ITT : political cartoonists Cred Forums should know about

ITT : political cartoonists Cred Forums should know about

Other than the obvious ones I mean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzw2iBmRsjs&ab_channel=Discovery#noAd
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the one man klan

i dont get it.

you're not funny.

I think Larson said this was the most impenetrable comics he ever made.

still dont get it.

i think the tools are made out of cheese, artist's fault for not drawing holes and stink lines.

Gary Larson predicted the future

Horsey

He said the joke is simple that the cows are bad at making tools. He made a mistake by making one look like a saw. This implied another meaning and that the other tools could be recognized. The comic makes much more sense if you ignore the saw.

He said that it was impenetrable out of shame, not to flout his wit.

>cows are bad at making tools.

hahahaha
haha
funny ;-)

Is this supposed to be pro or anti Trump?

you should know that CTR loves Hilloli. Those beta cucks jerk off to it near constantly in between shitposting.

how in the fuck do you think thats Hilloli? girls cant wear a red dress now without being the same? she doesnt look anything like this

Horsey is God tier

It's funny because he bitch about the rich and the establishment all the time but when someone that is anti-establishment comes like Trump or Bernie he dismisses them

Looks like heaven.

...she is talking about leaked e-mails. It is clearly Hilloli or a Hilloli-knockoff

Savage

Bosch Fawstin

This guy is a fucking faggot

post based horsey's

I have a friend who does political cartoons for the university paper, he's always asking me for ideas. Any ideas for him? I tell him to make fun of Clinton more and he says that Trump is easier to hit.

>Trump as a bull

Does Horsey want Trump to fuck his wife or something?

underrated

She doesnt even look like Hillary you retard

Almost definitely. He also did the 'new face of the Republican party' one. I think he's a closet Republican.

>US foreign policy is a China Shop

I think it's a bit closer to the mafia.

that is not based you dumb pole.

jesus why are people this retarded? he is insulting Trump in every comic and you call him based. literally below 50IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzw2iBmRsjs&ab_channel=Discovery#noAd

pretty brilliant cartoon to be honest

the absolute madman horsey did a 360!

And finally Horsey is starting to get it.

FBI Allowed 2 Hillary Aides To "Destroy" Their Laptops In Newly Exposed "Side Agreements"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Clinton Campaign Panics Over Lack of Volunteers

youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU

>sage

>Putting brandings on islamic women
>Like the hijab wasn't a dead ringer

>Trump is the bull
>and is probably cucking Horsey

>that is not based

not necessary, the picture says one. trump will destroy the status quo on international politics.

if you liked the status quo - its bad
if you didn't - it can be good (depending on how much you trust trump)

on a similiar basis, pic rel. the liberal would be offended by being portraited as such, the Cred Forums tard would be proud.

Sven, please stop. This is embarrassing.

i just enjoy this smug face its so trump. might as well be a ben garrison.

Which is about as intelligent as not voting for Trump because he says mean things.

just an average democrat in other words

Horsey may not be based but sometimes even he accidentally gets it right.

And then it turns out his microphone WAS actually defective.

The pretend to be anti establishment because thats how they got lured into the ideology at first, but now that they are the establishment they can't really play the same card.

We have reached the point where being a good mentally healthy individual with a family that goes to church every sunday is the biggest form of rebellion you can express.

He also said it wasn't funny

Horsey implying all blacks are poor with a bunch of kids. What a blatant fucking racist, someone should tell him to check his privilege

I think pic related hit the mark