Will we EVER have another presidential candidate as controversial as this man?

Will we EVER have another presidential candidate as controversial as this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN0IuqgC3N8
investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not until one of use gets old enough and shitposts to a higher degree irl

I highly doubt it. Donald Trump is challenging the elite and the media, and that's a task most cannot do.

Maybe not. It's still almost only americans who take him seriously.

He's the laughingstock of the world.

Depends. Will we ever have a media as biased against a presidential candidate as we do now?

The proper question is, "Will we ever have a President as controversial as this man?".

Your country has dropped in HDI at such a rate I worry for my highschool friends family that lives in Sweeden.

I'll pray for you

Sweden is the laughingstock of Cred Forums

Someone brave enough to fight the entire global establishment, and powerful enough to not be immediately ground into dust, and charismatic enough to actually rally the nation to his cause?
Probably not.

>being proud of being a cuck

The rest of the world is the laughing stock of America

kinda like you sucking mohammeds dick

>fight the entire global establishment
I always wonder, why do you think that billionare is anti-globalist?

Yes, liberals are going to beat the same drum and call every other republican candidate we ever have racist.

Not in america maybe, but in other countries for sure

He is just the beginning especially if he loses.

Sweden is the laughingstock of the world

you're retarded if you think trump is one of the oligarchs calling the shots and pulling the strings behind politicians.

Just stating that if someone is rich they're in control is fucking retarded.

Hur duy how is he not apart of the illuminati he be rich hur dur

well he explicitly says he is

whether its true or not i dont know

youtube.com/watch?v=cN0IuqgC3N8
>culture from sweden
>nigger music with an autistic white kid in a dress "rapping"

Sweeden is just a laughing stock period.

Reagan and Bush JR were pretty controversial during their tenures. Bot that's a drizzle compared to the storm that is Trump.

>Just stating that if someone is rich they're in control is fucking retarded.
Yeah sure scepticism is so retarted.

Just wait until the first out turd-burglar makes a bid

If he was serious about running

>91457593
>all these triggered autists

awwww is he invading your safe space?

i really cant wait for november to drink your tears.

meh, we have edgier here in poland.

here are some of his quotes translated

>killing people was never the goal of hitler. please show me one quote that will confirm him knowing about the jewish extermination. if hitler went before court today, he would have been found not guility.
>if you knew woman you would now that there is always a bit of rape to it (about sex)
>of course I spanked my kids, kids have to be punished sometimes. its normal, everybody does it.
>pedophilla is far too overrated. one pedophile was for example Ludwik Carroll (that guy that wrote Allice in the wonderlands). neighbours often send their daughters to him, thinking that being touched by a man (without crossing the line of course!) arouses femininity and rather helps than does harm. Of course nothing should be forceful, not to mention sexual relationships or rape, that should be punished.

he almost got into the parliment (got like 4.8, 5% required). kinda regreat not voting for him, would be fun tbqh.

so you anons agree with him? can any of your politicans match his edginess?

Yes there will be. Cant say who though. No idea. But there will be. Because of how quick, dynamic modern economy is, borders will have to be opened for big corporates. There for locally based business people and conservatives will feel threatened. So naturally there will be another 'Trump'.

oh yeah definitely

Xi Jingping 2020

Don't talk Sven, you are in no position to insult anyone.

You're adorable.

I hope that he gets killed. There must be people working on a plan of how to get rid of this dangerous asshole.

we will in 4 years if he wins

Faked jewellery robbery to finance bid in 2020?

sweden no

Even a dead Trump would be preferable

No, because if he doesnt get elected the GOP is done and will never ever win again.

8D CHESS NIGGER

Nah. It's only as crazy as it is now because the Democrat party still thinks they have a chance.

They've done enough damage to our country to insure we never have another democrat president for the rest of history, so it's not surprising they're kicking and screaming using every mode of propaganda and lie to make it seem like Hillary can win. Unfortunately for them, only they themselves seem to actually believe their own lies.

Trump is no more controversial than any other president; you're just a cuck who's fallen for the framed narrative of thinking he's "just as bad" as Hitlery Clinton in hopes that you wont turn out to vote on election day.

Yeah the one who finally fires up the gas chambers will be vey controversial until all the media heads get their special shower :)

>implying Americans give a shit about the opinions of lesser countries

Trust me, most of us Americans do too.

We won't ruin this country's legacy.

He's not even controversial, he's just not politically correct (read: communist).

what is controversial about him?

he is normal

Of course there will be. Look at 2012. Any GOP nominee is "controversial", OP

Only if there will ever be a white straight man running for president ever again. In that case, the aforementioned attributes will make him controversial by default.

That's why you should vote trump

British political party calls Hillary Clinton ‘Islam’s whore’

investmentwatchblog.com/ouch-british-political-party-calls-hillary-clinton-islams-whore/

Clinton Campaign Cancels Joint Events With Bernie Sanders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/02/clinton-sanders-split-campaign-trail/

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

>sage

If Hillary is elected then yes, there will no longer be standards for the wh

Somebody got into a lot of trouble for saying that a rape that causes pregnancy isn't really rape.
Someone else also said women shouldn't be lesbians because the vagina was specifically made to accept the penis.

they will be a third world nation by 2030

Pretty much every candidate after this election is going to use his strategy to some degree

I don't think so

Trump is the most normal candidate in decades, all the controversy has been created by the media.

>We won't ruin this country's legacy
And you'll vote Hillary, right?

Open up for Ahmed you filthy cuck