TRUMP GENERAL - Lets Make The Future Better Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Loveland CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/cmyu_EWMAB4
>Nigel: Dont Take Abuse from a Clinton
youtu.be/sYu_8qVERmI
>Black Female Supporting Trump Explains Why
youtu.be/LR3ih75Fzq0
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Pueblo CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/Laxw35PjVyI
>Trump speaks at RAW PAC 10/3/16
youtu.be/Z_5kh-z4IXA

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/Danney-Williams-Clinton-1704956276415563/
ia801503.us.archive.org/25/items/Rense.20161003/Rense.20161003.2of3.mp3
youtu.be/cWXNCXKhZek?t=157
youtu.be/4fVQwzv5Qfc
usvotefoundation.org/vote/eoddomestic.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3pWpFZ8_pvg
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/10/02/defense-la-times-poll/
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
counterpunch.org/2016/10/03/the-pardon-of-arc-rich-how-hillary-clinton-served-as-the-secret-weapon-for-one-of-the-biggest-tax-cheats-in-american-history/
alpdata.rand.org/index.php?page=election2012
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/are-they-planning-call-election-fraud-if-trump-wins
youtube.com/watch?v=llkILRF26M
informationliberation.com/?id=55597
youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqr6JAwTPsM
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/04/interesting-coincidence-u-s-internet-disruption-maps-during-wikileaks-presser/
investmentwatchblog.com/once-again-hillary-clinton-finds-her-racially-driven-campaign-efforts-contrasted-against-lackluster-black-audience-this-time-in-charlotte-north-carolina/
youtube.com/watch?v=llkIKLRF26M
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-alt-right-free-speech-and-israels-role-in-the-migrant-invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=be0FvFf7lls
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/alt-right-is-all-about-the-future-of-white-people
youtube.com/watch?v=HbRsWJaT4Go
youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M
twitter.com/electionsmith/status/782929522773680128
investmentwatchblog.com/cher-millennials-dont-trust-hillary-clinton-because-her-sins-are-really-enormous-trump-unloads-in-pennsylvania-speech-hillary-clinton-should-be-in-prison/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3567353/Clinton-received-270-000-votes-election-comparison-2008-run-period.html
investmentwatchblog.com/a-video-we-should-share-every-single-day-tim-kaine-says-hillary-should-face-charges-share-this-right-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=N0dCTvX0wzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOO CUNTS WE JUST GOT TROLLED BY THE GREATEST AUSSIE SHITPOSTER OF ALL TIME

It wasn't in wikileaks schedule to release the leaks today. They celebrated their 10th anniversary. What have we learned from this?

That you will never trust Alex Jones ever again, he made you stay all night so he could shill for his products and get viewers. He lied about the leaks

ITS TIME FOR OUR DAILY DOSE

LETS DROWN THE SADNESS WITH MORE SADNESS

>Fat Shaming
yep another cucked episode

>People actually believed than an Aussie shitposter would be the savior of Western Civilization

Cred Forums BTFO!!!!!

user, you are being assaulted by so much noise. I feel for you.
Awoo the noise away.

Our future is so bright, that's why they are assaulting us so hard.

>All these far-right conservative pundits pissed that it wasn't NOW NOW NOW! while gaining traffic for the event
Jesus fuck just wait a couple of days. The releases are confirmed for crying out loud

>TRUMP HAD THE WORST WEEK EVER

>HE FAT SHAMED AND MADE FUN OF HILLARY'S HEALTH

WHA THE FUCK JOE WHKDASJDAWHRJWAKE#

>TRUMP HAD THE WORST WEEK EVER
It's Tuesday
I'll never understand this worst week crap

Drone him now, make him release it all

how do you even keep a chemistry with an anchor like Jones?
tonight/this morning is the first time I've watched the show and it's crazy
the antics made the massive disappointment bearable though

Joe is Joe.

This is so true. The level of desperation the shills have reached is ludicrous.

AWOOOO~VEMENT

He even came up with a new conspiracy on the spot, that Assange has been bought off. Talented guy.

IT'S OVER TRUMP BTFO MISS PIGGY DESTROYED HIM

kikebook.com/Danney-Williams-Clinton-1704956276415563/

>Go to Drudge
>I am Bill Clintons son
>Links to the following kikebook page
wat

I can't alex jones. He is an utter nutjob. I don't know how people manage to work with him without punching him in the face on a regular basis.

First time too... He's definitely nuts, but don't act like you weren't entertained when he started insulting Assange. In another world, he could easily be the right wing Jon Stewart.

>HE BODY SHAMED SOMEONE AND WHINED ALL WEEK BUT HE'S AHEAD IN THE POLLS THIS IS BULLSHIT

TRUMP PLS DRONE STRIKE JOE WHEN YOU WIN

guy on the left looks like a monkey

>He is an utter nutjob.

But that's part of the charm user. No one watches Info Wars for complete unbiased journalism

The market for Cowboy Cruz memes on plebbit will go thru the roof this week

Reuters: Wikileaks' Assange signals release of documents before U.S. election

>Wikileaks founder Julian Assange said on Tuesday the organization would publish around one million documents related to three governments and the U.S. election before the end of the year.

>Assange denied that the release of documents related to the U.S. election was specifically geared to damage Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, and said he had been misquoted in that regard.

After this absolute shit fest from Assange, i'm voting for Hillary now. Not even joking.

Fuck Assange. Fuck the republicans. Fuck Trump.

Someone take over OP.
The Dog is of the opinion it has been waiting long enough; and I am inclined to agree. So we must wander into the fresh air and sunlight for a wile.

MAGA

Why doesn't MSNBC save some money and replace Morning Cuck with 3 full hours of YASSS QUEEN...

Nice try.

Same. Today was embarrassing as a Trump supporter.

So what are you fapping too after this Wikileaks nonsense?

Rusty thrusty incoming Jones!

REMINDER

Same. People in germany imeadiately took down their Trumpsigns and put up Hillarysigns. It's over.

Damn, you're right. My political leanings really did rely on seeing even more dirt on Clinton. Guess I'll pack it in and get ready to #TakeHerStrapOn

The thought that Hillary shit her pants all night for nothing.

