Turkroach claim our lands

Turkroaches are making claims on our islands.In case of greek-turkish war which side will /pol take?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate_Region
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imia/Kardak
youtube.com/watch?v=zdbdetriJcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody will ever take turkey's side. Fucking mudslimes.

fpbp

let's reinstate byzantium russobro

Once you pay your debt i will take your side

>tfw you know lemnos by heart although you have never been there

THIS. IS. SPARTAA!!!!!!!!

Turkey

>
oh boy,when we kick tha commie gov i will start paying my debts again :)

You could have avoided it if Greeks weren't all faggots. Muslims hate fags.

Cred Forums will take the right side of course. NATO will be on the wrong side, I'm afraid.
Screw the Turks.

Have you paid denbts yet?

Not very jewish to show honesty, so I take it you are false flagging with a proxy. (but it is true)

The truth is, greece never did anything to me or my country. If i would be minister president i would pardon the 7 billion euro debt we gave you right away

stop globalizing your sjw and neofeminism autism you fags usfag

Greece.

>does not know anything about Turks
You should take a look at their national sport.

They were nice enough to leave you Ithika

They're both in NATO. The U.S. would likely separate the parties and hard-fuck the belligerents like it did in the Yugoslav wars.

Honestly, even thought I've always felt great admiration towards Hellenic culture and civilization, I can't pretend Greece would have a chance in open conflict against Turkey.
I love you guys but I'm not gonna lie to you.

Obviously Greece.

Greece.

I am Greek.

>islamics
>greeks

ehhhh
do we have to pick sides?

None. Turks and Greeks are basically the same. They belong together as equals in one nation. And then vanished from the face of the earth.

clean up behind yourself before you leave

>fight for turks or neo-turks

hmmmmm

>NATO countries fighting each other

Isn't he correct though?

Holy League 2 : electric boogaloo?

Why were Turkey given so much land in Europe though?

I can understand if the eternal anglo did not want to give them Constantinople back but why not just cut off Turkey just at the outskirts of the city?

>these islands were conquered before the 1920-1922 war by our navy.Treaty of Laussane gave the shores and east thrace to turkey.

As a matter of principle I usually side with the defender

Turks are white

>It is generally agreed that the first Turkic people lived in a region extending from Central Asia to Siberia, with the majority of them living in China historically. Historically they were established after the 6th century BCE.[64] The earliest separate Turkic peoples appeared on the peripheries of the late Xiongnu confederation about 200 BCE[64] (contemporaneous with the Chinese Han Dynasty).[65] Turkic people may be related to the Xiongnu, Dingling and Tiele people. According to the Book of Wei, the Tiele people were the remnants of the Chidi (赤狄), the red Di people competing with the Jin in the Spring and Autumn Period.[66] Turkic tribes such as the Khazars and Pechenegs probably lived as nomads for many years before establishing the Turkic Khaganate or Göktürk Empire in the 6th century. These were herdsmen and nobles who were searching for new pastures and wealth. The first mention of Turks was in a Chinese text that mentioned trade between Turk tribes and the Sogdians along the Silk Road.[67] The first recorded use of "Turk" as a political name appears as a 6th-century reference to the word pronounced in Modern Chinese as Tujue. The Ashina clan migrated from Li-jien (modern Zhelai Zhai) to the Juan Juan seeking inclusion in their confederacy and protection from the prevalent dynasty. The tribe were famed metalsmiths and were granted land near a mountain quarry which looked like a helmet, from which they were said to have gotten their name 突厥 (tūjué). A century later their power had increased such that they conquered the Juan Juan and established the Gök Empire.[68]

>Turks are white

leafcucks believe this

>not supporting united turkhellas

indeed

> Spaniard posting best "spaniard"

Well done

greece ofc, any land the roaches touch it becomes terrible.

Greece is whiter, but with cuck tier neoliberal leaders.

Turk is kebab, but with ebin conservative dictator.

You don't make this an easy choice, grease.

> which side will /pol take
We'll take both sides of Constantinople.

>ebin conservative dictator.

Erdogan is an Islamist and directly involved in flooding Europe with rapefugees.

