HAPPENING IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS - DONT LISTEN TO CTR

Listen you confused retards, the single tweet that wikileaks liked said "Shillary is done on Wednesday" which means that whatever the leak is this week it will be released sometime between now and tomorrow night, i.e. - sometime in the next 48 hours.

It's not insignificant that this is the only tweet wikileaks has ever liked, they wouldn't suddenly decide to randomly like this tweet unless they were planning to release some serious shit by the date it said.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821062/Is-moment-tank-Hillary-s-campaign-Julian-Assange-set-speak-WikiLeaks-conference-promising-release-damaging-information-Clinton.html#ixzz4M7HygiDE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You apparently stayed up too

But (((Alex Jones))) said wikileaks sold out

>"T-this will end h-her"
Please, just fucking release everything you got and don't hold back..

Didnt happen.hahahahahaha

>All those other times nothing happened when I was expecting something to happen...BUT THIS TIME

30,000 more emails leaked! We'll be looking over them and get back to you when we find the good stuff!

And then they never got back to you. Repeat times 10,000. President Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump, with all of his actual legal issues, is more likely to end up in jail than her.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

Is it time to post this again already?

Dooooon't stop. belieeeeeeeving.

It's over dude.

When it comes to politics , people have the attention span of fruitflies. NO POINT in dumping everything now. Btter to wait for the real bombs 1-2 weeks before the GE.

Meanwhile he trolled the media to think that he hasn't got anything, you can bet the MSM were listening and getting ready to spin and lie about the leaks and now they don't know what to do.

Better to get them unawares

>Just wait some more!!!

How about you fuck off.

>it will happen soon guys! P-pls trust
lmaooooooooooo Drumfkeks are so gullible

>Still believing Assange

Fuck off cunt drone strike him.

He could have tweeted there would be no links, instead he literally shills his book.

Your fear is palpable. So many skeletons in Hillary's closet. You are just wondering which ones will be exposed by Wikileaks, not if they have anything. You know they do.

He should have at least dropped us a teaser desu.

It's already Wednesday you fucking retard. What the hell was that shit-spectacle I saw on Infowars? Three fucking hours I watched that shit; there was supposed to be a big leak, they confirmed this over and over again, and instead I got leaked on. Fuck Jules.

yeah I'm kinda iffy on the guy now but whatever. I'll know for sure by the election.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

>wednesday
user....

hello sean murray

>He could have tweeted there would be no links, instead he literally shills his book.

This so much. Yeah he could leak some good shit but he is still one shady mother fucker.

Listen goy, my new book...

Oy gevalt

S-shes done by Thursday guys

>WikiLeaks held a press conference to celebrate the organization's tenth anniversary in Berlin today amid intense speculation that Assange was going to release leaked data which was going to destroy Hillary Clinton's campaign. He said he plans 'to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks' and the leaks include 'significant material' on war, arms, oil, Google and the US election.

>Assange was evasive when asked the nature of the leaks relating to the US election campaign, simply insisting 'there are a lot of fascinating angles'. He said: There's an enormous expectation in the United States - part of that expectation will be answered... but we won't do it at 3am.' He said 'some of that expectation will be partly answered.'

>The briefing was incredibly light on detail. Assange asked himself: 'Do they show interesting features of US power factions? Yes they do.'
Assange used this morning's event to appeal for more assistance from the public. He said: 'We're going to need... an army to defend us from the pressure that is already starting to arrive.' Assange refused to say when the first US election leaks would be published but said his next major release of information would be this week.

>but said his next major release of information would be this week.
>major release of information would be this week.
>this week

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821062/Is-moment-tank-Hillary-s-campaign-Julian-Assange-set-speak-WikiLeaks-conference-promising-release-damaging-information-Clinton.html#ixzz4M7HygiDE

はははは、バカです

hmmmm...

It's over, friends. Assange was corrupted by the system, inflating his own self worth in his twisted mind.

We must forget about Assange, spit on his grave and forever ignore him, and continue to do the work of Trump.

Assange is kill.

>Assange gets droned tonight

Without his precious "leaks" Assange would be nothing but an accused rapist hermit that hasn't left his house in 4 years. This is everything this man has, his whole life, he can't blow his load too fast

not even in australia is wednesday

well, fuck

World News Politics is a joke, WikiLeaks is literally trolling you guys and you can't see that. I remember when it was impossible to troll Cred Forums now all you have to do is post Hillary. Now wonder the feminists won.

boys... what the hell?!

