CTR IS BRIGADING!

CTR is spinning the Wikileak press conference as being a failure as there were no releases today!

Listen you retards. Assange said there are leaks this week. Likely tomorrow.

Assange there were leaks involving Google, Elections, and political machine and relations.

If there are no leaks this week, then go ahead and go nuts over Assange.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
youtube.com/watch?v=3pWpFZ8_pvg
youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weakyleaks

Thank you for Correcting the Record!
Nigga, we don't give a fuck

Fuck you!! I ssmtsyed up all night for these leaks and he just basically confirmed he fucking sold out to Clinton he's not releasing shit. Its over FUUUUFKKKKKK THIS WAS OUR LAST CHANCE TO SWEEP UP THE CORRUPTION

Okay see you in 10 weeks after you've bought all his 10 new books.

OH GOD I DONT KNOW WHO IS CORRECTING WHO's RECORD ANYMORE

From here on out I'm assuming he's full of shit by default, anything genuinely damaging to Clinton will just be an unexpected bonus

He's right now literally about releasing leaks

no fuck that.

that filthy cuck TERRORIST has been lying to us and blueballing us for fucking months.

JUST FUCKING HACK WIKILEAKS AND KILL HIM WITH A DRONE

FUCK ASSANGE

FUCK HIM

DRONE HIM

NOW

>"THE LEAKS WILL COME OUT SOME DAY I SWEAR GUYS

All you burger faggots need to stop being butthurt and go to bed. Relevant leaks will come at a relevant time.

There're only 5 weeks left, he wasted a chance to reach a lot of people with today's stream, he really fucked up when he decided to not release anything today, he says he doesn't care about the elections then what's the fucking problem with leaking stuff at 3 AM? the rest of the world is awake and listening.

>t-the l-leaks are coming guise

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

>Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done. #Wikileaks.

He never said they were tonight, and who was pushing the narrative they are? Clinton News Network, we're gonna need a shit umbrella to hold back this flood.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

Whatever, Ill take it as they come. Fuck wikileaks tho

>Relevant leaks will come at a relevant time

literally the most relevant time is now

he said leaks every week next ten weeks
>election is in less than that, he should have made a release right now

He never said he would release information regarding Hillary on Tuesday (4/10/16).

Today was just the 10th year anniversary of Wikileaks, and this was a press conference regarding that.

Why is everyone saying he shilled out or sold out? Everyone is being retarded today

You're naive as fuck. He literally said it will be before be end of the year, he did not say before the election. Sure, they'll happen, but not when it counts.

And he lost everyones confidence tonight by/this morning. So who fucking knows if there are documents even to release.

t. W(wikileaks)IDF

ok today's tuesday he got until tomorrow to prove himself

>M-m-m-maybe NEXT time he will take out shillary!

Why would I release something at three a.m. on the tenth anniversary of wikileaks in front of millions of people worldwide watching live, lol. No one would pay attention to that instead I will publish them at a random hour via Twitter.

This man literally has nothing.

the goys still fall for it

>Fuck you!! I ssmtsyed up all night for these leaks
But there were no leaks scheduled for tonight. Why did you stay up?

bump for the shills

>create conference to spook media
>release nothing
>media raves about how he has nothing
>release documents to make the media look like fools

55D underwater basket-weaving

>he did not say before the election.
He literally said all US election leaks will come out before Nov 8th. First one is this week.

I bet you were barely watching. Probably listening to Alex Jones fatass ramble.

>Why is everyone saying he shilled out or sold out? Everyone is being retarded today

american's are retarded at the best of times.

american's with no sleep make even rocks look smart.

Cred Forums is so fucking stupid. We used to understand this shit.

He never said he had leaks for tonight. Controlled opposition like Alex Jones hyped this event up, then create the narrative that "ASSANGE HAS NOTHING HAHAHA XD EVERYONE GO TO BED". It's a blatant tactic to discredit Assange.

10 Weeks
10 Leaks

First leak coming this week. Most likely most of Hillary's deleted emails.

Quote "Everything we have on the US election will be released before Nov 8th. Everything."

We just won the Nobel prize in physics.
Where the fuck were you Brits for that one? Carry on to fish n chips rentboy

This, he explicitly said US election docs will drop before Nov 8.

