JULIAN ASSANGE DID NOTHING WRONG?

PUMP THE FUCKING BREAKS YOU DUMB ILLITERATE FAGGOTS

I know, i know, we all require instant gratification but JULIAN is NOT at fault here.

The media and dumb fucking Alex Jones are the ones that made a shit ton of ASSUMPTIONS about this 10th anniversary panel and got their feefees hurt when they got their imaginations revved up for nothing.

You all bought it and now youre pissed off and youre all taking it out on fucking Julian.

Dont you dare insult this man, hes not only saving my country, but hes singlehandedly putting clinton out of the race.

He did his job and delivered the most important piece of information we learned tonight

>WikiLeaks @wikileaks 37m37 minutes ago
#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

So stop being butthurt millenials, and fucking wait on it.

He probably has a shitload of info to go through.

Never kill the messenger, especially someone this based.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

>inb4 wikileaks shill
>inb4 CTR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Z1vYajkZHrY
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=8tTQ5E9NmE8
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_12,_2007_Baghdad_airstrike#WikiLeaks.27_rationale_for_their_title_of_the_footage
twitter.com/WLTaskForce/status/783350560497999877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks™

he put his fucking leaks off for a month then reeled people in to shill his book

hillary can drone strike him

>got their feefees hurt
kill yourself

Wikileaks stated that this was a press conference celebrating their history. No one ever said anything different but Alex Jones and his butt buddies. Is this wrong? Find me a statement by Wikileaks or Assange that say ANY information was going to be released today, they didn't.

That really corrected my record

>The media and dumb fucking Alex Jones are the ones that made a shit ton of ASSUMPTIONS about this 10th anniversary panel and got their feefees hurt when they got their imaginations revved up for nothing.

Quoted for fucking emphasis.

KILL HIM

KILL HIM WITH DRONES

KILL HIM NOW

REEEEEEEE

HAND OVER THE LEAKS JULIAN

>admonishing julian for asking for charitable donations by actually giving the benefactor something substantive that actually has thought to it

>while doing this, praising alex jones for literally selling fake quack medicine and trying to create some cult with constant propaganda tinfoilite indoctrination

Cred Forums please

sorry im not feeling very german today :-(

Julian cucked us hard...

Nah he blew it

>but hes singlehandedly putting clinton out of the race.

HOW???! HOW YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER?!?!? NOT A SINGLE THING HE RELEASED HURT CLINTON IN THE SLIGHTEST!

HE HAS NOTHING, HE'S JUST A GODDAMN AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTER! SOMEONE FUCKING DRONE HIS ASS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY NOW

>reeled people in

People created their own hooks and jammed it right up their assholes.

Julian did nothing wrong.

>t. Infocuck who believes anything Alex Jones tells him

I hope there are 3 more of these before they actually release.

ebin XD

THE THING IS THIS NIGGER DIDNT RELEASE THE FIRST BATCH OF THE OH SO MANY BATCHES.

Also they didn´t deny this shit either and everything was shit. The audio and the uuuhhs made it really painful to watch.

>HOW???! HOW YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER?!?!? NOT A SINGLE THING HE RELEASED HURT CLINTON IN THE SLIGHTEST!

confirmed for retard slavshit
10 weeks of election leaks plus all the shit he has already released. He's doing us a pretty big favor to be honest because its not like trump is a very good candidate. We need wikileaks to make up for trumps abysmal debate performances

Isn't the election in only around 4 weeks?

10 weeks of leaks?

if trump wins it doesn't really matter because he'd probably have the bitch properly investigated anyways

If Hillary wins the only thing that will happen is a civil fucking war if one of those leaks reveals that she rigged the election

>illiterate
>"breaks"

Wait what , what happend I had no access to internet for the last 1 1/2 days

?!?!?!

>send help

HAND OVER THE LEAKS

He has released nothing to stop Clinton so far

he might as well be controlled opposition at this point

#dronehim

No one has any time for effeminate fucking cunts and paperbacks

The end of wiki leaks. Next level awful presentation. Eurotrash shitposting. Fuck You.

He's gotten multiple DNC power brokers to resign, what more do you want? He's not a miracle worker.

Wouldn't surprise me if the_$hill made some kind of deal for his life if he didn't release all the leaks until after the election

yeah nobody has released anything that has harmed clinton but atleast hes fucking trying.
Unlike you deluded amerifats, he should just fucking let you dumb cunts elect hillary.
You stupid fat cunts have allowed her to do everything and nobody is doing anything to stop her nobody except for assange so shut the fuck up gay cunt and fuck you CTR bitch fagghoy

He's right tho.