It's not the same people

but this is Cred Forums

Damn what happened to Cred Forums I remember when they were ranked in the top 50

>i-it'll come.. r-right guise?

A new employee accidentally hit like on some edgy tweet not knowing that it's not something they normally do, people lose minds

You know that Hillary's campaign manager owns that site, right?

>Donald Trump, with all of his actual legal issues

What legal issues?

It's bigger than it has ever been, around 100 million users now.

You know that's a shoop, right?

That's the vitality and the brain force talking, surely

Just let it go man, it's just us now. Nobody will come to save us.

Assange won't finish this week alive. Imagine going into a walk and in a sudden, a "crazy maniac" shoots him in the guts.

Wouldn't that be...unexpected?

FBI Allowed 2 Hillary Aides To "Destroy" Their Laptops In Newly Exposed "Side Agreements"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Clinton Campaign Panics Over Lack of Volunteers

youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU

>Imagine going into a walk
He doesn't go outside, it's too dangerous

If you believe that after this travesty I got some 90's cd-roms to sell you.

He's not going to walk very far in his bedroom, I wouldn't worry too much for him

he probably had something that was already leaked and wasn't that big... probably the thing about him getting hit by a drone and and thinks too big of himself

went into this thing with nothing new and trying to pass it off as he still has something to release later

he's got nothing

Aren't you guys ever learning from hyping shit up too much?

Literally last night you guys all got BTFO for hyping shit too much. Stop.

The guy could simply be thinking "yeah, I hope Hillary loses because she un-ironically pushed for a drone strike on my person. She's a lunatic".

Your hallucinations have been noted.

Did he say that during the stream this morning? I was watching it in and fell asleep during it.

Dude...

Alex completely missed the part where Assange said there are 10 leaks inbound, first of which this week.
He missed it because he was preoccupied with poor sound quality and his own temper tantrums.

Im not wasting a second more of my time on this asshole until i see a new archive of leaks in the wikileaks page.

>666
well well well.. if only.

this is pure psyops from the start

I spent last night trying to calm Cred Forums down and tell them that tuesday and wednesday are not the same day

I'm pretty sure the sheer lunacy we are seeing surrounding this happening is CTR's psy-ops division doing their best work to date

it's honestly scary--they've learned to disrupt our conversation

Wikileaks was wrong on this one.
They monitor their twitter and would of seen the hype building and didn't do anything to try and correct it.

Instead they tried to sell books and site memberships like they are the new Alex Jones.

This is why Alex Jones got angry, he can see they are trying to enter his market and soon we are going to have Assange Brain Tablets on the market.

Today Wikileaks turned into a fucken joke.. you can't defend the crap they put out shilling books and memberships like merchants,

CTR are too dumb for that shit.

Have you not browsed Cred Forums before? The word HAPPENING is used once and the entire place goes crazy. Anyone going against the happening is called a shill.

Gotta love conspiracy theorists.

> WIKILEAKS HAS NEVER LIKED ANY TWEETS IN TEN YEARS IT MUST BE A SIGN

Yeah, a sign that you're autistic enough to turn the tiniest extra pixel into a Tom Clancy novel about yourself.

>assange NEET vitality

BUY
U
Y

BUY
U
Y

BUY
U
Y

He was mad as fuck and kept talking over Assange, so he missed half of the message.
Can't blame him too much though because the audio quality was awful.

CTR and a bunch of other Super PACs are working over time to preemptively spin this
You can tell they are worried by the amount of CTR shilling going on here alone

> Assange Brain Tablets
Order your Wikileaks adult diapers today !

Kek

Seems like the sudden (and suddenly gone) hysteria about Trump "PTSD comment" was a preventive counter-fire for today; just in case Wikileaks had something heavy.

Bernie sanders won democratic vote. Process was rigged in favour of Hilary. Leak will detail rigging process. Screen cap this

>It's not insignificant that this is the only tweet wikileaks has ever liked

that's not quite right. I've seen them like tweets before. but yeah.. they've got something good to share, no doubt.

>they wouldn't suddenly decide to randomly like this tweet unless they were planning to release some serious shit by the date it said.

they would because: pro trolls.

it's going to be big news from what i've seen and read today. looking forward to it.

