HAHAHA THE FUCKING MADMAN

HAHAHA THE FUCKING MADMAN

>States he won't make an announcement for the American elections at 3:00 AM because the media would have too much time to spin it
>Completely avoids the question of if the leak is about hillary clinton, and instead says "He doesn't hate her" but he has a responsibility to let everyone know the truth.

>STATES ONE OF THE MASSIVE LEAKS HE HAS PLANNED HAS TO DO WITH THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE US ELECTION AND HOW POWER IS MANIPULATING RESULTS
>MEETING WAS MOVED UP TO TUESDAY, BUT LEAK STILL PLANNED FOR WEDNESDAY.
>LITERALLY REFUSES TO LET ANYONE KNOW MORE DETAILS, OR WHEN THE LEAKS WILL OCCUR DURING THE DAY SO THAT THE US MEDIA IS BLINDSIDED BY IT.
>WIKILEAKS TWITTER HAS BEEN POSTING HILLARY CLINTON LEAKS ALL WEEK.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER JUST FALSE FLAGGED TO GET THE MEDIA IN A PANIC, SAID IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING AND THEN PLANS TO DROP THE BOMBSHELL WHEN THEY'VE DROPPED THEIR GUARD.

>NowThatsWhatICallInformationWarfare.gif

Yes, please keep spinning this.
#BigLeagueTeam

He literally doesnt have any more dirt on her

Assange is over...

Just buy his uhh fucking book goyim to find out more.

He got me annoyed. All according to his keikaku.

HAND OVER THE LEAKS JULIAN

BLT at work

LOL, yeah pretty much..

pfhaha the idea that trump's truth team represents a bacon sandwich makes me happy.

Gonna give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Maybe Roger Stone told him to wait. He said something about Wednesday in his Twitter post the other day.

He's kinda got a point.

Saying that, I wish he'd just fucking leak it already. It better be something as big as Hillary actively taking money from ISIS or something

Fucking nigger

I thought it was always going to be on Wednesday. Good thing I didn't stay up for this shit show. Alex looked butthurt as fuck.

>what I would do to assange right now

That's true though. I said the same yesterday. If something got leaked now it would be spun into nothing by the msm by the time of the election. I still doubt he has something ground breaking though.

Julian "buy my book" Assange

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

Just imagine if those leaks are all about Trump

Australia you've gone too far

>MEETING WAS MOVED UP TO TUESDAY, BUT LEAK STILL PLANNED FOR WEDNESDAY.

>THIS MOTHER FUCKER JUST FALSE FLAGGED TO GET THE MEDIA IN A PANIC, SAID IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING AND THEN PLANS TO DROP THE BOMBSHELL WHEN THEY'VE DROPPED THEIR GUARD.

So he mentioned the media spin cycle, he may have fed them this to to them to get them to say there is nothing so he can drop this right on their heads and troll them aswell.

He is getting bored in the embassy.

assandgemasterplanwallofredstring.jpg

wikileaks said there were no leaks just them celebrating 10 years
dipshits read it wrong
i find it more interesting why CTR shills are on here right now like they were hyping it up or here to say the leaks are shit and he has nothing

Thank you for your #BigLeagueTruthTeam
It's nice to see how dedicated you are even in the early hours, even though you get nothing in return

>canada, sweden, australia
>liberal shitposter's extraordinaire

Considering Wikileaks history this would be a first in them coming up dry. I know you bet on it, but that's simply a frothing of the mouth, and you know it.