Psyops against Wikileaks is in progress!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

You are being fooled into thinking Wikileaks is full of shit. Can anyone of you who is screaming about being fooled cite a single source as to whether Wikileaks was going to release information this evening/morning? Did it come from Wikileaks directly? You were fooled.

It's my firm belief that Alex Jones with InfoWars blew tonight's conference out of proportion on purpose. He makes money off of you watching. Curious how he repeatedly said how tired he was and that he was going to go home yet stayed on for the duration of the entire conference. Perhaps he was hoping something would happen, but the most likely motivation was self interested--money.

Regardless, prior to this moment we have also been told that Wikileaks cancelled tonight's conference altogether. It clearly was never cancelled. Someone or something is trying to discredit Wikileaks hard. Wikileaks has already BTFO the DNC hard. There's no reason to believe Assange is a "Hillary buttplug" unless he genuinely does not release all he has on Hillary until after the election is over. Wikileaks has stated they will release EVERYTHING by November 8th.

Don't believe the shills, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11006B
rt.com/usa/361533-assange-documents-elections-usa/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821062/Is-moment-tank-Hillary-s-campaign-Julian-Assange-set-speak-WikiLeaks-conference-promising-release-damaging-information-Clinton.html#ixzz4M7HygiDE
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BREAKING: WikiLeaks founder and editor-in-chief Julian Assange said on Wednesday his organization planned to release "significant" information linked to the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton before the Nov. 8 election.
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11006B

BUMP

>planned to release "significant" information linked to the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton before the Nov. 8 election.

why not now you dumbfuck?

Who gives a fuck. It's Assange's fault. He should have made it clear that nothing was happening today.

I'm so pissed that I spent 2 hours watching that garbage so bad that I don't even care about the election anymore.

BUMP DON'T LET THIS SLIDE YOU FUCKING GOOGLES

Wikileaks stop shilling your shit here. You failed and you better fuck off

bump

Fuck WIkileaks. THey made fun of based Alex
Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

What if the info is just bad enough to make her lose, but not so bad that it will stick for another 30+ days? It would make sense to release this information a week or so before the election for maximum impact.

Alex Jewnes is controlled opposition. He had jew kids/wife and think saudis run Hollywood

Bumping

Easy to see exactly What (((infowars Brietbart and drudge))) did

Fuck the (((alt-right shills)))

Because normies have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to these things.

>alex jones is a shekel hungry profiteer

nooooo shit, his schtick is for pure entertainment

Fuck off idiot, we're just meming
This is what we do. Or do you take everything seriously?

Fucking newfags i swear

JONE$

His twitter said this would just be a 10 year anniversary lookback and nothing new

Who started the rumor that some truthbomb was dropping this morning?

Thank you for correcting the record.

Don't forget to /donate/

>but the most likely motivation was self interested--money.

You're retarded, covering nothing and plugging his products a handful of times is nothing compared to the amount of money he lost by losing peoples trust with this, not that thats that much, but you clearly dont realize that infowars is almost putting out more hours of video every day than there are in a single day

i mean not really but they have plenty of time to plug their shit without this, you're dumb

op is a faggot

wikileaks is a psyops

what a year to be alive.

JULIAN SAID THE RELEASE COMES WEDNESDAY YOU IDIOTS! UPDATED FROM TODAY TO WEDNESDAY

nobody cares. if they have something to put forward they will. stop flooding Cred Forums with shill threads

well they did BTFO DNC and Hillary though, gotta give them credit for that... Also many mysterious deaths

>Curious how he repeatedly said how tired he was and that he was going to go home yet stayed on for the duration of the entire conference.

He didn't though, it was still going when they shut down the stream and left.

OP's right. Roger Stone and Jones were the only ones to hype this up to the way it was.

We're still getting the leaks, just over 10 weeks. Normies are fucking retarded and can't remember what was in the news yesterday, and the media can master spin on 1 story over a week. So 1 story per week leaves alot of material for media to scramble over to turn into a spin.

Cred Forums should be mad at Alex. It really is his fault, he's using you cunts for shekels.

Did you look at the date of that article? Or are you just trolling Trumptards?

alex jones is a conspiracy theory nut who will believe what he wants to believe and get riled up about it and blow everything out of proportion if he feels so. it's his stupid ass fault and our fault for blindly trusting everything he says. anyway i'm looking forward to the first promised leaks.

They knew there was a lot of hype, and the media was saying that it was happening. They could have said something but they still let it happen.