Converted Jew Jones and the media said this would be a huge leak

Pretty clever, and you guys are idiots. Ctr know what's coming over the next few months, promoted this as the fucking mother of all leaks on Cred Forums, and now you'll all stop listening to him because you've stopped trusting him.

Today was always an anniversary speech.

Ctr 1 - 0 Cred Forums

>what more do you want

Hillary "the wicked bitch" Clinton's ugly head on a fucking pike

What the fuck have you released? Nothing, that's right. The DNC leaks was very damaging towards Clinton, just because Assange didn't tear down a democratic empire doesn't mean his opposition, he's actually doing something and you aren't doing shit.

Secondly. Alex is attempting to destroy Assanges reputation. The '' good liberal values like Thomas Jefferson '' garbage at the start and saying how he loves him to absolutely shitting on him for the rest of the show for not giving Alex information that was never said to be released. The conference was implicitly stated to be about the Wikileaks anniversary, not some show and tell.

And fucking ask yourself, if they were going to show extremely damning evidence, they wouldn't put their people in Germany of all places where America has their cock up the ass and out the mouth in.

No one ever said anything was going to be released today but Alex.

ALEX JONES was the one false hyping it as he has done for 20 fucking years you retards.

All leaks regarding American election will be out before November 8.

if any thing i think most Cred Forums user would like him even more now
best shitposter 2016 JULIAN

This. He has damaged Hillary and anonsare assblasted because Alex Jones hyped up a stream into something it isn't.

YOU KNOW, BECAUSE MR. WATER FILTERS IS JUST SO TRUSTWORTHY.

#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

Shit guys it just got serious
youtube.com/watch?v=NyFQ9TVPCng&feature=youtu.be

> 10 weeks of election leaks

> when the election is in 5 weeks

You've helped me to see the light
Thanks bong
2 hrs of sleep now

>sells some Super Male anyway
>blames straya

Cred Forums is dying

This is why I don't watch Alex "water filter merchant" Jones

But seriously this was probably a new record in the history of water filter advertising

There's only been 1 debate tard.

Go shill on Reddit

This shit was totally worth while for watching Alex's impotent rage with a muted split screen.

Can I get this post in paperback? Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, Is that possible?

Guys

Will you buy my book Cred Forums?

I'm sure Trump is saving up for the last one to not be a pathetic bitch.

I belive this dick fuck or his organization said they had damaging info on the Clintons. Instead we got a middle school round table with fucking 1998 PowerPoint slides. It wasn't just AJ repeating this.

Kekkelekkedjdkdjdd

Soooo why exactly did people believe that they were going to release something on hillary that would make her lose the election?Not just Cred Forums but why did roger stone, and alex jones think that?

we (((((((hope)))))))

> actually getting this mad

JONES AND STONES ARE ON THE CLINTON PAYROLL

Mail in voters are voting. Take your time.

>le tomorrow ruze

I want blood. I don't care whose It is. Assange. The island of Australia. I don't care. People need to die.

Alex Jones is married to a Jew, he's a converted Jew and part of the controlled alt media

He wants to discredit assange, how anyone could think Jones is genuine is beyond me, its been obvious for fucking years

>forgot file

Fuck Assange. Rapist Swede and he isn't even Arab.

This fuck has released nothing of value. No one should donate to his circlejerk party of leaks. The only leaks here smelt of piss, like an old gay man on Sunday morning.

No i was expecting a real answer, not JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.What led ANYONE to believing it'd happen today, or ever?Its gotta come from somewhere.

>discredits Assange
>literally rooting for Wikileaks for months

Nice try Ahmed but shouldn't you be making sure that britons accept the Sharia law?

> BREAKS YOU DUMB ILLITERATE

You cant make this shit up folks.

Sleep well yankie doodle, it's been a long night for you...

YOU ALL BOUGHT IT

EVEN MY IMMEDIATELY FAMILY BOUGHT IT

>expecting anything from a infowars "exclusive"

you all got sucked in

I want blood. If assange can't deliver he needs to fucking die.

Assange has done more for freedom than any sorry neckbeard jerking off on Cred Forums.

Remember FoxNews wanted to drone strike this guy while Msnbc was sucking his dick(Bush years), now the roles are reversed but FoxNews still has a significant interest in discrediting Assange.

Also (((Alex Jones))) has constantly called him controlled opposition/ a shill for the NWO.

They don't want people to actually like Wikileaks, if Trump gets president thanks to Wikileaks they'll forget about it and call for his murder once he releases a batch of information which would discredit a Trump administration.

