TRUMP GENERAL - VP EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Loveland CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/cmyu_EWMAB4
>Pence Rally in Ashland VA 10/3/16
youtu.be/6BgvPmR7_8M
>Nigel: Dont Take Abuse from a Clinton
youtu.be/sYu_8qVERmI
>Black Female Supporting Trump Explains Why
youtu.be/LR3ih75Fzq0
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Pueblo CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/Laxw35PjVyI
>Trump speaks at RAW PAC 10/3/16
youtu.be/Z_5kh-z4IXA

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/2778a6ab72ea49558445337865289508/ap-how-trumps-apprentice-moved-capitalism-sexism
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtu.be/6BgvPmR7_8M
fusion.net/story/176716/heres-the-creepy-video-of-donald-trump-saying-hed-date-his-own-daughter/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
rt.com/viral/361510-alt-right-cheat-sheet-racist/
heatst.com/world/wikileaks-assange-has-nothing-on-hillary-clinton-but-his-gums-are-rotting/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475582923479.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=fItxli7-uU0
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
youtube.com/watch?v=WySv9hEiilM
twitter.com/electionsmith/status/782929522773680128
youtube.com/watch?v=eq9FCBatl3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many bongs and bings until the VP debate

Awoo

"Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka."

JESUS CHRIST HOW HARD DOES THIS FAT OLD CREEP JERK OFF TO HIS DAUGHTER

He probably sniffs her panties when she's at Tennis practice. How old do you think she was when he started masturbating about her?

bigstory.ap.org/article/2778a6ab72ea49558445337865289508/ap-how-trumps-apprentice-moved-capitalism-sexism

about 13.5 bongs? 14.5?

Morning Awooo.

Can I get a Trump hat shoop here? Thanks in advance!

WHY DIDNT ASSANGE RELEASE HIS LEAKS?

IS THIS HOW THE WIKI OF LEAKS DIE?

>How you want those taxes senpai?

Just fuck my campaign up

OP pastebin updated:
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

enjoy
>Pence Rally in Ashland VA 10/3/16
youtu.be/6BgvPmR7_8M

Just woke up, what did I miss from last night?

>being proud of your beautiful daughter is "creepy" to tumblr

assange trolled the world

Who else /nosleep/ here?

So the Wikileaks announcement was last night. It was supposed to be the bombshell that finally turned this election around. It was supposed to bury Hillary.

What was leaked?

Are you fucking retarded m8?

fusion.net/story/176716/heres-the-creepy-video-of-donald-trump-saying-hed-date-his-own-daughter/

You have to be a goddamn moron to think he doesn't wanna bang her.

A very angry alex jones calling assange's haircut a cucklike while playing Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex video

no sleep until there's leaks

Roger Stone was full of shit like most people knew he was

Okay I've said my piece about the disastrous polling we've seen after the debate. I hope some of you reading realise what's up and Trump will get the message too. It's time for Turnabout Trump, or the world burns.

It wasn't a wikileaks official announcement.
Alex jones is yelling and going crazy.
Shills in full force. Start saying fuck Julian drone strike him I'm with her.

I don't believe anyone who supports Trump would drone strike someone who has leaked and contributed so much just because nothing was released today.

MAGA

Who doesn't wanna bang her?
Maybe you, because you're a faggot, but any normal man would want to bang her.

He just said he has a million documents that will be released in 10 batches over the next 10 weeks.

>Trump will get the message
He will don't worry

on November 8th

>it's now considered news to whine about trolls trolling you
wew

It's called a compliment, only a faggot would twist it into something disgusting and lewd. Of course most of the internet is faggots and degenerates so I'm not surprised they forced this meme. KYS.

>projecting your pedophilia this hard

The name "Travis M. Andrews" is goy as fuck. So why are you talking about "anuddah shoa"?

Fuck it, I'm reposting

>We don't know what the turnout will be,

Actually, we have loads of very good indicators, pic related is one

>but it's just wishful thinking to disregard what all the polls are saying even if they do use the 2012 model.

It isn't though. Again, pic related. That said, if that isn't good enough for you, look at the relative enthusiasm among voters, (Republican vs. Democrat), almost 70% of Republicans are extremely enthusiastic, that leads the dems by 30% or more.

If that isn't good enough for you, look at the independent vote, (50% vs 25%) or the black/hispanic vote.(~15-20% of blacks are pro-Trump, as are ~30% of Hispanics. This is insane for a Republican.)

If that isn't good enough, look at the early ballots from Florida and NC. (massive Republican lead despite that being historically unprecedented.)

