it's coming

Other urls found in this thread:

army-technology.com/projects/uragan/
youtu.be/7LzFjFo6FgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne,_Florida
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thus could impact the election in Florida

When is it coming?

Supposed to be going to Florida soon for vacation.

Tampa Bay fag reporting in

This shit better not come over here, dont need more flooding and issues

Jacksonville fag here we should be fine, It'll probably just pass Florida all together anyways.

Says right on the op pic

Looks like you'll have 103 mph winds crossing right over you.

From 1-Fucked, how fucked is Florida in this one?

Well, that shift west is not good

Also, NH here, how strong is the storm predicted to be if the fuckah ain't pushed out to sea?

you are aware thats nothing for houses in florida right? power and internet won't even go out in like 95% of florida

using internet explorer

good lord

Not as much as if it were to make landfall anywhere but Florida.

Low pressure on the west coming south and a High pressure on the north in the Atlantic.

From what I'm seeing NHC is projecting a Cat 3.

>internet explorer

EMS computer

0. We'll be throwing parties. While Haitians drown lol.

Yuengling's on sale!

Neat, we could use the rain up here. I'm far inlandnd near Concord, at a -16 inches from where we should be. Good luck and buckle up down there!

Praise kek! Let it kinda be, but as long as we get out of your mini-drought another way

904?

Welp.

I hope it doesn't come near me. Our shitty neighborhood always loses power when the weather get's shit.

i never experienced a hurricane in my life, just strong storms

tell me murcans, what's it like?

Is Guantanamo Bay fucked at midnight EEST?

Thanks bro I don't watch TV and usually have no warning at all when these things hit

During wendy I was riding my motorcycle on the highway, thinking to myself, damn it's getting windy as fuck

I know Donetsk experienced some hurricanes:
>army-technology.com/projects/uragan/

lel
i'm serious tho
and i live in Lviv, not in some eastern russian-polluted shithole

How is situation there in the east?
Are you giving up those lands or gonna retake at some time in the future?

Later this week. It won't be too bad, just more excessively rainy and windy than usual. And mostly affecting East coast. Where are you vacationing?1 ...category 3 is nothing. I live in Brevard county on east coast where the storms eye will be closest too but not even making directing landfall. We had several cat 4s directly hit us back to back in 2004 and that even wasnt so bad.

Honestly the worst thing that can happen is torrential rain, which is usually more a problem when weaker systems stall out over a location.

so who gets there first Trump or Hillary?

This.
>Orlando bro here

We build stuff specifically to withstand hurricanes here. A few power outages, a few banged up cars, class might get cancelled.

Hurricane parties are tradition.

>also it'll probably curve up and smack South Carolina/Georgia
>just like every other hurricane for the last decade

well it's still '''''ceasefire'''''
we pretty much gave up on crimea (no regrets tho, it was 60% russian anyway)
and we can't attack ruskies since >minsk agreements
tho they attack us and get away with it
i just want that they would do some big terrorist attack in Kiev so that is could justify offence on eastern territories

they are the strongest storms I think, not sure

everyone in trailers has to evacuate if it's a big one

Trees get ripped right out the ground and roofs off of buildings.

The coolest part is the eye. Everything gets deathly quiet as the winds subside. You can go outside and see the walls of the storm on all sides

wew that's spooky as fuck

kek we're gonna be fine
just damp
business as usual

I always wondered, are hurricanes really that strong or is it just that most folks in Murrica use shitty building materials (i.e. boxes made of ticky-tacky)?

Because I've seen aerial pictures which looked like ground zero of a nuclear blast but then a few pretty houses were just standing there tall, with maybe a broken window at most.

So wtf is going on here?

>Orlando
What part? Lake Eola Heights here

I think they are only training on you for the big war in mid east.
After war begins there your soil should see some peace again.

just another day in paradise

Tornadoes can hit over 300 mph winds, and you're lucky to get a warning 20 minutes before they hit.

>I'll take hurricanes m8

Man I hope that doesn't fuck up my plans to go to the theater next week.

