Hahahahaha

hahahahaha

Cred Forums on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is negotiating his release with the clinton crime family.

t. australian

It was always an anniversary event.
Prove me wrong

Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life.

I stumbled upon some InfoWars videos during the lowest point in my beta NEET life. I was 22, addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: wake up, browse chans, fap, play vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I ordered Super Male Vitality to see if, perhaps, my T-levels were lacking. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed

I thought Trump was the supreme negotiator. How did he lose a negotiation to a dying grandma?

>It was a press conference from the beginning
>The media hyped up as someting about Clinton in order to paint Assange as a fraud.

> his release
Damn, I had no idea he was jail. US federal prison must be pretty sweet if they let you livestream and shitpost from there.

>We're going to destroy her campaign says increasing nervous man for the seventh time.
Get real no one believed it was anything of importance because if it was they'd just release it.

Cred Forums btfo

Hahahahahaha

what would these autistic neckbeards know about anniversary's?

>guys we're having a 10 year anniversary event, check out our press release we've even got a 10 year video and everything
>t-they're going to release something about clinton because wikileaks!
>omg they seriously just had a 10 year anniversary event like they said they would, u guys got fukin punked!!

So the media's still made about Trump's hotel gambit, I see.

You weren't around for the past few days?

Because people gobbled up this shit like candy.

>Ruth
Even his shirt can't tell the truth.

that dying grandma got NATO, CIA and FBI kissing her ass. I wouldn't mess with her

He's essentially being detained in the Ecudorian embassy in London

>damage control in maximum overdrive

I saw Julian Assange at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He can leave anytime he likes.

The US didn't put him. He's an outlaw of Sweden. The US can't help him.

>he can leave anytime he likes
Notice the keyword "essentially".

>openly admits it was just a rumor
>somehow Wikileaks is at fault

I guess I'm essentially being detained in my living room then. Although, I'm getting hungry, so maybe I'll essentially be detained at the noodle shop in a bit. Maybe I'll bring my laptop and essentially be detained at the cafe for a little while. Then when I'm tired I'll come home and essentially be detained in my bedroom for a few hours.

So there's someone waiting outside your living room to disappear you as soon as you take a step out?

Are you being retarded on purpose or what?

>turning it's (((rumored))) Clinton reveal
It was always an anniversary event. Fucking hell, these assholes create the story and then write about it.

>what is extradition
Kys gook

I want that dirt. But hill voters are already willing to ignore Bills visits to rape island on a rape jet to rape 12 year olds, not sure what else can be revealed

oceania was always at war with eastasia

There are exactly as many people waiting outside my living room to disappear me as there are people waiting outside of the Ecuadorian embassy in London to disappear Assange.

Last I checked, the US President doesn't have the power to pardon an Australian fugitive from Swedish justice residing in an Ecuadorian embassy in the UK.

Now that I have your attention.

Short of her fucking up in there here and now, breaking down and screaming at someone or collapsing in public, I don't think there's anything we can do.

The people still voting for her even now don't care that she sold weapons and nuclear material to foreign powers, they don't care that she covered for her husband's rapes and sexual assaults by attacking the victims, they don't care that she rigged the entire primary election or anything surrounding the entire fiasco as secretary of state

They seemingly can't fault her for corruption as recent as earlier this year because, unless it happens right in front of their stupid fucking faces, they just don't care.

Some dude posted this.

WHEN THE BLOODY FUCK DID TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY BECOME THE SAME DAY

What the fuck are you on about

Assange's fear (right or wrong) is that if he turns himself over to the Swedes, the USDOJ will file separate charges against him for leaking classified information and Sweden will extradite him to the USA.

You know how to tell it's fake? You can still read every single one of the redactions.

The thing he's hung up about is the fact that Sweden will not say on the record that they will not extradite him to the U.S.

fake

>type a random document in typewriter font
>print, use marker
>scan
>people genuinely eat this shit up

I bet we could come up with more of these. Let's have at it.

hey buddy that's not just any random typewriter font

that's the default Windows monospaced one

> Punk'd the internet
> 90's reference
> as if pol is the entire internet
Whow such journalism

“Can’t we just drone this guy?”

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-clinton-announcement-murder-julian-assange/

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas AGAIN!

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40809

Hillary quits Nevada in email sent out this morning

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=40771

>sage

If the US wanted to file charges against him, they would file the damn charges. They're not going to wait for an opportune time.

And it's not his "fear" because he knows it's bullshit and he knows he raw-dogged his Swedish girlfriend against her will.

Funniest thing about this shit-tier conspiracy is that just a year ago it was strictly Bradley "Sweet Tits" Manning loving libtards who actually fell for it. All he had to get every rightwinger on his tiny white pubed dick was give Trump a marginal bump in the polls for half a day.