Islamic Pakistan will be made to drink COFFEE soon

We will attack and attack and attack until we are tired. Then we will get up and attack pakistan AGAIN.

We going to cut the guts OUT of these inbred kebabs

We will spill their blood, we will show them the meaning of extreme PAIN

we will KILL their old and young in FRONT of them before blowing their brains

We will attack AGAIN, soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXK6hessSgs
youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we will open fire with an entire brigade of Supersonic Brahmos Cruise Missiles in a single volley.

We will FRY them this time.

and we'll have the popcorn ready

Based poos tbqh. FAWK EM UP PAJEET

UNLEASH THE POO STORM

this is how Lahore will look like

>dat inferiority complex

Shut up, Paki.

yeas fill our missiles with nuclear poo

let the inbred kebabs smell it with radiation before they die of 5th degree burns

When did indians find out about pol? Quite strange, are we going to get more and more third world problems on pol as the internet expands?

Godspeed, I hope they kill as many of you as you kill of them to help with the overpopulation of the world.

Fuck em up currys

Cry poo and let slip the public defacations of war!

Pakistan has one just as hilariously overblown. It's like two dwarfs calling each other manlets.

you "people" have lost it

we must do what you are incapable of doing

Looks like the shit is hitting the fan.

>calling white British people Paki's when you are one yourself

get off Cred Forums and go back to fucking goats m8

POOCON 1
ITS HAPPENING
LOOS IN THIRTY MINUTES

>implying there's a difference between shitskins

just nuke yourself and your neighbors

They were lurkers, now have upgraded themselves to shitposters, putting the kangaroo fags to shame.

Just be sure that you know where all their nuclear weapons are before striking. We dont really want the muzzies we are dealing with to get their dirty hands of one of them

I'm don't care about both types of shit rodents sorry.

Are you using a VPN, because Iran is trying to censor the Internet. Anyways you're fucking awesome since you're related to the white blood line.

Hulagu Khan the Mongol warlord to The Al Mustasim the Qutub of Baghdad before he razed the city to the ground

"I will Kill Your Children Your Old in Front of You, I will Burn your city and your false places of worship.I will burn all your qorans. I will raze your entire country,"

Hulagu Khan, Grandson of Ghengiz Khan, the Only man who defeated islam big time.

> (OP)
>and we'll have the popcorn ready

This. Fry some kebabs Pajeet. Kek is with you.

make a difference you silly BOOB

one strain of the inbred kebab rats is already nibbling away at your balls.

a poo storm of rockets damm i wouldnt want to be pakistan now.

that sounds like fighting talk mister

and in the end you still will have more fuckin terrorists doing shit like the attack in Mumbai

Pakistan will become more poor just like Afghanistan. more terrorist breeding grounds for ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

Pakistan-India is literally that one star trek episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXK6hessSgs

hey ranjid

why do you hate pakistan so much?

i cant see any differences between your culture

both are poo in the loo

please eliminate every single mudslime, based pajeet. you are the hero the world needs right now.

Pakistanis are Indians who collaborated with the invading Muslims and converted.

They are basically a nation of traitors and should be dealt with accordingly.

Gustaf Von Mohammed

there is a massive difference

you dont see it because you have been blinded by the pussy leftist liberals and angela merkel and useless TV channels like "Transtel Cologne"

May you poo on their streets Raj. Godspeed.

>there is a massive difference

then tell me the differences i asked to hear them enlight me

t. syrian german

rekt

good, dont stop until you reach greece

will u be pooing on paki women too?

Pakistan is done for. India simply can't loos.

ah so you ARE gustaf von Mohammed from syria

muslim correct

so first "fuck off"

yes... yes. .. fight each other, focus on killing one another and forget about cricket... Pakistan is your arch nemsis... don't let the paki build up anymore you must strike now

paki muslim women? YECH!!

my village buffaloes smell better

i dont even care to look at black fat boat tarps

You fucking morons are going to have a nuclear war if you don't calm the fuck down soon.

Geneva convention bans biological warfare pajeet
You best be good at throwing rocks

pakis are chamferred illiterate inbred muslims

we are not

pakis are inbred kebabs

we are not

paki idea of success is 4 wives and 16 children

we dont....we have so many other things to do.

paki space programme is set to launch its first weather baloon from china in 2017

we reached mars.

thats a start. You want to hear more?