Legit everything that isn't in the RCP bullpen shows a ridiculous landslide.

>inb4 Fox News

They rooted for Jeb, then Rubio, then Cruz, and outside of s select few pundits, they've never been pro-Trump and are making the same polling mistakes that everyone else who is fighting the last war is.

>hurr durr, Trump being within the MOE on biased polls means he's going to lose

Alex Jones was more deranged than normal since he has had no sleep

it was incredible

Hello newfriend, maybe you should take your trip off whilst you've still got your training wheels on

During the livestream he said they'd be releasing documents relevant to the election each week for the next 10 weeks. (Starting this week)

What exactly that means, I'm not sure.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

Checked & Saved.
MAGA qt's best qt's.

All masturbate about their family members

"Perfectly normal"

This is why we keep you in this shitty containment board

AWOOVEMENT BUDDY

Stone said Wednesday.

What day is it?

@91453528

all I'm going to say is your image is from the primaries and they rarely correlate to the general, but it's anything I guess. Now show me some sources on the other stuff please.

m8 he's only with MoE because of old polls, remember when this was a thing when he was ahead and old Clinton+100 polls were hanging on? Now this is working against us. It's BAD. Undeniably bad. Is it over? Probably not but we should be vigilant and not just stew in shit while we're losing our hats.

So I'm guessing Assange didn't deliver at all? Was Dilbert Man right again?

Even fags would be like "gurrl you look good in that dress, I would totally have non-romantic intercourse with you, yaaaaas" Must be an angry jealous landwhale dyke instead.

No, you masturbate because you're a faggot.
Real men no fap.

>This is why "we" keep you in this board
And what does that say about you?

He delivered exactly what was promised: A 10-year anniversary conference.

Maybe it would help Trump's polling numbers if we didn't keep hearing about how bad he wants to fuck his daughter.

Then again he has a lot of support in the rural south. Maybe he should say how much he's always wanted screw a sheep to nail down the support of his base.

>It'll also kill off any chance of a populist or nationalist president in the US forever.

Why didn't we elect Pat Buchanan? For all we know, that may have been our last chance.

Those hateful, White Supremacist Reddit forums are out of control.

the date was Wednesday

user got the date wrong

>tfw no qt maga gf

>All these based MAGA females

I have never seen a single attractive Hilary supporter, I mean y'know... if she had any.

So what did assange deliver?

>DRUMPF, AM I RIGHT?!

Authentic Australian shitposting

Seriously, Pat is so based. Would've been the best president in 100 years. GOPe shot him down. It's all been leading up to this.

You're a faggot obsessed with incest fantasies

>setting your alarm at 4:30 PM so you could at least walk the earth with regular humans again
Thanks ASSange you fucking asshole

For all the people pissed off about Ass-ange (incl. Alex Jones):
Remember this flag.
Now remember that those under this flag are ultimate bantmasters and trolls.
Now, remember that, although they are ultimate trolls, they are not traitors.
Ass-ange will deliver eventually.

Trump is still leading the LA Times poll :^)

An advertisement for his new book.

No, really. Apparently he mentioned he'd be leaking information moving forward but he didn't indicate if it was about Hilary or not, probably not the daft cunt.

DRUMPF BTFO BY WIKILEAKS

CLINTON WON DWI

Only CTR shills said Stone was full of shit. Are you saying the shills were right all along?

see

Just saying that he will release a million documents on the election over the next 10 weeks.

Check the date

>sample asking same person over and over again

ok

I have a confession to make.

I, along with a group of 13 international shitposters, have been trolling you guys by pretending to be CTR.

At first, most of us were apolitical. But as the days turned into months most of us got on the bandwagon. As of now there are only five of us left and soon to be four, as I am leaving and joining the Trump side.

I hope you can forgive me for my transgressions

Fucking nothing

Trump is finished

Why do I even bother getting excited for Trump's campaign? This is just empty promise after empty promise.

This is the same poll that showed Obama winning 2012 while all the other polls had Romney up 2 points or tied with Obama ;^)

All's fair in love and trolling.

This better be good, we need some more ammuntion against clinton so she unconditionally goes to prison

Alex was too busy raging to hear that part.

Pretty funny when he called Assange "Hillary's buttplug" though.

I'm afraid of the abortion questions.

If they stick to those topics pence will hurt trump hugely.

And I'm afraid (((they))) will.

