Sleeper cells

Today in Serbia.

Can we play a little game?

Who can find a woman or a small child? GO!

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=LCoooi4-SyI

SOURCE(S): kurir.rs/vesti/beograd/nezapamcen-protest-kod-autobuske-stanice-migranti-blokirali-saobracaj-u-centru-beograda-clanak-2473593

Other urls found in this thread:

blic.rs/vesti/beograd/migranti-prave-haos-u-beogradu-pod-jakom-policijskom-pratnjom-zaustavljaju-saobracaj/q58tgsy
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-serbia-idUSKCN1240RO?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/latest-migrants-in-belgrade-demand-hungary-open-border.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blic.rs/vesti/beograd/migranti-prave-haos-u-beogradu-pod-jakom-policijskom-pratnjom-zaustavljaju-saobracaj/q58tgsy

ENG:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-serbia-idUSKCN1240RO?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/latest-migrants-in-belgrade-demand-hungary-open-border.html

you should put landmines around the border then leave them there for the next 50 years

Fucking racists, these people flee FROM A WAR that you created.

The men are fleeing, the women and children are left behind.

You know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Which war? India-Pakistan? They have paki accents.

oh, good one

I luv ya

Serbia, what are you doing? Make off shore concentration camps and detain them permanently then beat the crap out of them, instill fear into them. This is the only humane way to deal with them, personally I think Bulgaria and Australia should be in charge of asylum seekers.

>serbia caused the syrian civil war

cool, I'll add that to our list of mass genocides. We truly are monsters, aren't we?

Why do these guys look like Pakis and not Syrian? Am I missing something?

> sandniggers are a diverse bunch

Who checks these people?

If judging by Assad then Syrians do look whiter than your average sandnigger.

I really don't know.

I saw Doctors, Physicists, Astronomers, Engineers & Programmers

-Checked- XYZ4 -Slovenia-

-Checked- XYZ4 -Switzerland-

-Checked- XYZ4 -Belgium-

-Checked- XYZ4 -United Kingdom-

I think I saw a small 27 year-old child in that crowd.