I better stock up on subs in the meantime.

Mathew is literally destroying Haiti right now.

>Trees get ripped right out the ground
Been there seen that... we sometimes have those on our soil
>and roofs off of buildings.
this too... learn to build buildings out the bricks, not wooden stick houses like you have now.

Hurricanes typically have tornados in them.

hurricanes is can be 50 mph wind or they can be 150mph wind

the latter is the ones that really fuck shit up

Hurricane Andrew was the worst I've had but that was back in 92

Florida resident here. Got directly hit by back to back category storms in 2003/2004 with the eye literally going over where I live.

Hurricanes are kinda overhyped in FL. Most coastal housing is super prepared for them. We had some neighbors with roof damage back then but that was bc they were older houses with shingle roof. Most ppl get tile or metal roofs now.

The hurricane itself is usually just a full 24 hours or so of constant medium levels of rain and strong winds if it gets up to Cat 3. When I was a kid we used to like to go outside for a few min during the windy parts for fun. The storm eye is really eerie bc it is super quiet and calm.

Hurricanes fuck up places like the Carolinas and further north bc ppl arent used to them. So they freak the fuck out last second. They fuck up places like Louisiana bc idiots cant build proper dikes and built their cities in goddam marshes.

been through 3 or 4, ranging from cat 1 to 3.

a cat one you can make it through. a week or so in advance, the town talk switches to the coming storm. you supply up on water and nonperishables, as well as tech and batteries.

then you prep by taking anything down that could break or fly around, tie shit down.

the day of, you huddle up i side and watch the storm go by, generally doing whatever you can to pass the time. sometimes youre lucky and the power stays on. generally the day before, you can go to the beach and watch the water roil.

for cat 2+, you evacuate. you spend the week prior buying plywood, boarding up windows, gathering your proceless items like photos and such, pack up the car, and head to a relatives. when you get back, the place is generally a fuckin disaster, with buildings fucked up, debris everywhere, no power, downed cables everywhere. your town is a ghost town as the only people there after a storm are police, medical and those who stayed. theres a surreal feeling when your driving to your home, turn the corner, and realize your house made it, but your fence is fucked and the neighbors down the road were less lucky. the weather is generally quite nice afterwards, and your house smells like ass thanks to food spoiling. you soend the next few weeks repairing everything, bathing in ice water and dumping water i to the toilet to flush it. fun time, but a hard time. also school is out for a couple weeks and upon return you trade MREs and horror stories about people who stayed behind

Some people are so unfortunate to live in low level areas that get flooded + shit wrecked by strong winds.

The last hurricane that really did damage to my state was Irene.

Youll be fine. Itll be like nothing happened here next week. Hurricanes are no big thing for us anymore.

Near UCF/waterford

Were you here the night of the Pulse habbening?? Right in your neck of the woods.

strong winds mostly, if you're near a coastline it can flood via stormsurges and they can spawn tornado. Sometimes alot of rain, sometimes almost none.

possible that a tornado landed but yes they are strong, we haven't had a big one in a long time but a category 5 can send things flying and severely damage or destroy houses. My house was undamaged during hurricane andrew but the roof was damaged during wilma and alot of trees were knocked down around where i lived.

>not even going to be strong winds

252 NC here. Looks like it's supposed to pass directly over me on Sunday. Should be a bit weaker by then. Cat 2 and below I never sweat.

Cat 4 and I'd probably go inland. I'm literally 300 yds from the Atlantic.

Usually just water spouts, once they hit land they tend to cool down.
>also we still get notice days in advance to anticipate them.

gonna dump some destruction from a cat 5

What shithole in FL do you live in that things go so badly during a Cat 2 lol. I lived literally on the beach on the barrier island off Brevard county back when hurricane Charley, Frances, and Jeanne all made direct hits over my town. We didnt evacuate even though they were Cat 3 and 4. We had no massive flooding despite our backyard being on a canal. Some ppl that had shit roofs with shingles had damage and we lost power for a week tops. You must live in a trailor park.