That's good to hear from an accredited bantmaster. Thank you

Wow what happened to /tg/, shits mad cancerous tonight

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY
>MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY
MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY
>MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY

That was my favorite part.

someone grab OPs, i gotta go to work
OP pastebin
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

The only way to stop that would be for Obama to pardon her before Trump is sworn in.

A wikileaks bomb would have been a nice prize, but we will just have to content with a simple election victory for Trump.
Its a damn shame.

He has said he's dropping a leak tomorrow and will have all relevant info out before the election. He earned some grief by not denying that this morning was supposed to be a big hurt on Shillary's campaign and using the attention to sell books instead. I have faith he will deliver something but noone should defend this hipster shill until he has something good which he hasnt since the Gitmo leaks. Bernie was gonna lose no matter what

>all I'm going to say is your image is from the primaries and they rarely correlate to the general,

You should probably call up Obongo and let him know that he never actually became president, I think he'd be interested.

>Now show me some sources on the other stuff please.

On muh phone, but they can be found in CNN polls, USC/LA Times, aggregates for early ballots (I think it's localvoting.org or some shit - the website that gives the breakdown of early ballots.)

Ya know how I knew?

Murikan flag.

The former CTR shills claim to use Canadian proxies usually, and as we all know its a crime to shill for the American election in America.

You know what i think is funny?

Majority of trump supporters don't use twitter, yet liberals spend so much time on twitter fighting trump.

2 bongs till persuasion man's stream

Shills out in a full scale assault. They're becoming more "sophisticated" with their concern posting.

Okay. You do realise that image is old right? Newer polls he loses in NC and NV.

>Majority of trump supporters don't use twitter

Yet we still dominate on social media.

Oy vey, looks like skypes at RT found out about our little secret code :^)

rt.com/viral/361510-alt-right-cheat-sheet-racist/

WTF actually happened? I've been awake for 5 minutes. Is he going to do his release at a later date?

That was pretty good.

What's even funnier is that Trump has way more followers and likes on Twitter than Hillary, same for Facebook.

It's just a manifestation of the incredibly low enthusiasm voters have for her. They're literally low energy.

heatst.com/world/wikileaks-assange-has-nothing-on-hillary-clinton-but-his-gums-are-rotting/

Holy shit. This is the most shill like article i have ever read.

>12yr olds from Cred Forums and butthurt redditors
>Trolls

Pic one

Literally nobody cares, you have no effect on us or this board

Welcome.
Many of my friends don't care about the election and don't follow it. I'm glad to see anyone getting interested in it.

>A wikileaks bomb would have been a nice prize, but we will just have to content with a simple election victory for Trump.
Its a damn shame.

This. I have faith that Trump can deal with Congresscucks, but a 33,000-tier scandal for Shillary would guarantee a 100+ electoral vote victory, which would give Trump the popular mandate needed by orders of magnitude to get shit done within the first hundred days..

"Though I do not personally believe that women should get abortions, but I am not a woman. That decision should not be up to me."

>journalism in the year 2016

Oh I am laughing.

>heatst.com

Who?

We had 4 Canadians, 3 Americans, 1 Finngolian, 3 Bongs, and 2 Germans

Cred Forumsabies and trolls in general hearing about the Assange trolling and they want to make a ruckus is all

If this is true that was a dick move to waste our time because we care that an evil cunt might be our next president. You got some shit to make up for, friend-o

Fug. I thought Trump was a Russian spy, why are they attacking us?!

Well? Show me don't tell me.

I forgive you but as a punishment you must bow down to Kek everyone 5 hours for a week.

So i dont really know much about how the election works in the states.

How can some vote now in the mail, while others vote on the 8th of november?

Can you vote now and then they count it the 8th? Is that it, or?

There's nothing more rage-inducing than pretentious smug Shillary-rats spouting on Twitter.

You're insane if you think that will be pence's answer

Pence is a young-earth-creationist. He will start talking about Jesus if anything like abortion comes up.

They count all the mailed in vote on the 8th. You can vote early too and it will be counted on the 8th.

This.

>When will republicans just grow up?

They should just have the candidates fight to the death instead. Debating is boring, the strongest man should win.

Paul - what are you doing? You can't switch over now

Yes most states allow early voting.

So you can vote already now, or you can vote on the 8th in person?

NOOOOOOOO

LET THE TRUMP WIN

LET HIM WIN

who saw Colberts VP debate preview?
The Thrilla whos Vanilla vs Who is Mike Pence again?
these jokes about Kaine good Pence bad certainly make sense and are funny

I believe early voting collects up physical ballots that will be entered on Nov. 8th with people there voting in person.
I'm not sure how absentee ballots work, etc, etc.