>Cause a shitstorm doing wikileaks hype
>Australia is blamed by Australians
>Media prematurely blames north korea
>CTR shills await briefing for how to handle fallout
>Twitter censors #wikileaks hashtag while julian speaks

awew lads

Have a (You)

someone plant a gravestone on that ass cause ima bury myself in it

Who ready for /comfy/ debate?

After "journalist" kept quoting his old statements and publishing new stories, after a long game of telephone everyone here thinks his leaks tonight at 3:00 AM would destroy Hillary Clinton.

People were already doubting him before this, because they've read substance-less articles about his leaks for months thinking he's been crying wolf. And now because of that, now even less people are going to take his leaks serious.

Julian Assange did nothing wrong.

Joe?

>0.02 rubles have been transferred to your TrumpforAmerica.ru account

AWOOOOOOO~

ENERGY IS BACK FOR ME

CHARLOTTE NC REPORTING FROM BOSTON

MAIL ARRIVES SOON, HOPEFULLY ABSENTEE BALLOT

SHADILAY!

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Why is she so beautiful
?

An IRL shitposting Australian with white hair will not save America. We must do it ourselves!

Rense and James Fetzer - Five Weeks Left

ia801503.us.archive.org/25/items/Rense.20161003/Rense.20161003.2of3.mp3

I'm really glad our god emperor didnt throw in with Assange over this bullshit. Its all on the Rick Astley-tier shitposting Australian.
>#MAGA TRAIN ROLLS ON

I'll just weather the storm.
I find it hard to believe people wold give up their core values just due to some media stunt, trolling, or shock factor.

I'm always reminded back to Nigel Farage and his experiences durnig Brexit where he saw a deliberate attempt to discourage voters from believing they even had a chance.

youtu.be/cWXNCXKhZek?t=157
(Skip to 2:37)

What the fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

SCOTT ADAMS IS THE TRUE PROPHET OF TRUMP

ALL OTHERS ARE IMPOSTERS WHO WILL BE BROUGHT TO HEEL.

HEIL DILBERT!

RELEASE THE LEAK
HILLARY WILL SPEAK
THE FORBIDDEN WORD
AND HOW IT'S HEARD:
"OBAMA IS A NIGGER" SHE WILL SAY
HER CAMPAIGN RUINED, SHADILAY!

THROUGH THE POWER OF KEK
AND THE POWER OF TRUMP
ALTOGETHER WE FIGHT
TO BEAT SHILLARY'S RUMP
NORTH CAROLINA A SHADE OF CRIMSON
OHIO AND FLORIDA PUT YOUR LIMBS IN
IOWA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, AND NEVADA
RIDE TOGETHER LIKE THE SPANISH ARMADA
UNDER ONE NATION WE UNITE
SWING STATES, COME TOGETHER, FIGHT
WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, PENNSYLVANIA
WILL CAUSE A STORM OF MASSIVE MANIA

TRUMP 2016, ENERGY IS HIGH
AMERICA WILL PROSPER; NEVER DIE
TRUMP IS ENERGETIC
PENCE IS COZY
SYNERGISTIC TOGETHER
OUR FUTURE LOOKS ROSY
TOGETHER WE VOTE
TOGETHER WE MEME
TRUMP AND PENCE 2016!!

Thanks for this threads, Norway

>mouse decides it's had enough and bites/claws the inside of her oesophagus and she chokes/drowns on her own blood

WHAT THE FUCK!

Morning Joe: "He shouldn't be ahead in these states"

Obviously there must be something wrong with the voters.

>everyone will forget all the DNC leaks so far because Assange didn't release a new one RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEE
>there will be no leak-per-week because Assange didn't release a new one RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEE
Silly faggots.

It is so true. We are winning and we have a fantastic time ahead of us.
youtu.be/4fVQwzv5Qfc

If shills ever complain about LA Times polls, just post this. It shows how much more accurate these daily polls can be over the normal (((polls))).

>WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD, JOE MIGHT ASK!

>Mika actually being reasonable

>Mika triggered by Hillary's hypocrisy

kek

I had dreams all night that this would be nothing

I wake up and it's nothing.

Someone please just kill this thundercunt

Nice tactic.

Why does someone so beautiful do such disgusting things?

no they're not

Is the establishment rigging the polls or is Trump really losing this election to Hillary fucking Clinton?

>No more scheduled public Assange events
>Document dump dates unknown
>MSM and the Clinton camp literally shaking at every second for the next 30 days
>CTR becomes overworked every week to counter-spin the continuous document dumps
Assange not specifying the release dates but confirming everything will be out by Nov.8 is infinitely more stressful to the Clinton campaign

top kek

RIP

I'm going to be posting this thread every single day for the next 30 days. American Cred Forumslacks you need to register to vote. Even if you're a hikikomori NEET you can still vote via mail. Spend some of your Good Boy Points on stamps and register to get a ballot sent to your mailbox here:

usvotefoundation.org/vote/eoddomestic.htm

DELETE THIS!
AND TELL ME WHEN DONALD WILL DISAVOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=3pWpFZ8_pvg

>"Now, on upcoming publications.. we hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. Now, we have on schedule.. and it's a very hard schedule, all the US election-related documents to come out before November 8th."

Reminder shills are attacking this HARD, they want people to believe the "Assange failed to deliver" narrative when in fact tonight was only intended to be a comfy 10th anniversary thank-you stream, with the leak scheduled for later. And Alex Jones just wanted to sucker people into buying water filters. But CTR is pushing hard for you to swallow their "GET MAD REEE DRONE HIM" meme. Don't give in. It's coming. And they are scared.

see

The leaks, Julian. Please. Hand them over.

>Trump General
>Plummeting in the polls edition!

10/10 usually have a fuckton of mental problems because of how people treat them.

Sweet spot for wife material is 7-8/10.

Drumpf just lost the election

>it's a Morning Joe actually has a moment of lucidity episode

Lol look at that fat fuck. He has two fucking chins.

I won't lie. I am mad at Assange.

>all the babies that couldn't tell this was the case from the outset

What is the clowns on campus meme I'm seeing a lot now?
What is the trainwreck meme I'm seeing just recently?

The Clowns are some new trend among cannibals, and Julian Assange is the Trainwreck

I believe the deadline to register is
> NEXT WEEK >
NEXT WEEK
> NEXT WEEK >
NEXT WEEK

Oct. 11. It may vary depending on your state but I believe for many it's Oct 11th.

