Believing in this farce we call a democracy/polyarchy

>believing in this farce we call a democracy/polyarchy
Why is this board voting for either of these idiots?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU
archive.is/TGCv9
archive.is/QJ95B
archive.is/IEygv
archive.is/jK9Nu.
archive.is/CMLft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not voting

thats a good goy

Yes, because Jews want you to avoid voting for either one of their Zionist supporting candidates.
Did someone drop you on your head as a child?

bump

to defeat the jew, you must become the jew

That's the dumbest shit you could have said.
Congrats

>don't vote, goyim!

DID YA GET IT?!?!?
DID YA FIGURE OUT THE PUZZLE YET?
ALL YOUR YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK COMMENTS

May I refer you to this post

They're sheep but just because one made comments against SJWs they're sucking his dick, shit even Alex Jones the anti-NWO wacko is voting for Trump which shows just how "red" pilled he really is.

FBI Allowed 2 Hillary Aides To "Destroy" Their Laptops In Newly Exposed "Side Agreements"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

HILLARY KILLED LIBYA PEACE DEAL OVER PERSONAL VENDETTA, CLAIMS WHISTLEBLOWER

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Clinton Campaign Panics Over Lack of Volunteers

youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU

>sage

what does the note mean

It was a stupid fucking publicity stunt created by an anti-abortion group in Oklahoma. They distributed these bills all over the country and created a website called badselfeater.com to promote it, with a countdown for a "happening". When the timer hit zero, this guy came on the screen and started yelling at us about abortion and then showed videos of chicks getting abortions. Everyone got pissed because there were various theories on what would happen, and a numale screaming at us about abortion was not what we concluded would be the outcome from what we deciphered from the stupid fucking dollar bills.

lol

DID YA FIGURE IT OUT?
FROM 4PM TO DAWN DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT?!?

>if we lie and make it look like trump is /just/ as bad as hillary, maybe those trumpers wont turn out on election day!
Kill yourself OP.

Basically this
The art is still fucking dope though, despite the guy who made it being a retard. I wish I could find the backside of the bill.

I agree. The artwork is really sick and the troll job was 10/10

All you have are memes you made for free and his word which means garbage when he can't even stand up to Paul Ryan.
He's going to tow the party line, the Millitary industrial complex will keep spinning its wheels, globalization will continue, and the middle class will get screwed as usual.
Way to go you useful idiots.

Wow! you must be incredibly smart to know more than 2 successful politicians and be able to call them both idiots!

How did you get so smart!?

You could only matriculate through high school and still figure out these guys are puppets.
Equating success with people who are front and center of the spectacle. only serves to cow the general public into believing they're too dumb to figure it out.
Most people actually aren't that dumb.

Yeah dude Trump is totally a puppet! It's only the smart people like you that can figure it out!

That's why the National Review put out an entire issue hit piece to try and shut him down like they have never done before

That's why the mainstream media has been shilling for Hillary like crazy

That's why every media outlet flips shit at Trump when both Trump and Hillary call a bomb a 'bomb'

That's why Trump refused large donor campaign contributions in the primaries

That's why the Koch brothers withdrew planned funding for GOP candidates that spoke at the RNC in favor of Trump

That's why they spent hundreds of millions in negative ads against Trump for a candidate polling at 5%

Thanks for enlightening me - he's just another controlled puppet!!

The people I hate hate Trump, so I'm voting for him. I don't think it really matters who wins, except in terms of butthurt.

go back to making anti-abortion videos nigger

>infowars
Into the trash it all goes

>believing in this farce we call a democracy/polyarchy
i dont i vote ironically

The media flip out on reality T.V. stars all the time.
What's new?
They're at least giving him coverage by compared to third party candidates. Besides, he's the perfect boogeyman for Hillary. It works for both sides. Trump gets to look like he's anti-establishment, and Hillary gets her "OMG-IT'S-HITLER".

At least you admit it.

You are either brainless or a shill. Addressed one of my many points (badly, basically said "the media attacking him and inciting violence is helping him"). People don't spend hundreds of millions for fun, idiot.

I just remembered how hard Cred Forums got trolled. kek

It wasn't just Cred Forums

No, I addressed three of your points at once. I didn't read much further than the first three since they all seemed to be about the media.
The other ones I'll do now.

>That's why Trump refused large donor campaign contributions in the primaries
Because he could afford to. He's making anti-establishment a brand for himself. It's what he does.
>That's why the Koch brothers
Not a surprise, since he's not a tea party approved candidate. Bill Koch is still holding fundraisers for him anyway

>That's why they spent hundreds of millions in negative ads against Trump for a candidate polling at 5%

Depending who was behind it, this wouldn't surprise me. I'd like to see a citation on this, actually.

>People don't spend hundreds of millions for fun, idiot.

When did I say they don't?
You're just rambling now.

Shit, meant for

Also, tell me how the terrible media coverage hasn't been helping him?
I don't think you can.
He's the perfect vessel to funnel all the anger the right has at the establishment, while remaining completely ineffectual.

These are some pretty incredible rationalizations

>Because he could afford to. He's making anti-establishment a brand for himself. It's what he does.

This is poll-tested that people didn't care. archive.is/TGCv9 This tells me that you are making decisions on confirmation bias, not the information that is out there.

>Not a surprise, since he's not a tea party approved candidate. Bill Koch is still holding fundraisers for him anyway

That was in August. They have never done what I had described before - direct response of pulling funding as punishment for supporting Trump. archive.is/QJ95B archive.is/IEygv

>Depending who was behind it, this wouldn't surprise me. I'd like to see a citation on this, actually.
archive.is/jK9Nu. 67M as of March 24. Undoubtedly much higher especially with Clinton doing it like crazy now.

>You're just rambling now.
Desperate ad hominem, because your argument has lost all credibility in the face of information.

>When did I say they don't?
I made that statement because you seemed to imply that the establishment was spending hundreds of millions in false negative ads against their own puppet candidate. Do you honestly think constant negative ads help a candidate? This is also poll-tested. archive.is/CMLft

You don't think Trump would be doing better if the media were more fair towards him?