>it affects north carolina
>angry negroids use the destruction to continue their "protest".

Come to 910, pretty comfy on bragg.

Stop posting blm riot pics. Wheres the whoricane pucs faggot?

Muahaha Naples living puts me right outside the path. Give me that rain and cooler weather without the clean up nigga

you in the military bro? corpsman or medic perhaps? i see that website open

Hi neighbor. Melbourne here.

outer banks?

I gave up because I realized they are all the wrong file type

please hit NYC
please hit NYC
please hit NYC
please hit NYC
please hit NYC
please hit NYC
please hit NYC

Live in West Melbourne/Palm Bay now but grew up and went to school over in Satellite Beach. This area is boring af man

melbourne reporting in!

Just wait till it gets near the north east, they will rename it a "super storm" like they did with Sandy, when in reality it will be a weak tropical storm.

Lots of 3 2 1 people on here it seems.

Over a month before the election? Are you dupid?

tfw live in west palm beach and get to have work off and go to hurricane parties.

Hurricanes named after saints are always the worst.

t. Miami

Depends on the hurricane.

Something like a andrew will fuck up a brick house - it was 3 hours of 250 km/h winds.

Floridian here,

I hope all you out of state invaders drown.

Cept you Aussies, Texans and Gerogians. Ya'll are alright. Just stop driving so slow ...

Realistically tho we will most likely stay home for a day than go right back into it, unless its under a cat 2. Cat 2 or lower normally we all still go to work and school/Uni. All the foreigners fucking freak out about hurricanes. Pussies.

its the souls of africans traded to get back at deh ebil white man fo all the ebil hes he dun to uz OOGA BOOGA

but that's in australia you stupid

386 checking in. It's been an honor posting with you lads

it'll be a category 7 when it makes landfall in Daytona

Miami fag here

Bracing for the big one

A three day weekend and an excuse for why I stayed in the whole time?
>excite

South Florida here....that shit aint coming

Fellow jacksonvillain reporting in.
Its no big deal boys, probably wont even get the day off work.

12Z GFS starts at 11:25 EDT
12Z Euro at 1:45 EDT

HOW WILL THIS AFFECT TAMPA???

OP pls

there's a second one in Florida

>explaining the cone of uncertainty to poltards

The center is going to go somewhere through that area. The points with letters are the "best guess" of the prediction system, which you should instantly disbelieve.

The biggest chance is that it hangs out offshore, sideswipes, and gets pushed out into the atlantic to die.

>mfw waiting for GFS

It's not. East Florida might receive Tropical storm winds. Unless, the models shift 100 miles west Florida is in decent shape. Although the trough is stronger than they thought, so it might push the hurricane a little further west than the projected path.

Its mostly comfy weather desu

Tampa is kill.

it's going to the carolinas

Comfy up to category 4. That's when tornadoes start spawning and storm surges reach over 15 feet. Hunker down and chillax up to Cat 4 but if Cat 4+ is headed your way, you don't want to stick around if your coastal.

Nor'easters > Hurricanes btw. Nor'easters are just category 1 hurricanes made of snow instead of water.

Please hit NYC

That dot on the NC/SC boarder is where my Mom lives ;_;

>tfw Tampafag
>tfw the last hurricane passed right by me
>tfw this hurricane will pass right by me
>tfw you will never again be within the eye of a hurricane

Last year Cola SC got smashed by the hurricane. Remember as a northerner who has already lived through two hurricanes (Sandy being more memorable) not being able to believe the destruction. Caused dams to fail, a lot of people drowned. Hoping this isn't more of the same. Stay safe southern bros.

This, man. I'm so butthurt this hurricane isn't going to hit us. I just want a happening ;_;

I lived in florida most of my until I moved up here ti VA Beach. Everyone freaks out but its fucking NOTHING all the time. Everyone buys shitloads of water and other shit yet nothing ever happens. It won't happen again because the cold water always stops the damn thing. I miss Florida when we'd have hurrican parties and shit. I have nostalgia for trees falling on my house.