Wiki Leaks can fuck off. Shrilling for a book. As carl the cuck would say "are you kidding me". Irrelevant bastards like a tweet and it broke the forums. Turds

Assange said he was releasing like 10 more leaks over the next 10 weeks but he also said he felt bad for Hillary AND Trump so there's that. They're both probably gonna get btfo

YOU GOD DAMNED FOOLS

WIKILEAKS POSTED TWO!!! TWO FUCKING TWEETS REGARDING THE TOPIC OF THE CONFERENCE

NOT ONE BUT TWO TWEETS ONE AFTER ANOTHER!!

DON'T FALL FOR (((THEIR))) PROPAGANDA!!!!

THEY BTFO DNC AND HILLARY, NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE FINAL PUNCH BOYS!!

we know the process is rigged its proven, know one cares cus muh trump taxes or whatever next week

37min until wednesday where teh fuck is my leaks omg why arent they hear yet omg he set us up and tr0lled us xd

>we know goyim shud id dawn

Trump can take the bants, hillary on the other hand cant even handle a protestor without going into panic mode

what will you do when nothing happens? will you buy us all chick-fil-a?

>Today Wikileaks turned into a fucken joke.. you can't defend the crap they put out shilling books and memberships like merchants,

so it's ok for alex jones but not ok for wikileaks?
hahahahahah

i wish jones would just kill himself already.

one added the date you dingus

>fuuuuuuuuuuuugggg
>stob
>it
Reroll faggit!

the drone op is a go
the eagle is landing
when the fat man walks alone
r

alex jones has always been a joke

@CTR91458445

> mfw CTR shills spamming Cred Forums
> mfw never claimed to be releasing any specific information at the 10 year celebration
> mfw autists apparently expected Assange to detail A MILLION DOCUMENTS in 30 minutes
> mfw doing so would allow the media to spin the "B-but Assange is a Ruski spy!' Immediately and discredit the coming weeks of info
> mfw we will have 10 delicious weeks worth of information to cuck Hillary
> mfw Amerishits seem to think just because Alex Jones jumped the gun that this wasn't a victory for truth and the Trumpster
> mfw you don't realise that showing ANY bias (including excessive criticism of any particular candidate) would fuck up years of work

Do not listen to the shilling, stay woke when my based fellow Aussie drops truth bombs. He has not let us down this cycle, and he won't in the next month.

Then post me a reliable source saying Wikileaks/Assange will release critical info on Tuesday.

Pro tip: You can't

welp hes dead

i don't believe they'll report anything anytime soon

Oh you sad sad fuckboi.

There was no leak. Its over
Yoh can stop now. Assange sold your soory ass up the river.

At this poont your only hope is that Congress stays red.

lol so where is this big leak?

don't tell me nothing happened. I already figured that anons

>there are literally anons here that want trump to win

oh man. eat my hairy asshole you nasty loser. enjoy clinging to assange and his muh leaks

indeed. a very cancerous individual.

FULL POWER

Is this post a joke or someone actually trying to shill?

If the dailymail is your only source. Your fucked you sleep deprived manlet.

Cred Forums wake the fuck up. Go back to memeing real stories and quit waiting for all this stupid hype shit like big selfeater and Wikileaks. You guys jumped on Kim K and didn't give a shit about Shillaru losing $6B as SoS.

that's exactly their plan

>get the masses hyped for a "critical leak about HRC" even though WikiLeaks previously tweeted that the conference will not be about releasing any kind of documents

>Implying the next leak will get any attention by now "discredited WikiLeaks"

(((they))) are smart and are not fucking around man.

Will WL release documents tomorrow? maybe.

Assange officially stated that he will release documents in the next *10* (#wikileaks*10*) weeks and we shall stick to his words and if he doesn't do that, then yeah, he's a hack

> Cred Forums
> shills

same shit, different day.

it's been Wednesday in Australia for 6 minutes now

where the fuck's the leak

its ok...
I think this is his leak.
>become famous
>stay in embassy with cameras recording everything including the sky
>threaten killeray
>let her do what she always does
>record proof and change the world with that
>

Insider here. Alex Jones is an idiot for hyping a big leak at 3am. There is not going to be one big leak to sink Hillary. It will be a controlled release over the next few months. The idea is not to sink Hillary before the election. That's impossible. A part of the leaks will be concrete proof that they are planning to rig the election. The long game is to let it happen. Let her get "elected" then drop the proof and ensure she never serves a minute as president. The election will be invalidated and she will be indicted. The plan is to let her get oh so close to it that she can taste it and then rip it away and crash the system.