If you're actually Spanish then I don't even know what even

You literally were a Muslim country a few hundred years ago, and communists til the fucking 70's. I lived in Spain for years and i know all your shit you poverty stricken grease farmers

yes yes, leaks will come next week. Didn't come
Leaks will come in 2 weeks. Didn't come.
Leaks will come next tuesday. Didn't come.
Oh but leaks will come, we promise!

I gave a real answer, check

Cred Forums's meltdown is fucking 10/10 would shitpost again.

If there is actual info to release (and lots of it) doing so every week through the end of the election will be really tough for everyone to simply forget come election day. Smart plan.

You mean Jones said he likes assange? Must be true then

As everyone on /pol knows, the media can't lie, it's the law.

The people in WL look like typical clipped hair liberal fags. Why do all libtards have that 'look'. Do the men all have low T and do the women partake in rampant use of birth control that cause that zombie look. Fuck, the white race is doomed.

implying anyone will report it after he just destroyed any credibility he had left. Have you heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf? Praise Hillary

Quoting so people read things that make sense

Funny coming from the country which was under sharia while the Caliphate ruled your lands.

>Cred Forums is filled with kids who unironically watch Alex Jones

Cred Forums is always [spoiler]wrong[/spoiler]

Yep. This dude tangled with the most dangerous folks and folded when they tapped him on the shoulder.

> Cred Forums has faggots who unironically use the word "unironically"

A lot of good it'll do when it's released after the election

Wow that was really fucking easy
Alex jones blaming Assange for sopa and pipa censoring the Internet.

youtu.be/Z1vYajkZHrY

It makes you feel old.

"ah yeah, I remember what a dumb cunt I was too"

Jones lost his shit when JA decided to troll the internet. At one point almost 100k were tuned into AJs live stream.

Did Assange say, or did he not say, he's not releasing ANYTHING on Hillary until after the election?

That's ALL I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW

More shekels for AJ. He's not mad.

his end game was my intro to conspiracy theories, good times

Do you stupidly think Assange is your superhero against Hillary? He will leak the truth, whatever it is. He might have shit on both Trump and Hillary.

WIKILEAKS DLC basically, over the next 10 weeks gonna realease info (whatever the fuck that vague nonsense means?)

Basically desperation, clinging to relevancy and trying to sell a book. He may have been threatened, who the fuck knows.

Why would they do a press conference for a 10th anniversary of a website....

Everyone gets mad at assange when that fat fuck alex jones has been lying to everyone to get more viewers so he could sell more crap.
I fucking hate Cred Forums

Nice Proxy, Assange. Nobody's buying it.

HE FUCKING SAID EVERYTHING ON THE ELECTION WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE NOV 8TH BUT THERE ARE OTHER LEAKS THAT INVOLVE U.S GOV THAT WILL COMPLETE THE 10 WEEKS OF LEAKS

FUCK ME HOW HARD IS IT TO LISTEN
YOU CUNTS NEED TO BE FUCKING SPOONFED OR WHAT? WAHH TWUMP BE MY AIRPLANE AND FEED ME HERE COME DA AIRPLANE WEEEEEE

They all think him being married to a zionist jew is a meme, and it was; but it isn't really. He'll name the shores of their moat, but never cross the moat into their castle verbally. You start seeing things after watching him for a decade or so. Great satire.

Kek this guy

It's not like you could hear shit, I ditched alex's stream because he wouldn't stop talking over

Of course he is at fault.
He just put good of his website and celebrity persona above the truth.
Hes a faggot, fuck him and his retarded tshirt.
Let Shillary drone his stupid ass.

The October surprise is Bill
Clintons bastard son coming out of the shadows again. Ole Billy was barebacking some black pussy in the early 80s. Now he's got this man out there who is 100% convinced that his father is Bill Clinton.

@91449898
>Do you stupidly think Assange is your superhero against Hillary?

Did I stutter, you illiterate retard? I asked a simple question.

>He might have shit on both Trump and Hillary.

Why did you bother asking to a question if you don't know the answer? Just for that you don't get a (you)

kek, yeah let's just ignore

HRC joking about a drone strike on assange which actually was not a joke
libya peace deal which didn't happen because HRC
bill illegitimate black son
omg trupmp didn't pay taxes, but it's ok when clinton does it.

and this was all not even in one week

what a mess and it's not even over yet, leaks will come over the weeks about the US election, google, oil etc..

you will have a lot of records to correct, but hey keep making your caps lock threads

THANK YOU FUCKING CUNT

THATS ALL I ASKED
A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION
A NO WOULD SUFFICE BUT THANK YOU

However this is golden:

>HOW HARD IS IT TO LISTEN

Pretty fucking hard.

UHHHH
UMMM
UHHHH

Why would I put myself through that when I have fucking Australians to listen and translate for me?