If the Turks ever decided to declare war on Greece, I would dust off my green ottoman imperial banner, fly to Turkey, and enlist in the Turkish army with the intent of killing as many Greeks as humanely possible.

t. Turkish despora

GREECE OFC you might by filthy welfare niggers but atleast yyou killed many shitskins in your past

Learn the difference between turkic and turkish. Funnily enough the turks DNA is barely turkic.

You'll make at least 3 groups of people happy.
Roaches will welcome meat shield for front lines.
Greeks would have more targets to shoot at.
And, last, but not least, Americans, for obvious reasons.

Greece pls.

We are Christian brother, together forever. One face, one race.

>humanely

They're orthodox.

Greece ofcourse. Also pay denbts

>8 november god emperor wins elections #MAGA
>REMOVE KEBAB

well, turks are descendants of byzantines and so-called greeks are actuallly just orthodox albanians, so I side with Turkey

Greece, obviously.

>They're both in NATO.

Neither Turkey nor Grease are on the North Atlantic.

Constantine was born in Constantinople,[3] as the eighth of ten children to Manuel II Palaiologos and Helena Dragaš, the daughter of the Serbian magnate Constantine Dragaš. He was extremely fond of his mother and added her surname (Dragases) next to his own dynastic one when he ascended the imperial throne.

Greece, you fucking malaka.

Kill'yerself gypsy spawn.

Calm down Dejan, it's not Greece's fault you got cucked in Kosovo

Done right this time
No sleep till Constantinople, lithurgy in Hagia Sophia
No fratricidal wars like in 1913

Whenever somone posts that Istanbul has more population than Greece, post this image.
>todays Balkan league has half of the population of Turkey
>Balkan League in 1912 had 25% of population of turkey
Guess who won?
And thats without Romania joining us.

Actually we were the only country helping them even if we are nato country

>t. Ahmed
New Balkan War means we get back Kosovo. You will be deported to Turkistan together with Turks.

>emu doesnt know its not only Serbs in Serbia

H-huh?
Yeh sure, we're not IN the North Atlantic. But the name makes sense.

Orthodox league when?

How can some of these guys look kurdish and be Turkish nationalists.

I was this year in Turkey. Many Turks look like Italians and Greeks. Many look like arabs, Armenians and kurds. Some look like Asians and Slavs. Turkey is basically a rape baby country.

On a positive note, at least at the west coast of Turkey, Greeks are well liked.

This.
Fpbp

This is true, they should be happy they're not glassed tbqfh

don't you have a university to burn?

Lovely dress, Greece.

Calm your tits Yogurtoglou, its just Erdogan's domestic ramblings. No one want your debt ridden islands.

Greece of course.

>In case of greek-turkish war which side will /pol take?
Isn't it obvious my Greek friend? You'll not only fight off the disgusting Turks, but you'll take retake Constantinople and the Anatolia region.

RAID the roaches, race war now!

This Vodka Bear has the only logical question, no ones apart Obama will ally with Turks, they are the scum of this Planet together with all Muslims

Logical answer.*

>tfw too hungry to think right ;_;

Constantinople will be Christian again

Typical Turks, they use the excuse all the time when exposed that these aren't Turks, but lie and say they're Kurds. It's their excuse when they are exposed. Attached pic, these are Turks too, but of course, the Turk will lie and say they're Kurds.

Kill yourself.

Oh yea I'd love to risk my life so some worthless islands could be inhabited by more muzzies that sounds great

Fuck off Turk.

yeap,they are fancy

>the only way to make anyone ever take Grease's side is to force a dilemma that puts Mudslimes on the opposing side.

Do you think this is a win OP? In the real world we're all alone.

This for any territorial claims by any country desu.

none, you fucktards both destabilized the EU

That's some straight up retard shit, then why do Greeks cluster closer to Italians? Oh you mean the Arvanites Christian Albanians that Greeks took in which make 5% of the Greek population? Sorry for saving some orthodox brothers, retard. And if you knew anything Arvanites were their merchant class, must have been a massive brain drain for Albanians when they packed their shit up and sought refuge in Greece.

imagine the possibilities

You have to go back.

That wouldnt fix the overall problem tho, Greeks are lazy welfare monkeys who retire at age 50

ignore that albanian traitor
we ll take back Kosovo* at the same time as Constantinople

NO SLEEP TILL
HAGIA SOPHIA

>Greece
>Turkey

All the same shitskins to me, what does the outcome even matter?