People care about the contents of the leaks, nobody gives a single fuck about the wikileaks organization.

Goes to show that Assange is turning into an egotistical shit.

He did cancel it though you dumbfuck, he was going to do it on the balcony, pussed out, and settled for shilling his fucking book.

Imbecile

>Wikileaks has a birthday
>Julian says he's going to make an announcement
>Cry like a bitch because it isn't what you wanted
He said October would destroy her campaign he never ever said it would be one day it that it would be a single release.
He's going to flood the media with shit that will kill her campaign and then keep going so Trump has plenty of price able evidence to put her behind bars or send her to the chair.

This. The closer the election day the better

He looked uneasy, under alot and somehow sad.

He already did great leaks, Id also say, that without him there would be no trump

If Assange and Trump put Hillary in prison I would cream myself.

I think we should all stick with Assange for this 10 weeks. If he doesn't deliver, we'll know what type of person he is.

Fuck the shills. Assange has until Nov 8th to give up the goods.

>CTR PSYOP PROTOCOL
>CALL EVERYONE NOT BUTTHURT WITH ASSANGE A SHILL

I don't, that's why I made this thread

>Assange is willfully keeping information that would send Hillary to jail hidden

retard, can't wait for some more wow it's literally nothing emails

I don't believe the negative things said here because you all sound exactly like a CTR psyop

You think we are that stupid?

Julian carries the weight of the world on his shoulders, I can't wait until Trump fixes the US so he can take a vacation and get some real sleep without nightmares or being worried about hitmen/drones

>he believed Alex Jones
Fucking Christ, do you believe Roger Stone too?

You're not American.. you shouldn't care about our election. You're just a shill trying damage control before the damage starts.

Every week its we have this new thing that will destroy Hillary
But were not gonna release it yet, or maybe just part of it

I think hes desperate and hoping if he keeps hinting he has evidence he can cut a deal with Hillary for a full pardon and money

he said before he would wreck her BEFORE THE FIRST DEBATE

Well to be fair the entire world should be able to vote in the American elections, since the entire world will be affected by the outcome.
And just to clarify, I would vote for Trump if I were allowed to.

He's done right by us since the start, no reason to stop believing in him now
>can't wait for some more wow it's literally nothing emails
Nigger the recently released 9/11 emails all but said the Saudi's ordered the whole thing to commence and yet normies still think bush did it all.
You're retarded if you think he wont put out the killing blow the only question is will normies comprehend it

Alex is a fucking controlled opposition plant

It's why his shitty little show got so big

I've known he's full of shit for about 3 years now

Old news. Alex is a faggot and anyone who believes his shit is likewise.

Moving on:
Does anyone know whether or not the Hillary leaks will be released before the election

It's either a psyop or Americans have an ADHD epidemic.

>the entire world should be able to vote in the American elections
I would rather nuke this planet into hellfire and irradiated dust than ever let that happen, you cucks don't deserve our rights nor do you have any right to say jack shit about our elections. We don't interrupt yours so stay the fuck out of ours, it's not our fault you're such cucks that we dictate what everyone else does.
He also said he would make today's announcement from a balcony, things change.
That man has a lot to consider any time he goes out in public since it could be the last time he's ever seen alive, cut him some slack

>Americans
More like the entire west, we WERE the original test subjects though you aren't wrong there

>Does anyone know whether or not the Hillary leaks will be released before the election

Quote from Assange

"Everything we have on the US election will be out before nov 8th."

He was dodgy when asked whether or not this would pertain to a certain candidate and if it would "destroy" her.

He must remain unbiased.

>who

Probably CTR and the elite

They want everyone to think wikileaks is full of shit because they know this will damage Hillarys campaign and expose her once and for all as the murderous lying hypocrite bitch she is

Preemptive damage control. They're going to start discrediting wikileaks as muh as possible before the leak

We have 27 days to go in this month.

He never promised to deliver specifics during this telecast.

If anything the water filter merchant is

>Americans have an ADHD epidemic.
Modern internet has given us all ADHD.

Think about how much info you. 90 percent of it you filter out. Only the big shit do you remember.

At anytime before the internet Hillary would have been put in jail. She has commited illegal acts knowingly, but no one cares. [spoiler]Trump too desu[/spoiler]

No one cares unless she said nigger or killed someone. It's sad.

Actions are better than words.

Drop it. Or get the fuck out.

It's official boys. We are boycotting Wikileaks.

