Another day in sweden

sjw chink with the swede account is describing sweden as an ex-slave state ala southern america.

YES

Other urls found in this thread:

curatorsofsweden.com/)
curatorsofsweden.com/curator/anton-jonsson/
curatorsofsweden.com/nominate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing is twatter post says is that Sweden was more productive and efficient back in the day.
Hhhhhhh so true.

The Eternal Han strikes yet again

>Iron
>not steel

el mah oh.

>the average person is actually this stupid

The world is doomed

Ayylmao purge now

Daemn, i knew swedes are racists as fuck but to this point... really makes you think
swedes can pay for all their atrocities against humanity only by opening borders

If only sweden weren't so racist, then the anglosphere would've remained white.

Soon they'll figure out majority of European tar for ships came from Finland.

So I've got to ask. Has there ever been anyone with the opposite views in control of the @sweden twitter? Like someone who openly supported SD for example.

We wuz mongol kangz before you whities enslaved us1! 1! 1!!!

Sweden truly is the most racist nation on Earth. They should force white swedish women to have sex with all black men as reparations for producing iron goods.

>Hitler once ate rice, making China complicit in the holocaust

Make Finland Yellow Again

He was also an animal lover so we should kill all animals.

Nope. Always "queer LGBTQs," communists and some combination of the two.

Don't be stupid.

This is some subversive shit.

Why does Sweden allow this stupid cucked shit? It would be one thing if what she was saying was true but this is a flat-faced lie.

>southern America
what? I didn't know that. Which country? Brazil, colombia, Venezuela Ecuador? (chile, argentina and uruguay haven't niggers)

kek

Only by opening borders and their wombs. True peace and egality can only be achieved when the Penis kisses the womb.

WTF I hate ferrous metals now!

it actually isnt a lie, but it is a perversion of the truth. our iron was indeed exported all over the world, but to imply that it is our responsibility and fault that the buyers used the iron for chains/cannons and what not , is obviously completely retarded.

when I think average people are this stupid, and stupid people are really stupid... I feel lost anons. Why people don't use eugenics?

Southern States of the US.

Also Brazil was the single largest market in the Atlantic slave trade, fun fact.

There actually was some young dude a couple of months ago.
He was always posting crime and immigration statistics. Was pretty funny.

>sell iron
>you are responsible for what the iron you do not own is used for

made my brain veins flicker

Based Asian women

fucking hell swedes are such cuckold lmao.

I'm glad I'm from a country that isn't racist like Sweden

oh the redneck states. Sometimes I forget /pol uses 'America' for US and not for the continent.

I'll bet the many Swedish users weren't too pleased about that.
Got any screenshots?

wtf I hate iron now

Sweden also sold iron ore to Nazi Germany. That makes sweden guilty of 6 quintillion. Locks of gas chambers were made from swedish steel.

>other American countries are constantly butthurt that nobody gives a shit about them
kek. We're the only country in North or South America that matters in any way.

wtf I hate Fe males now.

>Cred Forums getting triggered by the truth

There's always some SJW types trying this shit here in Norway as well.
The closest Norway ever came to slavery (after the Viking age) was Denmark using Norwegian ships as slave- transport when Norway was under Danish rule.
They are digging really hard into non existing white guilt here.

so what?

>My name is Jenny and I am neither your geisha, nor your china doll, nor your Asian fetish. In my spare time I like to dismantle patriarchy and white supremacy. I also like cute animals.
yeah, she sounds normal, why is this madwoman allowed to shitpost like this, who made this decision.

US pretty much is all of America, don't hate it. Embrace it.

ikea makes furniture out of wood, wood is from trees, and niggers were hanged from the trees too

really makes you think

Holy fuck

fuck these people are stupid

ThIs is like blaming trees for making oxygen and thus fueling murderous humans

Nah, don't have it.
Tried to find it in the archive (curatorsofsweden.com/) but wasn't successfull. Maybe they deleted it.

Also the bitch who has it now is fucking nuts.

Ur actually dumb

China discovered gunpowder, so they facilitated all of America's gun crime.

You need something soft and workable.

Period steel of the time wouldn't work so well.

SJW asian women are the worst kind of SJW. The attention craving of a "normal" SJW is awful, but their's is unbearable.

Twitter in general is an sjw hangout. If you don't agree with their cuckhold viewpoint they try and get you fired.

>other American countries are constantly butthurt that nobody gives a shit about them
Literally I would write something like this before.
I'm not butthurt, It's only I don't use the right context for the tweet, don't think you are something important to the world kek

SWEEDEN WHAT THE FUCK?

> Sweden depicted as the black mans penis
Just perfect

They have essentially destroyed the 1st Amendment.

>Iron and blood
>Not steel and blood

lmao at Bismark

In the 18th century blacks was one of the most prominent exporters of black slaves.

1st amendment doesn't protect speech made on business property.

That said there needs to be an amendment to the constitution that internet speech be regarded as public space, left wing companies like youtube, facebook and twitter are censoring debate that everyone considers to be in public.

i swear a lot of you are thinsk inned

Found some Korean girl on some website who were adopted as a child. She's fighting racism and being a SJW, because she thinks she's Swedish and gets really mad when "racist" white men ask her where she originates from.
Sounds retarded but that was her words.

this is a troll account... r-right?

Mee too? Can I be guilty for slavery too?

wtf i hate exports now

I like how she says "we" when talking about Sweden's past also. A fucking chink

Says the nigger who can't type

I agree about an additional ammendment. The fact you get fired for expressing your viewpoint ( only if right wing) is ridiculous. I enjoy seeing people embrace all they labels that were designed to shut oppositions down though.

>But Ola dont forget the Norwegian ships. You are responsible for da slave trade. Oyyyy veeeeyy

>REMEMBER THE 700 NORWEGIAN JEWS

This is true, the white man didn't go to Africa and hunt black men with lassos. It was black men who saw a way to turn huge profits, who sold their fellow countrymen to the whites.

I found someone who sounds a bit like what you described.
curatorsofsweden.com/curator/anton-jonsson/
Good to see it's not all crazy.

How about we nominate someone like the Golden one or the host of Redice radio for the next @sweden?

Here's the link:

curatorsofsweden.com/nominate/

Does she have a single fact to back that up?

Sjw's don't need facts. Aren't you smart enough to figure that out already?

> anti-brexiter
Typical Swede.

Are going to blame the canaries used to mine the coal used to melt the iron eventually ?

You think it's an election you dumbshit? It's the same as any other feminist and communist organization, a top down dictatorship.

well sweden pretty was a slave state at the start of industrialization, before unions and such

Easy there friend it's just an idea, yes I'm aware it's a SJW fest just like all of Sweden.