Is there any good reason I should care about a shitskin heavily-indebted nation with a predilection for far-left politics like Greece?

my sides

>It was Greece's financial woes that destabilized the otherwise robust, unshakable E.U.

I can read that shit on Der Spiegel. I thought this was a redpill board.

Kill yourself.

implying corrupt german banks and corporations are not a bigger threat for EU

>not knowing about Intermediate Region
>Not fighting for Eurasianism
>Not realizing that Slavs, Turks and Hellenes are actually the same people who must defend against the degenerate West

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate_Region
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism

You have much to learn

/po/ is philhellenistic.

If the roaches take Chios I go armed and retake it.

Greece without question.

NAAMTO doesn't roll off the tongue like NATO does.

Let's retake Constantinople.

Turkey of course. We will host their army and marine if need be.

Always fun to see the Greeks get BTFO.

Retake it from whom? Your cousins who look just like you?

Greek.

Your eu.
Your nato.
You got olives.
Pay dembts.

>Not realizing that Slavs, Turks and Hellenes are actually the same people who must defend against the degenerate West
>Slavs, Turks and Hellenes are actually the same people
thats disgusting, what the fuck sits in your head, is your brain rotten?

Be open minded Ahmet

The Russian knows.

>Turks are white
Maybe 1000 years ago. Not today.

And then you wonder why none of your neighbours like you. None.
BTW, you literary would be serbia if austria didnt save you

REMINDER -Turkey stands with Saudi Arabia in opposition to US 9/11 law because it threatens nations' sovereignty, presidential spokesman says - Reuters

Turkey needs glassed asap.

fpbp

Couldn't agree more, we like islands too though.
Pic related wuz all over that place down there grilling kebabs or whatever needed the grillings.

its nothing to do with greece. that comment is for domestic consumption. erdogan cant shittalk about ataturk, he belittle his achievemnts instead. the thing is ataturk didnt have means to take islands (no navy), also no interest. he wanted to build a nation state, he didnt want some smelly islands full of greek fags who feed with debt.

Why are Greeks so fucking ugly? Jesus Christ man..

We should've shot you on sight when Albanian communism collapsed and you started migrating here in hordes. That's what the Italians did to you in 1990, remember?

Instead we took you in, gave you jobs and treated you better than the Germans ever did to us when we had to deal with similar situation to yours in '09.
UNGRATEFUL BASTERD REEEE

Didnt you get betrayed and cucked by bulgaria in the second balkan war?

Nobody likes us in the balka a because we always sided with evil empires.
Ottomans, Romans, america, Mussolini Italy, Germans and even USSR and China.

Mussolini was a great guy desu.

t. Tonibler Roachnoğlu

T*rkroachsmells literally look like this.

It's the least you could do since you stole ancestral Albanian lands. On my wager, I'd say about 75% of northern Greece doesn't even rightfully belong to you niggers.

I'll take a healthy female Greek, orthodox refugee, if it's all the same.

here you go. Pure Aryan Greek blood

Imagine if the Treaty of Sèvres became a thing,

The greeks i knew were great, i even got a scholarship to study in Thessaloniki.

Then 2008 happened. Now turkey hosts scholarships for us and even visa Free travel.

Obviously we are gonna support turkey.

>ancestral Albanian lands

Hahahaha fucking kek, I hope this isn't the kind of shit being taught in burger schools

lies.
too white for a greek and has no humongous greek nose

Alexander wasn't a Greek, shit-for-brains, he was a Macedonian.

traitors without honour.
thats why noone like albanians.

likes*

ANCESTRAL

ALBO

LANDS

Cred Forums will side with Greece, of course. Because it is your rightful clay and Turkey is a proper Islamic shithole. And also because you need to be in tip-top shape to pay denbts.

hey Mehmet
Just a question, why did Erdogan become so Nationalistic compared to his earlier self who bashed on Turkish Nationalism?

Also why do Westerners think that Kemalism is Anti-nationalist?

burger pls stop

WE

If I had to choose, then Greece.

If you vant fight em, join em.

Wr even joined hitler in WW2. Then Hitler lost so we joined with stalin.
Always fun to fight alongside winners!