There was no leak scheduled for THIS press conference, what happened was:
1. Cred Forumslacks making an honest mistake of when the leak was scheduled
+
2. Alex Jones willfully overhyping the event and feigning outrage so everyone would watch his stream and buy t-shirts and water filters from his online store

Which equals the sum of:
3. CTR and bored contrarian shitposters trying to spin "LOL DRONE HIM WHAT A FAILURE" meme because they're too lazy/dumb/uninformed to understand what happened.

kek
i love amerifags but this is ridiculous

Has Assange ever released anything verbally? Or only the documents? I'm glad I heard him speak I don't think the MSM wants us to think of Assange as thoughtful. Syria is heating up, Chesea Manning was in solitary. Let's hope Assange releases some documents this week like he said.
I'm troubled how many Trolls came out for this event. I guess it's because they knew in advance to schedule extra shifts.

>This, he explicitly said US election docs will drop before Nov 8.

NO YOU FUCKING TENTACLE-SUCKING NIP, HE SAID HE'LL DROP THEM BY THE END OF THE YEAR, MEANING AFTER THE ELECTION HE SOLD OUT TO SHILLARY FUCK THIS COCKSUCKING STRAYAN SHITPOSTER TO DEATH REEEEEEEE

So you weren't listening? Practice your english, serb.

Cred Forums is so fucking stupid sometimes. Just think for 5 seconds.

Don't believe the "alt-right" figureheads. They hyped this up for reason.

Nope. He did this exclusively to show off how big his epenis is. He's been sitting in front of his computer his whole life. He's a beta white male who thinks it's still 2006 and he's part of edgelord le epic Anonymous.

This is equivalent to a nigger showing off his shoes or his rapping skills. Every race has its mating call, beta white males do shit like this as a means to get women. Asians probably show off their autistic gaming skills of repetition, etc etc.

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

HE LITERALLY SAID

MULTIPLE TIMES

SO RETARDS COULD HEAR

"ALL US ELECTION LEAKS WILL BE OUT BEFORE NOV 8TH"

OTHER LEAKS ABOUT OTHER SHIT WILL COME AFTER NOV 8TH.

10 WEEKS
10 LEAKS

YOU FUCKING ALEX JONES COCKSUCKING RETARD DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN NIGGER CUNT

He has explicitly stated he'll be dropping them by the end of the year. He has said nothing about leaks this week or any other before the election, unless you couldn't understand him because he shoved the mic up his ass while grumbling 30 "uhm"s per minute.

t. Hillary Clinton

So confirmed you did not listen.

See and study your english harder.

He said twice he would release this week.

>"ALL US ELECTION LEAKS WILL BE OUT BEFORE NOV 8TH"

You sure? I couldn't understand jack shit, I just heard when he said he'll be releasing "by the end of the year".

YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHILL

WORD FOR WORD

MULTIPLE TIMES

"ALL US ELECTION LEAKS WILL BE OUT BY NOV 8TH"

HE SAID HE HAD LEAKS FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR THOUGH. YOU MISHEARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT JEW

he said there will be something near the end of the year
the CTR is not brigading this

i fucking saw it myself

>I SWEAR GUIS
>THIS IS IT GUIS

kys assminge

EVERY WEEK FOR THE NEXT TEN WEEKS, yall got CTR'd. Time to recover.

ALRIGHT THEN

MY BAD

I COULDN'T HEAR HIM BECAUSE THE FAGGOT NEEDS A BETTER MIC

The Clinton camp must really be worried. That's why there are so many trolls out. They reveal their hand this way.

>"Now, on upcoming publications.. we hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. Now, we have on schedule.. and it's a very hard schedule, all the US election-related documents to come out before November 8th."

>"Now, on upcoming publications.. we hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. Now, we have on schedule.. and it's a very hard schedule, all the US election-related documents to come out before November 8th."

Do not believe serbshills. They are VERY poor and need their CTR pennies.

HAND OVER THE LEAKS JULIAN

Here is what he said.

"We have leaks for the entire rest of the year, beginning with 10 leaks, one every week"

"A number of these are related to google, the US election, certain states(syria),"

"All US election leaks will be out before Nov 8th"

"There will be a leak this week"

"10 weeks 10 leaks"

DO NOT BELIEVE SHILLS

ALEX JONES IS A SHILL

they keep saying this but nothing ever comes

FUCKING SERB MAKING ME YELL

>Study your English

Go home gaijin

Will Assange leak something on Clinton before the next round of Trump tax documents come out?

Uh-oh.

Underrated

They never said it would come today, but hinted at October surprise. What day of October is it? If anything, we trolled ourselves with too much hype.