Same dude, hopefully it'll be big enough to graze us but I don't think it is.

I wish florida would get hit by another Andrew type hurricane, I hate the damn place

Tallyfag here. I drove to see the eye of the last hurricane. Epicenter was about 20 miles from my house.

Fucking incredible.

Does your shitty state even have a fucking rocket pad to send shit into space with? No? Didn't think so. Get cucked and bow down to your Floridian overlords.

We also keep the faggots on an island to the south.

Lucky bastard. How bad was the destruction? I didn't hear much so I assumed it wasn't extensive.

ex-Floridian here nigger thats bullshit i recall my dad getting into the local news paper before a hurrican hit because some fucking tornado went through our background destroying everything and our neighbors shit. Funny they added that he was eating a sandwich when all of this was happening.

It's a shame miami is still a thing though.

Even if it hits NYC, it will be a tropical storm. The water up there is too cool and it will have to deal with dry air and wind shear.

Tally has a lot of stilt houses built after Andrew, every house that was built in the past 20 years can withstand 170 mph winds. Everyone was prepared. Had a party. Shit was cash. We had minor flooding and entire forests of floating trees made their way downtown.

The only ones who had it bad were the ones in the inner city. 12 deaths I think

If doubles, Yellowstone will blow up!

fuck

Sounds awesome bro. I would've gone but I didn't want to drive 4 hours.

Yeah, the city looks nice from the outside but it's a shitstain on our great state.

NJ fag here

I remember sandy, think of very loud and heavy rain, the wind makes noises, and my basement was flooded with a foot of water

The heavy rain lasts a day but there were trees down all over the place and we didn't have power for a week

We had a generator and chained it to our porch but someone stole the generator along with the porch railing

It cool as hell.

got to experience it with Hugo and Ivan

Long Beach Island got fucked up son

Hey fellow Tampa niggas, what's your take on the University Mall?

I was right under Charley because my family evacuated. I was too young to properly remember everything that happened, but I remember being frightened. Good times.

Something most eurofags will never experience: the true wrath and beauty of Mother Nature.
America has some wild geological and meteorological shit going on. Tornados in the Midwest, earthquakes in the west, hurricanes in the east...

Probably why this nation is so senile

>GFS RUNNING
GFS RUNNING
>GFS RUNNING
GFS RUNNING
>GFS RUNNING
GFS RUNNING
>GFS RUNNING
GFS RUNNING
>GFS RUNNING
GFS RUNNING
>GFS RUNNING
GFS RUNNING

B-But the Anons told me NYC would be safe...

>be me
>live in Massachusetts
>don't care
we just get some rain storms and that's it
MAYBE a tree gets downed

That's the furthest mall from me, I've actually never been. Citrus Park mall is the closest.

Lad this storm might RUIN fall before we even reach peak foliage

Any tampa fags here, text me, im pretty chill.

561 Wellington here, hoping for some cancelled classes tomorrow

Do you play vidya gayms?

It's been raining up here for weeks wtf they were bitching about Muh global warming drought 5 weeks ago

:(

Fellow 904er reporting in.

Yeah same concerns here in NSB. Am I fucked?

yeah im a gaymer, i got a pad to crash, 2A etc etc, great local pollack. im male just in case your only looking for females.

i was stationed in jax for 4 yrs and did like 900 uber rides there so if anything or question hmu

>how to get raped and dumped in the swamp: the tutorial

yeah I love it
>Massachusetts liberals bitch about global warming
>we get slammed with several feet of snow and record cold
>m-m-m-muh climate change

It's too early to tell of NYC would get hit

Think of this

youtu.be/7LzFjFo6FgU

Also YouTube "sandy NYC"

Sorry, I'm autistic but what kind of vidya do you play? I'm not much of a conversation maker so haging s common genre would be nice.

Kek, South Georgia fags can suck a dick. Feel sorry for the border islands though. They usually stop em from getting far inland, so this seems to be a big one.

