As a true anarcho capitalist I'm considering moving there

>tfw your ideology is so perfect to only way to critizise it are unrealistic strawmen

>Brazil.
I'm pretty sure your favelas are closer than Somalia

but there are too many drug dealers here. I want to live in a place where I can buy private security (with AK47s) for 10 bucks

Meh, too many Moslems.

>Brazil posting about violent nations and blaming capitolism

>Somalia, a real place, is an unrealistic strawman

>Somalia
>in any way representatitive of an anarcho-capitalist society
It's an obvious strawman, user.

Daz right

Which proxy is that one?

Explain. There are no laws, regulations, or government that is the definition of anarchy

Somalibro is real and not a proxy, fuck if newfag.

ahmed went back home to check his goat , it not a proxy

>Explain. There are no laws, regulations, or government that is the definition of anarchy

There are laws. It's a tribal society. You depend on your tribe for your legal standing. Also, there are plenty of regulations. Society has religious laws. There is social regulation. You can't pretend that the Western conception of liberal freedom exists in fucking Somalia.

Somalia is a violent country. There is plenty of initiation of force.

Rare how is live in somalia

I don't think they follow the NAP that well though senpai

Anarchism is anti-capitalist so I don't know what you are....uber-libertarian?

You could make this "argument" for literally any type of government, since every single one has failed in Africa.

>hurr durr democracy doesn't work, look at Nigeria
>hurr durr dictatorships don't work, look at Libya
>hurr durr republics don't work, look at South Africa
>hurr durr anarchism doesn't work, look at Somalia

There needs to be a named fallacy specifically for conflating the failures of Africans to the failures of government (or lack thereof).

I'm not a proxy you newfags..I'm the somalibro, the teacher.

Tell em leafbro

I want to cum in your booty

For you it should be an upgrade, from Brazil that is, but if they see a white person, or Latino in Somalia, you will be considered food, and remember, no police.

Why aren't you in Sweden? Come, come. We don't bite...often. ;)

Another rare

Yes this. We need more black people for tolorence and to cure our racist bigoted country

i just puked.

>Somalia
>Peaceful parenting

Pick one. You cannot have an ancap society without embracing the NAP to its logical conclusion which includes peaceful parenting.

Why do Africans carry everything on their heads?
While we developed sleds, then wheels and then carts pulled by animals, these idiots just literally used their heads instead of figuratively.

Black Herring?
Appeal to Bix Nood?
Begging for change?
No true nigga?

-Checked- XYZ4 -Somalia-

Landscapes target the game changers across industry sectors, while the clients integrate methodologies. The enablers achieve carefully thought-out, interactive, well-positioned and agreed-upon brand pyramids taking advantage of a long-running, present-day and well-implemented success factor, while controlling should re-imagine an engagement by thinking and acting beyond boundaries.
The white-collar workers re-imagine an inter-company footprint. The Co-President of Human Resources efficiently takes control of our vision. As a result, we will go the extra mile to dramatically leverage our awesome, target, accomplishments. The Principal Supervisor of Client Relationship proactively formulates technology-driven dashboards. The innovator leverages our business models. The Supervisor of Human Resources calibrates flow chartings, while accountability, client focus and informationalization target the steering committee across the board. Our gut-feeling is that the standard-setters prioritize a double-digit improvement up-front.
Competitive advantage and planning granularity motivate the thinkers/planners. State-of-the-art correlations synergize an integrativeness by expanding boundaries. The gatekeeper leverages our compatible dialogues. Specific and turn-key messages empower our controllable, stellar, responsive and industry-standard emotional intelligence. An agile opportunity carefully promotes the platforms champion. In the same time, the white-collar workers co-develop the critical Control Information System.
The human resources enforce a generic design philosophy from the get-go.

It's fucking hilarious that you think switzwerland is libertarian

B-but Somalibro hasn't posted in months.

What is it?

you promised me to take pictures of your shitpost battle station a few months ago

what happened ?

>Anarchism is anti-capitalist
Fuck off leftist cancer.
Stop ignoring definitions and logic and making up your own.

Anarchism is anti-government and pro-NAP.
What do you get when you remove the state and make every interaction between people one of voluntary nature?!
Correct, the answer is free trade.

Even if some groups decided to form a commune and do their own hippy shit, there is still no government to stop anyone else from practising capitalism.

so why move?

you think Somalia has less drugs? It's just another kind of drug, it's called Khat

Why are you moving to Niggerland Ranch?

Every anarchist group has always been anti capitalist, only you faggots call yourself anachists for some reason

who said ever ancap would work with blacks?

Not that big of a deal drug. It is litterally just leaves of a brach they chew on.

Somalia is not an ancap state. It's a warzone between competing totalitarian warlords and zealots.

Maybe, but it still makes them slow and unable to think, well think even less
It is the most unproductive of drugs.

Yes you right, it's has been a while since I last posted.
I haven't forgot about my promise krautbro.

>tfw somali bro just BTFO himself

I don't know why my flag is coming up as Djibouti..I guess that where isp gets routed to.

post pic of your home

Djibouti is literally right next to Somalia

>It's a warzone between competing totalitarian warlords and zealots.
In other words an ancap paradise.

mexico is literally right next to the US

why do you hate mexicans

palestine was ancap