Join the fight, show us your passion. The Spartans had less of a chance than we did, and they did some amazing things. I'm no spartan but I'm not giving up. I'm not even giving up after the election, I want to hear what the exit polls have to say. I found it interesting dead WW2 veterans registered to vote in Colorado.

woah u really are correct my friend. People here now hate Trump after this. I guess I'm a #hillarydronestrike now

>what are the people really talking about
>what are they talking about in the barber shops

lol black people

The latest failure of polls was in Colombia. For whatever reason they're unreliable. My guess is they just don't have a good enough model of the electorate (that could be because of rigging) and their error bounds aren't large enough. There's probably still some value in the direction that polls move in though.

How does it make any sense that Trump gets 1000x the people Clinton does for his rallies but he's not winning, or at least not by much, in the polls?

what is he doing in a barbershop anyway

WHAT WERE THE LEAKS

HOW WAS LA TIMES

HOW IS JOE TODAY

What fucking "fat-shaming"
I'm lost here.

GOING TO GO CHECK THE MAILBOX FOR MY BALLOT LADS

LAD JUST TOLD ME MAIL WAS DELIVERED LATE YESTERDAY AND I CHECKED IT TOO EARLY

COULD BE THERE

Wait you dont talk with your barber about life and politics?

Guys, don't worry about Wikileaks or what the polls are saying right now. There's a real world out there beyond what is shown on the internet. It's our job to reach out to people, talk about the importance of elecrib Trump and his superior policies, and encouraging people to vote on November 8th. We saw the massive crowd in Colorado tonight. Trump is coming back better and tougher. He was in top form tonight, and he's preparing for this next debate. Don't get caught up in all this other crap. The tides will change. MAGA!

>the leaks were us and the media trolling the fuck out of everyone

Keep the faith lads.

CTR shilling is out in full force tonight. Weather the storm and remember that based Trump has been shattering voter turnout records left and right whilst Shillary can't even get 1000 people to show up at a rally.

Based Trump has it in the bag.

Is it ironic that after Trump released his physical that people made fun of him for being in the BMI category of Obese?

These are people who practice double standards. If it's Trump you can beat him like a dead horse, it if's anyone else even a criminal you can't say anything about them without oppressing them.

Good thing you can't stump the Trump or we would have something to actually worry about.

I don't understand, when did Assange ever say that this was anything other than a press conference? Why are people so mad about this? Even on twitter, 'deplorables' joking about droning Assange. This shit is starting to make people look bad.

Wikileaks didn't have any new documents in their schedule for tonight. Surely nobody was retarded enough to stay up for confirmed literally nothing?

Every media outlet is being told to make sure their polling results favor Clinton, perhaps. This would allow them to steal the election via vote fraud.

Where can I find the bottom one.

>shit is starting to make people look bad.

At least you didn't call them the alt-right.

Me rn

>visit the catalog for the first time in weeks
>half the threads are about people shilling against Assange
What happened jesuschrist

I always avoided Alex Jones because I thought he was pretty crazy. I appreciate the support for Trump, but I always kept him at a distance. I still think he is crazy, but I was shown how fun he can be. During this whole night, he was pretty funny and just a cool guy. I will take what he says with a grain of salt, but will not be so hesitant to watching his streams.

Feels like Assange is just gonna wait till Hillary gets elected then be like "JUST WAIT, THIS NEXT RELEASE WILL BE THE BOMBSHELL THAT LEADS TO CLINTON'S IMPEACHMENT."

I thought that was going to be some bullshit tease/bait but I was not disappointed. Disturbing/10 would get cold palms and question humanity again. Very curious as to the aftermath, how much damage does the mouse do to her stomach lining before dying? That can't feel good.

He didn't deliver soon enough.

Now shills are saying he has nothing.

>is this the day my show dies?

*electing

Trump just lost the election
There is no recover right now, Wikileaks had nothing on her

I found it here, peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/10/02/defense-la-times-poll/ but you can probably find it elsewhere as well.

Going out now with Dog.
Take care and I'll be back.
Remember the VP debate today and stock up on supplies for a comfy evening watching Pence destroy Kaine.

Shills have been in full panic mode a little while. They are loosing so as typical leftist they try to silence the opposition by flooding it with noise. Leftist can't stand people who has different opinions than what their leaders tell them to think.

OP text: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

I'm talking about regular Trump supporters. Only a few but it doesn't reflect well.

>Feels like

some miscommunication caused some people to think Assange was going to drop some huge data dump at 4 in the morning during his quaint little Wikileaks 10th anniversary celebration, so when he didn't have anything but assurances of future leaks, some idiots got salty and the shills went into overdrive to paint him as a traitor and a sellout

The Pardon of (((Marc Rich))): How Hillary Clinton Served as the “Secret Weapon” for One of the Biggest Tax Cheats in American History

counterpunch.org/2016/10/03/the-pardon-of-arc-rich-how-hillary-clinton-served-as-the-secret-weapon-for-one-of-the-biggest-tax-cheats-in-american-history/

Meant to post this link alpdata.rand.org/index.php?page=election2012

I've already voted in VA and I'm heading to my other house in SC on Nov. 4th to vote again.

I learned this from a Jew who votes in NYC, then DC and Miami. Of course the dirty heb only votes democrat.

>Assange claims to have been misquoted
>His documents will show corruption in the entire US government
T-this isn't going to start WWIII or a civil war before Trump wins will it?

It's just noise. Just like tax returns or any other anti-trump press.
Information and opinions are possibly being manipulated.

I watched a documentary about false controversy that actually started fooling real people into joining in to it on either sides and it grew into something real.
I would say it's likely a falsely seeded controversy that may have lured some people into it. Just my thoughts, can't say for sure.

People turning on assange so fast is really shitty

The only ones hyping this up was everyone's gods, Alex Jones, and Roger Stone.

On the 10th anniversary, a large portion of his supporters are calling for a drone strike.

>false-flagging CTR shill promoting vote fraud
I'm sure we'll see your post conveniently show up on some libtard's blog tomorrow.

