Well pol?

Well pol?

>Bail set at $2 million for store owner accused of food stamp fraud

>Alshami is accused of buying EBT (food stamp) cards from people willing to trade them for cash.
>It is alleged that Alshami would use the food stamps to buy items to be sold in his store.
>The purchases totaled $3,811.56.

Walks out of the court room saying "Fuck you all, fuck america".

Other urls found in this thread:

wkbw.com/news/bail-set-at-2-million-for-store-owner-accused-of-food-stamp-fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=G-2lrDL4PgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck, forgot link

wkbw.com/news/bail-set-at-2-million-for-store-owner-accused-of-food-stamp-fraud

That's what they get for being absolute muslim lovers.

Original vid link

youtube.com/watch?v=G-2lrDL4PgU

It's so weird seeing a Hijabi talking like a fucking cholo

how'd you find that so quick?

she's not even an immigrant, according to her, US born, so can't even deport her. I guess she was raised in a muslim household to hate america?

This is about a week old. I saw the original before I saw your vid. I hope these smug fuckers pay.

>This is about a week old.
Ah ok, probably has been discussed then.

dose she kiss her mother with that mouth?

we need to remove the enemy aliens who breed within our borders

How?

Like every muslim does this in every store in every hood.

It's this or niggers steal liquor.

Bail can be set not simply for the seriousness of the crime but also for factors such as likelihood to commit more crimes and/or flee to another state or nation.

Since they walked out of the court, I assume the bail was set for the shop owner, not these two cunts.

Well I mean that is pretty obvious.

I'm just commenting on the fact that we set retarded high bail amounts when the judge thinks the person is a flight risk.

Nice, made me smile.

Thanks OP

ok, fair enough. Any chance of getting rid of these people in your opinion? They are citizens so can't deport them.

Wait how did they make money from the scam? Were they buying the cards for slightly less than they were worth cash?

iron fist

Yeah people sell the cards for significantly less than their monetary value.

I don't think there's a way to get rid of them. We don't just commit genocide or mass deportations, even of illegal immigrants (not to mention citizens).

The only thing we can do is take away some of the handouts that keep poor people dependent on state money for generations and institute large punishments for google-tier behavior.

Let this remind all that people hate this country but come here to live large. They are selfish leaving their own countries to make a quick buck

from what I understand:

card worth of 2$ for a litre of milk
card owner doesn't need milk
shit piece buys card for $1
collects milk for $1
sells it at full price, $3

>They are selfish leaving their own countries to make a quick buck
This bitch was born there thou, how do you deal with that? This is beyond refugees or immigration, she's 2nd/3rd level immigration but still hates usa (country she lives in) enough to cheat the system.

Milk comes in gallons and half gallons.

All minorities cheat the system in the US, even whites cheat it.

It is the failure of multiculturalism that there is no shame in society. All the fucking poos-in-loos collect unemployment while working cash jobs for their family.

You know what I mean faggot

>You know what I mean faggot

he's autistic.

i wish i had some tim tams.

>All the fucking poos-in-loos collect >unemployment while working cash jobs for their family.
I see this so often, any way to stop it? I can't see a solution to it really.

It's $2 a gallon here

Obviously they learned to hate America thourgh their parents. They don't understand how privileged they are to fucking live here. Love to curb stop that trash. I didn't even watch the video sparing my blood pressure. In a country of course you can't really do anything. The constitution stands and these people have rights now. Whether we like it or not. The second they try to push their morals and agenda though people need to realize that they hate America and we need to watch for them. Back on how someone could hate America beats me. How could you hate a country for allowing you to live safely and relatively comfortable. It isn't perfect here by any means. But American born citizens don't understand what they have. Of course till we lose it.

>Arbitrary American brown-nosing Australia post

>I see this so often, any way to stop it? I can't see a solution to it really.

same with mexicans. before they showed up 20 years ago, house painters were paid more and we had to pay taxes.

now, everyone wants to pay cash only, and says "I only pay X dollars because you don't have to pay taxes". Everyone has turned into a piece of shit so they can compete with mexican slaves.

My theory is that the liberals don't crack down because they think poor people deserve more money however they can get it, and the conservatives love to see wages driven down to shit, and all the middle class loves having house cleaners and landscapers willing to work for slave wages.

America will NEVER close the border with mexico, or enforce any laws except violent crimes like murder, because illegal immigration only hurts white losers and everybody despises us.

Sounds like capitalism in all its glory to me. Why was he arrested again?

Eliminate unemployment and other handouts from being paid longterm.

People physically incapable of work (elderly, legit disabled) should be some of the only people who can collect handouts permanently.

i tend to take all the ei in between jobs as i fucking want my taxes back.

less than 40 seconds in until the race card was dropped

>Eliminate unemployment
these people are not umemployed, they are running a shop

I'm not upset if you use unemployment for its intended purpose.

The purpose is to pay your bills and feed your family when you're temporarily between jobs. But that implies that you will at some point start working again and get off the dole.

Paying into the system and then using the system for its intended purpose is perfectly fine.

I like the concept of foodstamps, it's like welfare that's restricted to only necessity goods, no luxury electronics.

Our government is too dumb and just hands out real money.

We can deport her anyway

keep dreaming

>(*(*(*Alshami*)*)*)

the mudslime strikes again.

I agree and would add that you are what you eat, and even poor minorities deserve a chance to eat healthy food.

Its too bad they only eat processed crap.

The DA's Office also says on March 16 of this year, Alshami allegedly knowingly and unlawfully entered an unoccupied rental property at 37 Davey St. He is accused of stealing the kitchen cabinets, hot water tank and baseboard heating units.
>This dude about 2 get culturally enriched by a cell block full of niggas

The funniest part of this video is the use of the word pop.

I swear I recall seeing some leftist article headline in a google search claiming that breitbart had 'slandered this poor innocent muslim shop owner' or something but it' seemed to have vanished the moment this video came out.

What the fuck.
Should be deported. Why can't America have exile?

"Oh well white people took everything from the native americans THEREFORE I CAN STEAL FROM TAXPAYERS".

Get the fuck out!