WUZ

Could've been worse bants. Cheers, Kosta, kill the roaches!

Why don't you go intermix some more with your shitskin cousins, Moameth from Thessaloniki.

Anglo & UN is actually taking Turkey side for long, since the UN zone is high smuggling area. This whole situation happened to begin with because Greece was occupied by Anglo and Anglo rather gave to Turkey than to Greece.

KANGZZZ N SHIEETTTT

Greek or not I'd slay this dragon.

Greece, of course.

Leaf, it was a thing.

he started to lose votes to nationalist party because of peace talks with kurds. kemalism is nationalist but also isolationist, not imperialist.

The sandpeople we're hosting on our islands will be on the frontlines in the ranks of the Muzzie Army when race war happens.
We never learn.

MACEDONIAN KANGZZ*

Aren't one of those islands in arms 3?

>FYROM
>Same thing as Hellenic Macedon

Goddamn, son.

>Alexander wasn't a Greek, shit-for-brains, he was a Macedonian.

true dat

Typical welfare recipients. Bitching and moaning. How about you sell islands so you can

(Pay debts)

/thread

They scraped it for Lausanne. Lausanne was a lot less harsh.

you have to ask?

PAY DENBS and we'll pesticide them

Memeposting won't wipe away the genetic legacy of Turkish rape. Go look in the mirror and cry at how much you resemble your Turkish cousin.

There was no Hellenic Macedon, moron. Macedonians had lighter features and were a different people, and they raped the ever-loving shit out of the Gayreeks.

>Macedonia or Macedon (/ˈmæsJˌdɒn/; Greek: Μαkεδονία, Makedonía; Ancient: [ma͜akedoní.a͜a]) was an ancient kingdom on the northern periphery of Classical Greece[3] and later the dominant state of Hellenistic Greece.[4]

I'm sure.

No race war in balkans. We only fight whrn two evil empires clash.

I doubt anyone, except serbs of course, wants any war. Assimilation in balkans is much better than in western yurop. Some syrians who camw to albania even learnd the language and behave accordingly.

Someyhing you don't see in yurop.

Let Turkey have the islands so shitskins can dwell on them. Then strengthen the border to Greece. Let Greece sit there and be retarded while they are crying "we cant control our borders bwaaaaah"

And I side with Macedonia in the naming dispute. Fuck you Greektards. Either vote Golden Dawn or gtfo.

Yes and as an American that is a beautiful thought

>The Greeks treated the Macedonians as foreigners ("barbarians") whose native language was Macedonian, not Greek.

Not sure if trolling or you're actually a retard.

1/10 for making me post you faggot.

Thats because Albanian society and shitskin society is one and the same.

Christianity is retarded cancer, if Greeks aborted those rape produced babies they wouldn't have those genes today.

This is all rightful German clay.

Stop the occupation or we will engage in Blitz Krieg.

Oh, and shut the fuck up about the Elgin marbles, otherwise it's goodbye zorba hello kebab.

Turks can resemble Greeks and Slavs, their Janissary system conscripted Greeks and Slavs and raised them as Turks. Do your research and you'll even see that Turkish generals in the Greek Independence war had Greek mothers.

t. philhellene

Breivik, is that you? Stop watching CP and molesting children on islands.

Go back to fapping in your bunker, and leave us civilized people alone.

>all the Greeks get BTFO in the thread and abandon ship

Good golly, just today I had a lecture about the Greco-Persian wars. Looks like history is doing a rerun. May this be another golden era for our proud hellenic brothers, and may they remove kebab as their forefathers did!
>499-449 BC nevö föget

I'm a Swede living in the US.

There is no way that map is correct.

Not even a hard choice. Turks is the enemy of Europe.

WE WUZ CIVILIZED VIKINGZ N SHIET!

I would take any excuse to start taking shots at those genocidal shitbags

>jobs
looks at flag

lazy ass southerners!

actually vikings have contributed more to humanity than your subhuman race

Shitskin, shut up.

nah not quite true flag, the euro ones are a bit diff than the other feminists. Not implying they shouldn't all be gassed ofc, just to make that clear!

pic related

>implying greece was always that debtless country it is now

Evidence that all roaches must go back.

i'm with you op

>our lands
>can't even protect a rock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imia/Kardak

I swear Greeks are more delusional than Turks.