I agree with you. I just wish he released something today. It did not have to be anything huge, but a little bit of something would have been nice instead of "buy my book". Anyway, time will tell what he releases now.

bump for my proxy fags

>JULIAN ASSANGE DID NOTHING (tonight)
FTFY

You do realize you're setting yourself for an assblasting right? After he continually fails to deliver week after week, you're just going to look more and more BTFO

Well maybe everyone shouldnt have been watching the stream from alex jones because the fat fuck talked over the wikileaks stream THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME just banging on his desk like a retarded APE

I mean yeah assange wants to also shill his book during the 10th anniversary and so fucking what? his life has been destroyed just to be truth to americans. Your entire government and media is shilling for his death and the poor cunt has been locked in a shitty embassy for like 4 years. Let the cunt shill his book or whatever because at the end of the day he is doing gods work and yes he will be dropping ALOT of leaks before everyone heads off to the ballot box.

It was a bit of a letdown, but it's not really surprising - Assange has frequently commented about releasing the right leaks at the right times in order to get maximum exposure/impact. Whatever he has on Clinton will probably be released closer to election time, so that it has the maximum impact. Furthermore, WikiLeaks has a 100% record for accuracy to protect, so I imagine there's a very time-consuming process that needs to take place before any leaks happen. Just have a little patience.

If Assange doesn't deliver before election he will be forgotten until he brings someone corrupt down.

Yeah so just like I said in my post you fucking dumb cunt, you need every little detail to be spoonfed to you because you couldn't take the time to listen to a man who has given his life up just to expose the truth.

So why don't you just fuck off back to whatever little shithole you crawled out of cunt. Fuck you.

Name one paragraph's worth of words from that whole shitshow that's worth repeating. Right fucking now, come on, do it. The reason that thing was held in Germany is because Germany is the only cuckshed boring enough where that could be considered an "event."

Wiki Leaks doesn't have to drop any more docs to incriminate the Clintons. The damage is already evident. This election is done.

Trump will be the next POTUS.

Good thing this message board is anonymous and nobody has a reputation to defend, eh water drinking faggot?

Why should I when I have you to listen to UMMM UHHH UHHH and spoon feed me? And you did it for free. Good job.

The entire thing was relevant. It was a press conference for their 10th anniversary.

You should be thankful that he releasing anything at all to be honest, you are nothing compared to this man.
Basically you're just shitty because your dumb fucking ass got caught up in some alex jones/roger stone bait, you're a typical dumb cunt.

>fucking idiot, you should release all the documents that you have stored on your hard drive, until then you can't criticize this glorified middleman!!!! >:(

pathetic, you act as though he collected these leaks himself. If he has documents showing corruption, he needs to release them

The only motivation he has to strong people along is pure greed, selling his fucking book

But of course, you dumbfucks are so enamored by his le foreign accent and stupid fucking pump metaphors that he couldn't possibly have ulterior motives for up playing irrelevant leaks

Is he doing the Melbourne shuffle?

Meh you're the stupid cunt who was giving alex jones viewership and money.
What did you get out of it? nothing because you still had to ask what happened like the dumb cunt you are.

Fucking typical american nigger.

Hey buddy, how were the DNC leaks before the convention irrelevant? That turned the convention into chaos and demotivated half the Dem voterbase.

Stop defending this.
You look like an angry miserable faggot.
I'd also like to point in 10 years, this fucking catatonic borefest has gotten absolutely fuck-all done.

The very first question in the Q&A after was regarding the purported leaks. He wouldn't have had a tenth of the press if it wasn't for that hype.
But come on, I'm waiting for that quoted paragraph. Tell me one interesting thing that came out of the press conference, that I needed to hear so very badly.

>The only motivation he has to strong people along is pure greed, selling his fucking book

Yeah because he isn't confined to a fucking embassy and your entire media and government hasn't been shilling for his death right? You are pathetic.
His platform and his database which is entirely perfect has been used in legal cases to successfully bring people to justice. They take pride in their work.

But hey I mean sure he didn't collect them himself so why don't you direct your anger towards the pussy fucks who did? I'm sure their little bottom bitch americans who are too scared to face the consequences like the based aussie.

This is technically true but he fanned the flames by tweeting about Secretary Clinton wanting to kill him. He has an organization to support, so this is understandable, and he certainly didn't lie, but he isn't completely blameless. He clearly wants to fund Wikileaks from common people. He mention having wealthy supporters. I got the impression that he wants to be as supported by the common people as possible.

What you expect him to throw a convention?

and yet Hillary Clinton still has her nomination and is still on track to be president, and everything is business as usual. Very devastating leaks.

The election will be over before 10 weeks, dipshit.way before.