Top kek

Apart from a hunting expedition that your army went on, there has been nothing of value that has been done. Enough with the war rhetoric and start answering those calls that have been put on hold.

Geneva convention is for liberal leftist faggot boobs like you

as if u indians smell better LOL

I hope you do.

love from your baby bro
go get em tiger, nuke those kebab scum

And then you will shit on their streets.

DONT ATTACK THEM. I want russia to have influence over pakistan so we can justify major influence over india. That way when theres WW3 you can fight with us and THEN you can destroy pakistan. with out help

i mean u guys dont even have that hunting expedition

you OFFER your german women to black ugly thugs from algeria, syria, libya, morrocco

shame on you you silly german liberal leftist piglet

Why are we roasting based indians here, the few indians I've met really hates muslims. I'm all for a full blown war between india and Pakistan. More chaos for the chaos god.

use a nuke

of course

so that they run away as "pious muslim" refugees to detroit where shillary will welcome them with open legs

Underrated

How do the nuclear arsenals compare?

I assume India has the missiles necessary to holocaust Pakistan nuclear-wise. But do the pakis also have missiles that allow them to reach every point in India with their atomic bombs?

fck ur bloody rating

its from muslim teachings

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my toilet flushing my waste away
Seriously though, how come you didn't killed half your pop at this point? Are you super pajeets, immune to poo disease?

>what is google search

Come on man

Guise why is India attacking the Muzzies nextdoor? Is this Geopolitics 2: Electric boogaloo?

now read this

a paki muslim missile launched to reach delhi will fall withput exploding in an open sewer somewhere in a paki village called "PIND DADU KHAN"

thats because paki guidance systems dont exist

the paki have borrowed a sat nav system from china. Which can be switched off anytime and all instructions are in chinese

its a fact

youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE

no they will go to dearborn and lansing michigan, not detroit. the govt wont send them to a place worse than pakistan, like detroit.

in 1999 the pakis dragged a dirty nuclear device on a donkey cart to kargil

now they have upgraded. They have horse drawn carts.

they're roughly similar in explosive capability, and they both use 50s-70s tier delivery systems

heh heh heh

heh heh heh

u made me laff

the BEST part of america is wa state

beautiful

i stayed there for 24 days

>all that jumping around like fucking idiots

> Implying it looks any different now

whatever shillary will be there wont she?

so will huma abedin

South India is full of niggerous singhalese and north India is full of nepalese (they combine the worst of the poos with the worst of the chinks).
East India is basically china and west India is full of Islamic paki halfbreeds in a desert shit hole.
The middle of India is full of dravidians and jungle poo

Does a poo's minge smell like tikka?

Thanks for the flag bro.

i used 155 mm bofors in 1999

effective and awesome weapon

Yeah memes aside, you guys really put the cannon to its best.
Hopefully it tore mudslimes back to the stoneage.

I hope you get them all India!
And once you annex them, clean up Afghanistan and remove Islam

your Hindu gods are watching you,wipe em off the map

kill them all, pajeet. rid the world of the moslimes

it did

the 155 mm fired with infantry laser targeted guidance tore open paki muslim guts

its destroyed about 50 paki concrete bunkers and killed all paki muslims in them with direct hits.

I hope you all kill each other, maybe next time I need customer service the call center will be in the US

Remove chapati.

i have seen hundreds of dead paki muslim bodies in a minimum of 20 pieces spread across about 50 meter radius

i spend an hour a day for a week collecting body parts during clean up. heads, hands, legs, penises, torsos, eyes, innards.Putting them in plastic bags and marking the bags. "To Pakistan for honorable muslim burial"

we follow regimental rules strictly

war is good. SO much enemy goo you know.

What type off poo are you Apu? Where in pooland do you hail?

praise tengri

Punjab

and you are in Darwin?

are you this?

I just hope the Kalash make it out of this ok.

>brits
>white

Ok, paki.

if you are really HIM

you can take out atleast 20,000 inbred kebabs

kalash are in pakistan

the last remnants of the army of alexander the great.

Reminder that sikh's are the only minority worth saving.

Have I mentioned lately that I love you 'poos?

Nah really, I do. Godspeed and good luck.

REMOVE FUCKING KEBAB! HIIIIYAAAAHHHH!!!

I can't wait for more Indians to get internet access. Their posts are so damn funny.