Reported. :^)

I might be wrong but I thought he was supposed to give the next big leak on Wednesday

>Space Trump.jpg

We have been rused. But it may turn out good, he will need some damning leaks now to get books sold in America. He needs Trump, not the other way around

People actually thought he would leak something today? top kek
Since his first leak they've been hyping another one every three days
I mean, I know he'll probably leak another thing before October ends, but c'mon buddies

Thanks Norway, take care enjoy your walk.
I haven't started a thread before so if anyone else is up to do it please do.

Otherwise i'll do my best and try not to fuck up too bad.

sasuga nippon

Trump desperately needed more leaks, but Assange didn't deliver

Is there still anyone who thinks it's not over?

Technically the tweet from Roger Stone was that Clinton would be finished on Wednesday. Today is Tuesday.

Still, I don't think anything is going to drop today OR tomorrow. It would have been nice to get a free hit, but Trump's momentum didn't hinge on this leak.

Are (((They))) Planning To Call The Election A Fraud If Trump Wins?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/are-they-planning-call-election-fraud-if-trump-wins

>desperately needed

Why?

Wtf I hate Mika now

To be frank, it doesn't matter if wikileaks had something incriminating on Hillary. We all know that only Trump can win this election through his work and not through the leaks.

They could release video of Hillary gunning down a bunch of children and MSM would still spin it as being a good thing or Trump's fault somehow.

To be fair, the real culprits are the ones who hyped this event up so much. Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and random yahoos on facebook.

Alex Jones was a little shitty during his stream, but even said that you still have to give Assange credit for what he has done.

I understand that 3am is not a good time for us elections stuff but there were 100000 people at his command at this moment.

100000 people to dig through the stuff

reee I guess.

This is the truth.

Roger stone -literally- just makes shit up off the top of his head. Whenever roger stone says anything, the opposite is probably true.

1 post by shill.

>Why

Because Hillary is leading in Florida, Ohio, Colorado and Nevada. States that Trump must flip but he doesn't have the time to do it through rallies

The shills arent here because of Assange, they are here because Hillary is losing. That is still underway. Forget Assange until he has something real. He is more interested in his organization than the US election. That was his mistake

Soooo...

TrumpGen....

How did that whole... wikileaks thing... go?

The leak is tomorrow, come back then.

Thats what the debates are for?

>Is there still anyone who thinks it's not over?

Apparently you seeing as how you're still here shitposting.

Fuck this nigger Eugune Robinson
Be a fucking uncle tom

By "they" you mean people like Alex Jones right? The one who "looks" angry but was able to collect the harvest, gain traffic to his website and shill his snake oil

>People turning on assange so fast is really shitty

It is. The truth is, Assange didn't promise any kind of dump at this press conference (which was always going to be a press conference). If anything Alex Jones and Roger Stone should come out with apologies for overhyping people for a livestream that was never intended to be anything other than a press conference about Wikileaks.

The only desperate here is Clinton who wants Assange dead in drone strike.

Hillary pulled her campaign from Ohio and Nevada, and Trump is ahead in early voting in FL.

Colorado is the only questionable state among the ones you mentioned.

Checked. :)

>Shillary up 4 points in 4way on RCP
fuck sake. all that progress over the last 2 months erased. it's over isn't it?

Wasn't his rally last night in CO?

I concur. He hurt himself and wont see another crowd like that for a long time and now he owes us. Everyone needs to remember that it isn't Trump who's desperate, it's Crooked Hillary. Thats why her shill negroes are here

if he didnt leaked it today, why should he leak it tomorrow then?

How many estimated states will Trump win anyway?

Except what I posted is the truth. Stone is always wrong. His entire strategy involves spreading rumors and building hype over nothing. You can't take anything he says as fact.

And I'm in these threads posting pro-Trump every fucking day. If you defend roger stone then great, you're a retard, or probably a shill.

Really made me think
Hillary isn't campaigning in Nevada or Ohio. Trump is leading among early voting in Florida (and since Dems usually lead there, I'm confident that he will win it)
Colorado will probably go to Trump
>Flag
Get shot and die swedecuck

all of 'em

>Hillary's campaign is dwindling and completely evaporating from various states like a bacteria being destroyed by antibiotics

Cause if it was, I'm feeling confident about CO

Just jelly my votes cancel yours out and team Trump is ahead by one

That was outside the rally in Colorado last night, right?

Today was a 10th anniversary press conference for them to review wikileaks history, say thank you, and update everyone on what their leak schedule will be now. They released a program outlining what today's conference would consist of, didn't you read it?

The leak is still scheduled, as it has been, for tomorrow.

Wikileaks can't fucking blame the media for over hyping and lying about the press conference. They're the one who stayed silent. A single tweet denying there would be a release, and they would save face.

Until they actually release their stuff: Fuck wikileaks.

I'm gonna be irrelevant in 30 days

>smallcrowds.jpg

*One shekel has been credited to your account.*

Reminder that we are so much of a threat people are paid to come here and shitpost.
Some posts are quite obvious, would you agree?

They even tried their classic reversal strategy.
>Clinton foundation
>Trump foundation

> Shills paid in clinton credits
> Shills paid in trump.ru credits

I think the no you argument isn't going to work on me. For the record, I don't support drone strikes on people that have broken no laws.

SHADILAY, LADS!!

IT'S HERE!

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS NIGH!

TIME TO OPEN THIS BAD BOY

FUCKING HIGH ENERGY AGGGGHHHHHHH I'VE WAITED SO LONG

Yes

If I'm not an employee with CTR how do I collect any money deposited?

Is Jenna Marbles on the #TrumpTrain?

youtube.com/watch?v=llkILRF26M

well, it was announced for today and there wasn't a plausible reason (i could think of) why they would delay it til tomorrow

By they I mean everyone. MSM, Alex Jones, Reddit, Twitter, etc etc.
Some for profit, others to create the narrative of "SILLY GOYIM THERE'S NO MORE LEAKS HILLARY DOESN'T GET ANY DIRTIER HAHAHAHA SILLY RUSSIAN-PAID DRUMPFKINS OBSESSED WITH CONSPIRATIONS"
This is just like the happeningfags with last september, but at least then it was kind of fun instead of just autism

WOAH BOTH MIKA AND JOE DEFENDING TRUMP ABOUT PTSD AND TAX

ARE THEY COMING HOME

WATCH: Trump Supporters Assaulted For Wearing Trump Shirt At San Francisco Bar

informationliberation.com/?id=55597

What is this faggot doing? Is he an attention whore?