And while Alex Jones got ad money (I assume) out of me tuning in to see if anything was going on, you provided a synopsis much quicker for free. Thanks.

>face consequences
You mean like sexually assaulting women and crying to South America to save you from the big dick of the us?

Why do you ignore all the evidence that the polls are being rigged?
He said he'll be releasing leaks every week for ten weeks, not that all of them will be Clinton leaks.

#
I also believe this. Assange is essentially the embodiment of a flawed dark knight. I dont think Trump will do anything but be a good puppet and order a strike on assange if he gets the presidency. Assange knows he isnt coming out of this alive, but he is willing to take the fall if it means the world knows who truly controls America.

So this means he has no major information, just little tidbits that don't really matter to spread over ten weeks to keep interest up. It's literally over.

frogposters are always so fucking stupid

THIS.

THIS IS ALL PART OF CTR'S PLAN TO TURN AGAINST EACH OTHER.

EYES ON THE PRIZE LADS. 10 WEEKS WORTH OF PRIZES.

I don't think he's got anything. Wiki Leaks needs a bomb shell and they don't have one. Find HRCs fucking deleted E Mails. That will make wiki leaks kings of the universe.

too bad shillary will never win the internet.

Cyberspace is the way of future

wtf i hate hotwheels and bibi now

You're delusional, people just don't fucking care. Nothing this fuck has is going to change anything, and he knows it. That's why he's playing up this October surprise thing for that sweet sweet book money, while he lives in his comfy embassy, comfily using the internet all day and living off the money of pathetic dicksuckers like you

the UN already owns the Internet

Wow really is that why he said the election leaks will be released before Nov 8th? and other leaks will continue through to the ten week mark.
He said that the schedule is to have all election material released prior to the election. Fuck me you cunts really don't listen at all

You know what fuck all you stupid american cunts, choke on a dick. I hope hillary fucking wins and burns your country to the ground. You are all arrogant and stupid fucking cunts just like trump. Suck my fucking big white cock you nigger faggots.
This place has turned into an absolute fuckfest full of you stupid cunts. Go buy more water filters and fucking vitamins from your god alex jones, keep sucking his pavement ape dick you wankers.

Hopefully assange releases fucking nothing and your gov kills him so you can enjoy being bottom bitches for hillary.
Fuck you all. Gay cunts.

fry.jpg

Fuck the Blue Helmets.

Woke up this morning expecting Clinton to have hung herself. Turns out Assange is just an attention seeking try hard whore.

All this fucking mad because people made fun of Wikileaks' amateur hour horseshit audio quality.

Why through the 8th? Why not now? Why not at 3am? If this info is so damning to the favored presidential candidate of the most influential country of the world, what reason is there for him to not get them out asap

Faggot Assange has been stringing people along for months. He comes up with a big press conference and delivers fuck all. What did the little douche suppose people were gonna think? Fuck him and double-fuck OP.

Asange claims his info will get HRC indicted. BULL shit. The FBI has everything Assange has and it wasn't enough. The motherfucker ain't got dick. Nothing.

but the claim was Wednesday
not Tuesday

Deplorable faggot.

t. Julian.

Cry harder, Aussie faggot. When Assange release nothing but horseshit for the next ten weeks, I want you to remember the level of salty you're at right now.

So he was gonna make this announcement from his balcony.

>clinging to relevancy and trying to sell a book.

>reeled people in to shill his book

Voting? Eat ass south hemisphere nigger.
Go fuck yourself, dipshit. Ha

t. alex jones

lol

Fuck off, "The FBI" is under investigation by Special Investigators you idiot. And HRC SHOULD be indicted for having Emails that are ABOVE TOP SECRET on an unclassified server, EMAILED TO CORPORATIONS WITH NO CLEARANCE.

None of you morons realise by putting the leaks off by a month, he's releasing it at the time of the election. If you release it now, it's going to be forgotten in the obscurity of time . By launching it in november, he'll be doing it right at the time people vote . They'll have no time to debate it so the majority will vote from their gut feeling and vote on their gut feeling, which will be heavily swayed by the news.

Shes doesnt fuck Islamic migrants and clip her hair to look cucked. She's OK in my view.

Then he needed to keep his head down until then IMO. I don't feel sorry for the idiot.

JA said sometime before the years end.

Hahahahahaha
>sexually assaulting women

No need to identify yourself CTR, no one else shills against Assange. Even Trump didn't threaten Assange, unlike (((C)))linton did... On stage... Alongside Russia. Anyone trying to impose Clinton is trying to impose NUCLEAR WAR.