That being said, there is internal bickering about the plan and there is a good chance it's going to get screwed up bad.

if doubles Assange dies by next week

That's just the narrative Alex had to make up to fool himself once he realized he sent a reporter all the way to Berlin because he falsely believed Assange was going to leak the October Surprise there. You guys said I was black and had poor reading comprehension when I told you the leak was not coming at the press conf, but I was right in the end. It was even confirmed at midnight EST that the press conf was not about the Clinton leaks. Wikileaks had a schedule up on their website 4 hours prior to it starting. Wikileaks never confirmed there was a leak. The only sources I could find confirming that he would leak at the press conference was Alex Jones himself and that Roger Stone character.

>Assange won't finish this week alive. Imagine going into a walk
>going into a walk

actual brazilian thinking

You are black though.

Fuck off Nick.

Shadilay...

>hype for over a month that he's going to release something big and won't say what it is because he 'doesn't want to scoop himself'
>never releases anything
>even when he does release something like the DNC leaks saying they screwed Bernie, the media doesn't even acknowledge it

What's the point anymore?

American right is reduced to begging an imprisoned autist for help to win

dnc leaks had an effect on her though. That's why there's so many millenials voting third party

Call me when it's released. In the meantime I'm going to watch Trump rallies.

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed

is this a "Things that won't happen General" thread?

>It's already Wednesday you fucking retard
Holy shit it's Wednesday? I was so hyped for the leaks i must have slept through Tuesday.

Which has done fuck all for Trump.

What effect? Trump had a marginal bump in the polls because his campaign happened that week. DNC leak was right before the DNC and Hillary had a bigger bump than Trump did. The only thing that came out of it was a few shitty Breitbart articles about taco bowls.

Thanks for helping me practice my kana, user

He has a point.

So he didn't make his announcement last night at 2 am my time? Did anything at all happen? Guess I'm glad I went to sleep.

That is from the 90's? It seems like I was only watching that BS on television not long ago.

Fuck I am getting old and/or time is flying by.

the "both sides are bad" that millenials keep saying is very good for you. Millenialls love liberal bullshit but they hate hitlery with a passion, which means either low turnout for them (so hillary will underperform her polls) or vote third party because they're dumbasses

seriously, I spent a lot of time lurking in pro-hillary forums and sites. They're losing their shit over millenials not voting for hillary

glad I went to bed after all

Every fucking "leak" wikileaks has released was stated to be the one that would end Hillary, yet here we are.

I am not holding my breath.

No, fuck him, I'm sick of this bullshit where he teases us every couple of weeks and then does fuck all.

We're four fucking weeks out from the election. Millions of people are already voting early.

If Assange really has something that can keep Hillary from getting into office and droning his dumb ass, then he needs to put up or shut up and he needs to do it NOW.

I read that Hillary wrote something like "Can't we just drone this guy?" meaning to kill Assange. Is this any true? If so, why it's not going viral that the (probably) next president of the US is trying to kill people that cruel way. Why are there still people who would vote for her? I really don't get it. She wants war, she wants to kill people, she wants to fight Russia even more, etc. She is dangerous. Are Americans really that stupid?

Yes it is true and the Clinton camp isn't even denying it.

what's good tomonews

TELL ME LIES

>Are Americans really that stupid?

The average American isn't being informed by the corrupt libshit media... just like European media lies and downplays the migrant crisis.

you think killing assange would stop the leaks? he's nothing but a mouthpiece, and droning his ass would only bring people's eyes to the leaks that would soon follow.

Said it last night. The hype and counter shilling around this is all noise.

If Assange has a big leak, wait until the end of October. Leaking now gives Hill's MSM enough time to spin before election.

>tfw I'm 6'5

Tell me sweet little lies

>get snared into staying up all night watching a snake oil, water filter salesman and ranting faggot like Alex jones
>m-muh ctr!

Hahahaha

Kill yourself you dumb mouthbreathing trumpfag scum, you're the laughing stock of the internet

Thank you for correcting the record.

TELL ME TELL ME LIES

ITS HAPPENING JUST LIUKE IT HAPPENS WITH THE DEUTSCHE BANK
--== LITERALLY NOTHING==--

ONLY MUSLIMS ARE GOOD AT MAKING HAPPENINGS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

That's the worst fucking idea in history.

>let's let her win
>then we will prove it was rigged
That worked great for Bernie right?

>m-muh shills
Why do trumplets invariably whine about shills whenever they're out of arguments?

Apparently it's impossible for a normal person to dislike trump, or realize trumpfags are getting played by turdwars without being a paid shill, that's an interesting 'reality' you live in.