My brother lives near the coast of sc will he be ok

He will die

Where? South coast? North coast? NC/SC boarder is now the "money shot" for Matty

>tfw ohioan living in columbia
what do

i only do pc, currently world of warships, league of legends (lvl 5) and sliter.io, sometimes Insurgency. I mostly play world of warships, infamously known as USSDONALDJTRUMP.

>Are you dupid?

Checked, dupid er dumptin?

>tfw I live in west palm beach

Oh shit really? I go on /wowsg/ every once in a while. I play wows but I'm not that great. Overy the course of 3 days I went from doing 70k avg damage with my bbs to 20k avg and I have no idea why. Yeah I'll text you, gimme a sec.

I think it's like 20 miles from the south east

Carolina fag here. Idk what source your getting your information from but that's definitely not accurate.

>ohioan

first stop with the stupid denominations so you aren't remembered as a retard by your next of kin

you should probably be more concerned with the feral nig population than some 12 hour thunderstorm

Fellow 252 fag reporting in. You got your bread yet?

>implying I don't carry
user please

Nc bro here, I live right on the coast and I'm kinda scared. I've been through quite a few hurricanes but this one has the largest potential to be highly damaging in decades. Any other 910 bros scared?

What

Late reply, but same poster.

I live in NH. Why would I go yo your shithole of a state? Ya ain't no fucken snow ya Flatlandahs

>tfw enclosed center patio
>have to sweep before the storm hits so the drain doesn't get clogged and flood the patio

I hate sweeping. Thanks Matthew.

hes already dead user

GFS -

Dragged up the coast from central SC to OBX, then shot out to sea.

I'm 5 minutes from the beach in mhc. Just bought a new house this year but I'm not in a flood plane so I don't care.

Give me a gorillion nor'easters like that cunt in 2015
Fuck hurricanes to hell

great pollack dating at work

any other tampafags, wanna meet a good pollack friend.

Fucking libshits man
2015 was just fucking brutal

Yup 904

Are you /southTampa/ user?

>Tfw grew up skimboarding on golf courses during hurricanes

727fag here, I work for BayNews 9(bright House networks, now Spectrum). They are always running around looking for an update. I don't think we will get hit that hard. If it does that's cool I guess. It will keep the snowbirds and everyone away.

tampa fags will only get affected if the rains are higher than 10 and the storm moves more leftward, right now the eye is projected to hit water. most of hit is daytona and jax. double check ur flooding insurances and full tank ur gas, get a powerbank and be the first to let anyone you knoe who will check on you cause ot gets annoying.

Another NJ fag here

I bet nothing will really happen. At worst we get another small hurricane that people will just stay inside the whole time and clean up some branches the next day.

No hit for any area north of OBX this run. Euro in an hour and 35 minutes.

UKIE running soon.

>tfw 321
Oh man we are fucked, thank god beachside will block most of the flooding.

Fuck I have an exam on Thursday and it won't even hit us.

Any tampa fags want to go to a Pence debate rally tonight? Local trump campaign putting it on it can postill details

If you live in a trailer you might be in trouble, otherwise not much

If this isn't hitting new england then I don't care

UKIE initialized

Yankee Faggot. I wish you all would die off already.

Wish someone had a comparison of what they've been predicting versus the current prediction so we could see how far off they are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne,_Florida

Models had consensus on hitting the SEUS coast yesterday morning. Can't predict much further out from that. It's a lot of speculation.

>work in electrical utility supply as a distributor in wildwood
Over time... All the glorious overtime.

guys, guys, guys....guys
what do the H and M mean?

That ship must be the #1 target of libtard kamikazes.

Wind speed, look at the key on the bottom of the chart

So if Miami gets completely BTFO, Trump wins Florida?

H-Hurricane M- Major Hurricane S- Tropical storm

hells yeah, so good at trolling, it trolls both teams. But I stand out cause ai bomb the shit out of them. Peace Through Superior Firepower.

Feels good man. Thats me killing 9 out of 12 ships for the win during a cyclone.

My boss has a new home on the coast.

Fuck my boss, let it rip

Thanks guys.

Love,