Possibly mail voting works in a similar manor? I'm unsure how they can mail vote because voting in my state requires photo ID to combat voter fraud.

>Realization you could have been making $300 an hour and had free pizza/uber this entire time like me.

The major polls that have come out post-debate (I'm going to disregard Reuters ,YouGov, and Monmouth out of hand due to their terrible track record, but will also ignore tracking polls like USC, despite them being the most accurate in 2012 to be fair to you,) all show Trump within MoE in all those states.

I'm phoneposting, so ai don't have the infographs on hand.

Sorry lad

Where's my paycheck, faggot?

It's very close but only because of the old polls where Trump was ahead.

WHO!?

MIKE PENCE!

wait...Isn't Photo ID required in every state?

I'm not even mad at Assange.

I'm mad at Roger Stone and Alex Jones for hyping it up so much. Especially Roger Stone.

Kys Roger Stone

RIP awoo posting. Posting awoos is now considered a signature or avatar.
Just a matter of time before PEPE's and MAGA caps are conisdered avatars too.

Guess I'm a dronestrike supporter now. Pic related, it's me not attaching pro-trump pictures. You win mods.

I don't think he will say that.

And if he did, (((they))) would just """fact check""" him live, forcing him to destroy his credibility or say something outrageously offensive to women.

And we can argue the merits of proportion all day, but the reality is most women are very much in support of that. Being against it is somewhat of a death knell these days.

Hah, no..... Democrats are very against photo ID laws because it stops them from getting dead people and illegals from voting for Hillary.

Probably same as in Norway. There is a cutoff date for mail-in (early voting). These votes are counted beforehand, and their numbers are released almost immediately after normal voting closes.

Some states have early voting where you can go in person and vote now. All states allow you to mail in votes. None of the totals are released until the 8th though.

some early voting is in person, but they don't officially count the votes until election day

This.

No, it's apparently "racist" to not let foreigners vote anonymously

I can forgive you plenty.

Weeding out plebbit diaspora who were here at the behest of Milo and can't handle the banter have no place here.

You're making things obnoxious af, but you're also doing God's work.

This, Roger's been a huge faggot.

no, most states don't ask for photo unless you get something the jews want to tax, like drugs

>if they do absolutely want an id from you the worst that happens is they take you somewhere like a station to verify your identity

coincidentally not having one, i dont get jury duty, or spam mail

Haha, F&F talking about how much of a troll Assange pulled off.

Assange has nothing, if he had it, it would have been out by now.

It is fucked up. I didn't believe it first time I heard it on the news either.

>PENCE DEBATE WILL KILL TRUMP

PLEASE EUTHANIZE ME ALREADY

>Unironicslly citing RCP

Lad...

>VP debates
>mattering

They've had some killshots in the VP debates but they've mostly never mattered.

What fucking day is it, retards? Have faith in Stone.

Cite me some good polls if you have them. they don't exist

Stone's been bluffing since day 1. Remember when he was supposed to expose massive Cruz voter fraud in the primaries?

I'm over it, Trump will win with or without his faggotry.

Trumps up in Ohio 5 pts apparently. Thats sweet.

longroom lad

>ignore the LA Times Tracking poll it's inaccurate

Are in 2012 again?

When is the debate?

>I'm unsure how they can mail vote because voting in my state requires photo ID
in Colorado you sign the return envelope your mail ballot is sent in, and election judges compare it to signatures of yours on file (usually from your driver's license and previous elections)
anything that doesn't look close enough gets verified by handwriting experts from the DA of the county seat

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475582923479.webm

well they only have the one

He's within the Moe In Nevada and North Carolina. That's hardly losing when you consider the oversampling of Democrats and small sample sizes

>Cite me some good polls if you have them

You really gonna make me get out of bed? Fine, I suppose I coul...

>they don't exist

Well shit, nvm, you're fishing for (You)s

Democrats hate those laws.

They do everything in their power to stop them from passing. You will often find that in large u.s. population centers there is an overabundance of Democrats voting. Sometimes more people vote in a district than are registered. For instance, in the primary there was a voting district in New York City where not a single person voted for Bernie Sanders.

Thousands upon thousands of votes cast and not one single person living in New York City decided to pick le $15 wage guy. It's just not possible.

Democrats use the lack of voter ID laws to manipulate the voting data in and around the cities. All they have to do is get 3 or 4 voting districts to heavily alter their results and they can swing the state electorate so far as to invalidate entire counties worth of votes from more rural areas.