>Not implying there are no jobs here atm either
but good if true, like iceland but it's still a bitch there
>if not
pay debts! I don't want into poking your emperors eyes out again

This

Turks need to be driven into the black sea.

Georgians are with Greeks.

Greece of course. They are lazy worthless pieces of shit now but Turks are still worse in every respect.

nato and us prevented from triggering war between ''allies''.

>oh boy,when we kick tha commie gov i will start paying my debts again :)

greece does not deserve the islands

>mfw the density of collective anal clench of westerners is higher than a neutron star's

why do you care about a tiny uninhabited rock??

>Turks need to be driven into the black sea.

This be actual true story
>Be user 13ish year jr high I remember
>geography class
>teacher pulls down maps
students can you tell where the black sea is?
>yes teacher it's there! over turkey
good, now do anyone here know why it's called the blacksea?
>classes keks knows what's coming
yes user go ahead, show us you have actually done your homework this time.
>Yes teacher. It's called the blacksea (svartehavet) because all the niggers (svartinger) in Turkey is bathing there. [Acting all stupid]
user ANONSEN! PRINCIPAL RIGHT NOW!

man dose keks were worth it, one of 6 million keks on school from blowing up all the old toilets with swedish water proof "tigerskott" firecrackers, hiding milk to get real sour for next milk delivery run, pooring old milk into the ventilation system... ah dose where the tymus... soo long ago

This.

It's just propaganda. Waging a possibly international war over some rocks with a 100% Hellenic population would've been retarded even by the standards of Greco-Turkish border disputes.

this is funny cuz its backwards
modern Turks dont look like the nomadic turkic people that took Anatolia in the 11th centrey
turks assimilated to the larger native population of Greeks and Armenians, lol for god sake Suleiman the great has kommnos blood in him

that is pontus euxin
black see is a fabricated name with no conection to it

baka at this faggot...

if you move to a country, ASSIMILATE

you are an AMERICAN, not a Swede anymore

You guys realize if Greeks had grown some spine Turks would actually like you and probably even consider you allies right?
It's our culture or something, idk.

Is this Roach really bitching about the Treaty of Lausanne?

In a just world all they would have gotten was a rump state centered around Ankara with maybe some Black sea coastline.
Even that might have been too generous

>can't take core soils back from poor abkhazians
>get anally raped by abkhazians
>talking shit about joining other countries' wars

calm down Giorgi, have some Kefir

>killed by zafir less than 100 m

I take the side of my ethnic heritage and distant family back home and support remove kebab

LOL

Trying to claim even fucking negroponte and crete.

Watch it greeks, or they'll Cyprus you.

I think I was correct in that brilliant theory of mine that landed me at the principal! I stand by them as I think I said, acting stupid as if I always did as if I actually believed it, and everyone pissed them selves - the teacher. each tymu! You should have heard me in the german class
>nah
It's the sea color isn't it? It's dark compared to the mid ter. I've only been on well close to your southern border actually a few tymus, and cyprus is the closest from there it's blue/greener

not Miklagarð but on the way to or from there
youtube.com/watch?v=zdbdetriJcg

Dude would come across as Envar Pahsa, not Mustafa Kemal

Greeks talk, Turks do; since 1974.

real niggas out here

Shitskin indeed...

nope the color its blue-greenish, the turks used the black sea name for the rest it was pontus euxin or axaina

90s fag detected

I am a turkish who hates erdogan anf I totally support you. Those islands are greek majority so they should be greek territory

maybe there had been some svartinger from turkey bathing just the place I was or something then. At least too usually south here the water is greener/blue while north it gets black fast

faaaak... actually busted

GO AWAY NSA I DON'T WANT ANY MORE BOOTY CALLS FROM YOUR BITCHES!

NSA each tymu!!
>No moar booty calls NSA
get your bitches in line!

gota side with the good old greeks eh?

yeah you managed to make the turkish cypriots suffer
Gj mehmet

Bamping for make Miklagarð great again.

Typical turknigger response.
Nice b8 m8

we talk you meme

I agree it wasn't success. To little land was given back to Greece away from Turk hands.

all you roaches need to start being usefull and release finished bannerlord.