I get where you're coming from, but, if you don't want us to care/put our noses in your elections, then you should consider BTFO the rest of the world.
The president of the united states is considered a (THE?) world leader, with influences everywhere. Stay inside your borders or stop complaining when other nationalities take interest in your phony puppet show.

I fucked this post up so bad.

I'm going to bed.

Shut up shill. Nothing was scheduled to be dropped tonight. Alex Jones tricked you.

You are not mentioning they never said the would not release anything either ...Yea let's have a big press conference that the whole world will watch ...pimp out a book ...and we will tell ya the big secrets latter lol

Yes! It's Alex Jones and Roger Stone fault

>Majority of replies ITT didn't fall for the CTR bait.
>Can't reply bait if there's no butthurt
>Thread will now be slided/ignored by shills

You guys have absolutely no idea how obvious your shit tactics are do you?

boycott misinfo wars, THEY overhyped this
not wikileaks

Have another link then.
rt.com/usa/361533-assange-documents-elections-usa/

Who would benefit most from discrediting Wikileaks?

HOLY SHIT!!!! IM ORDERING SUPER MALE VITALITY *****NOW******

if it did all this for some wop, imagine what it would do for me, a proud anglo american.

My cock will be the biggest thing since the moon landing!!!!!

Ass-ranger is just trying to keep himself relevant so the Ecuadorians don't toss him outside with the trash.

He and Clinton are the same, just money grubbing sociopaths.

>We don't interrupt yours so stay the fuck out of ours

yeah..... about that...

Could be, but my money is on that he actually has shit that can ruin her forever. He's already ruined the careers of DNC staffers.

I told you faggots.

>He and Clinton are the same, just money grubbing sociopaths.
Assange is not going to be your president though.

Fucking pleb cuck pretending to matter.

The USA didn't make you open your ass to muslim nigger dick. You are your countries worst problem.
Muslim people fucked with the USA and killed our people, for that the entire middle east will fucking burn.

>this wikileaks damage control
Sorry Julian, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. And nobody wants your book.

Do us all a favour and drone strike yourself.

nah, before the internet, nobody would have even known about it or even really cared. For instance, its well documented Hillary wanted to turn over the healthcare system to the five largest companies in the US, but pre-internet this was turned into some heroic action. Its also known she made 100,000 in cattle futures after only ten months (starting with only 10,000, a whopping 1000% return). And nobody made a stink about it, despite her not investing really in much else, or showing any prodigious investing knowledge in general. Nowadays that shit would be everywhere and unavoidable.

Bill Clinton has been accused of sexual harassment and rape by several women, something he could ONLY get away with in a pre-internet context. Can you imagine Juanita Broaddrick or Paula Jones with a twitter? "EWWWW gov. Clinton just invited me to his hotel room and pulled out his dick!!!"

most people who pay attention pick a few narratives and stick with them. For instance I stay up to date on Assange, Syria, refugee crisis, various markets, etc. Its not like there's no continuancy. Its continuancy limited to a few threads.

wrong. americans went to the movies too much and the kikes got so much more money than they ever had in history and used it to carry out subversion campaigns in every white country

Sup CTR.

Im tired of all this motherfucking keks in this motherfucking plane

I don't think anyone here thinks wiki leaks is full of shit, and if anyone says it is they're paid shills, the shilling has gotten bad again ever since the first debate we got hit by a wave of it

This theory is so utterly pathetic that I just pity anyone who honestly believes the OP.

I'll give you this pity bump for free.

based finnbro

OK...Alex...

Only because you don't know how not to bump.

I try.

bump for truth.

thank you european mexico without the eagle

Well go faggit.

>You are being fooled into thinking Wikileaks is full of shit.
But I'm not though.

It's pretty self explanatory. Wikileaks was being thrown under the bus for shit it did not do. ((((media)))) and shills kept saying that Wikileaks promised a leak today. Wikileaks never did.

>without him there would be no trump
Nigerian, please. Assange knowingly used the attention of Trump's supporters to sell books. If and when he gets around to a worthwhile leak, few Americans will be paying attention. He hurt his cause today by not releasing anything

thank you for correcting my record

Thanks for correcting the record.

no they're fucking stupid, i really wish they'd all just fuck off already

>Thinks CTR isn't the one trying to discredit the organisation showing Hillary for the cunt she is
Are you dumb

Bumping

Wikileaks 'liked' a tweet that said that they were releasing docs TODAY that would END HILLARY.

This was the only like that Wikileaks had done. They undid the like this morning after not releasing anything.

Fuck Assange. He is just hungry for attention.