Their arguments against voter ID laws are equally hilarious. They suggest that they disproportionally affect people on food stamps, yet food stamps require you to have an ID. They say that it's inconvenient, but when ststes go out of their way to make it convenient they defund those programs.

It's really bad.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fItxli7-uU0

Uh guys?

If you have them please post them, I would like some positive news for once

Did you guys hear renowned intellectual Leonardo Dicaprio said anyone who denies global warming isn't fit for office? This will FINALLY stump Trump!

It's just proof that Democrats are evil, vile disgusting creatures will do any to win an election.

kek

Donald Trump here. Dubs gets my secret photos of Ivanka I took when she was in the shower!

She was over 18, I'm not some kind of pervert, I never masturbated to her until she was of age. Believe me. Believe me.

When will actors learn nobody gives a fuck about what they have to say?

I mean they're literally paid to lie on screen for a living.

Every day that passes makes me feel better and better about pirating movies.

> that gif
> I

Wow, where the fuck was this in 2008? FUCK OBAMA

I could sort of understand the argument that forcing someone to pay for an ID to vote is a poll tax/undue burden, but in that case why not just make IDs free for low income individuals?

Yeah man I heard Leonardo had to skimp on the gold plating on his 3rd vacation home because of piracy

Good job man you got him good

That gave free IDs to poor people in NC and it was still ruled to be raycis by the 4th Circuit.

In germany you also have to pay for your ID which is used when you want to vote.

ID's are compulsory here and nobody fucking complains. And I seriously doubt that inner city niggaz are that much worse off than we are so they can't afford it.

Glad you could take your eyes off of incest porn long enough to respond.

>j-just you wait, Hillary will win
>538 isn't unskewing the polls
>stop being racist

You fucking Bongs I fucking swear.

This is beyond crazy..
How can this be allowed? holy crap

that's what I'm saying, it blows my mind

Is he right?

>We're unironically going to have to liberate Europe with these chucklefuck Island-apes as our allies

God help us all

Reminder to report concern shills like iZtqaF92. If you see a foreign flag and cherry-picked responses, don't even hesitate.

Because liberals destroy everything they touch

How are you not marching to Washington with pitchforks as we speak?

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

Kaine getting blown the fuck out for being a Catholic supporting abortion on F&F right now

>abortion in an intrinsic evil
>the sacred right to Communion will be denied to those who support/have an abortion

Morning Joe is getting slightly redpilled. Saying no one cares about the Trump not paying taxes.

Nah we're still going to post them. Cry more faggot.

And don't forget liberals/leftists INTEND to destroy everything they touch. Their entire purpose is to destroy the entire world and all meaning.

>expecting consistency from papist dogs

And you wonder why people call this an echochamber/hugbox

This is why our movement is so strong. We have a cause to fight for.
There are many things here that are unjust. They want to regulate our freedoms, but also leverage our protection against us to allow fraud and corruption.

They don't support stop and frisk but they support removing our rights without due process. They won't single out criminals, they try to attack all law abiding citizens.

Just imagine a pro trump picture or a cute awoo wolf girl. Hopefully you can't get banned for suggesting someone imagine you posting a pro-trump picture. I may or may not be extremely salty.

the catholic church is the one true church

>These bucktoothed retards used to control 1/4 of the world

Hopefully when Trump is elected he will be able to put an end to that. They don't even dip peoples fingers in ink to see if they already have voted.

Did the Catholic Church tell you that?

Protestants of all forms are the cancer of modern society

I'm an atheist raised catholic but seriously fuck you guys and your "preachers"

If I recall correctly in North Carolina that was the plan.

The dems still shot it down.

Will Pence win tonight? I thought Trump would win, but we all saw the rigging and fuckery that happened there.

>Idol worshipers
>one true church

the bible did

To be honest protestants with their silly things like using shoddily translated bibles(while believing sola scriptura is a thing!) and teleevangelists are much worse than catholics ever will.

Where in the bible is the word "Catholic?"

I'm just salty about being warned. It will take more than a slap on the wrist to make me cry or turn by back on my straight male privilege.
Reply to my post with an awoo post, I dare you.

3 AM our time.

That would be Reddit, where saying nigger gets you perma-banned. You can at least voice your opinions, but you ought to expect backlash and scrutiny for them here faggot. Also, not an argument

Catholics are basically pagan considering they spend most of their time worshiping Mary and saints over God.