Calm down you fucking autist, we get it, you suck assanges schlong and bought his faggot book after he literally laughed at you for staying up until 3am. You think all these reporters came for a fucking history lesson and to be sold a book? Dense fucking gullible idiot

QUICK, MORE DAMAGE CONTROL OR PEOPLE WILL REALIZE JUST HOW FUCKED TRUMP IS.

Do you guys realize he doesn't publish actual leaks like "HILLARY CLINTON MADE A SYRIAN REFUGEE LICK HER DIRTY MINGE VIDEO INSIDE" but he releases huge document archives that journalists must sift through to find the actually shocking shit? This is how we found out about Hillary calling for Assange to be assassinated.

Wikileaks is just a document dump. It's much smaller than you think. That's why he needed to do this recruitment drive. It's sad, but he kind of has to do it if he wants the ability to sift through the documents efficiently.

Educate yourselves, cis scum.

I have been hearing about Clinton leaks for months

first it was end of the summer, now it's end of the year

Or we were played in order to discourage us. Maybe even Alex was played.

Stop posting nigger

THE LEAKS ARE IN THE BOOKS

SEPARATE CODE BOOK TO DECIPHER THEM SOLD SEPARATELY

There have been tons of Clinton leaks since then

>Do not believe serbshills. They are VERY poor and need their CTR pennies.

FUCK YOU NIGGER I'M NOT A SHILL, ASSANGE NEEDS A BETTER FUCKING MICROPHONE SO WE CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S SAYING

You faggot idiots should have known that as soon as Alex Jones said he was going to cover the Wikileaks event nothing was going to happen.

It was clearly stated that this event was nothing more than a celebration of the anniversary of Wikileaks

However, jones built it up to deliberately hurt the rep of any leaker with information that could hurt Clinton. He's clearly a controlled establishment shill and you morons all fell for it

SHILLS MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN FAKE LEAKS SO THAT WHEN SHIT DOES LEAK, YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

ALEX JONES IS A SHILL.

>Maybe even Alex was played.

You mean the fucking clown who jumps up and down with spittle flying out of his mouth might not be reliable?

Yes, but we were played by too much enthusiasm and freaking out about it, but its still coming. Every week until Nov 8.

Why hasn't she dropped out of the race? Where are the devastating leaks? This guy is a fucking hack and you're all slurping his shriveled 10 years in one house cock, just eating up anything he tells you. Okay for real guys, by the end of the year I promise this time

You mean the fucking troll who enjoys being a bully and a sadist ? Maybe you'll end up in hell one day. Better think it thru.

Yep

Jones hyped it up, when nothing was promised

He's definitely controlled opposition

Mouth-breathing retard who doesn't know how anything works.

Nothing was ever set to be released today. Shills made you believe otherwise. Cred Forums got tricked because of retards like you.

There's never going to be a smoking gun video. It's all documents. You are only in it for the happenings.

>Assange there were leaks involving Google, Elections, and political machine and relations.
As well as "mass surveillance"

op, and by extension Cred Forums and the greater Cred Forums populous is okay, ctr is saying assange is shit. ignore ctr. not hard to understand i hope.

Spacing out leaks is better than mass dumping them.

Then MSM have to cover them instead of covering one small thing and sweeping the rest under the rug.

This is why some shit comes out about Trump every week. Thing releases, it gets a week of coverage, repeat.

This is how it works. Elections are a death by a thousand cuts, not a fucking kamehameha.

so he's going to release documents about our rigged elections ONE WEEK BEFORE THE ELECTION?

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HELP ANYTHING ? THATS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH TIME TO FIX THINGS

>not a fucking kamehameha
I just want to see one of those types of elections before I die.

Please Kek, let it happen like in Citizen Kane.

>ONE WEEK BEFORE THE ELECTION?
WRONG!

Every week between now and the election, which is over a month away.

Shortly after the live stream ended he put up some info on leaks
youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng

Ha has no nukes. Early voting has already started in some places, if he has a nuke he would have dropped it before the debates. At this point only a nuke can save Trump. You're pretty fucked when you're a Republican and the pope is talking shit on you and the only people left that can save you are wiki leaks and O'Keefe a month out from election day.

