Everyone in Australia is engaged in bantz daily.

Ladies, gentlement, children and all take time out of their day to verbally shitpost.

Even our politicians and business leaders will shitpost in speeches in Parliament or to the press council.

Cops, ambos, doctors and nurses shitpost reflexively, even during surgery, at the scene of car accidents, or when charging crims.

Teachers inflict bantz on their students even before they reach the age of mandatory shitposting lessons.

Each person in Australia has a shitposting/bantz quota to meet annually, or they can face financial penalties.

Decades ago, people used to face criminal charges and jail time.

Trump pisses off 40% of the nation with language that would be eschewed by most primary level shitposters as primitive or unpolished.

Real bantz cannot be forced like the crap that leafs post on Cred Forums.

Under our Shitposting For New Arrivals programs, immigrants are taught to shitpost at a 10th grade level.

During the second world war, we formed Bantz Brigades to inflict banter on invading Japanese forces if they materialised.

Each state competes in yearly bantz competitions, with big prize money.

Australia is the undisputed king of shitposting.

Unless you've already noticed, you're already IN a shitpost. Rsead the first letter of each line and see why Canada was always going to lose.

ok

>Delete australia when?
after USA and England. so pretty low priority desu

Canada is a shitposting paladin and Australia is a banter necromancer

There, fixed it for you.

Tim Tams are shit and so are the kangaroo fuckers.

delet this

Settle the fuck down oven dodger, it's just some bantz.

someone made these ?
shitposting hurts
i will re-evaluate myself as an Austrralian

Why because they are closed border? I dont get it like who wants to live around a bunch of broke, uneducated immigrant brown things?

Don't talk shit about Tim Tams, cunt. I'll fucking fite you.

Cancerous you say

youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU

I love Aussies