Heroes died, fellows died to make the way to the Hagia Sophia

This.
Fix the greeks before all.

>Is there any good reason

It's the cradle of western civilization and so should be defended as own of its jewel.
In short: not falling in dirty roaches' hands.

this

>It's the cradle of western civilization

Give me a break mate, it's a mountainous piece of shit with horrible soil which is home to goat herders and taverna operators.

Get over your nostalgia for a concept of a people/land that hasn't actually existed for well over 2000 years. Modern Greece is good for a holiday, and that's about it.

Turkey is far more worthy than Greece in any aspect. It's just that you're butthurt that Turkey is based and muslim.

In fact, let Turkey have not only those islands, but also Syria, Armenia, Georgia, Greece and the whole Balkan.

> literally a phoenix

fuck you ahmed in aquafresh land

still better than you

>Nobody will ever take turkey's side. Fucking mudslimes.
Remember the Crimean war

>pro roach post
>dutch flag

fucking get out, nobody likes you

>>Not realizing that Slavs, Turks and Hellenes are actually the same people who must defend against the degenerate West
Kek you really believe Slav-shit is the same as Hellas????
Just like Alexander the Great was a Slavic Macedonian right????

Times are different now

i will give you a (you) desu
That was a good b8

back then Macedonians were Hellenic and not proto-Slavic

You have my sword.

It's time

I'm not from New York City, which is what your picture is of.

And my money.

Bit of butthurt there friend? It was the Anglo that originally gave those islands back to Greece (their rightful owner) after WW1, my only regret is that we didn't help them take over asia minor too

-Checked- XYZ4 -Namibia-

>build empire
>when people take away your empire claim that they unjustly stole your land
How long until we can claim the globe as lost land stolen from us?

Why to people keep blaming us meta Jews for everything? Core blimey,its like another blitz.

While I think Greece would probably get rolled 1v1, always great for a Byzantine thread

>national sport.
Cant make this shit up

LiveLeak.com - Gay Oil Wrestling - National Sport of Turkey

>entire country is on german welfare
>still bitching and wanting more help

Kill yourself
At least t*rkey doesnt beg for gibs every time they have a problem

they threaten to gib roaches for money

Yeah fuck that pussy Georgia for not being able to take on Russia!

Yeah, gratz on making Northern Cyprus impoverished. Especially for not letting any of Turks move back to Turkey to improve their lot because that would make Turks a smaller minority on the island. Yeah and who cares that literally nobody but Turkey recognizes Northern Cyprus as an actual nation! Once more congratz Turkey! How's that Junk status credit rating doing for you?

>Get over your nostalgia for a concept of a people/land that hasn't actually existed for well over 2000 years.
American edumecation

Tomorrow at 11:00 the military sirens in the whole country will be tested

I will take the side of not Turkey

Rhodes belong to the greeks, Rise like the colossus, Greekanon, We forget debts if kebab removed.

those islands weren't given in the treaty of lausanne
for the love of fuck someone please give me chemotherapy preferably in the form of a thermonuclear bomb

>It's our guarantee of freedom

Give me a break burger, it's a crippled piece of shit with horrible punctuation which is outdated and guarantee dangerous freedoms.

Get over your nostalgia for a document written by people who haven't actually lived for well over 200 years. Modern America is good for sports and burgers, and that's about it.

The subject of Turkey always brings out how underage and retarded Cred Forums is.

>dooos vult!
>autisticmapofanatolia.jpg

how dare you criticize us u soulless brit
that is what makes us who we are

Suck my dick, diaspora leaf fag.

Estamos travel is our island u cooksuckers

Serbroaches are indeed just a different brand of roaches.
500 years of turkroach occupation does that to a 'nation'. I'm glad you didn't lump us together with you filthy swarthy roaches.

That island in the top-right
Samotraki
That's where pic related is from
Also, nearly every island is clearly Greek; ending in os etc.
Also, why the hell is his picture from a travel website

go back to the desert you came from you roach

>literally Btfo

he literally said nothing but gibberish m8

Atleast we elected a Meme instead of electing a woman and a nigger IN A ROW!

