The Clintons Will Be Devastated?

Can someone update me on what's going on? I'm a tad bit late to the party.

master trolling

10 WEEKS
10 LEAKS RELATING TO US ELECTION

"EVERYTHING WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE NOV 8TH".

NOTHING TODAY

HE ALSO ASKED FOR MONEY AND IMPLIED HE HAS TOO MANY DOCUMENTS AND NOT ENOUGH LAWYERS TO PICK APART HOW ILLEGAL THE THINGS IN THE DOCS ARE

DONT BELIEVE CTR SHILLS

>first leak this week
>new leak every week for next 10 weeks, with all election material before Nov 8
>covering arms, oil, elections, and Google
>insight into US power structures

Probably Hillary selling to ISIS, general corruption, etc. People voting for Hillary already lack principles, so it's nothing, but we do get to shitpost about her for 8 years.

What do you think is going on?

CTR and Alex Jones are currently doing their controlled opposition thing and saying "he had nothing". They are working hard to discredit Assange.

He just said he has 10 weeks of leaks related to US election. No word on what is in them.

You do realize AJ woke up early for this and now he's fucking triggered nothing got leaked tonight.

That isn't controlled opposition that's a man that lost fucking sleep. Let's fucking hope they leak drop something now because we are 35 days away

What he actually said was that they plan to release 10 leaks over 10 weeks, one per week is the plan.

He did NOT say they all relate to the election. In fact he explicitly named other things, he said 3 states are involved in the leaks, it covers how modern states work, it covers Google, and it also covers the election.

He also said all information relating to the election will be out before Nov 8th.

In the worst case scenario, only 1 leak relates to the elections. Or it could be 5/10. Or 3/10. We don't know.

I love Hishiro from ReLife by the way.

Australians should be range banned from life, basically. I'm for gassing, or fire, but they all need to die.

Julian said something will be released week by week, nothing was released today.

Australians banned from life, TODAY.

I hope you fucking die. I'd kill you myself but there is an ocean in the way

You got hyped up by retards ((((JOURNALISTS)))) on twitter.

either wikileaks only releases stuff that suits assanges personal biases... or they simply have nothing

polsters will keep falling for the MASSIVE LEAK INCOMING HILLARY REKT predictions and there will be threads on this topic every day until hillary wins

keep eating more shit from Jones you amerilard

This is all you need to know.

nahm8

Thank you for correcting the record

This stream was more disappointing than my wife's son

ALEX JONES ON SUICIDE WATCH REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?