Dude, there's a month left. October is normally when this shit happens, not November.

they dropped the charges 6 or so years ago retard

>if Trump gets president

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

He is an Australian. Shit posting is his natural behavior.

You faggot idiots should have known that as soon as Alex Jones said he was going to cover the Wikileaks event nothing was going to happen.

It was clearly stated that this event was nothing more than a celebration of the anniversary of Wikileaks

However, jones built it up to deliberately hurt the rep of any leaker with information that could hurt Clinton. He's clearly a controlled establishment shill and you morons all fell for it

everyone, remember to take actual redpill as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=FykPS1cpDaY

kek

>However, jones built it up to deliberately hurt the rep of any leaker with information that could hurt Clinton. He's clearly a controlled establishment shill and you morons all fell for it
Jesus christ.Whats with you people?The guys just a slightly crazy asshat who gets carried away.There are no fucking plants you retards.Chill the fuck out.PLANT implies this guy throughout his entire career as...whatever the fuck he is, has been a ploy.Absolute fucking madness, and just as mad as Alex Jones himself.

Pretty much this

Also fuck Assange. Of course he is controlled opposition. Of course WikiLeaks hasn't done shit or ever will. The whole organization is nothing but wool over the sheep's eyes. They are a ruse.

>Of course WikiLeaks hasn't done shit or ever will.

They've done a hell of a lot more than you ever have, fatass.

These posters are right you know.

Cred Forums just gets cranky when someone causes their fantasy-based predictions to fail.

>2 cents has been deposited into your account.

Wow. Talk about correcting the record. Really made me think about how much ShitiLeaks has not done nor ever will. Its a two bit controlled opposition organization. NOTHING ShitiLeaks has ever released changed anything because all they have ever released is shit that Govs and Corps wanted out to keep the mainstream conversation on track. Fuck ShitiLeaks and the albino rapist Assange. They nothing but a lie to control minds and waste time.

>inb4 hurr but thousands of emails user

Thousands of emails that didn't and won't mean shit. Woopty fucking do.

Discrediting wikileaks just before the planned October leaks? You're the one who sounds like a CTR shill to me.

>Ctr 1 - 0 Cred Forums
Fellow anons, he is right you know. We got played in another dimension

No. After watching ShitiLeaks for years, coming to realize how irrelevant they are, and seeing Assange for the shit talking always convenient liar he is I am not buying the lie anymore. Fucking the FBI has released more relevant info to the public then Shitileaks and the FBI is censored for fucks sake.

Alex deserves a shit ton of prank calls for this.

[citation needed]

Anyone believing that Wikileaks is not controlled opposition is a fucking retard.The guy literally lives in fucking London (don't give me that crap about the embassy) and nobody is able to take him out? Don't you idiots get it that he is merely a distraction?

I'm going to wait and see what they release before the election to come to that conclusion. I think Wikileaks is well aware of how good the Clinton spin machine is, and wants to release the good stuff when it will be most damaging.

>this thread

That's right faggot. Gobble the mainstream narrative cock. Way to show the world how much of a naive cuck someone can be in this day and age.

>inb4 more shills decend to CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=8tTQ5E9NmE8

“Can’t we just drone this guy?”

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas AGAIN!

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809

Hillary quits Nevada in email sent out this morning

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771

Time to take your happy pills, Jimmy.

Way to be a useful idiot. Govs, Corps, and the MSM thank you for keeping the conversation on track.

This is why liberal faggots like assange and the women around him shouldnt be in charge of wikileaks, someone from pol or the alt right should, we would just fucking release the shit and stop fannying around

Nice comeback bro. I haven't read such a witty post since last visiting the Fox news comment section. Is this really all you shilltards have left to say on the matter?

>Really makes me think

>Retards on Cred Forums hype this up with no information
>The same retards then flame Assange for not living up to the false hype
I fucking hate neo Cred Forums

He's lucky I decided not to stay up til 4 in the morning to hear his stupid announcement. Damn lucky.

>le alt right
Guaranteed underage, bet you're in sixth form doing A level politics lmao

stop wasting your time on these threads. its bigselfeater all over again.
filtered
saged

it was hyped up by wikileaks themselves and those around them who spoke with assange

we got fucking played

Show me anything from wikileaks hyping this event.

DRONE HIS ASS REEEEEEEEEE

See: Sums it up pretty well

>still on track to be president
This. This is the line that gave you away. Took you faggots a year to figure out how to Cred Forums.

Give jules time, and bill hicks just gets excited.

"Show me anything FROM wikileaks hyping this event."
>Roger Stone
Oh wow forgot he works for wikileaks

>be a good puppet
Egomaniacs like Trump (or as some think at least) are puppets to no one. Could be a good thing, could be bad. Still better than Hillary. I don't want to her die without a chance to repent, it would break my heart.