Yeah. Exactly. Do me a favor and leave them be.

they are the only ones resisting conversion to islam

there is a strain of the kalash tribe in indias punjab. They are all Sikh. They moved here in 1860.

favor granted

Will you be shitting in their streets afterwards?

one of them is this

until the kebabs leave for dearbon and lansing michigan with their qorans ,YES.

Both are the same people with different religion. Both of them are uncivilised subhumans.

The more shitskin death the better. At least India isn't islamic.

All the more reason to cheer on a war between them!

is this a picture for ants or you're too poor to pay for the better internet services?

Im up early for this kind of shit. Glhf famlalam. Its been real

Obligatory poop joke

Godspeed, my poo friends.

Of all the brown people you're the only tolerable ones.

u poo in the loos are the same shit as the pakis.

Lol

And after you have killed all the mudslims we will dance to this
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Get out of my country you fucking nigger

do the doo doo in the loo you foo l

Seems lie a good plan. You have all the details polished.

India has over 180 million Muslims. Who is to say they won't stab you in the back? India will become Syria if it goes to war. Nonstop suicide bombings. India will never be the same.

cowfee

What a cancerous thread.As always there will be no war.

>Coming this fall to a 3rd world country near you
>Poo in the Loo 2
>Electric Boogaloo
>Starring Pajeet Curryfingers

Telling you now, punjabs are like the lebos of india

>autism, the post

I fucking love India vs Pakistan episodes. Holy fuck there's an Indian family that owns the gas station near the city, when I ask them about Pakis they flip their shit. Cracks me up every time

Why are poo in the loos are always so obnoxious and think their shitstain of a country is a serious superpower or even relevant. 100 Million poo in the loos could die and no one would care and it would not matter to the world.

PLEASE NUCLEAR WAR BASED POO IN LOO

NOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THE LAST REMANTS OF ARYAN TRIBES LIVE IN NORTH PAKISTAN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU SHITTY UNTOUCHABLE WHAT THE FUCKKKKK FUCK YOU ISRAEL FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!

pic related is the last remenants of the aryan tribes of north pakistan, truly the master race.
How's your trip in europe, mohammed?

>aryan tribes
>north pakistan
Nuke them already.

>The poorness equals terrorism meme
Ill have to be extra careful around beggers then. Theyll be beheading me for my $20 next time

Do and we'll bring you guys toilets we promise.

If you're gonna throw nukes around please throw 1 on Israel and multiple on Africa

> t. muhammad

yuck , u going to dance to that fat short piglet?

silly swedes.

why the fck r u obsessed with a dump

>United Kingdom

One was hiding Osama bin Laden, the other does your tech support and is the largest democracy in the world.

Can you see à différence?

Read "Hitler's War" from David Irving, You will be in for one heck of a surprise.

kalash are not aryan tribes. They are last generations of the Alexanders Greek Garrison in Punjab.After Alexanders death , The Greek force was commanded by a man called Selucos Megesthenes,

There is a point where Alexander turned back due to rebellion of his soldiers. That point is at a place called Ludhiana.

How many fucking Sikhs are there in India? Every picture or video of their army I see has Sikhs in it.

Even our défense minister is Sikh.
What is it with Sikhs and the army?

Thank you based Pajeet

According to Alexander's biographer Plutarch, the (Punjabs Porus) monarch's “great size and powerful physique made him appear as suitably mounted on an elephant as an ordinary man looks on a horse.” Porus (the indian King) was nearly 7 feet tall, towering over Alexander, who was about 5 feet, average size for a Greek man of that era

because we MUST slaughter the kebab

YOUR pm knows this.

Their way of avoiding a coup I guess. Vest the power of army to the minorities and they can't rebel against the majority. Pretty neat way I guess.

God's speed Pahjeet!

A shame Alexander didn't conquer India

KILL EM ALL PAJEET

DO IT

>implying that would be a good thing

He would have forced them to use the loo and then we wouldn't have this dank meme. Fucking idiot.

While your at it please bring this shit back into normal practice

Pic related

godspeed my noble Indian

Good on you Swiss cheese
and props for the dubs

India is going to war again with Pakistan? Awesome! Have fun, kill as many as those fuckers as possible, and may Kek be with you.

man why do all indian posters get poo colored id

CTR probably payed to have them shit up this board. And you know the rule once you are here your here forever.