THEN HE SHOUOD HAVE RELEASED IT A MONTH AGO

THEYRE NOT GOING TO POSTPONE THE ELECTION BECAUSE OF SOME WIKILEAKS. it would take time to bring attention to the issue and fix it and Congress would have to get involved. 1-2, even 3 weeks is not nearly enough time you fucking faggot

TRUMP IS DOOMED

THE ELECTION IS RIGGED

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

>CTR would brigade a cesspool
top kek. btw I suggest calling 18002748255 you seem to be very stressed

>being this much of a sheep

>THEYRE NOT GOING TO POSTPONE THE ELECTION BECAUSE OF SOME WIKILEAKS
YOUR RIGHT THE DEMS WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO REPLACE CLINTON THEY'D HAVE TO TRY AND ELECT SOMEONE WITH A BUNCH OF DAMAGING LEAKS ON THEIR NAME INSTEAD

Also reports US internet disruptions during the live stream.

> getting this mad

Holy fuck

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record™!

Because you are a stupid cunt watching that fat shill AJ

THE CLOSER TO ELECTION THE BETTER

THE WORST SHIT NEEDS TO BE FRESH IN PEOPLE'S MINDS

IF SOMETHING HORRIBLE LEAKED LAST MONTH, IT WOLD HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN BY TODAY.

nobody gives a shit about him . it was just a cover for hillary.

i told you faggots months ago he was a fucking liberal shill who wouldnt deliver shit. oo ooo emails ... emails yea every one knows about that you tard its old news it wont change anything shut up about it

mean while a deal brokered by hillary goes up in smoke and caused more turmoil between india and pakistan. the deal for india to let some muslims stay in west india which led to a muslim riot which led to a laser fence which led to miltary action

ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK
ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK
ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK

ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK
ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK
ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK

ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK
ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK
ONE LEAK EVERY WEEK

>liberal shill
I mean, he's probably politically left-wing, but he's no establishment shill for sure.

He's classically liberal. Back when liberals were for free speech and more personal liberty.

What the fuck happened

Everybody knows that
Let shills shill
They are irrelevant at this point

Assange has several twitters.

>if he has a nuke he would have dropped it before the debates
source?

Apparently you're new here. Everyone who opposes Donald Trump is a paid shill of Hillary Clinton even if they don't like her.

There is no source, that is his opinion.

The truth is that the best leaks will come out 2 weeks or a week before the election. It needs to be fresh.

You mean google or google?

Not true, but a lot of people are defensive over the disproportionate allegations against Mr. Trump despite mounting evidence that he has been telling the truth all along.

Look at headlines RT.com. To publish all election material before Nov 8. Those are bad pols who try and spread lies and disinformation. The trolls won't be able to gang up on us when the threads are spread randomly and not scheduled in advance.

Not sure what part of this you can't get through your peon brain

The government isn't going to postpone elections 1 or even 2 fucking weeks beforehand. He should have dumped it a month ago if he even gave a shit about giving Congress the opportunity to do something about it. Nothing can be changed when we are just a few weeks away from the election. It's pretty fucking simple to see. Congress cant just shut down the elections on a moment's notice, use your brain.

If he has dirt on Hillary I dont care, release it on Nov 7th. But the election fraud involving Google and the government needed to be dropped last month if there was any hope at making amends to the system.

>Bill: Hey there darlin', I'll have the usual.
>Random Bimbo: Oh, cocaine with a side order of AIDS?
>Bill: You betcha sweet ass, shugah.

How did he Hype it up lol, wtf was he meant to assume when Wikileaks holds a press conference after promising an October surprise relating to clinton?

There were like 150k people watching livestreams, everyone wanted to hear the October surprise, not be peddled a fucking book. All Assange did was damage his own credibility.

He just got many of the leaks idiot. If he doesn't expose her over the next 10 weeks I will personally never advocate for upcoming Wikileaks publications again. But the October releases were announced long ago...

>All Assange did was damage his own credibility.

Shill sentence of the day.

THIS IS THE GOAL

So no more leaks on clinton?

THERE IS NO POINT TO EXPOSEE ELECTION FRAUD AFTER THE ELECTION YOU FUCKING IDIOT IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING. IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING IF HE DOESNT RELEEASE IT RIGHT THIS SECOND

I've only seen tweets claiming that Hillary would be finished on Wednesday, nothing explicitly about the conference. How stupid are you people? I watched the stream because I thought that today was Wednesday, but if you realised it was Tuesday then you're a moron without an excuse.

They can shill all they want. If there is anything, or nothing, ever actually released, we will know between now and Election Day. Neither side should bet the farm on their swift delivery or lack thereof.

No Serb bro, you're half-right. It was Alex Jones who said "by the end of the year" because his fat ass got mad.

>Visiting RT
Kill yourself pinko

you used to have patience Cred Forums.
what happened to you?

we must play the waiting game.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Spain-