Anyone planning to leave America if Hillary wins?

I'd suggest going to an East European country. Britian,Germany,France and Sweden are so cucked to the point it's unliveable.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/if_hillary_wins.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And go where?

World is already full of refugees. You want to end up in some camp with a bunch of rapid muslims?

>Swis French
Lol

>tamil/french
>muslim style balaclava

>Arabic Dutch Sudanese

If Hillary wins there will be no where to retreat to. Russia or Australia would be the only decent places. But Russia is a poor country, with a lot of violence and political repression which sounda great when there killing fags but will tire when they come after you for wanting government transparency. And Australia will get fucked by the globalists anyway.

REEEEEE THEY ARE GYPSIES NOT CZECHS, GYPSIES DON'T EVEN SPEAK CZECH, THEY SPEAK A MIX OF SLOVAK AND ORK SPEECH

:C

>complains about immigrants
>becomes an immigrant

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/if_hillary_wins.html

Poccия?

I met a young and vibrant Britsh school teacher when I was in England. He said he worked for 4 months and quit to become an internet installer because it was so difficult teaching kids who couldn't even speak english.

Fuck off we're full. i'd rather have 10 gyppos than some american degenerate who posts on this board

Britain, Germany, France and Sweden combined are less cucked than America. Immigration has caused such outrage in Europe since only now are we realising what life in America is like.

enjoy being poor and still having less firearm freedom than Americans

>Portuguese
>is obviously at least half brazilian, probably both parents were brazilian
baka senpai we're actually kind of pale people :^(

>mfw had 100% white class and school through elementary years

Only had to interract with one black guy and he didn't even finish the first year in high school.

Feels good to be a Finn

American here, I live in Bucharest, thanks for the sick flag I use to bully hungarians every day :^)

Clinton would get rid of the guns anyways. She despises Americans. :)

>going to east europe because hillary is president

lulz

Be honest, you didnt interact with your white classmates either.

Don't feel liking dying because of some messed up bitch. Russia will Nuke America into a desert wasteland.

>DURR I'M LEABING AMERIGA IF CLINDON WINS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

In America, children live so corrupt Russian missiles will be aimed at the Antarctica.

Not to mention the spiders and snakes in Australia.

Because like I said I don't want to die by Hillary the woman that will get us nuked. Nice try spic

I'm leaving for a teaching job in Japan in January. If Hillary wins, I won't have to watch my country get raped in person. If Trump wins, the country I'll come back to will be better than when I left. As close to a win/win as you can get with this election. Also I'm allowed to be racist in Japan.

Hey Vincent, make more cock boxes.

god damnit

There might yet be hope for France. Le Pen is destroying the opposition in the polls.

When are you going to do another live stream? Watching you code PHP is fun.

come home white man
desu it's not horrible, the suburbs are actually very nice

I already moved out in June.

literally no white people

I'd love to, however a lot of the development I do now involves playing around with the user DB which I can't really show on stream. Same for some of the actual sysadmin stuff, a lot of it is REALLY cool but hard to show on stream :( I'll keep it in mind and I'll jump on the opportunity next time I can, I'm glad you liked it!

Also my /24 should be arriving any day now (tm), once that happens cockbox will be increased to 180 slots

Come to canada instead, help change the Trudeau situation up here, plus our gun legislation isn't terrible so you can likely bring most of your firearms with you, you'd just have to get a license and swap out your mags

Why do Muslims always look like they are recovering from a black eye? Or lack sleep. Sunken in eyes like their souls. Slowly being consumed from the devil they worship.

Any individual one of us who just stayed in the United States and had 12 kids who each had 12 kids who each had 12 kids and so on, would eventually effect a white majority. Just stay and fuck, you faggot.

What do you think about Iceland? It is enough for the white cushion Nazis?

the slav is the whitest

tob geg :DXD

Reality should be like the power rangers.

2025 is going to be awesome.

We had one Ukrainian student who was okay. Didn't even have any Russians in the class. Was pretty a-okay.

And you went to Japan?
Let me guess, your first choice was Bernie Sanders?

About 3/5 the cost, I see

Yeah, just like the libtards said they were going to do if W got elected. wah, hah, hah.

You know Trump is going to win. hillbag is going to have another stroke when President Donald Trump sends her to prison.