This will backfire if he releases shit.

That would mean their guard is down.

No, Michael Savage did way more for Trump. Millions of radio listeners and was behind him from day 1 saying fuck Cruz unlike rest of conservative Media.

You're regurgitating the same talking points you were probably briefed to shill here.

Where Wikileaks like a tweet that said that? Prove it or GTFO. Even if they did, they never directly promised anything but a birthday ceremony which they delivered on.

i know right? suddenly Cred Forums can't tell the difference between tuesday and wednesday

Wow, you mean Alex Jones is controlled opposition?

my bad. They did say Wednesday. Pardon me not having enough redbull this AM.

I will withhold judgement and condemnation until tomorrow.

but they - wikileaks - did undo that like sometime early this AM and @doomsdayscw tweets are now protected/private

LOL ASSANGE USED THE LEAKS AS LEVERAGE TO SECURE IMMUNITY FROM OBAMA AND CLINTON. THEY WILL NEVER BE RELEASED.

NOW HE'S JUST LAYING LOW UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION THEN HE'LL LEAVE HIS EMBASSY PRISON

Yeah i just trolling but that 10 year anniversary circlejerk didnt help much.
But yeah nov 8th or 9th depending on where you are at seems interesting.

I posted in another thread the same as OP and this flaggot replied to me the same way.

See

There's just some butthurt Taiwanese faggot posting shill shit about Assange in several threads

bumping for awareness

>YES GOYIM READ THE LEAKS AND POUR THROUGH ALL THE DIRT THEY HAVE ON HILLARY

>DON'T BITCH ABOUT WIKILEAKS ON YOUR ANIME IMAGE BOARD

The people that actually fell for this shilling need to fucking kill themselves.

Good read. Thanks for the keks

They knew damn well people were expecting something. To the point he pointed that out, directly, in his um um um speech.

Drop the docs or stfu. You can only cry wolf so many times before you start pissing people off.

>WikiLeaks held a press conference to celebrate the organization's tenth anniversary in Berlin today amid intense speculation that Assange was going to release leaked data which was going to destroy Hillary Clinton's campaign. He said he plans 'to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks' and the leaks include 'significant material' on war, arms, oil, Google and the US election.

>Assange was evasive when asked the nature of the leaks relating to the US election campaign, simply insisting 'there are a lot of fascinating angles'. He said: There's an enormous expectation in the United States - part of that expectation will be answered... but we won't do it at 3am.' He said 'some of that expectation will be partly answered.'

>The briefing was incredibly light on detail. Assange asked himself: 'Do they show interesting features of US power factions? Yes they do.'
Assange used this morning's event to appeal for more assistance from the public. He said: 'We're going to need... an army to defend us from the pressure that is already starting to arrive.' Assange refused to say when the first US election leaks would be published but said his next major release of information would be this week.

>but said his next major release of information would be this week.
>major release of information would be this week.
>this week

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821062/Is-moment-tank-Hillary-s-campaign-Julian-Assange-set-speak-WikiLeaks-conference-promising-release-damaging-information-Clinton.html#ixzz4M7HygiDE

very improbable

they don't forgive/forget personal enemies like that. they may do so with rivals that are ultimately on the same side but that's it

He always says this shit, it's always next week, it's always something that will destroy Clinton.

The date only proves his bullshit. It's never gonna come, and if the leak should come it'll be a huge disappointment.

But I still hope it's something good, but I have lost all patience, not gonna bother keeping up with them anymore.

thank fucking God

I got ZERO percent data absorption from it

and worse I became cranky as fuck with my wife

Holy shit, so much drama, just go cut off your dick, the men are talking here.

Soooo Wikileaks is only pretending to be retarded?

Depends on your definition of is.

Clinton just pretended to get a bj from Lewinsky.

INFO WARS IS DISINFORMATION

IGNORE ALL INFO WAR RELATED MATERIAL

...I guarantee it

It's fine, we'll do as we always do: Watch, wait, post what we see. The election and all that unfolds will ultimately do so. We need only watch, wait, post what we see.

>STILL HOLDING OUT FOR WIKILEAKS
but I'm glad I just went to bed last night

he needs to stop trying to play news cycles , everyone how left wikileaks said the same thing, assange is on a power trip. he doesn't know anything about politics or global affairs, everything he does hinders and shortchanges the information he eventually releases.

this HRC shit has become a meme , and it's happened in the past, 'got some bombshells ready for clinton' he says that, then the media memes the fuck out of it for months, they have spin for literally anything that he could release.

want a good example of a truth bomb look at trumps taxes, out of the blue on a saturday, media scrambles as quickly as they can to get a story together, and it backfired on them, trump tax scam>oh shit hillary used the same scam>oh shit it was bill clinton who signed it into existence>nevermind all of this folks, forget about it>damage already done.

assange needs to just dump, thats all wikileaks was meant to be, a safe space for hackers to dump information.