BREAKING NEWS, Cred Forums CONFUSES TUESDAY WITH WEDNESDAY, user BUTTHURT, MORE AT 9.

>we all saw the rigging and fuckery that happened there
and despite all your best efforts everyone still knew he lost that debate

ur so smart, tell me ur secrets

>Extra Benefits

nowhere, but Matthew 16:18 confirms the Catholic church is the true church of Christ

Senpai I just woke up, what happened with the Wiileaks shit?

Come on, we all know the Orthodox Church is the one true church. It's never apparent in the Western world which means that it still retains its sacred roots and hasn't been corrupted by the Leftists yet.

The new Pope is awful by the way. I'm just waiting on him to legalize abortion because "muh feelings". He feels more like a Protestant than anything.

>Trump appeared on Russian state TV

Fuck that still annoys me, fucking liar

I admitted that he lost that debate. Everybody on here kept saying how he "won". It was obvious that he did not do very well in it.

We're gonna make this board great again by sending the shills back to Hell!

catholic literally just means universal. One, holy apostolic church. Plus you sola scriptua is funny because we dont even have the original bible, who knows whats missing.

Yes, the Orthodox Catholic Church.
Not the Roman Catholic Church.

>5

You gonna give me a (You), or are you gonna be a Scotsman you sack of shitposting shit?

What time is the debate(GMT)?

Nothing

Did he buy into the PTSD gaslighting like a good little goy?

Kek

bible warns against many aspects of catholicism, the heirearchy, worship of saints, etc., not saying there is a correct way to worship but something to keep in mind

The debate is at 9 PM EDT.

Nah hes getting uppity a tad bit. Argue with the old fart Mike Barnacle over the fact that no american cares about trumps taxes.

Peter built his church in Rome, so the church in Rome is the true church of Christ

FUCKING SCUM
youtube.com/watch?v=WySv9hEiilM

12 BURGERS 30 FRIES
>12 BURGERS 30 FRIES
12 BURGERS 30 FRIES
>12 BURGERS 30 FRIES
12 BURGERS 30 FRIES
>12 BURGERS 30 FRIES

I thought Obama was supposed to be working not going around lying for Hill

They were just warning about the Jews :^)

When does the Debate take place? My sleep schedule is fucked and I don't know when I should wake up.

9 PM EDT, why are you waking up at night?

That should be 9am(my time) if I'm not wrong.

>Implying that the schism wasn't a plot by the kikes to cement control over central and western Europe with usury when the ex-Eastern Roman Empire cunts didn't cave to their tricks

We need to reuinite tbqh. The man slated to be the next pope is a red-blooded Austrian that hates Mudshits.

Erdogan has chimped out beyond repair, we'll give you Constantinople if you help make Christendom great again,

Nah, he can openly badmouth his own country's candidates at the UN now and nobody bats an eyelid

People say Trump has no decorum but it's only because he's uncouth, Obama has broken ordinary norms many times this election and nobody's cared

If there was proof of the Christian god everyone would believe

Kind of like gravity?

you can figure out morality using logic. You don't need the Bible for that

>Obama
>working

Hillary is lucky he found time to take out of his exhausting golf schedule.

Obama hasn't been working for the past 8 years.

The last couple days have been terrible for me trying to sleep due to crohns disease related stuff keeping me up. It's 5:30AM and I can't sleep due to stomach troubles.

Nigga, he was kangs'n'shit

Sounds about right, when I was in Beijing, it was ahead exactly +12 hours so if in the same timezone as them, that's right.

When Peter built his church in Rome, it was still Orthodox and not heretical like it is now.

>Trump did an interview with Larry King, who licenses his shows to RT and Hulu
>DRUMPF IS A KREMLIN SPY!!!!!

>Bernie Sanders shilling for Hill
Is this real life?

Good luck brother, one of my neighbors died from Chron's Disease - he was old but it's no joke.

>That pic
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sorry to hear that leaf.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but in the US crohn's disease is the go-to excuse for lowlifes to smoke pot and claim disability.

I imagine it is a real disease though, so good luck. Make some fresh memes to take your mind off it.

LEAVE BERNIE ALONE. HE'S JUST FIGHTING SPECIAL INTERESTS!! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT ALL HIS FOLLOWERS ARE BASEMENT DWELLERS.

Don't worry, they don't teach anyone about the Great Schism over here anymore so no one understands that really.

Let's be fair here, the motherfucker went apeshit during his first term trying to get shit done.

Yeah, it was horrible, misguided shit that he had no capacity to deal with, but at least he tried.