Just purge all the wildlife in Australia and it'll become a decent place to live.

>abandon homeland
Who do you think we are? Refugees?

Just like Italy :^)

Come home white man.

>99.6% white

Nice one

> actually renaming it from "German classroom" to "Classroom in Germany"

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton is clearly going to win the next two elections is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

I actually believe you. Met a very cute Portuguese girl and she had the whitest/palest skin I've ever seen.

Good.
Don't need mouth breathing retards voting for a living joke.
You're no better than black lives matter.

australia
>uncucked
>no fag marriage
>abortion restrictions
>no euthanasia
>92% white

Says the 40% white america for the 100th time.

95% white germany here. Come back and complain after you fixed your nigger problem.

Ahhhhh sounds like incoming arty shells to me.

Buitefull.

> Swiss French

Tell me again how the migrants are cowards for fleeing their country.

no. not planning to leave. but i hope you do. If only a fraction of the trumpfags who threaten to leave the US actually do do we'd be much better off. PLEASE LEAVE.

half your nation is white while the other are moors. not even counting the african and brazilian migrants. Mourinho is a perfect example of your typical moortuguese while Moutinho and Villas Boas are your typical white Portuguese.

do not forget that your country is directly responsible for that.

hungary is one of the most respectable eastern european countries, I think it is a good adress. For europeans, completely leaving europe for asia is the only other option, and in Asia no country is close to the west except russia.

>Dutch/Arabic
thats a somali, not dutch at all

I wonder how assblasted the sjw are about it.

>black parents don't buy dolls for their children
>mattel still forced to produce black dolls because of muh diversity
>those dolls don't sell because black parents still don't buy dolls
>Walmart lower their prices in order to sell them
>sjw mad

to add the moortuguese tend to be stupid as fuck people with no rationality. Mourinho exemplifies this perfectly. the white portuguese are level headed and will think before they react.

Class in Poland

that pic is mostly bait/banter. the czech and swiss french are dead giveaways to it.

dammit, it got me good

Enjoy being a corpse then, Gosh I will miss America. It will be a desert by February. Lmao

“Can’t we just drone this guy?”

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas AGAIN!

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809

Hillary quits Nevada in email sent out this morning

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771

>sage

I'll fit right in thankfully, I'm mostly German meaning I'm full blood European.

Well I'm white I'm not some disgusting anti-white creature from South America or the Middle East,

i dont get it. do poles start school at around age 12 ? And holy crap the russian squat.

Thanks for telling me, Luckly Germans are rebeling against Merkel so maybe I can some to Germany and meet my brothers after all.

Probably an 8 year gymnasium

Why not use your fucking guns

Guns will be banned thanks to Hillary aussiefag. We don't have guns thanks to her.

Like other Czechanons have pointed out, those mudskinned little shits are gypsies, NOT Czechs! Czechs and Poles are pretty much the same aside from language.

Get a non teaching job certificate and come here.

And remember, no liberals.

Southern Argentina is like Sweden but absolutely no population at all.
Hurry up, theres always Tzaal soldiers "on vacation" here

6 years Primary school
3 years Gymnasium
3-4 years Technical school / Lyceum

They are 13 - 1st class of Gymnasium

got engaged there.. beautiful area

> Eastern Europe

To get a perspective on the life here, most of the refugees that came here had to RUN AWAY, saying that life was better in their war torn country and that its impossible to survive here.

One family is actually suing this country, because gibsmedat is so low they felt insulted and cheated.

And anyways, the only choices are Australia and New Zealand (southern part) if hillshill wins. That or learn mandarin, squint your eyes and make sure you dont practice banned yoga poses that put you on the organ harvesting list..

And go where? The whole world is going to shit, there's no point. We're drowning in a sea of shitskins everywhere you look.

Eastern Europe and Russia for 30 years in the United States delivers his white females. Do not worry for their geeks. These photos are from the public schools for the poor, moron.

>t. lithuania

Ahahahaha, ever the self-hater. I think we should sublet you to Ivan again.

I'm fleeing America even if Trump wins. He can't salvage this mess.

See

>tfw 100% of school is white

> self hating
I'm just stating how the refugees see us you cuck.

Will never have to give up female family members for Ahmeds gang or go to prison for refusing like in your sorry excuse of a country.