Him and Corey Feldman should have a television show.

You'd like people to think that wouldn't you?

IS THIS HOW THE WIKI OF LEAKS DIES?

MAGA!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

>the state of Wikileaks right now

Thanks for correcting the record

Weew lad. You are doing your country a service.
Thank you for the motivation and HIGH ENERGY.

tfw assange'd

Nope.

>wikileaks tomorrow
source? I know that roger stones fired off a cryptic tweet but that doesn't mean that wikileaks will start tomorrow.

Haha stupid Trump supporters.

You don't get the desert of seeing wikileaks destroy Hillary.

You just have to put up with Trump winning the election.

That's all you get!

Hahahahah.

>The Clinton campaign was so scared of the presser that they called their telecom friends and literally tried to SHUT IT DOWN
They live in a state of fear from this day on

What part bothers you?

That I voted for Trump twice?

Or that I'm using a jew trick to out jew the jews?

>it was announced for today
It wasn't. Try to stay on top of things, we can't be expected to spoonfeed you all the info all the time.

Really going all out on the shilling, eh? Deutsch Bank collapsing so you need the marks that bad?

She's actually spending money to shut us down. That alone is an accomplishment.

No I am going to fucking cry if he loses. He's down in all swing states by 5-7 points. He was ahead in FL, NC, and NV and now he's losing because of the debate and an awful stretch. Libfags are circlejerking over his incompetence. If he loses the next debate it's pretty fucking done and you know it.

1/3
This got long, and rambling. Perhaps worst of all for pol, this got sincere. Real as f**k, yo. But hell with it:

For all its Vox Day-ness, SJWs always lie is damn good stuff. Never apologize. Never surrender. Especially never surrender the narrative.

Trump is already ahead of Romney. He's polling closer in blue states-heck, Washington is just about in play. NJ too. Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, PA-when were these last in the game? Hes even holding steady with Romneys numbers in California. Even New mexico will come down to how Johnson's 24% collapses nov 8th.

By any measure, Trump is the best Republican candidate since Reagan. Bush I coasted on Ronnie. Dubya got a split decision by judicial fiat, and barely managed to put away JOHN KERRY in 04 with a point here or there.

I have not a word of criticism. Every scandal faded when he ignored it. The entire media elite on both sides has only held him to a tight race with a near certain win (many paths to victory!) and a potential electoral landslide. His gaffes arent not a bit worse than anyone elses.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood...and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."

Be as alpha as you like. Be as silver tongued and fearless as you like. Any of us-anyone else- would have long since broken. Its been a year and a half and every day from every side, Trump has been under unremitting, vicious, downright depraved attack.

>youtube.com/watch?v=llkILRF26M
does not exist

>(((Mecklenburg)))

nigel is that you

2/3
I mean- we forget, you know? Not to get mushy...no, f**k it. Lets get mushy. Lets get real.

Theres no reason in HELL to do this. For all the shitlib conspiracy theories, he has the favors, the connections to get out of any supposed debt or legal tangle. Hes been good friends with the Clintons, the Bushes, the Kennedys, a dozen others.

His name, his family, his company, his legacy, his health, his pride, his history; his life-both his social and literal life-all of it thrown on the altar. Not to mewl cuck BS but because he loves this rotten shell of failing dreams. He loves the country that gave his family everything, and he has pledged his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor to fight for her in terrible peril.

Damn us all. Damn us all to hell. A year and a half ago every cockswinging deplorable was jerking off to Teddy Cruz and glumly ready to suck it up and vote Jeb. So we could get our amnesty with a side of guac before we ran to some f**king hideyhole. Maybe let our kids turn ten before the jigs moved in next to the spics. So we could huddle down and "enjoy the decline." Maybe catch a piece or two of bluehaired vagina while the Romes our fathers built-not just one, but a dozen Romes from coast to coast- rotted and burned.

Criticize? Comment? The unlimited hubris of it. We were WHIPPED, gang. We joked about road wars to whistle past the f**king graveyard because we knew it'd never be that good. Just slow rot and shitty jobs until we died, getting older and weaker and fewer while an endless horde of muds twerked in the ruins of our grandeur.

He said during the conference, leaks every week for the next 10 weeks. It's why they are called weekie-leaks.

>getting mad at assange for shit Alex Jones and other idiots hyped up

I just checked wikileaks twitter back to September. No where did it say they had a huge surprise coming today. Instead it was all about their 10th year since creation.

And CTR shills are hoping you didn't notice how he said that they'd be releasing info over the next 10 weeks with US election stuff coming out before November 8.

Fucking reactionary idiots.

>You just have to put up with Trump winning the election

I am ok with this.

I'm begging you, Joolian. Hand. Over. The. Leaks.

3/3
70 years old. Taking 15 months of endless hate to take a chance at 8 years more.

The more I think of it, the more it moves me. I didn't think we got men like this anymore. Laugh if you like. I dont give a damn. Donald Trump turned his back on endless, unlimited fame, wealth, hedonism, luxury and peace. Cincinnatus left a plow, not a throne.

I dont care if he ain't couth. I dont care if he had every wife in Christendom, or missteps ten times or ten thousand times, or doesnt hand me every policy I love on a golden platter.

Theres a story, about Washington. After the war, with no money coming, a number of officers started the Newburgh Conspiracy-plotting a coup. Fascinating stuff, but the gist is this. Washington found out, and went to address them. He gave a speech-great, beautiful speech-to little effect. In a last attempt, he pulled out a letter from a congressman promising (again) money. Started to read it, and faltered.
He took out his glasses. Something almost none of them had seen him wear. And said:

"Gentlemen, you will permit me to put on my spectacles, for I have not only grown gray but almost blind in the service of my country."

From anyone else,almost any other man in history that would be grotesque pandering. But Washington was really everything they say he is. And his men, these tough bastards from Saratoga and Valley Forge, wept. The conspiracy ended.

I never thought Id see a leader like that. I never thought they'd make another.

Call me naive. Call me glorystruck, blind, a sycophant and a fool. I dont care.

That's how I feel about Donald From the By God Celebrity Apprentice Trump.

If we win the election but DON'T get the wikileaks, THE TERRORISTS WIN.
Kek.

