>Sanders says Clinton comments in leaked audio "absolutly correct"

So was this faggot just a plant or is he actually such a fucking cuck

You're fucking a white male, Eriksson.

>Thinking reddit has any thought provoking articles ever
I know youre a swede but cmon

Trump is objectively bad.

What if I'm rich and hate Mexicans?

>So was this faggot just a plant or is he actually such a fucking cuck

he's an odd politician because he has principles rather than ideology, and he usually tells the truth.

so yeah, he will seem like a dumbass on occasion.

bumper

He just wants to survive the election. That cuck knows he will end up dead if he backs out now

not compared to hillary

Fuck off reddit cunts

>or is he actually such a fucking cuck

t-thanks for Correcting The RecordĀ©

He's like 90, nothing changes for him even if shillary doesn't pop him.

Killing your countryman, betraying your country and feeding terrorist organisations with money is objectively than speaking your mind about racial concerns and problems

*worse

He is 3 years older than an obese Trump

this

What if Trump was actually GOOD

What would they have against him?

Cred Forums is so fucking deluded

Not that Hillary is any better but its easy to get away from her scandals by pointing towards the countless scandals of her enemy

Trump is just a bad candidate.

What if Cred Forums actually subverts plebbit?

I believed that, I even held out some hope after that.

Now I don't. He's a plant. A plant who was never meant to win. But somehow might have because he did his job of getting retard kids riled up too well and almost Corbyn'd the democrats, so they rigged the election.

Could CTR. Also could just be that a very bad person is running for one of the most powerful positions in the world. There may even be some other possibilities.

I don't see any problem with this tbqh. It's clear YOU don't have the prowess nor the dedication to take over a website effectively as we have

Cred Forums tried that and the end result is the embarrassment that is /r/the_donald.

Boards like coontown got shutdown.

But you pidoraha

God he's such a spineless pussy. He's the guy that always texts back and says "I'll always be here to talk."

I still smile whenever I see /r/the_donald on the front-page

go back to /po/

CTR has spent about 6 million dollars, that's more than enough to money to buy off some mods and have an army of Mexicans posting shit.

Well that sucks, CTR just focused all their attention there. Would've been good if they had a little competition.

Anyone who isn't a literal retard knows this is blatant shilling.

That's the problem with Reddit. Hillary's army of people upvote everything to make her look good and downvote anything that makes her look bad.

Cred Forums loves CTR. Using the same talking points to take down anyone that hurts Clinton.

Look at all the anti Bernie and Johnson threads the past 8 months

If there was such a thing as a good mod and an independent subreddit, then yes, the sub would accurately represent the current headlines without biases. However, one word in defence of the sub: if the MSM is overwhelmingly against Trump then that will trickle down into a place like /r/politics since they will almost exclusively look at major publications and media.

Back in the Arab Spring this reddit shit was legit. Word spread quickly around the United States and the world about Happenings.
When you have something that powerful it must be controlled.
Reddits success was it's downfall.
People still believe they can get truth from this reddit. They can't. It got slide faster than Bills cock into a twelve year old.

>if the MSM is overwhelmingly against Trump then that will trickle down into a place like /r/politics since they will almost exclusively look at major publications and media.

They block sites like Breitbart because they say they're biased yet they allow sites like Huffington Post because they say they're neutral.

mental gymnastics.

Not surprised, bots have been used to push political agendas on plebbit for a while now.

It's reddshit, they allow 1 sided censorship in order to achieve a goal. Only the Japanese imageboards are based enough to just let ideas fight

This is such an award-winning photograph. This should be in the running for a Pulitzer, Picture of the Year, hell I'd even argue for a Robert Capa since they're basically in fucking Africa.

Agree, but still better than Clinton

Yea, that's the totally absurd and despicable state of affairs we're in today: Western media have this conceit they are professional, objective institutions that respect the sacrosanct values of journalistic integrity. In reality they are no better than the sate controlled media of China, Russia, Turkey, etc. But at least those media don't try to hide the fact that they are biased.
The real problem is that there are literally several hundred million people in the West who still trust our media to be fair and impartial. And when you trust the media you let your defences down.