We have a new type of rule now. Not one man rule, or rule of aristocracy, or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision. They are representatives of abstract forces who’ve reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of the past. There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers. The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

>Julian Assange prepares for huge press conference
>close friends start tweeting Hillary is finished
>Julian comes on TV, doesn't clear anything up
>lmaooo.jpg holy shit new book xD
>leaks will be coming, need to sell 30,000 copies and i release in 24 hours xD :)

Yes I am mad, and yes I hate assange, and yes I will love him once again once he releases

Are you his nephew?

You did idiot. You're one of them anyways. You may think you've figured out a way to divide them, and you will some but we still outnumber you, traitor.

>No valid response
Sounds about right, you faggots need to spend more time reading and less time typing

Assange isn't your friend anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_12,_2007_Baghdad_airstrike#WikiLeaks.27_rationale_for_their_title_of_the_footage

>tfw Jonestein said just before assminge went live that he was gonna donate 10k for the Right Side since they went there for him hahahah

Oh fuk.

>Roger Stone is a close friend of Assange
First i've heard of this
>Rest is some shitty greentext of stuff he didn't say
Yeah you are either underage or slow

I hope she bengoozis him

What was the leak anyway? This better end Clinton's campaign or else Based Assange is based no more.

He kept telling everyone he was going to give teasers of the leaks weeks ago. went on a few tv shows and said so. He said it was going to be damming and a massive release.

Pops his head out and tells everyone to buy his book and website membership instead.

What is it with fucking idiots on here that don't know how to spell 'brakes'?

See also: 'boarders' instead of 'borders'.

WHAT THE FUCK I SUPPORT DRONE STRIKING HIM NOW

I find it hard to believe this man would ever need to rape.

THIS IS IT

HAHAHHA CTF BTFO

so...tomorrow?

has anyone seen trump gen
i seem to have misplaced mine

What happened to releasing the documents on Wednesday?

It's still Tuesday?

you have idea how little to nothing he gets from it. go hide back to your basement and netflix screen.

I stayed up for fucking nothing.

Fuck

and what you did so far to stop clinton?

story behind 10 years of investigative journalism, which is a dieing art? why not.

yeah, that's what i got of it as well. he's a fool.

why do you care? you won't go through it anyways.

Holy shit, how can she possibly recover from this?

I'm back from my ban feels good man

The Leaks Julian

So it's safe to assume he has NOTHING on Hilldawg?
Nothing that can stop the Hilldozer from demolishing Baby Hands Drumpf on election day?

What an assange

Imagine if Watergate had occurred under a Dem administration with the modern media. Woodward would have been tarred and feathered and it would be a footnote in history.

DNCleaks would have destroyed anybody elses political career.

ITT: Controlled Opposition trying to demoralize Cred Forums

I can prove it too. T. Hunter Russell from /BSE/ was spamming his shit on every fucking chat. That fucker was a plant to split Cred Forums on the abortion issue and you guys are split on Assange because of disinformation.

This is fucking memetic linguistics trying pull us apart. Haven't you also realized the amount of fucking data mining these fuckers are doing? This is the bait, not Assange..

Assange and Snowden for Peace prize 2016

Well. I think he is liberal trash atm. Who cares. He is not the only one putting their life at risk for the truth. He gets a cozy embassy while his leakers are in prison.

Fuck man.

People lose their lives and careers to get information to his people and he fucking holds out to attention whore his dirty ass.

People risk their lives and get on lists for this faggot troll.

Fuck off assange.

Most of the people on Cred Forums are pro life anyway.

BSE had to do with trolling conspiritards you fag.

Maybe Assange is trying to downplay it so the media overlooks it before they get hit with an atom bomb. Probably not, but I'm sorely disappointed.

>10 weeks of nothing
Hillary must be destroyed and he's pussy footing around

Either he has a smoking gun or he doesn't.

The real truth I guess is that he doesn't have anything worth a damn. The DNC leaks were completely ignored by the media.

We are in 1984

>typical homosex fanboy apologism
>b-b-buh Milo is b-bringing people into the m-movement
Getting tired of this kind of cancer, fanboyism everywhere I ficking turn around here. You sad fucks LIVE off your little youtube celebs and the hope that "senpai will one day notice me". It makes you lower than the lowest scum, that kind of sucking, simpering hero worship. None of these people are on your side, none of them are who you imagine them to be in your fantasy world. You need to judge people harshly in life or you get taken for a ride.

Expect Assange to trade what he has for a pardon from Obama or future Clinton presidency; he's never going to give you want you want on Clinton.