@91450437
>f**k
shitty pasta, shitty shilling

Why you so L O W E N E R G Y today, CTR? Starting to smell your bank accounts evaporating when your boss goes to prison?

4/3
We say "God Emperor" for ironic detachment. A fantasy from Dune or a silly game for overgrown manchildren. The symbols of our cultural degeneracy used as a wall to shield us from the terrible hope we feel. We nitpick and niggle to stay on the details of this and that maneuver to hide away what we're scared to say. Using the same humorously ironic detachment we condemn in straggling millennial twerps to hide from ourselves.

He isn't a "shitlord" or a fantasy figure, or a meme.

The terrible, terrifying truth is for the second time-for all the warts and wives- we got another man that goddamned GOOD. We deserve-hah. After decades of failure, neglect, tomfoolery and greed, we deserve to get exactly what they say he is. Every filthy lie, every depraved fantasy of the sniveling f**king cowards we call fellow citizens is our due.

But by the grace of God-the no s**t, real deal, grace and blessing of the Great Jehovah- the dying remnant of our gangrenous nation flipped one last card.

And it came up a Trump.

Im with him. If he wants me to go to Valley Forge or hell, Im with him. Even if he loses, he gave it all, all the costs he'll bear-and he will suffer terribly- to cut a path for us out of the wilderness.

Im going back to ironic detachment now. But I wanted to speak my mind to say that I no s**t, no homo, no takebacks, no lie-love Donald J. Trump. And the only thing we could ever do to repay this truly great man, is Make America Great Again.

Donald Trump Campaign Ad Hillary's 3AM Phone Call Les Deplorables 2016 Election

youtube.com/watch?v=Uqr6JAwTPsM

Sauce for the hillary stopped campaigning in Nevada meme?

I NEED MY MORNING JOE

This.

Maybe Assange really does have something incriminating.

CNN went full retard and tried to deflect to North Korea.

And then this happened during the livestream: theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/04/interesting-coincidence-u-s-internet-disruption-maps-during-wikileaks-presser/

>US internet disruption during livestream
>Clears up right after stream is over

What do you think he has?

If wikileaks pulled this stunt at 3pm EST instead, they'd get a lot more bad publicity and there'd be less butthurt. I really could of used a Shillary blowout to start my day but w/e. Assange needs to deliver something useful now tho. I don't have time for the Eurohipster circlejerk: Bernie was going down anyway and Debbie Shultz is still happily employed. Make with the leaks, Julian! We are here to change the free world, not pat ourselves on the back for being hunted expatriates

Just like how remain was 10 points ahead in the polls on the day of the vote right.

She can't get a wheelchair ramp installed at her Nevada office, so she closed it.

Once again Hillary Clinton finds her racially-driven campaign efforts contrasted against lackluster black audience. This time in Charlotte, North Carolina.

investmentwatchblog.com/once-again-hillary-clinton-finds-her-racially-driven-campaign-efforts-contrasted-against-lackluster-black-audience-this-time-in-charlotte-north-carolina/

>Assange has proof of Israel's total control of the US
>yfw Trump disavows Assange

thanks for realigning the cassette

>mfw Alex was the real Jew and shill all along

Christ tonight was a shit show. I wonder how many viewers he got in the end.

Enjoy your stupid election victory, trumpkins.

Wikileaks will never deliver today, just every week for the next 10 weeks.

Hahahahah.

She sent out a fundraiser email that tried to guilt trip people into donating. In the email they said they might have to close down campaign offices in Nevada. It's only to get people to donate.

This won't stop until you release those leaks, Joolian.

stream link?

Interesting tactic.

>tfw solid red state and no rally

This is very different. Leave was ahead in polls all the way up until the election, polls on the day obviously are stupid. Trump is down in almost all swing states. He needs to get his act together.

>does not exist
FIXED

youtube.com/watch?v=llkIKLRF26M

4/3. Chuckled. Dubs checked.

You are on some type of fanfiction tangent, but listen you seem like you are really excited for the election and I appreciate all your passion.
The'res a reason they call it a Trump card. We'll see if the definition is upheld this Nov 8th. Personally I have no doubt.

My neurons are really firing now.

Fucking Assange. He should have released everything he has!

Thanks lads, it's been such a fucking ride. Months of campaigning, hard fought primaries working for TWO campaigns to defeat Shillary during my senior year of high school, and now it all comes down to this vote. I've marked Trump/Pence on the ballot and will be doing my research on lower offices on Thursday/Friday. Need to get two witnesses and I'll have it sent back by week's end. I've done everything I can - now all that remains is to watch, wait, and use my free time to shill with you lads here on the general.

Count Trump up by one in NC, lads. IT'S HAPPENING!!! MAGA!!!! SHADILAY!!!!!

kek'd heartily :^)

>tfw only attended one rally in my state because I thought he'd be having more
>NC is in good shape, so now he's not coming back

> This Video does not exist

Are you on to some next level trolling? He'res the real video.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Stop shilling your site

Yes so it can be ignored and brushed over by the November

>solid blue state and no rally
NEW
FUCKING
YORK

AND NO RALLY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's basically tied in most swing states, bar Florida and Ohio, where he's winning. Please kill yourself, you filthy limey.

The Alt-Right, Free Speech & Israel's Role in the Migrant Invasion

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-alt-right-free-speech-and-israels-role-in-the-migrant-invasion

MAGA

And hey ... uh... nice dubs.

Who is writing this shit for her?

youtube.com/watch?v=be0FvFf7lls

It sounds like like Obama speechwriter(s).

He's winning in Ohio but that seems like an outlier. Florida he is now losing barely to Shillary according to all new polls.

Prepare your anus, polls aren't going to get any better, by the time we get to the second debate he'll probably be behind Shillary by 5-6 points, almost insurmountable. Of course I don't think it's over but if he loses second debate it's going to be a joke.

Nope.

>solid blue state
>only rally he had was $200 admnittance fee because he was helping the govenor of the state pay off his campaign fees

>tfw across the border from a battleground state and close to where a few rallies were
>I wasn't able to make them

Alt-Right Is All About The Future of White People

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/alt-right-is-all-about-the-future-of-white-people

>surely shill memes will work this time!!

Sorry Lester Holt. Stop and Frisk as not ruled unconstitutional.
Thanks for attempting to corrupt the record. Try again.