See, here's the problem. Trump MAY be bad. He might be a terrible person for the job. But we already KNOW that Clinton is. He personal and political history make that clear, yet the entire media establishment is all in for her and are shilling their little hearts out.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

The inability to upvote or downvote on Cred Forums is what has frustrated CTR here. There's also a fair number of them that stick around long enough to get redpilled.

>Trump MAY be bad. He might be a terrible person for the job. But we already KNOW that Clinton is.

This is 100% backwards. Your presumption that Clinton is bad is based entirely on unproven conspiracies. And you are constantly adding more conspiracies, thinking the existence of past conspiracies gives them legitimacy.

We know he lost a billion dollars in a year. We know he hasn't paid tax in some years (and possibly might not now). We know he got a deferment from Vietnam We know he doesn't pay his workers. We know he's had two failed marriages. We know all these things and more, yet it's somehow still a question as to whether or not he's suited to be president.

Cred Forums is the exact same way, mental gymnastics to defend a shitty candidate

> Clinton lost 6 billion dollars of *taxpayer* money as Secretary of State!

> We know she uses the same tax provisions to not pay tax

> We know as a woman she never had to

> We know that he doesn't pay people who don't do their part of the bargain properly, which is what we need from a negotiator, not a doormat

> We know that her husband is a poonhound and a rapist and she threatened his victims.

It's kind of amusing that everything that Trump supposedly has done, Clinton has done worse.

Ha ha ha. Clinton was an awful SOS. She is a proven liar and a proven opportunistic politician bordering on nihilism in her ethics.

>this delusion

As opposed to here with
Trump Good
Trump Good
Third Party Bad
Clinton Bad
Actual News
Trump Good
Trump Good
Third Party Bad
Clinton Bad

?

Stop caring about what niggit is doing FFS everyone knows the content isn't user based, there are mods and content producing accounts on the payroll.

They have an agenda just like everything else, their user base is much more nu-male/roastie and they like to salivate at that shit.

No one fucking cares, Trump won't get a positive comment on that shit site, except for the Donald which is a cancer in and of itself.

>We know he lost a billion dollars in a year

A paltry billion dollars? I remember when Clinton voted for the disaster that was the war in Iraq that cost the American taxpayer a TRILLION (that's a TRILLION(!) with a capital T!) dollars and cost 4,500 American solders their lives.
>Your presumption that Clinton is bad is based entirely on unproven conspiracies.
Pic related, lmao!

This has nothing to do with propaganda. Every person with common sense should have understood by now that Trump is a egomaniac and literally is an immature cunt who can't handle criticism. Besides, he is easier to bait than the average Cred Forumsack.
God forbid he becomes POTUS and has to actually engage in diplomacy. Putin would eat him for breakfast, lunch and dinner and Trump wouldn't even notice.

This "propaganda" just shows that nobody is stupid enough to still opt for Trump. Except OP of course.

>implying 3/4ths of the threads here aren't also attacking Trump

You CTR folk will be hunted down on the Day of the Rope, just like the lying niggers you are.

CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE STRATEGIES

Change you can believe in, user

Coming to a Chinese owned reeducation camp near you.

Haha here we go again with CTR faggot.

Thank you for proving my point bitch.

I'm all for Trump winning, I just get tired of you faggots spamming Trump 95 % of the time.

I can't wait till the election is over, no matter who wins, and hopefully Cred Forums can return to normal.

If Cred Forums exists at the time.

yeah I went there to have a look too
fucking lolled to their bubble

A shekel for each shlomostein lost at the battle of Gas Chamber hill. Never forget general Zyklon Bernberg

i feel like it's time for a redpill raid on there. hopefully convert some normies

How do you know this came from Reddit?