First of all turks belong in some Chinese desert and all of Anatolia should be greek

I would side with Greece as the lesser of two evils.
The glory days of both nations are LONG past.

pic related. He knew how to deal with Turkish invaders.

why don't you go defend homosexuals like I see you do in every other thread m8, your shit is stale

fuck off Ahmed
You are not from the Balkans
>deus vult
No Orthodox would say that. Yknow, the people who actually DEFENDED against the Turks, as opposed to sailed to Palestine to ATTACK Arabs.

he is probably an Albanian desu

I feel you are triggered by my freedom of speech M8.

Go fuck your Cousin, She's done with Jamal.

hilarious m8, you sure roasted me. well memed

best ally

Thanks man, You're not that bad honestly. Remember to vote Trump and convince your numales friends to go STEIN! They loved that Sanders Jew, They'll love the green jew.

venetian rightful clay

That's why you conquer them like us Chinese did.

MEHEHEHE, UIGHUR QTS, CLAY AND SHISH KEBAB FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

But srsly I wish they stopped chimping out over stupid terrorist shit in China so we can stop flamethrowering them in caves or air striking their villages.

France will. They did a lot of times in their history.

Greece please retake the westcoast of turkey and Constantinopel.

The side that places Constantinople back into the hands of the Christian Church. Deus Vult.

Actually, since Chinese people rule the turks, all current turk land should belong to China :^).

keksimus maksimus

G-greatest ally

no problem, diaspora. go have a gyro in my honor.

fucking bullshit, only a couple islands near Rhodos lost turkish claim, fucking Crete has been greek since the beginning of time

i would gladly join this HOLY Aliance
and don`t worry
soon

>siding with Muslims
>ever

>Greek-Turkey war
>Greece wins
>rebuilds Byzantium
>ships all SJWs and Muslims to the same zone to fight it out
DO THIS NOW! Orthodoxy or death!

Turkey no doubt

t. Ahmed al-Londoni

Damn straight :^)

greece obviously

you mr.mayor?

With Tzatziki! Love greeks for that.

>KURDO

are u stupid

GREECE ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

BYZANTINE EMPIRE FOUGHT ISLAM FROM 620-1453 THEY ARE THE TRUE SAVIOURS OF EUROPE.

go back to the local moske and become more indoctrinated, muhammed

t.k*rdo bexiwan

not a meme, not trolling, not a christfag or le remove kebab memster either

can you explain to me whats the difference between turks and greeks?
Arent turks literary muslim greeks?

fussing over meaningless shit, sure do sound a lot like turkey.

Trips; Crete is the prime mover of the universe and it's Greek.

Anatolia is Greek. Send all t*rk back to Mongolia. All Arabs back to the Arabian peninsula for that matter. Berbers, Egyptians, Persians and Copts can stay.

And ours ;^)

>WE

hahahahhahaha!! :^)

Is there anything Albanians won't steal?

yes and a lot of them have realised their true origins,especially those living near the shores of aegean

Your virginity.

turks are native balkanites and anatolians with mongol admixture

So southern Finns?

And good responses, apparently.

thank you for correcting the record, tonibler

>mfw was born just in time to hang putinist mafia and join greek liberation army of Cyprus as volounteer to rekt turkroaches

Responsibility, honour and virtuous traits?

We should give region of Makedonia to FYROM too. Just for fun

Greek nationalist leader i think :DDD

they both speak a finno-ugric language

Nothing, really, we just take back what is ours.

Is Britain responsible for what the US does?

>WUZ

How about Greeks give some islands back in exchange for Turkey acknowledging the Armenian genocide.

>Is Britain responsible for what the US does?
Yes.

>Giving T*rks even one Cm2 of territory

Britain and UK enabled unrestricted ethnic cleansing of Serbs from Kosovo. Yknow, after you whined about Albanians being ethnically cleansed by EVUL SERBS.

Thank you for destroying 14th century churches

Kuzu and Öztürk please go.

1) They were. The Balkan League had decided the cultural elimination of Albanians since 1913.

2) You didn't answer the question. What Kosovars are doing is out of our Jurisdiction, we don't have a control over them. Were the countries to reunite however, things would change.

3) They're not destroying it because it's a Church, they're destroying it because it's Serbian. It's a reaction, caused by your actions. The monuments were fine until you decided to go autistic.