>Leave was ahead in polls all the way up until the election

What election was that, buddy? Was leave crowned magistrate or something?

Now back in reality leave "tanked" hard in the final stretch leading up to the referendum. Turned out it was all bullshit.

Yes, the polls have spoken. Might as well not even show up now. #HillaryArtillery

What tears are more saltier?
Le dilbertman of low IQ persuasion or Nate Feces?

So many websites are shilling here in /tg/ it's fascinating.

>Shitkids upset that they had to stay up an extra 3-4 hours because they believed Alex Jones and can't read a simple tweet and press-sheet

>Meanwhile Assange is risking his life and has been confined to the Ecuadorian embassy for 4 years.

F-FUCK YOU ASSANGE

We do garner a lot of traffic

>Who is writing this shit for her?

It's one guy who does it for .50¢. Just filter.

iktfb

I don't that this guy but this nigga knows somethin we don't and if he's gonna piss tease us about it he's gonna rile up the wrong people.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbRsWJaT4Go

even alex is butthurt

assange confirmed for dank memeing drama queen

Leave was ahead in many polls up to the referendum, from the preceding days and weeks, Trump is now behind in all but one poll. The one poll is nice but remember Romney was ahead in Gallup or whatever, Trump was actually making it close for a long time before the debate and is now shitting the bed.

You're really okay with this continuing? Do you want to lose? Trump needs to change something, have a home run in the second debate, right now he is LOSING and I am very afraid for the future if Hitlary becomes president. It'll also kill off any chance of a populist or nationalist president in the US forever.

This is why we should be demanding more from Trump rather than go into echo chamber mode like the True Conservatives who unskewed Romney's polls. Look at fucking reality, we need to fucking WIN.

GO PUT YOUR WOMEN IN LINE AMERIBROS TO GO OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP.

aorry i capitalized the second k

youtube.com/watch?v=llkIkLRF26M

Ok, now you're trying too hard.

dang...

>Trump says some vets cant handle the horrors of war
>MUH SON IS NOT A PUSSY! WE HAD TO CLOTHE HIM AND FEED HIM AFTER HIS TOUR AND HE STILL WONT STOP FLIPPING OUT EVERY TIME HE HEARS A FIRECRACKER BUT HE'S STRONG
people sure got triggered

the fact that they critizise him for saying that some soldiers can't cope with what they are going through in war is ridiculous.

Patience and zen.

Ignore the sturm und drang, and remain focused.

This wasn't the best week, but it was far from the worst.

More Wikileaks docs coming, Pence goes on tonight, Debate 2 not too far off, quite a bit to be excited for.

We're in the home stretch now guys.

Don't give up.

What am I missing? He's behind in 90% of polls and has been behind massively in almost all swing states that he needed to win since the debate. Florida has early voting, sure, that's something, but NV, NC are going Shill, what the fuck is his path if he loses those? Please enlighten me.

ALEX JONES BTFO

Found this

I don't trust a man who gets trolled by everything, sandy loot crew being one of those everythings.

He's no source to submit information to.
>Sells DNA pills

you're missing the reptilian vote

>When you define a word then the whole liberal world thinks it stumped you

Oh dog that lizard man made me smirk hard

I just marked my first general election ballot, I've never felt more proud to vote. HIGH ENERGY WE CAN DO THIS

Aren't the polls all based off 2012 turnout models?

Trump has created a turnout machine. Turnout will be reverse what it was for Obama, possibly to a much greater extent. I don't think there is anything that will stop Trump supporters from getting to the polls on election day.

What state?

I genuinely don't see how they can think his speech was bad. He was right.

qts on F&F

Thank you for the encouragement.
I agree times get rough.

When it gets difficult we need to focus even harder. We have each other and a whole movement behind us. That's enough company to make me comfy and confident.

We're doing this. I'm all in on this movement.

see NORTH CAROLINA LAD

Voting in the bluest part of the state, too. +1 for Trump in NC :^)

Overreacting and panicking is not the answer, friend.

Believe in the voters, the thousands that will turn out for Trump on Election Day.

Believe in Trump, his vision, and his ability to overcome the odds. He's up there fighting for you and me, and we should trust his judgment.

Believe in each other, your fellow Americans or nationalists. We will overcome the tides, just as we have before.

In the meantime, just enjoy the ride.

We don't know what the turnout will be, but it's just wishful thinking to disregard what all the polls are saying even if they do use the 2012 model. They all use different models and he's losing everything but LA Times, all states except Ohio (which may be outliers).

No reason to play it safe. We should demand more from Trump, not only for winning this election but when he's president and fucks up we should be able to do the same. I hope he comes back stronger than ever but there's so little time left now to reverse this. Getting nervous.

twitter.com/electionsmith/status/782929522773680128

Is this true? I think this is bullshit, but I can't put my finger on why.

WEW

>registering "new" voters
>they're all dead or illegals
the repubs registered in massive numbers for the primaries is what you're missing

Since he RT this, I wonder if he's trolling them to think he has nothing and tomorrow release the bombshell. Make it so.

"Do you want me to play it again?"

SHADILAY!

>but I can't put my finger on why.
because you're in a general that's famous for denying reality

> They said everyone but Trump would win the primaries
> They tried to take delegates from Trump
> Mr. Trump demanded delegates like he demands respect

Here we are now.
> They claim anyone but Trump will win the election
> ...?
> ...?

I think we should just keep following the pattern. It seems to work so far, ignore the lies and lets just see what our movement and the fiery passion of American voters can do this Nov. 8th.

I love Trump but it's right to panic when we're getting buried in the polls friend. He needs to know he's going down and has to correct himself. He can do it he just needs some discipline and restraint, he wins on the issues, but he's going dumb again like at the end of the primaries.

I was not with Cred Forums on his attacks on Cruz's wife or his father. I thought that was stupid and it's the same for when he goes off on stupid shit like that fat miss piggy bitch or his tax returns. Stay on message or he loses and the world is fucked. Not only that but all my libtard and cuckservative friends will rip the shit out of me forever if he manages to lose this. I have a lot invested in this election.