He didn't go full apathetic Fascist till his second term, and I'm fairly certain that he only did so because he's a spoiled brat that couldn't get his way.

I don't think he has a choice in that matter.

We should reunite, but you must give up your Pope and the filioque bullshit.
The church should be split by country/culture like the Orthodox church is.

that would make faith kind of irrelevant huh? nothing less intelligent than a fedora claiming they "figured it out" using "logic." Don't mask your lack of spirituality as intelligence. Generations of men smarter than you have been men of God.

He's coming to my campus tomorrow. I wish Trump would come back.

I like Larry King, but this hurt
>I’ll vote for Hillary, probably
you're old friends with Donald, Larry, just vote for the man

What exactly is Crohn's Disease? I know it has to do with your bowels, but I'm not entirely sure what it really is.

He just doesn't want to be killed by illary fanatics.

NC voter, can confirm this. You LITERALLY go to the fucking DMV and get a free card which allows you to vote. It's LITERALLY FREE. FREE!

Fucking dumbass court ruled it was unconstitutional. I was poor as fuck (west Charlotte), yet I still managed to gather some change, walk a few miles to the bus, and go to the DMV to get an ID.

Fuck man, Dems are rigging it

Larry has spent decades as part of the establishment, he knows where his bread is buttered.

It's odd to me that there was so much outrage over Trumps interview, but nothing about "a Russian TV host" voting for Hillary.

What the hell even happened in the past 8 years? Gay marriage (Senate, not him) and Obamacare (complete shit).

It would ruin his career to say that and get him targeted. He will just vote for him secretly.

>Trump taxes already out of the news

Kek nice bombshell. Couldn't even hold water for longer than a week-day. Thet blew their tax load too early.

Guys, what is happening with the hilldawg campaign?
They're using all their remaining cards, and they aren't that good or sticky
What's happening behind the scenes?

Supreme Court*

Any grills in trumpgen today? Don't need tits, just banter

No one cares

Thanks guys.

There's no real clear definition of it.

But basically its inflammation in your big and small intestine, where it can wind up needing to be partially or fully removed if the inflammation gets bad enough.

I've got inflammation in my small intestine, so whenever waste passes through that inflamed section i get sharp pains which range from mild to really fucking bad.

she's trying to launch an offensive so that she can win in the last 30 days

this is Trump's Stalingrad.

(((Supreme court)))

Gay marriage was supreme court. The people didn't have a say in the issue. So much for Democracy.

wew

UNLIMITED POWER

You're admonished.

I imagine there is some support for Trump in Hollywood, but that place is like the mafia. If you speak out of line you won't get work again. As if the vapid opinions of hollywood "actors" mattered anyway

The curse of kek will now befall him. Sad!

ya, here's a pic of me, what do you think of my bantz?

I agree with gay marriage. Fuck religious people thinking it's an "abomination" or homophobes complaining about "fags". If two people want to get married, let them.

it already did, after his trump interview National Enquiror got a scoop on Larry's wife cheating on him

>Be literally the first celebrity to publicy dismiss out of hand on-air the notion that Trump is even slightly racist

>Still cave to your fellow Jew producers

>End your career in shame rather than the dignity you deserved by calling interventionist kike neocons except for now, when it counts

Fucking tragic what regressive leftism does to people that managed to overcome their own self-doubt temporarily

How many have we lost?

Eeeeeeewwa (((Greeeeeen)))

I got banned for posting that pic Hans.

Rip

Get out. Gay marriage is degenerate and destroys society. Stop listening to Milo.

Noice/10 would discuss with again

eva is an integral part of trumpgen

There is no civil basis for denying fags the right to marry. Religious, sure. And in that respect he's an obnoxious walking contradiction.

Sure there is. It's historically been a religious ceremony between a man a woman. The right to marry isn't implicitly or explicitly in the constitution.

Says who? Homophobes? Just because people are uncomfortable with same-sex individuals, doesn't mean that they shouldn't have the same rights as others.

How is Trump going to fix his debate performance for the next debate? Is he going to be more aggressive or what's going to happen?

I thought so too.

Jewess posting is among the highest traditions of Cred Forums and JIDF culture.

>The right to marry isn't implicitly or explicitly in the constitution.
this
the government shouldn't be involved in marriage at all, normal or gay

He'll just spend less time defending himself.

This user gets it

Probably take more time to formulate answers instead of taking bait and shooting from the hip.

Proofs?

Wasn't Milo against gay marriage?

