HE IS LIKE THE GIRL WHO TALKS DIRTY TO YOU

KISSES YOU LEADS YOU ON AND DOES NOT WANT TO FUCK

THEN COMPLAINS WHEN YOU DON'T BUY HER A FUCKING DRINK

FUCKING COCK TEASE I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Assange never promised a leak tonight. You were seduced by alex Jones into believing a false reality.

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk with pumpkin spice on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week with juju on that beat as a background music. I'm also a male feminist and i identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist. Rest in peace Harambe my boy.

Hi Julian, I see your Australian flag in every thread as the first post correcting our record about your leaks. I appreciate the time you take out to help clarify

IT WAS LIKE THE BITCH WHO SAYS SHE WANTS TO DO ANAL

BUT AS SOON AS THE TIP IS NEXT TO HER FUCKING ASSHOLE SHE TELLS YOU IT HURTS AND BACKS OUT OF IT

Like we're going to trust a fucking Strayan.

This

Exact thing happened with my gf. The trick is to pin her down and do it anyway. If she doesn't like it the first time (she won't), just keep her locked in the house and keep doing it until she starts asking for it by name.

This is rape.

IT WAS LIKE THAT TIME YOU MET A 10/10 BITCH AND SHE WANTS YOUR COCK SO BAD IT IS AMAZING

ONLY TO FIND OUT THE BITCH HAS HERPIES AND ALL KINDS OF STD SHE GOT FROM FUCKING NIGGERS

THEN YOU JUST GO HOME CRY AND MASTURBATE ALONE

All sex is rape, that's a feminist FACT.

>spreading correct information.
Do you have a problem with this, burger? It's almost as if you don't want the truth getting out.

M8. Hes an aussie. He just shitposted the entire world.

IT WAS LIKE THAT TIME YOU MET A SEXY GIRL WHO HAS AN AMAZING BODY ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU ARE RELATED AND YOU CAN FUCK HER BECAUSE YOUR CHILD WOULD BE POTATO

BUT YOU FUCK HER ANYWAY AND HAVE TO RAISE A POTATO

THEN YOU TRY TO TEACH THE POTATO SOMETHING AND HE KILLS YOU BECAUSE IT IS POTATO AND YOU DID NOT THINK BEFORE GIVING HIM A GUN

IT WAS LIKE THAT TIME WHEN YOU MET A DTF SLUT ON TINDR AND SHE WANTS TO TAKE YOU OUT TO A SECLUDED SPOT IN HER MINIVAN AND FUCK

BUT HER GOTH BOYFRIEND IS HIDING IN THE BACKSEAT AND POPS OUT AND STRANGLES YOU WITH A ELECTRICAL CORD

WHILE THE GIRL STABS YOU IN THE CHEST

IT WAS LIKE THE MOVIE PROMETHEUS

YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT SOMETHING AND GET FUCKING NOTHING BUT DOWN 25 BUCKS AND WHEN YOU GET HOME AFTER BEING RAPED BY THE MOVIE JEW YOU WALK INTO YOU HOUSE AND FIND YOUR WIFE FUCKING HER BROTHER THEN YOU REALIZE THE POTATO KID WAS NOT NOT EVEN YOUR FUCKING RETARD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

IT WAS LIKE WATCHING ALIEN RESURRECTION ON DVD WITH YOUR SISTER AND THEN YOU START FUCKING BECAUSE THE MOVIE IS TOO BORING AND IT'S PRETTY GOOD AT FIRST

BUT THEN HER HUSBAND WHO IS ALSO DISTANTLY RELATED TO YOU COMES HOME FROM THE MOVIES EARLY AND CATCHES YOU AND CONFESSES HE HAS NIGGER STDS FROM SOME 10/10 WHORE AND NOW YOU HAVE THEM TOO

Correct the record is so desperate. They know Trump is gonna win, otherwise there wouldn't be so many shill threads.

IT WAS LIKE THAT TIME YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE ANAL SEX WITH A HORSE SO YOU GET YOUR BUDDY TO FILM IT AND END UP DEAD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

I'm thinking these genuinely might be shills. It would make sense for them to shitpost until Assange threads are unreadable, so people learn to ignore them.

I'm not Assange, I promise.

Dude says nothing waste everyone time. Yeah, totally shilling and not actually pissed off or anything because ya know.

> Media makes up story that WikiLeaks press conference is for HRC leak.
> Media gets mad when WikiLeaks press conference isn't for HRC leak.

No one is posting counter information to prove him wrong. You know why? he had no information none. Then I am suppose to believe he is in super danger because at any second the goberment will take him out. He is full of shit and a troll.

>knowing there is a large amount of hype, Assange makes absolutely no attempt to defuse that in order to pack what appears to be a two star hotel's conference center with reporters to watch him say what amounted to absolutely nothing via Skype

>Announced Wednesday update from Tuesday almost a week ago

>Implying anyone but retards stayed up EXPECTING an early release.

>Announced Wednesday update from Tuesday almost a week ago

>Implying anyone but retards stayed up EXPECTING an early release.

REMEMBER TO SAGE THESE SHILL THREADS PEOPLE

I don't think he invites reporters. They probably chose to come.

It's just a conference to talk about the overall state of Wikileaks.

But he openly stated during the conference that he was aware of the hype surrounding it, yet he did nothing to counter these rumors. Invited or no, that drew in the media.

I agree that doesn't make much sense.