Requesting statistics (with source) on police violence vs blacks/whites

Hi guys,

Could you post all the images/statistics you have to prove that police violence against blacks is highly exaggerated.
My girlfriend is a journalist and promised me she'd actually publish the figures if they are backed by reliable sources.

Saw some threads in the past with stuff like pic related. Just need something more focussed on police killing numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/when-crime-is-a-euphemism-for-lynching/
washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2015/12/26/a-year-of-reckoning-police-fatally-shoot-nearly-1000/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Could actually make a fucking difference.

Bump

Color of Crime, obviously. Just Google it and get the PDF off of Amren.

FBI does reports on crime and police stats every year.

I'm checking those, like at ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

It however does not distinguish hispanics from whites nor shows police violence numbers (both by and against them).

It's those last things I really need.

Do honestly believe any serious journalist is going to look at Color of Crime? It looks like a website made by a retard in 1992.

I need official statistics or at least proper looking tables with correct sources stated.

It's not a website. What are you talking about?

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Offical 2015 crime rates

Thanks buddy that helps but I still don't see crimes against policemen in particular.

I'm trying to show that BLM is wrongly accusing policemen of disproportionally using violence against blacks.

Got nothing on police crimes. Maybe if blacks had common sense none of this would be happening

The problem is you can't really convince anyone if you post JPEGs without a source and nothing on the actual topic.

Color of Crime has stats about just that. I posted it above. This thread is shit.

Just finished reading a blogpost which covers this shit in detail actually:

evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/when-crime-is-a-euphemism-for-lynching/

Perhaps I am wrong for pointing out how ridiculous Color of Crime looks layout-wise but it just does.

Thanks for linking the book but unless you can pinpoint a paragraph or table I really can't do all the effort to read the entire thing alone. It really just doesn't look appealing at all and frankly said I don't have the time for it.

If I wanted to do all the research myself I hadn't posted a thread in the first place.

>blacks
>common sense
Oh, you.

There is a source at the bottom of both of them.

Maybe you shouldn't post threads if you can't bother to read linked sources.

Turn to page 13 and read the heading, "Police Killing of Blacks."

washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2015/12/26/a-year-of-reckoning-police-fatally-shoot-nearly-1000/

They don't have the 2016 numbers because the year isn't complete of course.

Why should I have to read the entire "book" if you could've just pointed me to the right place in the first place.

I'm trying to get something out there. If you don't want to help than that's fine but don't blame me for not having 20 hours to read everyone's fucking blog and book on it. I need statistics from official sources, not walls of text.

Either way, thanks for being more specific now.

So the leaf, instead of helping me, is posting WAPO joining the side of BLM.

"But a hugely disproportionate number — 3 in 5 — of those killed after exhibiting less threatening behavior were black or Hispanic."

Great man, thanks.

What the fuck I didn't even look at that. The raw numbers seem about right.

You don't have to plagiarize the entire fucking article you know.

A fucking coral snake.

>If I wanted to do all the research myself I hadn't posted a thread in the first place.

Nypa fuckhead

You should read the entire book because it explains why blacks are arrested more as well.

I actually read the part that pointed out and it literally was all I needed and all that was relevant.

It's literally that police violence is X times higher on blacks because blacks commit X times more crimes. It's all within the margin of error.

That part on page 13-14 showed it all. It's all great and fine to post other infographics linking to 2000 literature works but that's not what I asked for in the first place.

you'd have to be retarded to believe Cred Forums and given the fact that you're asking them to do RESEARCH for you so that YOUR SISTER can publish the RESULTS OF UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS is just

Literally the entire thing, i think the most interesting factoid was, the race multiplier for crime is actually higher the more you go up in degrees. So take assault and aggrvtd assault , if cops were unfairly hunting niggers the race multiplier would be higher for pettier levels of crime but niggers are committing SO HEINOUS crimes that the difference between one degree and the next is exponential.

How are you my personal army if I'm trying to bring out the Cred Forums opinion into the world through a respected magazine in my country.

There's literally dozens of incoherent threads about the same thing with you guys making unbased claims about this very subject.

All I asked was for clear statistics and sources instead of 99% MUH BLACKS posts.

In the end, someone posted the 1% I needed though so my thanks to that guy.

How are the claims unsubstantiated if someone here directed me to the FBI numbers and the particular page of color of crime.

I checked the numbers in excel myself and they add up. I don't see how it remains unsubstantiated at that point.

Feel free to point it out to me though Jesus Christ.

Bitch, either contribute or shut the fuck up with your "Cred Forums is one person" bullshit. You'll find more truth here than a good deal of places elsewhere, online or irl.

There are multiple sources that are close and show the same thing.

Thanks guys.

Not applicable to all but I should've mentioned she can only use very recent data as BLM is a new thing.

Like 2014 or 2015 only.

This one drives the point home pretty well, OP.

Anyone who knows anything about the Law of Averages knows that statistics are bullshit.

/thread

This is what happens when a liberal, "gun controlled", hellhole is made even worse by neutering police.

So by that logic, you'd take Ryan Leaf over Tom Brady as your fantasy QB, right?

>Thanks buddy that helps but I still don't see crimes against policemen in particular.
You're looking for this, page 32

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Those numbers aren't sorted by race though.

Thats retarded

FBI's numbers correlated to race

Thanks for all the help guys. They're checking out the data and sources now.

Will return if at some point an article is created and posted.

>implying the statistics could have changed in such a short timespan.
If you wait a while I can try to make some updated statistics for you.

>girlfriend

>journalist

So what .blogspot/.wordpress does she work for?

I'd like to say that these stats have some numbers wrong, I'll post a more accurate one soon.

I don't disagree with you. The statistics on the statistics changing that much play in our favor.

However, some people believe Obabo is a miracle worker so the more recent the better.

Would not bother in that case, no worries.

For Belgian standards it's one of the larger ones. There's both a physical magazine and online version.

Some things indeed looked odd to me too. Would be amazing if you could do the work as I'm actually at the office atm and can't spend the entire day on this.

Here, pic related should be correct. You can delete the "Cred Forums Bureau of Statistics" if you wish.

This actually looks very good. I don't mind Cred Forums being mentioned if it is actually a product of this board. The statistics come from the FBI and the maths work out.