This is the new ctr narrative. Discredit wiki leaks.

We need to wait and see the leaks over the next few weeks.

Stay strong.

Excellent. You are really correcting the record today.

Oh hello everyone I have the leaks that will destroy Hillary

Sounds convoluted and stupid. As in no smoking gun. But I welcome any attempts to raise the hopes of trumptards because their tears are delicious

Who knows what time this week he drops it.

But I'd agree after the vp debate would be good.

Doesnt he usually drop his stuff on the same day of the week? I forgot his pattern.

It would seem the other way around, judging by your shitposts and lack of habbenings. I went to sleep at 12 am knowing that wikileaks fags were full of bullshit, and here we are.

>drone strike

ya can't even own a bloody knoife in yer Shitshire village of yours crap 'n shet let alone a foken drone!

Question for CTR shills. If nothing is going to happen why did Clinton start pissing her pants months ago that wikileak would do this exact thing that is now Cred Forums is predicting? Is it because you are paid shills that are full of shit? Enjoy not having jobs after Nov. 5th losers.

Whoopsie, not so fast there anons it's not ready yet

Breh I never remember Cred Forums being as used as now

Psyche!! It's just excerpts from my new book

Damn. You earned your shekels for today.

satan pls

>You guys said I was black and had poor reading comprehension
Kekd

t.Alfred Zarkawi

I must be doing it wrong.

Pic related.

Many people are too subverted. They hate the media, but wont wake up and realize, everything they "know" was put there by the media, especially their idea of Trump.

>people still believe assange

he's been saying he's had leaks that were "coming" for 2 months now. there is NO reason for him to wait with publishing them. absolutely NONE

>clinton would have droned a kitty

Yeah it is cunt

Posted 2 hours ago, fuckwit.

>A part of the leaks will be concrete proof that they are planning to rig the election
we already had a fairly good idea that she was rigging the election.. much like obama and gw.bush before her had done. thanks, captain obvious.

>It will be a controlled release over the next few months

ah just like the snowden NSA files.. just drip feeding them slowly to the public while attention whoring to the maximum of your abilities.

>Let her get "elected" then drop the proof and ensure she never serves a minute as president

pretty sure that's not going to happen.

>That being said, there is internal bickering about the plan and there is a good chance it's going to get screwed up bad.

your story seems to me to be made up bullshit. this is Cred Forums after all.

provide leaked chat logs or proof or...
> GTFO

>"Claims Julian Assange's statement"

Where is this statement? Why Wed and not today? More horseshit from these attention seekers.

>It's already Wednesday

please stop posting

Cred Forums is a joke

Noone even bothers to check the source - twitter.com/wikileaks/likes

>troll retards with a like
>delete the like
This is some grade A prime subtle banter. Assange is an Australian through and through.

I gave up on this election. My enthusiasm is at the lowest point. It just feels hopeless and that there is literally no news that will stop Clinton from becoming President. Shit is depressing.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783235313615405056

He's countering the media.

Just imagine if those are just excerpts from his upcoming book

>and here evidence Hillary compromised U.S. security
>haha told you its nothing!!!
>media shut down doesnt talk about problem only defense muh woman victim

>and here evidence Hillary created ISIS
>media shut down doesnt talk about it

>and here evidence Hillary and Obama destroyed a sovereign country leading to a murder of

>and here evidence Hillary armed ISIS

>and here evidence Hillary insults voterbase

>OMG DID YOU KNWO TRUMP LEGALLY DOESN'T PAY TAXES DUE TO PRIOR LOSS EXPLOITING LAWS DEMOCRATS PASSED THAT ALL DEMOCRATS AND CLINTONS EXPLOIT JUST THE SAME SAVE CLINTON WHO ILLEGALY DODGES TAXES?
>MEDIA SHITSTORM!
>HE IS GONNA Go TO JAIL!

I hope you're right because as of now I feel back stabbed by that white haired cunt

very nice, subtle with dubs.

>Assamge has been cockteasing us ever since the DNC leaks
>n-no guys any day now he'll release it for sure
He has nothing, he's an attention-whoring Aussie shitposter IRL

thanks for correcting the record

>when I told you the leak was not coming at the press conf, but I was right in the end

you are famous now, kys google

Fucking kike puppet scum

oh fuck. you're probably right.

same shit, different yankee president. they're all pro-zionist cucks.

~Oh, no, no you can't disguise~

Why did people mistake Tuesday for Wednesday?