Cher: Millennials ‘Don’t Trust’ Hillary Clinton Because Her ‘Sins Are Really Enormous’… Trump Unloads in Pennsylvania Speech: Hillary Clinton ‘Should Be in Prison’

investmentwatchblog.com/cher-millennials-dont-trust-hillary-clinton-because-her-sins-are-really-enormous-trump-unloads-in-pennsylvania-speech-hillary-clinton-should-be-in-prison/

Ahh thank you. So the people registering now are late for the party?

TOP KEK THESE GUEST AT MORNING JEW

>HILLARY WILL MOST LIKELY REDUCE AND FIX TAX

DIDNT HILLARY JUST SAY SHE GONNA RAISE TAX OF THE MIDDLE CLASS

Don't be.

We've got this in the bag. Again, trust the voters - Trump is no Romney. He'll give it 100% until the last second, and we should too.

I'm out, lads! Will inform /trumpgen/ when the ballot is sent in.

MAGA, you glorious bastards

AWOOOOOOOOO~VEMENT

stop shilling your shitty website with clickbait articles

>We don't know what the turnout will be

We know that likely Hillary voters are polled as being far less enthusiastic than Trump voters. And that he broke the record for Republican votes in the primaries. Democrats traditionally have issues with low turnouts.

Hillary actually got less votes in the primaries this year than she did in 2008 when she lost to Obama,
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3567353/Clinton-received-270-000-votes-election-comparison-2008-run-period.html

primary voters are what, 20% of the electorate usually? and only around 50% of eligible voters tend to vote? the republican turnout was huge this year, bigger than ever. dems were at levels pre-Obama or lower. so even at the numbers you linked to, dems would still be barely matching the primary numbers, and there's also independents to count, along with people who register but dont vote in primaries

when they say silent majority, that's who's coming out to vote, and that's why libs are scared shitless registering dead people because they have no idea how many people are coming out to vote this time around (and mostly for Trump)

A video we should share EVERY SINGLE DAY! Tim Kaine says Hillary should face charges! SHARE THIS RIGHT NOW!

investmentwatchblog.com/a-video-we-should-share-every-single-day-tim-kaine-says-hillary-should-face-charges-share-this-right-now/

Aww Aww Awooooooo!

The fact is, you're just fucking stupid.

>primaries show significant reduction in turnout for democrats, significant turnout increase for republicans
>trump is incredibly charismatic, while even leftists will admit that hillary has no charisma
>hillary's campaign platform is, across the board, the polar opposite of what a large portion of the democratic party wanted (bernie)
>trump rallies draw 10x-100x more people than hillary rallies
>early ballot requests indicate a significant increase in republican enthusiasm, reduction in democrat enthusiasm
>models that do not involve polls (primary model, 13 keys, etc...), which are historically more accurate than poll-based models, point to a trump landslide

All logic says that Trump is leading by an enormous margin, and yet "the polls" indicate otherwise. When we see strange results in private industry, we don't just throw up our hands and say, "welp, the data is always right!" No, a result that defies logic warrants investigation. The data is worthless if you can't explain it.

I'm still looking for a leftist to explain why "the polls" are correct despite defying all logic. In previous elections, the polls lined up with logic. Why is this election different?

Yes, the vast majority of leftists are amazingly dumb, dumb enough to think that buzzfeed is a journalistic publication, but I would think that there would be SOMEONE who could offer a logical explanation to validate the poll results. All they can do is say, "well, that's just the hard data, man", "the polls are the polls", "you're just mad that trump is losing", "nate silver can predict the future today since he has hillary leading". Those explanations are only good enough for idiot leftist cattle.

Not only that. You're forgetting when the online polls after the 1st debate didn't conform to the media's bias they blamed it on us and plebbit. SAD!

Remember Congressmen Trey Gowdy explains in his pin drop speech to be a good persuader you cannot insult people.
Insulting people will not make them open to your ideas and your message you are trying to convey.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0dCTvX0wzs

Great write-up, user. This is why I put some actual money on Trump.

November 9th is going to be great.

All your points are fucking worthless besides the turnout in primaries, and that is not a good indicator of a general election. You're just going to tell me to ignore all the polls and red flags that we're losing, sit tight in ignorance and hope for the best? No, fuck you you retard, we need Trump to know he needs to up his game. I was already burned once by this in 2012 and the stakes are even higher now.

If you truly love Trump and want him to win you should be able to separate your bias and reality. Trump is an inspiration to me, but that doesn't mean I will ignore the fact he's lost his lead in FL, NV and NC, states he cannot afford to lose. He needs to right the ship.

Of course I agree leftists are fucking idiots, Trump needs to win over independents, some disillusioned Dems and a huge majority of Reps to win. But right now he's flailing on stupid shit and his restraint for the last month or two has been erased. He needs to fucking acknowledge this or we're going to lose and have another four years of fucking shit.

>page 6

Is this the end of Trump General

>muh polls

Cool your heels, Nigel.

Trump has overcome the odds before. He did it over and over during the primaries, and despite the entire media going full bore on him 24/7, he's still standing.

For us. For you.

He went in the last debate with the gloves on and got savaged for it, true, but he won't make the same mistake twice. Next debate will be brass-knuckle Trump, count on it.

I'm sorry to hear your friends are giving you a hard time, but fear of personal retribution is a bad excuse for spreading unwarranted anxiety and hysteria. Maybe you should get better friends?

Trust Trump.

>i was already burned
>i love Trump but
>of course i... but
into the shillhole you go

>We don't know what the turnout will be,

Actually, we have loads of very good indicators, pic related is one

>but it's just wishful thinking to disregard what all the polls are saying even if they do use the 2012 model.

It isn't though. Again, pic related. That said, if that isn't good enough for you, look at the relative enthusiasm among voters, (Republican vs. Democrat), almost 70% of Republicans are extremely enthusiastic, that leads the dems by 30% or more.

If that isn't good enough for you, look at the independent vote, or the black/hispanic vote.

If that isn't good enough, look at the early ballots from Florida and NC.

Legit everything that isn't in the RCP bullpen shows a ridiculous landslide.

>inb4 Fox News

They rooted for Jeb, then Rubio, then Cruz, and outside of s select few pundits, they've never been pro-Trump and are making the same polling mistakes that everyone else who is fighting the last war is.

Stop whining.

nubred

nubred

nubred

nubred

>youtube.com/watch?v=llkILRF26M
do you seriously type out the entire URL by hand?