>Not making wikileaks head of the EU

“Can’t we just drone this guy?”

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas AGAIN!

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809

Hillary quits Nevada in email sent out this morning

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771

> mfw CTR shills spamming Cred Forums
> mfw never claimed to be releasing any specific information at the 10 year celebration
> mfw autists apparently expected Assange to detail A MILLION DOCUMENTS in 30 minutes
> mfw doing so would allow the media to spin the "B-but Assange is a Ruski spy!' Immediately and discredit the coming weeks of info
> mfw we will have 10 delicious weeks worth of information to cuck Hillary
> mfw Amerishits seem to think just because Alex Jones jumped the gun that this wasn't a victory for truth and the Trumpster
> mfw you don't realise that showing ANY bias (including excessive criticism of any particular candidate) would fuck up years of work

Do not listen to the shilling, stay woke when my based fellow Aussie drops truth bombs. He has not let us down this cycle, and he won't in the next month.

self suiciding sharia shrapnel sand soldiers

you've been droning random guys for decades, what's the problem now

>You know there's a certain amount of arrogance, Assange is still a media reporter. Whenever they write anything they think they're god or something- oh wait they put up a new camera we love wikileaks.
Alex LOL how much did they pay you to shill.

keep me posted waiting for assange rat is an exercise in futility JUST FUCKING RELEASE TH SHIT ALREADY YOU FAGGOT.

>be Julie Arsesange
>guys I am making an announcement on Tuesday
>yay! expose crooked Hillary now
>o-oh sorry guys announcement canceled because security
>NOOOO! LEAK THE DIRT OUT NOW!!
>guys I am still doing a video announcement
>LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK!!!
>Tuesday comes
>hey guys we at Wikileaks are gonna celebrate our 10 year anniversary
>oh, here is my new upcoming book
>REEEEEEE!!! RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS NOW
>we are gonna release publications weekly for ten weeks
>all excerpts from his upcoming book

fucking alex

Currently thinking that the first leak will be proof that the polls are rigged to tell a fictional story, not related to actual people's opinions. It makes no sense the way Trumps support surges and crashes up against a Hillary ceiling over and over again.

Lmao

Either wikileaks is full of shit and we'll see it when the leaks are shit, or wikileaks is not full of shit and we'll see it when the leaks are not shit.

Underrated post. This guy is s scammer

So the plan is to release things throughout the entire election season? Seems like it's training people not to care which worries me but I hope I'm wrong about that. I think it'd be best to release a couple of little things and save a bunch of big shit for right before the election.

I still have a lot of faith in what this guy is doing though, all the whistle blowers.

I feel bad for Assange, he's likely stuck in that embassy for the rest of his life. Even if Hillary goes to jail and all the bullshit is exposed, the rape charge is proven false and dropped,etc people in the American government and/or intelligence agencies will want him dead.

The election is four weeks from now and they're estimating as much as 30-40% of voters are going to be doing early voting or absentee voting.

If he waits any longer it might not fucking matter what he's got.

Is today Wednesday? What's it like in the future?

>You are being fooled into thinking Wikileaks is full of shit.

Yeah in the same way I was "fooled" into thinking Clinton is a corrupt snake.

There's only so many times a group can threaten to end Clinton's campaign with their information before I don't care.

They've cried wolf like 10 times now. I've lost interest. They have nothing. If they don't and I'm proven wrong, whatever, but I'm not crossing my fingers.

Roger Stone.

>I fucked this post up so bad.
It's true but it's still readable.

>Yeah in the same way I was "fooled" into thinking Clinton is a corrupt snake.
Woah shillfag, there's already a mountain of evidence to show that she's corrupt.

You realize it's not Wikileaks who have power to end anything right? They just leak info.

It's up to people to reject her and department of justice to convict her. The problem is most people are ignorant and don't care, then the corruption in FBI, DoJ,etc.

BUNYIP

consensus:
water filters sold

Fooled? By who? Assange? Their official twitter?

They just upsell everything. It's stupid. You don't need to lie/exaggerate. Just release whistle-blower leaks.