Beeeeeep... beeeeep.... beeeeep... *click*

>beeeeeep... beeeeep.... beeeeep... *click*
>yes hello, this is Hillary Rodham Clinton speaking, who is this?
what do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How's bills cock taste cumslut.

your mother

Record myself saying Bill Clinton is a rapist and then send it to infowars.

The drone has been activated, Madam President.

>It was a bad line and a prank call, someone spouting insane babble. I couldn't make sense of it. But I had an overwhelmeing sense of deja vu, and the caller's voice sounded oddly familiar.

what makes you think she knows?

is ur fridge running????? better go chase it!!! xdDDDD

Hi Mrs Clinton,

I am a 300lb NEET from Australia and I have spent the past 12 months doing nothing but shilling for your campaign on a Samoan bamboo carving forum.

Please make sure the supreme court justices you appoint destroy the 2nd and 1st amendments.

Thanks!

>hi
Hang up

Dis is jamal ize be your great great granddin-du.

Hey Hill, ISIS here. Keep up the good work!
>and record it

PEPE!!!

>Is this the Lewinsky residence?

>oh sorry, I thought this was the President's number

>I have evidence that will lead to your arrest.
Been feeling suicidal lately

"Thanks so much for calling. It's great to hear your voice. I just want you to know that I'm with you. Keep up the good fight against the deplorables. They're really bad, you know."

>Well hello there my mother in law, I'm another kid Bill got after his affairs. Where's my money?

*ккгыышфт cщдгьтy ыфн Pyддщ!"

"Why don't you pass the time by playing solitaire?"

Plz be mai ai gf

I would briefly apologize for my anti shilling and beg for my life

This triggers Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general

You will never be president.

a leppo

Plz don't Drone me XDD

Bill Clinton is a rapist. infowarsdotcom

PEPEEEEEE

This is your doctor's office again. We wanted to remind you that the experimental stroke medication your doctor prescribed was sent to the doctor's office that just so happens to be in the same building where your daughter lives.
Please make sure you don't miss a dose. It may have some side effects if you are still on the herpes medication you were taking last year.

why exactly do you want to know that?

British political party calls Hillary Clinton ‘Islam’s whore’

investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/

Clinton Campaign Cancels Joint Events With Bernie Sanders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

>sage

Are you alive? Do you need pharma bro's help?

I know what you did last summer.
*click*

Zion has been found. Skyking answered.

So, how many MPs and MEPs does 'Liberty GB' have?

*looks it up*

... they apparently came in 14th out of 15 in the MEP election for the South-East, placing them behind the UKIP, Labour, Tory, Green, SNP, and Lib-Dem slates.

Other UK parties which got more votes than LibertyGB: Sinn Féin, Plaid Cymru, Democratic Unionist Party, Ulster Unionist Party, An Independence from Europe, the BNP, the English Democrats, the Scottish Greens, the Social Democratic and Labour Party, the Traditional Unionist Voice, Christian Peoples Alliance, Alliance Party of Northern Ireland, No2EU, 4 Freedoms Party, We Demand A Referendum Now, National Health Action Party, Animal Welfare Party, Britain First (... yes, that's right, the Trump proxies who murdered Jo Cox got more votes than LibertyGB), Yorkshire First (which, er, is trying to get greater autonomy for Yorkshire), Europeans Party, Green Party in Northern Ireland, NI21, and the Peace Party.

In the South East, they came in behind the Roman Party - whose leader argues that the money he spends losing elections is no big deal because running for office is his hobby. But at least they beat that titan of British politics, the Harmony Party...