Based Japan Strikes Again

>You've been with 0 women. Why don't you kill yourself?

Explain yourselves parasitic males and female whores

Other urls found in this thread:

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/oral-herpes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw NEET kissless touchless 27yo virgin

u mad OP?

rashomon is based as fuck but it really doesn't fit the Cred Forums narrative for these shitty posts

im triggered

>Been with exactly 20 women

the clap is not fun

I've been with six and I still feel like I'm a loser if I compare myself to Chad.

>>You've been with 0 women
and I thank the lord daily for that. Not sure I would have made it otherwise. I stayed away from bitches since the day I was born good instinct I say

I mean you're correct but I'm still having lot of sex.

>explain yourself
Not even a little bit you retard

Are you at least becoming a knowledge wizard or something useful or are you just a pothead racist that plays video games?

Im somewhere around there too and have no idea how I have never had an STD

I have a oral herpes breakout once every few years from the hundreds of girls I have made out with though. Doesn't like 75% of the world get cold sores?

>I have never had an STD
>I have a oral herpes breakout once every few years

Are you fucking retarded?

Being a quality male who has worthwhile pursuits would be a good explanation for being a virgin

It's not sexually transmitted and cannot infect a womans vagina nor once it is in her mouth can it infect my dick. There is more than 1 type of herpes virus retard.

alright come on now,

who switched the flags? I promise I won't get mad now fes up.

No really, are you fucking retarded?

>Have fucking herpes
>lol STD free

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/oral-herpes/

Oral herpes is literally just an ugly bump on your lip for a week once every few years and most people have it lying dormant in their system. It's not a very big deal once you learn that it can't spread to genitals 90% of the time.

>ORAL herpes not GENITAL herpes
I have never had a herpes breakout on my dick and have gotten tested repeatedly

Lmao uhh oral herpes can infect both male and female genitalia. It is becoming increasingly more common. Hate posting while driving but I think even your stupid ass should know this. Fucking christ. You are less likely to get it in your dick or vaginas if you have it on lips but that's not certain either.

>Sexually Transmitted Disease
>The virus I have cannot be transmitted by having sex
It is technically, by definition, not a disease or sexually transmitted. Explain yourself

see
It can, you idiot.

Thats a rare form of double herpes

Theres 1. Oral , 2. Genital and 3. Mutant hybrid both (extremely rare)

>double herpes

I've been with about 25 women, but to be honest I should have stopped with #3, 5 years later we got back together and got married. So 22 of them i pretty much regret.

I'd love to see the stats on what % of the oral herpes virus can infect genitals (My guess is way less than 10%) because the majority of humans have oral herpes just from sharing a cup or kissing someone meaning that the majority of people who have oral sex would be transmitting genital herpes to many people but instead genital herpes rates remain much lower. Also you can go years without having a coldsore, so you probably have herpes but you just don't know it.

>so you probably have herpes but you just don't know it.

Lad, you're being a bit silly here.
>I have herpes
>BUT I BET YOU DO AS WELL, HAHA

Chill out m8. We're just winding you up a bit.

That's the reason i stopped fucking sluts

I can live with an annoying bump on my lip once a year or so. Idk if I could live with dangerous womb destroying bumps on my dick.

Why would I be wound up? I have a bump on my lip once a year at most.

I'm just discussing whatever people who reply to this thread want to discuss

No no, idiot. You're supposed to take what I say out of context and make fun of it.

Fucking hell, yanks are shit tier at a bit of the old chin wagging.

Don't we already have a thousand threads everyday of that?

Well, yes. But you have herpes and I had the clap, this is a very unique shitposting opportunity.

Hey shitlord, clapping is triggering. Just say you had the jazz hands instead.

See? Singawhore gets it.

By virtue of holding a British passport, I can come into your country and fuck your brot- sister any time I like.

Do what you must, but stay away from our beloved Queen.

Okey can.

Can we have all our googles fuck your bankers wives while giving them genital clap and oral herpes?

Sex is only within marriage, and since i only want to marry a virgin that'll stay faithful until our death, it's really hard to raise the number.

Men and women are different

Be careful about living an out of date lifestyle

Unlesd you are going to censor all media and social interactions from your wife like a muslim, you may want to get good at sex while searching for your wife.

In what order is this photos?

I've been with 3, I've had enough they're all psychos.

except its not

If i was a degenerate, any woman that would be ok with becoming my wife would automatically fail my requisite to become my wife since she'd accept to marry a degenerate.

My requirements are already extremely unrealistic as they are, but what you propose would make them literally impossible to fulfill.

You can't use the example in your image the other way around my friendo. Next time, write pic unrelated or something.

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html

Except some rare people it really fucks them up.

>understated beauty
No. Its just 4/10.

I think I understand

You are a virgin and will remain one because almost all modern women do not fit your belief system correct?

A mans value goes up the more women he gets

A womans value goes down the more men she gets

The odds are against me, indeed.
I do plan to hire surrogate wombs if i'm still alone at 40, and have four kids, so reproduction is not an issue assuming i don't die before then.
But death as a virgin is sadly probable.

Genital herpes can really fuck a womans womb up sometimes, and yeah any virus(like oral herpes) has a very small chance to really fuck someone up especially if their immune system is weak

Just don't be a depressed waste of a man

Use your freedom from sex to achieve something

tfw kislless, hold-handless 23yo virgin.
mfw I had grills ask me out, but i find them degenerate.
Ultimate red-pill is to disregard sluts lads and make gains and improve yourself daily.

CELIBATE MASTERRACE

A man should prove he is worthy of reproducing until he is around 25-35, then once he has done that he should find a fertile 18-25 year old woman to impregnate

No it doesnt you sexless mysoginistic autist virgin

>le triggered german feminist slut

If I go to a holiday in Japan will I be swimming in pussy?

What film is that? I recently watched seven samurai and thought it was pretty cool.

>tfw this is not a problem on third world countries
I love my country but that everyone is a slut since 10years old and pregnant by 12-15 has us somewhat fucked because nobody finishes college

Rashomon

thanks user