What is up with all the CTR shills lately

what is up with all the CTR shills lately
are they trying to distract us from the assange leaks?

>implying that traitor faggot actually even has any leaks

Face it you drumpfbabbies have lost

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed?

That's exactly what it is. The closer we get, the harder they're going to misdirect the attention. Leaks haven't even been released and it's been maximum damage control for the past week or so.

Thanks fat girl

Not CTR. Half the people Trump posting are left of center. All you are actually seeing is how we actually feel.

I personally will be voting for Clinton but have been shitposting in favor of Trump since the start. I also tried to give him a win here in Ohio by registering Republican but Rs here are cucked for Kasich.

He is that weak, and my hands (((rub together))) anticipating down ballot losses.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill

stop being triggered Drumpftard

you should probably kill yourself

thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD

Please stop eating. Your family is concerned.

What leaks?

What leaks?

Lol

>Leaks
AHAHAHAHAHA

As if. The lulz this cycle will easily surpass what happened here the night Romney got destroyed.

Hill is on track to do the same or better than Obama,because unlike house seats you can't gerrymander nation and state borders.

samefagging this hard

>are they trying to distract us from fucking nothing?
Correct that for you.

Tell me what leaks?

>better than obama
so you don't know her policies?
come on man, you gotta be a better shill than that

Assange leaked that wikileaks is going to leak more leaks from wikileaks

Wow

I heard the meeting was a huge letdown.

Anyone stay up and watch?

there is no CTR, trump is censoring other trump for talking about FAILEAKS

>doesn't even know I'm talking about margin of victory

Holy shit the 90 IQ meme was right.

Nobody on this board unironically supports Hillary. The only people who do are paid shills hired by noted homosexual predator David Brock.

Brock hires these disaffected obese women who've easily fallen for the SJW meme (because they are fat, and women) to post "le Hilldog is cool" threads.

Hillary is a liar, and has destroyed the lives of many of Bill Clinton's rape victims.

Fuck her.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He helped hype up an announcement. Assange never said he would leak something today... Only the media and shills.

They want you lose interest, but don't let them. Only take info from wikileaks Twitter.

Thank you for correcting the record.

What leaks?

What's he waiting for?

>I'm supposedly CTR
>check out this tabloid rapist claim!

Look at yourself...

LOOK

You are the shill.

For you to buy his book. If you don't buy it, he doesn't leak, Hillary wins. You don't want that to happen to you? Buy it today!

>Nobody on this board ironically supports Hillary

Lots of us ironically support Trump though. November 9th is going to be glorious; I might even take the day of work to make pasta jerky with Cred Forums's salty tears

Ah right that makes sense, thanks friendo. We better stay the course and keep doubling down on this credible wildcard.

Like he said, he is verifying all the info and putting it together.

It's his job and he's doing it the right way. He gets these thousands of documents and has to publish the right ones in a nice searchable and indexed package after verifying everything.

Even if you don't agree with his method, please, go see exactly what he has said instead of the media hype.

It's a tactic to harm wikileaks. They can't drone him, but they still have psyops.

Your employment ends on that day, hamplanet. Nothing to shill for after you lose.

(Also, just so you know fat girl, the tears meme is like 12 years old. I know women can't into humor, but still...)

> he is verifying all the info and putting it together
Who told you that? You're literally making shit up. You're a textbook shill.

Yeah I think this is pretty succinct.

There was almost no support for Hillary here. CTR is a bit of an overplayed meme, but you can tell that they definitely exist. Yesterday was really bad.

Trump? He is alright. He is definitely the most entertaining politician in a while, and the amount of salt he generates is fantastic. I'm not sure I actually like the guy, though. And I'm not sure I actually want to be president either.

I'll support him on here and I'll think about voting for him (I live in communist Maryland, 100% Hillary land) but it's hard to actually get behind they guy. He leaves a funny taste in my mouth.

Trumptards like you are the cancer that is killing Cred Forums.
Not only do you support a washed out kikesupporter, but you also think that you are doing anything good for the white race.

Fuck off whatever flag and Syria

Kill yourself shill.

Nope, my voter activism is all free volunteer work after my shift and I come here to shitpost for free.

>tfw personally responsible for fundraising over $9,000 for HRC and the DNC
>tfw have been walking "urban" neighborhoods for months, helping register hundreds of minorities and helping hundreds more request absentee ballots
>tfw using 12 year old memes because I've been here since Cred Forums was guro

I've totally given up on politics at this point. I just want him to win for the lulz. Imagine how all those faggots on TV would react to him winning. It would be the greatest amount of butthurt ever witnessed, and we'd get to see it live.

No you don't. Nobody gives a shit about Hillary unless they are getting paid to.

She has literally no passionate support.

That's why she paid $6 million dollars for an army of shills. Because while Bernie and Trump have real, passionate, organic support. Hillary has nothing.