>muh homophobes
>>>/tumblr/

With Farage helping him prepare he'll do way better. And there's a lot of dirt on Hillary surfacing.

except it already is involved giving benefits to married couples, as long as it is, gay people should be afforded the right to marry as long as they aren't forcing a priest to do something they don't want to do. imo

Judging by polls, he doesn't need to fix jack shit.

That said, all of the ammunition against him has been spent, so I assume attack will be the order of the day for the next two debates unless KAC has hatched an infernal plan, conjured from the darkest reaches of her nationalist Vag.

>Dumb cunt needs to back the fuck off tbqh

When exactly is the VP debate tonight? Same time as the last debate?

It's over.

twitter.com/electionsmith/status/782929522773680128

But they do have the same rights

Seriously this, I stopped listening to him when he said homophobes. Gays need to get out, its a further attack on the stability of the marriage unit.

He wasn't intending to win the the last debate, just see how well Hillary debates. Now he can use that and the bantz can begin

Hetero couples could potentially produce children, gay couples can't. So there's a good reason to give the former benefits, but not the latter

>With Farage helping him prepare

Lad, I don't know how to tell you this...

As much as we all may have wanted that to be so, that story was legit made up by the media to make Trump look weak.

;__;

wtf

seriously?

fucking
god
damn
it

what

how can there be such a disparity

Nice rebuttal.

I personally think every American should have the same opportunities. Why discriminate against specific individuals? It just divides our country even more.

>450k of those are from dead people

so if a couple gets married and they are barren you should take away their benefits?

>someone helping him makes him weak
If that's true then Hillary is weakest debater of all time

Yes. They're of inferior genes and must be purged from society.

>Oh look, we just found 500000 new voters on one day, despite republicans slightly winning the early vote so far. What a coincidence!

The fix is in

But they already did have the same opportunities? I don't understand what you are talking about

Explain why gays should get out? Who gives a shit what they do?

>half a million
my ass

Paul Joseph Watson coming through with the early morning leak,

youtube.com/watch?v=fItxli7-uU0

good luck getting eugenics through congress

>450k democrat "Voters" in one day

youtube.com/watch?v=eq9FCBatl3A

song very applicable

Farage disproved it as soon as he woke up, confirming he was in London the whole time.

That said, I dont doubt the lads have had some banter and advice talks on the phone.

Did you know that Florida flunked it's voting hacking prevention tests?
>PURE CONICIDENCE

>No new bread
>PAGE 5

It's over guys
Is this how Trump Gen dies?

as long as they try to be wholesome upstanding citizens there is no problem, they do not affect me, unfortunately many aspects of gay culture are quite degenerate

They want to reinforce the narrative that Trump (((lost))) the first debate, even though it was at worst a tie.

>who gives a shut what they do
Non-degenerate people
>>>/tumblr/

that pic where republicans were leading are ballot requests, not early votes. ballot request means people requested a ballot via mail but haven't returned it (yet).

ITS OVER

Wonder if there is a decimal point missing somewhere.

SHOULD I BAKE OR NOT?

RIP TRUMP GENERAL

F

yes

this is how the trump general dies

This is indeed how the General of Trump dies.

> Everyone would believe

By your logic everyone would be strict empiricists in all fields of thought.

DONT BAKE UNTIL LEAKS ARE RELEASED

If you like, I can do some baking if you don't want to be OP.

>It's a flip doesn't make a new thread episode

Christ

I'll make one.

Hang on.

nu

inb4 6 Trump Generals

> tfw Bernie is now a special interest.

its over...

no source is provided, contradicts official numbers (ballot requests) and its posted by a white guy who is a self-proclaimed 'africanist'.

you do the math

this cunt can do it

i'e got San Andreas to play

>page 7

he takes nigger cock daily

NEW BREAD

>twitter.com/electionsmith/status/782929522773680128
I don't know why this is so funny, but it is

>San Andreas

I am about to play TTW myself

I probably screwed up somehow. Never made the thread before, cut me some slack.

No worries ;_;

Since fucked up

Trump General might just be over. We're reaching the floor of page 8

F

>implying it is the first time this happened

What did I screw up senpai?

Judging by the shitposting, Julian Asshat didn't deliver the goods?

What is going on?

You didn't put Title, but named yourself Trump General

Im usually in this 12 hours, dunno what happens the other 12 hours

you placed it in the namefield instead in the subject

Now I feel bad for you.
>you don't know what you are missing ;_;

Joking aside, I've just experienced a few threads with no title/subject during the times I have roamed here.