BASED JULES

> mfw CTR shills spamming Cred Forums
> mfw never claimed to be releasing any specific information at the 10 year celebration
> mfw autists apparently expected Assange to detail A MILLION DOCUMENTS in 30 minutes
> mfw doing so would allow the media to spin the "B-but Assange is a Ruski spy!' Immediately and discredit the coming weeks of info
> mfw we will have 10 delicious weeks worth of information to cuck Hillary
> mfw Amerishits seem to think just because Alex Jones jumped the gun that this wasn't a victory for truth and the Trumpster
> mfw you don't realise that showing ANY bias (including excessive criticism of any particular candidate) would fuck up years of work

Do not listen to the shilling, stay woke when my based fellow Aussie drops truth bombs. He has not let us down this cycle, and he won't in the next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3HxKLoWkpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is beyond trump anyway, this is chiefly about truth.

Whole thing is just Amerifats once again unable to comprehend a world outside their own country.

>he made me stay up, what a mean man :(
>he didnt make his 10 year anniversary all about me, what a troll :(

Thanks for the correction

Yeah, all this is incredibly stupid, I'm not sure if the board is being slid by CTR or Americans are just being stupid and not knowing how to read

He said the leaks were going to be Wednesday anyways so I'm not sure what everyone was expecting

It's terrible. The amount of shilling is other worldly. What happened to this place. I'm surrounded by retards.

probably a bit of both, people here aren't immune, and this place is probably under a bit of a microscope.

The real issue is that people relied on info entirely from Cred Forums, and this should be a good reminder to not take everything here for granted either.

Bump

Alex and Roger Stone are just unable to think logically, while shilling their own products non-stop.

Wikileaks has NEVER dumped information in a press conference for a reason. They expected that to change because they simply do not understand that Wikileaks has credibility that is some order of magnitude greater than theirs.

If Assange started randomly talking about Hillary blowing up kids or generally being evil (like they want), it would not only prevent Wikileaks from seeming respectable but also put their other publications into jeopardy.

Agree desu

It's probably both unfortunately. The good news is that when the leaks start coming, the hyped retards spamming his Twitter will change their tune.

If you stayed up until 5 am because Alex Jones told you it was HAPPENING, and you post on Cred Forums, frankly there aren't high hopes for logical reasoning anyway, so it's not too surprising.

I honstly starting to believe A.Jones is controlled opposition.

Yea never mind he could not say one single thing about any type of damaging information , and don't bother remembering he asked for money and wanted to sell a book - how cucked are you

This thread is a good one.

After going through his Twitter yesterday and reading his own tweets that this would be a press conference on the "past, present, and future of Wikileaks", it should have been clear to everyone that this wasn't going to be any kind of dump.

Now when he actually DOES dump something, it's going to be pretty good, I'd assume.

ASSANGE FOR PM

Sometimes you can't keep chasing that magic dragon
Sometimes what you saw is what you get and you question your trust in Julian Assange or Ed Snowden

Solid point, Assange must be a shill; otherwise, why would the editor and founder of Wikileaks publicise a book about Wikileaks on Wikileaks' 10th anniversary?

Fucking yanks go to bed

K. We see through your little game though.

Why would he want Trump in the white house? Didn't Trump say Snowden should be KILLED?

That knowledge is old news Jones has been and will always be a Zionist pied Piper for the people that think he is the real deal because he is more "real" than Glenn Beck.

Listen to his blather at your own risk.

>Trumpfags still believe Assange has anything at all damaging to Hillary, even after all this time.

I can already see them claiming he'll drop the bomb on her right up until the election day "for the greatest impact"

This level of denial is absolutely hilarious

Thinking that the people's vote is counted and matters it the ultimate denial. It is there to give the illusion of legitimacy nothing more.

so how can i get into the shill business mate ?

I'll pass thanks. I can't stand his alarmist bull.

> mfw Australian is not shitposting

>denial

That would be you. Wikileaks has a 100% authenticity record. Why should we doubt Assange?

DESU this...
That scum interrupted Paul speech.

For months its Hillary is done, we have this evidence
Its nothing or its always 'Later'

He either has fuck all or hes trying to bait a deal with Hillary so he can finally leave whatever embassy hes forever trapped in

Roger Stone is not be trusted. Ever.

You are wrong. Wikileaks shed light on many of Clinton's biggest scandals. Benghazi and Libya both revealed her incompetence for instance; this (besides the likelihood of future wars if elected) is why Trump enjoys so much support from the military. The DNC leaks were also a massive blow to her credibility with independent and some democrat voters.

You seem to be confused in regards to the language used by populists like Alex Jones. Unless Wikileaks had undeniable proof Hillary sacrificed a child to Moloch or something, the information will never amount to a 'total destruction' like they claimed it would. The information is filtered to various extents through the press, and then this impact is measured in small poll swings (as has been readily observed this year).

So wikileaks themselves never claimed that any leak would "destroy clintons campaign"?

Exactly. You obviously didn't watch the livestream then, when Assange explained that he didn't say that.

Correct.

He is trying to negotiate his release / surrender

if you were him some anime image board would not be on your radar

what he did was fucked but i dont blame him

t. australian

Did you make up that story yourself or do you have some source?

Thanks for correcting the record.

He's released plenty of stuff already. It's the fault of Americans for not being interested and their MSM not reporting it.

What little "respect" for Alex Jones I had, is now out.

>having respect for Alex Jones ever
youtube.com/watch?v=_3HxKLoWkpg

The change in Cred Forums over the last few months has been incredible. It might be the time difference, but the lack of common sense plus trolling/CTR is hilarious.

Have people actually forgotten how badly Shillary got hit by the DNCleaks not three months ago? Surely the 'Hurr durr increasingly nervous man...' Stuff is satire. Assange obviously is not making up the fact that he has a trove of damaging material. The retards suggesting that he did so just to plug two books for ten seconds on a live stream are 14 with no attention span, paid shills or sad cunts with nothing better to do

Traffic has been way up this year, I think some normies got caught up in Cred Forums and believed the ''satire'' that has been posted here.
I'm skeptical when it comes to actual shills, seeing how these shill posts get a lot of replies (fuck anyone replying to them) I can see why a troll would pretend to be a shill, guaranteed (you)'s

>YES GOYIM READ THE LEAKS AND POUR THROUGH ALL THE DIRT THEY HAVE ON HILLARY

>DON'T BITCH ABOUT WIKILEAKS ON YOUR ANIME IMAGE BOARD

The people that actually fell for this shilling need to fucking kill themselves.

HEY GUYS I missed the big wikileaks release tonight, what was in it?

I hope it was big because otherwise Trump is fucked in November! MAGA!

> goy
> anime image board
> shilling

Someone please decipher this retard babble, it knows the /sekritclub/ lingo but can't form a sentence or an argument

>stay woke
Fucking aussie shitposters have to be doing this subconsciously

god damn it that ratchet twitter shit gets me mad

trolling Cred Forums is as easy and funny as trolling tumblr

lol what

Am I being trolled?