Indeed, everyone can download the press pack with the agenda for the event here:
www.wikileaks.org/10years/

Nothing in there hints at a release during the event.

PSYCHOSIS

Assange is going for full 24/7 happening mode... IT'S ALWAYS HAPPENING!!!

Wikileaks has helped, there is no denying that.
But We need to move forward against hittlery as if we need to win without him.
If he drops stuff, great, if not. we need o be able to handle it.
No more getting hyped over nothing.

He has hurt her plenty.

You're forgetting that Hillary Clinton has many connections to protect her. It takes a lot of dirt to take a target as big as her down and Assange has done a lot to help that effort.

I've yet to see a claim from Assange that he's taking down Clinton.

It's always some third party claiming they'll take her down or that Assange will.

Someone even called me a CTR shill when I asked for sources for the claims.

Really? Because from what I can tell all of these corrupt fuckheads are still walking free trying to kill our rights.

Assange is looking like a fraud. I've respected the man for years but I'm starting to see that nothing really helpful ever happens from the information he releases.

He can go to hell. We don't have time for his suspense. Waiting until the last minute DOES NOT HELP. It takes the fucking media months to report on anything substantial in any of his leaks. The public doesn't see shit. People still have to dig through the emails.

>hillary can drone strike him

He is still in the Ecuadorian embassy.

I went to sleep before the leak went out. What happened?

>Waiting until the last minute DOES NOT HELP.

No, releasing it a month before the election doesn't help because her media machine will spin it to hell and back twice before people head to the polls. If I had something on her that would put her down for good, I'd release it a week before the election so there'd be no time to explain it away.

I mean, who's talking about her private server anymore? Mishandling classified information? If you mention that, people will just say "the right-wing controlled FBI couldn't even find anything wrong with what she did." No matter how powerful the information Assange has, timing is crucial.

unfathomable amounts of butthurt.

And I think I saw on MSN's front page that she had no comment on that quote.

Imagine Trump bringing that up during a debate.

>You want to drone someone, without due process, in an embassy in an allied country.

Mad man.

We need an army.
A decentralized army.
Totally anonymous.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Everybody expects to be served from a sliver platter.
Who is willing to serve?
Not all of the leaks will be 'in your face', that's less effective in the long term.
the drone strike is one such tidbit.

You type like a plebbitor
>even captcha agrees

God damn it, you're right

Yes, he is.
Stop taking Jew bait.

You can tell who actually stayed up till 4am to watch this by how bootyblasted they are.

Anyone with a brain stem who saw the schedule of events realised that this was literally just a celebration of their 10th birthday and went to sleep.

The documents are coming in weekly batches. Does that not satisfy you?

>the media will take months to deal with it
That's exactly why he's waiting until the last minute, the media is on her side and will work to mask/slide/misinterpret whatever he posts about Clinton. Nothing sticks to her for more than a month, that's the golden rule, so he's not giving them a whole month.

>Trump bombs the 1st debate
>Retarded latina bitch stumps the Trump
>Pepe is now a hate symbol
>Trump's only comeback is to whine about Clinton's marriage, the microphone, and act like an invalid
>Trump Foundation ordered to stop fundraising
>Assange shits the bed and Alex Fucking Jones is losing his mind

God, this is both the best and worst fucking election of all time. See you all November 8th.

>He's gotten multiple DNC power brokers to resign, what more do you want? He's not a miracle worker.
This. He's not a wizard. He does an extremely dangerous job, and he can't even leave his embassy b/c of it. Every kike in the world wants him dead. It's hard to get all this information considering that the greatest resources are usually spent to protect it. It's not easy to fund this shit either.

Forgot to add THE FUCKING TAX RELEASE. AH GOD THIS IS GLORIOUS.

see

Probably some dumb spic or underaged faggot. We ain't learning English in school like you guys. If we're learning anything at all.

but can shillary SHART IN MART?

Starting with (You)?

Boy are you going to upset on Nov 8th....Hillbots like you who are spiking the ball on the 50 yd line are going to be in for some pain.

I thought the tweet was pretty clear. I have no idea why it was hyped like that. Maybe our media buddies were doing it.

twitter.com/WLTaskForce/status/783350560497999877

Yeah, you're right. I'll wait for the 2nd debate before I start losing my shit laughing.

I'm still surprise the mighty USA has literally nothing to offer Ecuador just to boot him out on the street..

As someone who works in the Ecadouean embassy, I can say that the leaks that he would release will be bad for Trump.

Yeah, government is worthless.

After the whole Wells Fargo scam, nothing has been done. All they did was say he should be charged and should resign. All talk.

Wells Fargo only fired branch managers, all the people who organized and ordered the quotas are still at the job.