Proud to be a leftist

I am proud to be a left-wing, liberal Jew.

I am proud to be a feminist who holds the door open for women and defends them when they are confronted with misogyny.

I am proud to recognize all people as equal, regardless of their religion, race, sex, gender, or ethnic affiliation.

I am proud to support the struggle of all people of colour in their noble pursuit of equality and justice.

And I am proud to support the free movement of all peoples - borders are nothing but a prison.

Can you say the same?

Fuck off, traitor.

weak bait, kys.

are you a jew boy or a jew woman?

Why does it matter? Would you treat me differently depending on my answer? What if I'm not one monolithic, binary gender?

If you're a male, you are extremely stupid. There is nothing in feminism that benefits males, absolutely nothing. Also borders are what prevents China or India from preemptively taking over a country from sheer force of population.

come home, semite

It's easy for us autistic sperglords to simply treat everyone equally and then we can call ourselves libertarians.

So no.

I really, really dislike you intensely

Then you are not jewish, you would be heretic to the teaching of the Talmud

Ze's not a boy or girl. Ze is a gender bender and zis genitalia does not matter. I bet it's got purple hair and fat

Nice meme/10
Also for all you faggots who don't know, OP is a redpilled Jew living in Israel, he just knows that when he posts obvious bait under that kind of flag he'll get attention

You are Carl the Cuck.
>Carl
>the
>Cuck

>holding door for woman
Isn't that a form of oppression nowadays? How are you not in jail for rape?

Not really, he is abiding by it

If you really must know, I am a bi cisgender male.

Falling for this bait

Chivalry is a traditionalist ideal.

>holds the door open for women
You SEXIST WHITE MALE PIG. How fucking DARE you presume to use your ableism to gaslight a woman on door opening, as if they can't open one themselves. I am shaking so hard right now.

I am proud to support the opening of Israel's borders.

No, fuck niggers

Based nip.